youtube.com/watch?v=wdZpBaopAzo
youtube.com/watch?v=wMAB1phDelI
youtube.com/watch?v=ejAcgEq_ntg
youtube.com/watch?v=aEeQaFnhpGg
youtube.com/watch?v=7vJlFNjKkpw
youtube.com/watch?v=1oPFQ7WEgv0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Both.

Neither, you pathetic permavirgin weeaboo faggot fuck.

This soft, fluffy little girl.

I want to have sex with her

Is Neptunia worth getting into if I only like Iris Heart?

Her slutty form is best of course

Neptunia isn't worth getting into.

She's only relevant in 1 mainline game and 2 spin offs. Try out Re;Birth 3, she's quite relevant there and see if the other characters are to your liking as well.

Does she transform into Iris Heart if you cum inside?

I hope not

The original Neptune is best Neptune. I don't like the variants of her at all.

Iris was shit

That's a face perfect some bukkake

When did Purple Heart learn to be a slut?

You have to be a slut if you want your nation to worship you

I'd rather cum down her shirt onto her bare breast

The nude edit is super good.

To be honest I prefer this version over the nude, more fun to fap to

Wouldn't that make her insecure about her chest?

She should be proud of her cum covered flat chest

Link to that nude version

i.4cdn.org/e/1490517964819.jpg

Thanks

gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2188891

Very pretty.

The twins.

Neppy for hugs
Purple for fugs, dates, cuddles in bed and marriage

That's a crime user

What would you do to their flat chests?

gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2905613

pinch and bite on Ram's nipples and gently suck, lick and tease Rom's

Big Nep.

I want to commit a crime.
I want to grope Rom and have Ram watch

HERESY

White sisters.

I would marry those perfect flat chests.

I WANT TO PLAY 4GO!

Iris Heart

The cute one.

S L I M E D

L

I

M

E

D

The first three Neptunia games were terrible. Remembered playing all three in a cousin's place, it was trash. They've kept changing the game up thrice, and all of them were badly flawed.

But enough of that. These days, I heard it got waay better.

Now I'm tempted to play them again. Can you give the best Neptunia game in your opinion?

Theyre not better.

V-II for the PS4/PC

>namefag is a retard
Woah, what a surprise.

Neptune is even better than the sum of her parts.

In human form she's the cutest, sweetest little lazy ball of fluff. Her smile is heart warming and her light hearted demeanor is just a pleasure to experience.

In goddess form she's the epitome of a reliable older sister, a beautiful, strong and loving woman with grace who you almost naturally want headpats from as an innate response to seeing her.

Put together she's not only the best of both worlds, but also the charm of knowing that despite the extremely stark contrast on the surface, she retains all her qualities a little in both forms and those signs of reliability in human Nep and those signs of playfulness in Purple Heart are what bring the whole thing together.

VII is the most refined of their turn based combat systems. However if you want action then 4GO is right around the corner and that's looking pretty good from the gameplay videos so far.

VII is the best in the series, however if you couldn't enjoy mk2 and Victory, you're not likely to enjoy VII. It's better, but only in the sense that it's refining the appeal and the elements the series has had so far to be enjoyable to an acceptable degree, not it magically turning into a great game.

I didn't make the first three games man, what's your problem?

Thanks for the advice.
I'll buy that on Steam sale, then. My cousin (who loves Nepnep) says it's a really good game but I can't trust those words since he's obviously already taken in by waifuism and now clouts his judgement on what constitutes a good game.

Well, victory isn't as bad as the other two, but a couple of things bother me about it. Like, how they mixed real time and turn based gameplay and mushed it into this giant mess of whatthefuck. It isn't necessaily shit tier, but I though it was kinda bad.

I want to cum on them and make them rub it on their chest

I prefer Cave.

>that first time you played VII
>that fucking OST
youtube.com/watch?v=noQSGXrY6UM

Good shit.

>someone esle than me likes Encounter of Destiny

If you hate Nep so much, why are you in this thread?

I love every version of Neppy!

>the bike doesn't have her XD face
Tras.

Nep and Noire have the best relationship.

A shame a few deluded retards try to turn their friendship into disgusting yuri "love". They're interesting when they are together, they never stop bickering.

Don't sexualise flat chests

So why does everyone like Plutia so much over the others, and what console is she anyways? ALl of them are based on a game console right?

>So why does everyone like Plutia so much over the others
They don't.

The most popular girls are Neptune (pic related) and Noire, in that order.

Not really. They're more like gaming company.

Plutia is Sega, she has equipement that references the Megadrive.

