ITT: Subtle videogame-related apparel

ITT: Subtle videogame-related apparel

About what I expected

I was in the thread where he dumped his pics, there is also some black guy wearing the shirt too. Really strange.

Is that Jackson Galaxy?

ban all Sup Forums

>when you are relating to Sup Forums but you are so weak that you are having trouble lifting a cellphone

Wunderbar. If you are a fat, balding skelly, you have no rights to blame niggers about their inferiority, You are inferior garbage.

a lanky jew? seems what I expected too. bunch of (((false flaggers)))

He needs a good punch in the face.

I dont get why byern munich became nazi symbol

Does anyone know the identity of pic related?

>FUCK I HATE Sup Forums SO MUCH
>I KNOW, I'LL MAKE NEW THREADS ABOUT THEM CONSTANTLY!

Yeah it's a guy called Jonathan Ross and likes kids in bathtubs

>I was in the thread where he dumped his pics, there is also some black guy wearing the shirt too. Really strange.
It isn't that strange. Sup Forums is the most diverse board on Sup Forums. It is really a strange place. Reminds me of that "not your shield" gaymurgate shit everytime they do a Sup Forums meet and like no one is white. Or there is like one white guy but he is hiding behind a gas mask. Like he legit can't be seen with this colored people or his Klan chapter leader will lynch him.

Takes all kinds to hate.

>fuck i hate liberals so much
>i know i'll dedicate this board to them

>ITT: Subtle videogame-related apparel
Does this count? Pretending to be Geoff Keighley. She's saying, "You guys ready for the new Halo 6 brought to you by Doritos?"

>fat skelly
u wot

>FUCK I HATE Sup Forumsideogames SO MUCH
>I KNOW, I'LL MAKE NEW THREADS ABOUT /e/celebs CONSTANTLY!

>balding betamax neckbeard
is this the Sup Forums Übermensch?

>Sup Forums is united by their hate for one another
Really makes you think

>Sup Forums is the most diverse board on Sup Forums
Not true.

r8 my bicep

>tfw racism disgusts you and you form groups to fight whites In the name of the poor helpless nonwhites
>all your comrades turn out to be fellow self hating whites and the "racists" you fight against are the diversity you always dreamed of
guess youre right

Sup Forums is more about larping. Even m00t when he was still around said it was Sup Forums by a wide margin during one of the /q/ podcasts with him.

This is true. Every pol meet-up/people picture I have seen are literally mixed-race faggots with rare whites while Sup Forums is mostly scrawny white guys because the fat ones are scared to show their face.

Whenever photos of Sup Forums meetups in the US are posted, like half of them are fucking Pinoys. I get it fits in with the whole stereotype of SEAmonkeys being loud and obnoxious, but why would they sympathize with Sup Forums to begin with?

No muscles, fat on the hips and belly. Skinnyfat, you kone.

you're really flat, honey

Only ILLEGAL immigrants(or those who have family/friends that are one) hates what pol believes in.

>Sup Forums

>It isn't that strange
>It is really a strange place
Really doodles your noodle

who the fuck is m00t

There's something really aesthetic about this image.

That's Ted Cruz

He runs Somethingawful.com

>who the fuck is m00t

what the fuck is Somethingawful.com

I have bigger ones and the only physical activity I do is my job as a machinist.

really makes you think

goddamn, i forgot that site existed. i miss the days when the comedy goldmine was actually funny

Should have added the reddit meet-up with a lot of really overweight people.

BASED BLACK MAN

HOLY FUCKING SHIT, THAT BLACK MAN IS /our/ GUY

>why would they sympathize with Sup Forums to begin with?
being against communists and progressivists isn't some kind of white-exclusive thing

yeah too bad I have a better job than a factory slave

Or his bastard son.

They are stupid enough to believe in fascism. If you look at the Philippines itself, you will see the same shit.

You really can't see that in that shirt, which is part of the whole skinnyfat gig anyway. He's likely a plain skellington, especially if you look at the bony hand.

