twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

boards.fireden.net/v/search/image/R57fd_2nuoyI8sKxeHBJ2w/
Oh look, it's this shit thread again.

Oh look, it's another shrieking autist.

>keeps making the same thread over and over again
>calls someone an autist
I giggled.

That's not autism user

How many times more powerful is the Galaxy S8 than the Switch? Out of curiosity.

No clue. I don't buy Nintendo. Switch wins, though. Mobile games have garbage controls. Doesn't mean you can't have fun.

Not talking about controls or games. Just talking pure graphical processing power.

It's quite a bit lower because of heat and lacking a dedicated graphics processor. I believe it's CPU could perform better than the switches but would cause overheating. Not sure where the Nvidia Tegra chip is being used now but it was used in Chromebooks and car user interfaces at some point.

This shit.

Aint easy

Chaos Rings 3

4 pics 1 word

I did some research, found the S8 and the Google Pixel C (the last device released that uses the Nvidia Tegra X1 SoC, same as the Switch)

You can see the benchmark scoring on pic related

Take that with a grain of salt but yeah, an S8 is like 2.30x more powerful than the Switch

Whats the best GBA emulator? Thinking of playing Battle Network again

Anyone here play Kritika? I've played on and off for about 3 years now. It's free to play and the only f2p game I've ever played that lets players get everything without a retarded amount of grinding. You can buy stuff if you want, but you really don't have to in order to progress at a steady rate.

Mob Leg

well terra battle 2 just came out

I've browsed 3 of these threads now with over 500 replies this week and I've not seen one good mobile game of any value. it is all gacha anime games or extremely shitty free games.

Are there ANY mobile games of actual value and worth and are actually fun to play?

Reigns
A Dark Room

Hearthstone. It may be a meh pc game, but it's one of the best phone games.

console games ported to mobile are good if they're designed with touchscreens in mind, like the layton, ace attorney, TWEWY and ghost trick games

>repetitive behavior
>projection of negative fault
yeah, it actually kinda is.

Layton series did a good transition to mobile, Lady Layton is basically on par with DS games and Layton Brothers Mystery Room is great.

Other than that? Mostly ports and emulators if you want a "real" game desu.

DCSS and emulators, any actual "phone game" is p2continuegrindan garbage

>negative fault
???

Oddworld: Munch's Oddysee

The controls are awful but the game works best in small doses, and the repetitive sound design means that playing with the volume low or off is no biggie.

>i'm not autistic for making the same thread 13 times, you're autistic for pointing it out
Wouldn't be surprised if it's some shill surveying the mobile games market on Sup Forums.

how to tell if the mobile game your playing is shit

PvZ 1
That's it.
Tried Fallout sheter for a few minutes.
My hacked 2DS on the other hand... i played the shit out of it.

Only if they're authenticated with a server.

Reigns is the only one i've really enjoyed all that much

the only good phone games are the emulated ones
do bring bluetooth controller with yourself because touchscreen is shite

Repetitive behaviour isn't a characteristic of autism. Idle behaviour is what you're looking for, or acting out because a perceived status quo has been altered in some way.

Trying something again and again despite it not working is standard animal characteristic. We tend to do more of the same when things don't go our way. Shout louder, work harder, etc etc.