Thoughts on their game?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U8Zk5ENssYU
youtube.com/watch?v=Lv_Zeh_S_l4
youtu.be/57GskFqvBgs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why are the models all so ugly?

quality

Designed concurrently with 3DS. Also, fell for the cel shading meme (cel shading never looks good).

>Lissa already convinced me to buy the game a long time ago
>mfw Sakura
>mfw Celica
>mfw Tiki

Trying to ape the style of the mainline games' CG cutscenes

>not adult tiki
>especially after adult summer tiki

This game has no redeemable value for me

>wanting used goods Tiki when you can have perfect 1000 years old dragon loli

I loved #FE but I don't remember the girl on the left

ONEGAI

youtube.com/watch?v=U8Zk5ENssYU
3:48 for Tiki gameplay
lol

Literally the MvCI of musous, the only difference is that no many people care about this niche genre
>poor PR
>outright lying to your consumers (they never forget)
>archaic graphics that would fit on the PS2
>dissonance development team
>disrespecrful to characters
>breaking musou tradition of mostly everyone being unique
>horrible UI (doesn't suit a musou if you ask me)
>THE FUCKING VOICE ACTING (this goes for both American and Japanese)
Just thinking about it boils my blood

>Celica's a Marth clone
>Lyn's a Ryouma clone
>Caedea is the SECOND PEGSUS CLONE
>Tiki's ""Gameplay""
(lol

KOWASHITAI

THARJAFAGS ON SUICIDE WATCH

I'm disappointed too but we didn't get non-sword lords like Hector or Ephraim either so fuck them

I'm surprised there's still people defending this game. The devs contradict themselves at every turn and the game is hugely wasted potential. For god's sake, the weapon triangle and weapon effectiveness was touted as this key feature of the game yet all the lance users are weak to arrows because they're all fliers. They can't even get 25 characters without cloning them, and not even to provide more variety. You can play as Hoshido archer Takumi or Hoshido archer Sakura.

A-Azura will be revealed tomorrow, just wait and see

>Literally the MvCI of musous, the only difference is that no many people care about this niche genre
>Camilla
>Tiki
Nigga what

>I'm surprised there's still people defending this game
Yes, the hardcore oldFE fanbase does have a lot of trouble with thinking, but you guys don't buy the games anyway

>implying new FE fans care about this game either

>I never leave Sup Forums so I can't do some basic investigation of how other people feel of this game, not that I buy the games anyway

>>I'm surprised there's still people defending this game
>Yes, old FE players have brain problems!
Did you think that post and that greentext made sense?

>Did you think that post and that greentext made sense?
Yes, the fact he was surprised was due to a lack of comprehension, sympathy and/or creative thinking

I started with Awakening nigger, don't push your oldfag strawman on me. The game looks like shit, and releasing a week before fucking Odyssey means it's assured to be the flop it deserves to be.

...The fuck is up with Tiki's running animation? Why does it look so fucking slow and awkward?

>Nintendo
>Musou
>selling well
It doesn't matter when it launches, not that you buy the games anyway

>I need to employ creative thinking to make user's post not nonsense

>Person A: I'm having [personal mental issue]
>Person B: Yes, well having [personal mental issue] is quite common amongst your type
What's the difficult part?

I've always thought Fire Emblem Warriors was a boring idea, Super Mario Warriors would've been cooler

I too started with Awakening and the game hasn't impressed me at all so far.

>No Japanese audio
>The English dub is HORRIFICALLY bad
>Lack of variety
>Musou games are only worth $20 tops

>Lack of variety
lol

Think I'm gonna just get the JP version because there's no way I'm going to be paying this game any attention when Mario Odyssey is out.

>Super Mario Warriors
That's one of the worst possible combinations I have ever heard.

Leading troops and capturing forts make Fire Emblem + Musou a lot more of a sensible choice.

>still no sign of my niggas Camus and Leif

>Leading troops and capturing forts make Fire Emblem + Musou a lot more of a sensible choice.
And yet here we are with this dull mess of a game while shit like Hyrule Warriors and Pirate Warriors are filled with fun unique shit.

>leaf
Never happening.

I thought Camus had a great chance of getting in, alongside Minerva, but no, we need to throw in Lyn and Celica to appease the OG waifufags and hipsters instead.

I'm going to buy the game pretty much for loli Tiki.

>Tiki will never be your little sister
why live

Why? There's a lot more variety to work with for characters and movesets, plus I'd rather mow down armies with Princess Peach or Mario rather than Chrom or Marth

>archaic graphics that would fit on the PS2
HA
Its not just the grafics that didn´t change, the gameplay is still way too similar to Orochi warriors and the like.
Isn´t the new DW being made on a new engine, instead of the one from 2008?
Hopefully they stop making the exact same game with different skins.

>Mowing down toads with Bowser's flame breath
>Shoulder bashing a koopa squad as Warior
>Throwing a shit ton of barrels as DK
Yeah that user is fucking stupid. Shit would work well.

Why is her dragonstone so big? Where does she keep it when she has no pockets?

lmao Wario* Looks like I'm fucking stupid too.

I imagine Nintendo would be more involved with a crossover involving their main IP to make sure it's up to scratch or they'd shoot it down. Mario x Rabbids would've never gotten greenlighted if there wasn't effort and passion put into it.

FE:W looks worse than Mario x Rabbids, end my life.

>Marth gets to fuck these

Well yeah, look at NG3, and DoA5, Hayashi needs multiple attempts at the same game before it's even close to being decent

>I thought Camus had a great chance of getting in, alongside Minerva
>they teased a male archer and female flier months ago
>people speculated it might be Jeorge and Minerva
>ha ha nope it's the royals (who ELSE would it be???)
The lack of Camus is insane.

