moddb.com/games/gunman-chronicles/downloads/gunman-chronicles-steam-version
moddb.com/mods/1187
runthinkshootlive.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>game from 1998 still gets new mods made
>games from 2017 don't even allow mods

What went so wrong?

DLC

Yes, I saw it earlier. From the screenshots I though it was a source mod. Did you play it, OP? Did u rike it?

I reviewed it.
youtube.com/watch?v=9HPF6UcJStM

Will check out later, I haven't played a hl mod in years.

whoa

>developed by an ex valve employee
All you needed to say.

Neat review. Watched it to the end.
1.5 hour a normal length for a mod?

you talk like a fag and your shits all retarded

Depends really, I know some Half-Life mods which are quite long and some which are short and sweet.
I appreciate you watching it. Did you like it? Would you change anything with it?

Thanks Lad

Did they ever release that HL2 version of They Hunger?

That was the greatest sp mod of HL era

the better and more numerous new content a mod has, the shorter its going to be typically.

Sven co-op version when?

Thanks OP, Will check this out later.

I had this weird itch to replay HL, Uplink, Opposing Force and Blue Shift the last month and some other random SP mods.

Any other recommendations for good HL single player stuff?

runthinkshootlive.com/posts/arctic-incident/
This is pretty good

Poke646 and the Timeline trilogy are pretty good.

If you haven't already: moddb.com/mods/they-hunger

First and still one of the best campaign mods for Half Life.

Yea, I got a bunch

These cover Half-Life 1 and 2 and expansions.

Human Error - moddb.com/mods/half-life-2-short-stories
This mod is where you play as a civil protection officer.
Underhell - moddb.com/mods/underhell
This mod is where you play as a S.W.A.T officer in a variety of environments with gameplay similar to F.E.A.R. Chapter 1 is a quite long. I'm not sure when the other parts will release.
Portal Stories Mel - store.steampowered.com/app/317400/Portal_Stories_Mel/
I know this isn't HL related but if you enjoy Portal 2 this is a fantastic addition.
Gunman Chronicles - moddb.com/games/gunman-chronicles/downloads/gunman-chronicles-steam-version
This is basically a whole game on the Gold Src engine.
1187 - moddb.com/mods/1187
Kinda like a TC but still set in the Half-Life universe. Be sure to get the fixed version from the comments. Tons of custom stuff. Quite fun.
I reckon you should go to the runthinkshootlive.com/ and just look for mods which look good to you man. Do the same for Half-Life 2 and its expansions on ModDB, I'm sure you can find a treat.

The answer is probably consoles.

>vaporwave intro
pass

Just finished it, short as fuck.

Thanks lads!
Gonna bookmark these and give them a shot when I'm through the current game.

>Gunman Chronicles
This is actually what I'm playing right now. Still got the original box with the disc lying around from back when this thing was sold a a regular game.

Glad to help, A few of them I have partially tried but based on quality I posted them. Is Gunman Chronicles enjoyable to what you have played of it?

>Did you like it?
Well I bothered watching to the end which is more than I can say for most stuff.

I appreciate not sticking your face in the video. This is just a personal preference, but anything with a face in it gets roughly 3 seconds from me.

When you talk of music maybe it is better to play a short bit of it?

When comparing the SMG details I kinda don't understand what you're trying to do with your voice for a bit.

The ending conclusion gets a little messy where it seems you're trying too hard to convince someone for too long.

Maybe drop the pointless A dud!? type of thing no one outside of this place is going to understand or care for. Or maybe I'm wrong a this is the way to popularity?

Just my words though. No need to take it to heart or anything since I'm not really pro review watcher extraordinaire.

Seems logical. It has been a while since I played any mods like which is I why I asked.

gonna get CAGED

I'm not a fan of those face things either.
I was comparing how the SMG model was slightly updated and it looks better as a result.
The dud thing is a meme from MGS 2, it was in reference when the soldiers sat there thinking it might have been a dud.
Music seems logical.
Cheers user, any advice is good advice.

does hl source as owning half life or do you need the goldsrc version?

You need the Gold Source version.

>Is Gunman Chronicles enjoyable?

I really like it. Bit of a slow start, it does the typical HL thing where they stick you into a tiny tram like elevator and force you to listen to exposition, but once things kick off it's great fun.

It has it's own unique story and art style, doesn't look like any other HL related thing I ever seen.
As far as I remember, it was supposed to "get the most out of the Half Life engine" back in the day and it really does some cool stuff like on the fly customizable weapons and tanks you can actually use.
It was definitely worth buying back in the day.

Be careful with how much music you play in future reviews though, if it's something which is copyrighted by a bigger company your channel will get strikes. IIRC there's a set amount of seconds you can play audio for before content ID recognises it.

Isn't the striking system based if you put it up for money? I don't care about making money from videos.