Pubg

pubg
>shitty buggy game that took months to get to this point and you still have lag/desync/drive through buildings because they won't load
>you have to actually pay money for this

fortnite royale
>literally created the engine so its silky smooth with no lag or desync silky smooth
>destructible and buildable enviroment
>diablo guns
>EXTRA THICC GIRLS
>loot boxes rng meme shit only exists in pve and not in the pvp royale
>free for everyone
>created overnight on a whim just because

HMMMM

Other urls found in this thread:

polygon.com/2017/9/22/16349536/pubg-fortnite-battle-royale-battlegrounds
twitter.com/AnonBabble

why they dont want to release it on steam? i will def try it if in on steam.

I haven't even tried the pvp yet, do I get any rewards for playing that mode?

polygon.com/2017/9/22/16349536/pubg-fortnite-battle-royale-battlegrounds

>PUBG is a carbon copy of Arma BR mods, The Culling, and H1Z1
>REEE FORTNITE COPIED MY GAEM :'((((

this, fucking this.

Whats the catch to the free to play?

Keep suckin gabens cock you pathetic steam warrior

The catch is you play a better game for free.

that's Lord Gaben to you pleb

It's pay to win, and the game is being shilled nonstop on Sup Forums
The best way to describe it is a mobile game in a PC game engine

Same pricing model, same art style, same boring gameplay loop

Cosmetics are all microtransactions.

>It's pay to win
Except it isn't, the only dlc they are doing for BR are cosmetics.
Does no one on Sup Forums ever read anything?

>implying cosmetics aren't a condition for victory

>replying to pubg shills

>third person

You realize that the same person who created Arma BR also made PUBG?

>TPP only

>pubg shills

Pubg
>11 millions players and growing
>Fortnite royale
dead game.

>Aryian about to murder a human of color

Game is racist

You forgot building actual forts in Battle Royale and filling them with traps.

How can PUBG even fucking compete at this point...? Bluehole isn't shitting their pants and desperately trying to sue for nothing. This is going to absolutely shit all over them and they have to get rid of the competition quick.

soooo how do you actually take the time to build an entire fort and fill it with traps all in the middle of a round of Battle Royale?

By gitting gud.

>building forts and camping there vs. having to move due to play zone decreasing
What a competition

They're trying to convince you to pay for PVE by giving out PVP for free.

As far as I can tell, this is all just a test to see if this kind of economic model works.

They need to desperately fix the shooting, its so dull. Also Bluehole is shitting itself because this game will be F2P and on consoles also, it also runs far better than PUBG. That said I honestly dont believe this is enough to steal an audience, the gunplay is too shitty.

Is this shit at least slightly fun?

Pubg is unplayable garbage, thank fuck steam has refunds.

>Not playing the superior tittle

Play it yourself and form your own opinion, it's free in 3 days.

>THICC

>3 days
ya, i'm gonna, but I just want to know how much disappointment I'm setting myself up for

I duno man, as long as pubg skirts are selling for hundreds of dollars I think that people will keep playing it instead of this a lot of their pop is just people trying to sell those

>cartoonish shit
nah

I want to stick my face inbetween her buns.

I have yet to see a single webm of the cartoony garbage

Doesn't make his original post untrue.

>the game is being shilled nonstop on Sup Forums
One of the main people behind PUBG is making threats over Fortnite's new multiplayer mode (because it is a PUBG ripoff) and since PUBG has decimated most games in Twitch views and active Steam players, people are joyfully going against them.

Go in with no expectations and you'll either be pleasantly surprised or not give a shit.

thats bullshit, it was a mod initially.

Look it up yourself, its actually happening.

You'd be installing a Tencent botnet built in to every current Unreal Engine that has online capabilities.

hmm thanks for letting me know about this game
wanted to play PUBG but i dont wanna pay for a buggy early access mess

Honestly don't get how hebrews just manage to ruin everything again. It's like they evolved to being parasites.

>No one calling out these now obvious Fortnite shill threads

Sorry, you're never going to match the sales of PUBG and when you go F2P, you won't even hit Warframe numbers.

>shilling for pubg
consider suicide

I don't even own PUBG, but you can't deny it's success.

Games like PUBG/WoW/CoD/LoL don't get killed, any game that tries just peters out.

You're delusional if you think a f2p Fortnite will ever reach 1 million concurrent players or a level of success equivalent to over 10 million copies sold (pre-launch while PC exclusive).

Also consider the fact that Fortnite has never breached the top 10, let alone top 20, most viewed games on twitch.

You're fucking delusional if you think it's going to somhow kill PUBG. I'd say it's analogous to Overwatch and Paladins, but Paladins is actually a pretty fun game.

If you seriously think PUBG is going to have the longevity of WoW, CoD or LoL, you are going to be sorely mistaken

>posts lewd image for no reason
t. 13 year old twitch viewer

Thicc girls? Im interested

>base building where the area gets smaller and smaller every 5 mins
>god awful artstyle
>really stale gunplay

I donĀ“t want to have 300 launchers and librarys.
I wish we could have it all at GoG, but it is what it is

building is fast and intuitive in fact more often you'll end up throwing up walls while running and gunning to create makeshift covers mid fight.

It's not about longevity, it's about success, and even then:

>It won't last because I say so, even though by every metric it's doing better than basically every game we consider "successful" and is trending well above Minecraft was at this point in its lifetime

'k

At a certain point you just need to accept that you live in a bubble and that your opinions are fueled by an irrational hatred for a game rather than reality.

