I will marry this beautiful YOUNG woman!

i will marry this beautiful YOUNG woman!

>I will marry this 2D anime drawing

>beautiful

(You)

there..all better now

she should wear more clothes

I want to suck on her sweet anime tits. I want to suck on all of their sweet anime tits, except Mirai.

Good. More for me then.

You guys are such fucking loosers on this site. Time to leave this shithole.

I hate it too but see you in 2 minutes

I want to talk about the game!

PBS is actually pretty fun. Maybe because I just went in with low expectations, but I'm liking the movement and shooting. The card system is going to take a while to understand though, I'm not sure how the game picks what cards in your deck can be deployed.

Yeah it is pretty good, shame the multiplayer is dead, I will never know a breathing soul IRL to play survival with. Ayames cards are shit anyway I guess.

Why do you faggots insist on having a zero substance thread over here at Sup Forums, when you can and do have a permanent thread already going on at /vg/? What is the point of this stupid ass thread?

To be fair the game only came out officially yesterday. Give it a bit while people play through the single player and such.

Discussion of video game characters

True that, hopefully it'll pick up when it releases in Murrika

>shame the multiplayer is dead
Let it be released in the US at least, It will probably die fast after that, but I guess there's always these threads to get people make rooms or something.

I'm enjoying it, only thing I'm finding disappointing is the reused costumes and accessories from EV. Even the paid dlc is just straight from ev, why can't I just port my dlc over if it is the exact same stuff anyway?

I thought they would make an SV/Bon Appetit kind of deal where it shared dlc, but I overestimated Marvejews.

Good tip I've found helps a lot: rebind the jump/boost and dash buttons to L1 and R1 respectively. Now your main movement and weapon functions are on shoulders so you don't have to take thumbs off sticks.

The movement combined with the lock-on reticles of different sizes gives me Armored Core vibes.

I won't be playing online because fuck PS+

Jokes on you, my parents are dead, I live alone and I work from home.

I'm going to marry Murasaki

But she's so fat and smelly, or does her smelly fatness turn you on ? does the idea of plunging your dick inbetween her sweaty fat smelly tits excites you user ?

Some user already married her a while ago

>marrying a stinky blob

GROSS