>Marth gets to fuck these at the same time

>THAT BLUE HAIR COMING OUT OF SHEEDA'S PITS
Holy shit woman shave yourself, that's some fierce pit hair

You'd think being in 6 previous Fire Emblems, along with having a legendary weapon and story relevance would be enough, same with the Whitewings

They stressed that this game would have a larger base roster than most musou games do. Do you think that means we could also see more DLC characters than usual added to a musou?

Fug, I never noticed that horrible clipping.

Retards forget that's what happened to Hyrule Warriors. They whine about "muh roster" in Fire Emblem Warriors when HW was basically "Link and his bitches" and it was a huge OoT/ TP bias.

Maybe that's how Marth likes them.

>freemium mobage is unironically better than both spinoffs
can't make this shit up

>Catria could have gotten the D if she just stopped shaving

>"They whine about "muh roster" in Fire Emblem Warriors when HW was basically "Link and his bitches" and it was a huge OoT/ TP bias."
Except the three games have a balanced roster, meanwhile, 44% of the roster is composed of Fates. Roserfags are whining for a completely different reason now.

Hyrule Warriors also had 2/3 characters for each game. If they took the same approach to this game rather than stuffing every single royal from Fates in there because reasons there'd be a lot fewer complaints.

Wait, you mean "clones" as literal clones? They're just skins?

Yep. Imagine Lucina, Dark Pit, and Dr. Mario, and that's the best explanation you can get; same character with some very small tweaks

They have different Musou attacks (Celica's integrate her magic, Fire, Thunder, Ragnarok and Sepharim for instance) but the same main moveset.

To be fair, the problemm with Fates has always been the whole "two games in one" thing. Which means you have to include the characters of two games whenever you talk about Fates.

Imagine if Fates' cast was only as big as one set of royals, hardly anyone would be complaining.

>"Link and his bitches"
Except that more or less every Zelda game?

Well shit that's disappointing as fuck.

glad the put the good Tiki in

You could go without Hinoka, Elise and Takumi but Xander and Leo are both too popular to remove one or the other.

Elise and Takumi are even more popular than the other two, though
The literal who royals are Hinoka and Sakura

Takumi is the only popular Hoshidan royal.

Honestly, it probably would have been best to make an entire cast of clones with only a few unique characters. Make the actual movesets classes like Pegasus Knight or Swordmaster, and the characters skins that alter the moveset slightly, sort of like the additional moves in DW8 when you give a character the right weapon.

That way you'd be able to stuff a metric fuckton of characters into the game with minimal effort and complaining.

Ryoma is pretty unpopular too despite being important to Birthright.

Honestly I would have at least cut out the little sisters but that might have meant they cut out Lissa as well and she's my fucking homegirl so I can deal.

Thing is that works for an SRPG but not for a musou game.

THIS IS WHAT I'VE BEEN SAYING FOR MONTHS

>cut out the little sisters
t. xander

They could have gone for the Hyrule Warriors style visuals. What a blunder.

N-No, Sakura is cute, CUTE!

youtube.com/watch?v=Lv_Zeh_S_l4
Damn shame too. The artstyle for HW was phenomenal for a WiiU title of all things

And why the hell not? It's not like it was that much of an issue in DW8, where you basically ended up using characters as skins for the handful of weapons you actually preferred using.

Say that to DW9.

Well otherwise you'll have to make them clones of their brothers its not like Tellius where the staff was an effective weapon.

youtu.be/57GskFqvBgs

>game isn't out yet
>people give their opinions on the gameplay and roster
I just want the shitposting to end

Would've made DLC packs pretty easy to sort out too
>Game launches with Red Sword Cav, Green Lance Cav, Old Man Axe Cav etc and 2-3 skins for each (Abel, Cain and Jagen; Sully, Stahl and Frederick etc) to accompany Marth, Chrom etc
>month later, the Blazing Sword pack releases with Lyn (new moveset) and Sain/Kent skins for Red/Green Cav

Cheeky user

Yeah but that's Dynasty Warriors they can get away because of how long they've been around. New games don't have that leisure.

>Marth, Alm, Celica, Seliph, Leif, Roy, Lyn, Eliwood, Eirika, Ike, Chrom, Lucina, and Corrin all as infantry swordsmen
>fewer complaints

>Fewer complaints when the devs got caught red-handed bullshitting since day one

Or they could try to be unique and not always use lords to represent their games.

Funny thing is that if you include the twins, the current roster shares the relatively the same amount of sword users as the list you made. All that's left is to plug-and-chug non-sword users into the roster. The producer's excuse is rendered moot

That goddawful animations.

>if they got rid of the older brothers from Fates and made OCs use different weapons they could easily have all the lords from every game.

The worst part is that her musou has better moves than her base form

>censored
No thank you.

He's right though. Elise and Sakura are just bloat. FEW is already almost nothing but flat chests without even more fucking lolis.

Hinoka and Leo could go too. So could Fred and fucking Lissa in favor of a real axe user.

Thing is I can understand Fredrick and Leo being kept since their playstyle is unique cavalry spear and cavalry magic, so they work based off of their uniqueness.

She looks kind of thick in that picture.

What's wrong with them?

>Released before a Mario game

It's Radiant Dawn all over again.

The last trailer had 22 characters including Caeda and Tiki.
We also know that Anna will be playable and one trailer had someone who looked like Navarre.
The limited edition comes with 25 character cards so it makes sense to assume 25 playable characters.

Who do you think the final character is?

I'm more ok with those two, but I do feel like if any remaining characters were cut aside from the girls it'd be them. Leo simply because it'd keep the Fates roster more even between the royals, unless you put in Azura instead of Hinoka I guess. Either way I feel the sisters aside from Camilla are unnecessary and so is Lissa for obvious reasons.