Name THREE (3) RPG classes that aren't just Rogue/Warrior/Mage or a hybrid of those 3 archetypes

Name THREE (3) RPG classes that aren't just Rogue/Warrior/Mage or a hybrid of those 3 archetypes

Dog with Gun

Tank/healer/dps

Cleric.
Druid.
Paladin.

Merchant. Bard. Summoner/Necromancer.

warrior/mage/rogue

warrior/mage
mage
mage/warrior

This is original

Scout class also known as the instant win class

A rogue that isn't just a guy with a bow because exploration, traps, negociation, investigation, counterfeiting, and disguises, are major aspects of the game.

A warrior that isn't just a guy with a sword and armor because intimidation, leadership, reputation, and politics, are major aspects of the game.

A mage that isn't just a guy that throws fireball because spell discovery, travel to other planes, alchemy, analyzing magical items, and interacting with otherwordly beings and demons, are major aspects of the game.

Any class in a game where combat isn't just the core of it. Stop playing action RPGs maybe OP, and while you're there, eat a fiery dick faggot.

The same game also features literal tanks as an integral mechanic that all party members save the dog can drive.
It's a really underrated RPG with tons of TECHNOLOGY and customization.

ROCK
PAPER
SCISSORS

baRD

Bard, alchemist, engineer

What do I win?

Female

Serf
Algebra
Haughty airs

Gadgeteer, Beastmaster and Blue Mage grom FFTA

Tourist.

I played it for the minigames.

Engineer

quarterback
linebacker
reciever

Support classes are really the only ones that don't fall into those categories. An Engineer class might do combat in a similar way to a Mage of sorts, but he's primary focus is building and preparing physical tools and structures beforehand, with or without magic.

Other than that I got nothing.

Farmer
Pianist
Tourist

Elona?

>the healer is actually a rogue

Handyman class