Oh, ok, but what game console is Plutia?

Plutia and Neptune are both Sega, but Plutia is an older version of SEGA while Neptune is a hypothetical newer console that never got released

Hmm, we have to go deeper; do the different forms have any meanings to them? Like, what is she when she's the little Plutia and what is she when she's Iris Heart?

Plutia corresponds to Mega Drive
Neptune is X32

>what is she when she's the little Plutia and what is she when she's Iris Heart
moeblob vs super sadist

The Mega Drive/Genesis. Iris Hearts design takes direct inspiration from the Japanese Mega Drive.

Neptune is a Sega Neptune, a piece of hardware that never released that was essentially a Sega Genesis and 32X in one.

Though I believe there's an in-setting Neptune game system (that four disc tray + shaped one) too. It has specs listed too but they're retardedly high.

You misunderstand.
Plutia and Iris Heart are the same picture. There's no deep meaning to it. During the course of Victory, Plutia and Neptune get equipement that references the Megadrive, the Game Gear, and the Dreamcast, but there's nothing more to it.

It's not a history lesson where consoles are personified like Hetalia, it's just "cute girls have cute adventures in video games land".

Then Blanc?

>Neptune is X32
Try X512

>Nep's panties are kinda cute.

Nep's so cute.

No, the JPs hate her and she'll never be a major character again

Her specs really make the Xbone and PS4 look pathetic.

there are jokes that might have deeper meanings, see uni getting even flatter when she transforms which might be a vita references, but they're just jokes
I need that plane

Everything about nepnep is cute, but yeah, her panties are great.

Do Jap's hate plutia? She's cute, dopey and flat-chested. I feel like that would her their type of thing.

Is there a Playstation 4, Xbox One girl yet? A Steam girl? if so, does being based on newer hardware make them stronger than the older girls in some way? Also mention that Neptune and Plutia gets upgrades based on newer hardware. Does that mean they have a limit? Are the playstation girl OP as fuck now that there are PS4 Pro and stuff? Do some girls not need a disk and just download stuff?

My bad. I'm pretty sure it's just cute girls/lolis. But it doesn't hurt to ask. I'm really curious about the lore right now seeing as these girls are based on gaming hardware.

There is a meaning. Goddesses/CPUs are more like the ecosystem around the console without being the explicit company themselves.
The only instance of very specific console personification is in the Sega Hard Girls crossover game.

So far, Sony, Microsoft or Nintendo haven't showed up in any Nep game. Sega has however.

In Victory, Noire also makes a reference to the Virtual Boy, and the story references the video game crash, but they're not accurately correct.

Like, in Neptunia, Nintendo arrived after the crash, and Atari is long dead, while in real life, Nintendo was already a thing when the crash occured, and Atari is still a thing.

I like her blush.

No, because girls represents company. Noire is Sony, Vert is Microsoft, Blanc is Nintendo, Neptune is Sega, and Rei is Atari.
The hardwares are just little piece of equipement.

>those shoes
Adorable. Wait, I should be looking at her feminine parts...

>overclocking drugs

Neptune isn't "Sega.co"
The bullheadeded, bossy and sadistic bitch Segami is Sega Corporation.

Segami is only good for one thing.

It's crazy how good is OST in VII. Main menu music is so great it forced me to postpone the game for the first time to listen. The same happened in Victory before.
The most fascinating thing is a diversity of music in the game:
Some has a totally serious epic tone with chorus like Encounter of Destiny and those
youtube.com/watch?v=wdZpBaopAzo
youtube.com/watch?v=wMAB1phDelI
Some sci-fi theme
youtube.com/watch?v=ejAcgEq_ntg
youtube.com/watch?v=aEeQaFnhpGg
Funky as hell
youtube.com/watch?v=7vJlFNjKkpw
And my personal favorite is a fucking Spelunker remix
youtube.com/watch?v=1oPFQ7WEgv0

I have a faith in CH, they manage to make every mainline game better in every aspect each time without a fail.

IF wears yellow underwear? I always thought it would be green.

Plutia is the Sega Pluto.

>Mega Drive/Genesis really did make Sega into that platform's bitch

>ywn fuck Purple with your big burly man penis

There's an entire code about underwear and their colours. Yellow is usually for energetic girls (like Haruhi). Red is for girls that secretly wants to be spanked, like Eryn from Fairy Fencer F. Black is for perverts. White is pure, and striped is for kids.

>that megadrive
Muh nostalgia.

Only Iris heart.
If ploot acted like Iris heart it would be way hotter.