Venezuelan genocide is so popular in Runescape that even normals are doing it...

Venezuelan genocide is so popular in Runescape that even normals are doing it. Some of these guys need to play Runescape to make money in their fucked up economy, so they're not only killing them ingame, but in real life as well.

>if you die in the game you die in real life

>Venezuelan genocide
>through the vydia
lmao this is hilarious

this is actually pretty fucking hilarious

Runescapers have been trained for years to hate and kill bots now that their is a real face to these bots I get a boner knowing my work will cause struggling for some poor Venezuelan. Maybe they should consider picking flax safely in seers village.

How are they making real money by playing this ancient game?

Runescape gold is worth more than their own currency

RMT actually gives good money because the currency used is the stable dollar and when you convert to their money it multiplies like crazy, like for 10000x more, i know this because i also live in a third world shithole that isnt as bad a venezuela but a shithole still and i have made some money through MMOS selling incredibly stupid easy to get items, i wouldnt consider it enough to live with comfort but if you are from a country like that it is better than nothing, they literally cant even get a formal job because all the factories have been closed

What are the top 3 ways of making gold in runescape?

buying gold
buying gold from jagex
erping

Without paying for it

Player Killing

A single WoW gold is worth more than their fucking money.

erping

If only that were true, we'd have a lot less third worlders.

No user. Not a single gold
"According to websites that track the value of each currency, 10,000 gold coins in the video game have a real-life value of $1.21, while 11,185.95 bolivares can be exchanged on the black market in Venezuela for $1."

Idk why they are all still killing dragons instead of training for like a week and just killing zulrah 24/7. Cant even get pked, everything gets protected and way more money per hour
Dumbass souty americans

Is it worth the time to play Runescape just to kill some venezuelans?

Wow I though he was memeing but he's not far off

yeah dude
its only level 6
just use magic
you can actually get some good money doing it but i suspect its crowded
either way its funny

>tfw your country became worse than china at spamming on video games to make money
Just fuck my shit up senpai

Man I'm so glad OnlyAfro escaped from this shithole.

>OnlyAfro
spotted the redditor

>you get to murder commies and spics
nice update jagex

>tfw you don't live in the timeline where Afro died
He ruined /a3g/ and deserves the rope

runescape is back to being pretty popular with the rise of oldschool t b h
averages almost 100k people online during prime time

Those faggots could live a better life by simply fucking off into the wild and becoming hunter-gatherers yet they choose to stay in the city and die of starvation. Fuck them.

I have a OSRS account but I havent played in awhile, where do I go to kill Venezuelans?

Which crafting/gathering skill earns the most gold?

High level runecrafting makes a fucking mountain of gp.
It's also the worst grind in a game filled with terrible grinds. You'll want to kill yourself before you're even 10% of the way there.