Miitopia

I picked this game up on a whim, and I'm having a surprising amount of fun with it. Playing a game for a kind of fun other than pure challenge is refreshing to my tired gamer syndrome. Has anyone else had any funny experiences or images with the game they want to share?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t9hUgu-zKvU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Oh yeah, and what teams did you make? I made Van Darkholme the Warrior, Adachi the Thief, Nietzsche the Cleric for irony, JC Denton the scientist, Junpei the Imp, Billy Herrington the Chef, Kira Yoshikage the Tank, Etna the Princess, and Iwata the Pop Star (Female).

good game

Post-game kinda sucks. You more or less just wander around some new backdrops fighting re-colors of the same monsters.

Honestly, I'd rather have Tomodachi 2 at this point.

How is Tomodachi Life? I'm more interested in it after playing this game.

Starts fine and gets really boring later down the line unless you're implementing some wacky characters or d e e p l o r e .

If you like Animal Crossing or The Sims, you'll probably like it. I think you can get it pretty cheap nowadays.

Supposedly, we're getting a sequel, if the leak that first show Superstar Saga+, Samus Returns and Miitopia is to be believed.

My game is me, Sonic, Starfire and Palutena out to stop the evil Dark Lord Dr. Eggman. Guest starring Sage Snoop Dogg and King Boogie2988. I fucking love this game.

youtube.com/watch?v=t9hUgu-zKvU

SOUNDTRACK GOOD WHY

i watched vinny play it some but it seems hard to do without backseat gaming and lore

I'm enjoying it too, OP.
It's not a hard game but it's enjoyable, plus some of the humor makes me smile.
Also holy fuck the OST is good.

Miitopia is my favorite Persona game

I'm surprised at how good the Princess class is. It wasn't too necessary in the main game, but in the post-game skipping enemy turns (and if an enemy has multiple moves per turn, they all get skipped), blocking status effects, and lowering enemy defense all become much more helpful when the enemies are stronger. Their magic damage isn't too bad either.

I used to think Imp was bad, but they just take more micromanagement. You combine them with physical attackers, frenzy sprinkles, and teammates that can all put each other in a good mood to improve the butt-poke, and to get good use out of the frenzy + MP recovery move you use MP sprinkles on everyone else except your physical attacker.

Probably one of the best 3DS games honestly