Where non-white people will get their 1st world standards of life when whites will die out?

you have to go back.

because white supremacy is such a joke in 56% land that blacks can larp as whites there and be taken seriously

which one though?

>somethingawful
No, it was Ebaumsworld. Or maybe it was Gaia?

no one likes being looked down on as subhuman "people" who need protecting by the superior people, I thought yu shared that sentiment?

>america
>even the dog is fat

>implying white people will die out
the jews won't let it happen

this picture is basically what I imagined, right down to the fat whale single mom with a black kid

>Hurt feelings about your non-existent biceps
>Has to ad-hom
>On top of that you don't even know what I do as a machinist
2/10 go apply yourself lad

That's because when people say White. They don't exactly mean your skin color. They mean culturally White, and yes White culture is superior to other races. White culture is about tradition and heritage. A culture that values family and community. That strives forward and works hard. That shuns and holds contempt for the unhealthy and lazy.

Oh and did you know? Nazism isn't a "White" thing.

Go back to where, mr. T_D man? Reddit is your domain.

Jews are keeping whites on life support but it's palliative care at this point.

Reddit is worse than even wizardchan. That is the real hugbox forum.

Japan, SK, and China will definitely, totally let them in. For sure.

Been years and I can't find it anymore but its the one with a lot of really fat women pulling their shit up

like that time a guy read hitler's speeches at an antifa rally and they cheered
or how 99.9% people complaining about racism and the use of the word "nigger" are white people

I dont understand where the -pede suffix came from for Trump supporters

shirt up

and when that fails the bad goys behead the jews who are weak without their greatest ally, the men of white

You sound like a guy that lets or will let BASED BLACK MEN cream pie your wife.

protip, it means your beliefs are wrong.

>protip, it means your beliefs are wrong.
What beliefs? It is just an observation. I don't have a preference for either school of thought.

whack him

Is that a PES shirt?

>miscegenation: not even once

It was in Tekken.

It came from Reddit. The same Reddit that infected Sup Forums and destroyed it with normalfags and other brainlets.

Then again, considering you implied that you unironically support Donald Trump, you're probably part of the same bunch :^)

I am a man that values the nuclear family. I would not let a nigger touch my waifu just as I wouldn't let another White man have my waifu.

Waifu pic related and she could beat up any man.

The main takeaway for me is that white people are becoming increasingly irrelevant in politics so demographics within movements are changing to stay viable. I don't know why white nationalist/ supremacist would celebrate this though.

You'll have to post it first.

If White Americans voted like any other group (~70% or more for one party), there would be overwhelming landslides every single election. Weird fact that a lot of people don't realize.

The GOP still gets around 90% of its votes from white people.

How much would someone have to pay you to wear this in public for a day?

Really makes me think its clearly a shopped swastika, that isnt a Sup Forums meetup its that stupid shia he will not divide us stream

I think they also see the writing on the wall. That's why so many of them are obsessed with finding a successor to whites, usually settling for Japanese or Korean people.

>could beat up any man
>gets raped by a middle aged japanese
And her vagina is loose, too.

There's a pic of a dude wearing this in college, don't know where it went though

Actual Nazis would actually hate seeing these kinds of Whites, because they're degenerate as fuck.

The actual White supremacist would want something like this, but I'm sure at the moment they know it is unrealistic until America culture can change back so they best they can do is pick and choose their battles.

it is shopped but hwndu WAS a Sup Forums meetup

It's pol.

You could only pull it off if you were in good shape and good looking, then you would be eccentric instead of creepy.

It's almost like society changes as time goes on or something

You mean that poltards have to lie to make people think they actually have the balls to share their publicly? Or that they actually have any real appeal?

Sup Forums is ruining this fucking site

Hownew.ru

I'm sure societies which need constant supplementation of foreigners to even maintain population will last forever. Nothing to be concerned about.

>text on shirt is mirrored
>swastika is going the right direction

more like how/new/rnt.u