Do those retard from bluehole realize they're making free PR for fortnite with their silly lawsuit idea?
Fortnite looks like shit and I doubt anyone had it on their radar before this news hit.
Also pubg is a ripoff of a ripoff anyway

fortnite is literally an early access mess too though

And still has better optimization, more polish, greater variety. Consider the following that the battle royale mode is a fucking mode not the full game and it's still better then pubg. It's not hard to make pubg look like total shit, because it is total shit.

>better then pubg
which is why it's extremely popular and successful, right?

Bluehole are filing a lawsuit against Fortnite? Do these people seriously think their Battle Royale is the first of its kind?

It wont do as good cuz its not on steam and it requires it's own launcher as of now.

But it's an early access mess by more competent devs with intimate knowledge of the engine it's made on.
It's also going to be free in a couple of days.

it's been out like a day

The worry is that there might be a conflict of interest between being an engine licenser and a direct competitor.

The nightmare situation is this.
>engine dev licenses engine
>customer makes wildly successful thing
>engine dev takes thing they know works on their platform, moves forward with engine
>they make specific improvements in the 100 player multiplayer tech, with low level access to the engine.
>they don't share it with the original dev.

I don't think it's happening, but I wouldn't put it past the jews at epic to do that.

Fucks sake, they started Fortnite to chase Minecraft money, then shifted to chase DayZ money, now they're pivoting to Battle Royale money.

I don't even think they have a vision for the game.

It's been playable longer than fucking PUBG has and has been in development (hell) for like 6 years, you fucking goober.

what is the pve part of fortnite like? what's the objective?

Tower defense with zombies and base building with a hard microtransaction pay wall about 20 hours in.

They said it was not about Battle Royale. It's just a company's contract.
It was just a misunderstanding caused by errors in translation.

You don't have to be good to be popular. League and Counterstrike prove that. World of Warcraft fucking proves that. MMOs in general show that people will swallow time gated shit swilling. Crates and keys and hats all show people eat enormous piles of shit and have little to no self control in their hedonistic desire to gamble away over pixels. PUBG is equally in that shit fest. A fine example of doing just the right mix of cock sucking and shit gargling and you too can ruin the lives of many people.

Because they're koreans and bought that 14 year old creator of a random arma mod and his "idea".
This is the most retarded shit ever.

The PVE part has been playable, they just released the PVP mode

they're literally not filing a lawsuit.

Why are people running with blatant misinformation.

Only 14 year old *interpreter

>Crates and keys and hats all show people eat enormous piles of shit and have little to no self control in their hedonistic desire to gamble away over pixels
And Fortnite has actual jewish P2W crates, you point?

>A fine example of doing just the right mix of cock sucking and shit gargling and you too can ruin the lives of many people.
Yeah, kinda like a surival-crafting-building early access game that chases coattails by adding in hastily built modes that imitate the world's current most popular game? right? Like that?

Why are you mad that someone is riding the coat tails of success. MMOs have been doing it for a decade off wow and eq. The tab target meme combat won't go away even with shit that's in development.

but for real though, unturned is really fun

> gunplay is lacking
>artstyle looks childish and overused in western game
>cartoony version of H1Z1 (if H1z1 fails, why would this one succeed????)
>building mechanic doesnt fit the BR genre

Really, they made a survival/crafting but it failed so now they are trying to make a BR mode and justifying "this game is perfect for a BR mode because of crafting"
This game will only have a small playerbase on its first week because its free and there's plenty of kids wanting to try PUBG.
The game will blunder after that

BTW PUBG has a new map coming, do you honestly think fornite will take down a titan like PUBG any time soon knowing that there's big updates coming up?
So far you have retards like Grimmz or Anthony shilling this game because devs are probably endorsing them

D E A D O N A R R I V A L
E
A
D

O
N

A
R
R
I
V
A
L

if it goes to steam it will definitely have lootbxes

>Why are you mad that someone is riding the coat tails of success.
I'm not ,but I think it's funny that you fail to see the irony of criticizing PUBG for chasing coattails while Fortnite is simultaneously chasing PUBG's coattails along with many others.

I don't think he's mad, he was just pointing out the hypocrisy of calling PUBG unoriginal while Fortnite has spent the last 6 years aping Minecraft, DayZ, and now PUBG.

It already has fucking lootboxes, actual korean/chinese style Pay 2 Win lootboxes, that's what makes it so fucking clear that there's fortnite shills in this thread.

too bad fortnite is a shit game too.

Why do people get mad about cases?I literally made enough money to compensate the cost of the game by selling them?They dont even change the gameplay in anyway other than cosmetic looks.I swear some of you are highly autistic about trivial stuff.

I don't think you know how this meme works.

The Chad isn't a representation of "good" or "thing I like".

It's meant to be a hilarious reflection of the idea of jocks being over the top. It existed to joke about both types of people.

in short, normie please stop ruining the meme,

That's in PVE where having a gear advantage over your fellow player isn't as big of a deal. PVP will only have cosmetics.

>Fortnite is shit.

I'm willing to try it if I just released the game with graphics like Battlefield from EA DICE

seconding this
steam cunts need to be banned from Sup Forums

He's probably a corporate peon hired by Tencent to astroturf for Fortnite on a japanese anime imageboard, what do you expect?

I love this shit, lol

>normie argument
>on Sup Forums

Sup Forums used to say LoL was p2w also.. NEXT DEFENSE PLEASE

>"Cartoony art style", "free to play", "owned by tencent", and stealing ideas requested by bluehole for their clone of their game are good

what

>extra thicc girls

tell me more

>another battle royale game

just wait till next year, you'll be swimming in them

>game is being shilled nonstop on Sup Forums
You mean pub?

>How can PUBG even fucking compete at this point
they've already won user..

10 players online in a month unless it goes to Steam. Epic Games is in no position to have their own launcher.

squads + building would be fun as fuck though