What are some scary enemies in games for kids?

What are some scary enemies in games for kids?

GET OUT

>HEY GUYS REMEMBER THE EEL FROM 64 LOOK ODYSSEY IS SO COOL FOR REFERENCING MY CHILDHOOD 10/10 GAME XD

good post user glad you came.

>This is scary

Why are nintendo faggots such pussies

Well I mean, I'm looking forward seeing all the references to past 3D Mario games they put in the game.

A lot of Mario RPG: LOTSS enemies were creepy in a jarring way. They felt like something from a surreal nightmare, or maybe an episode of Courage The Cowardly Dog.

This fucker bothered me the most. He didn't make me pee myself or turn the game off, but there's something so unsettling about him and his spritesheet

>Mario 64 invented eels
user chill out.

Shit start to a thread with potential

when i was kid MGS looks a lot scary form. Psycho MAntis was terryfing

that is a more realistic version of unagi from mario 64 dude, if you didn't play it just say it.

what is the matter? you don't like girls?

These things terrified me as a kid

At least he's stuck in a fucking wall, I was worried he'd freely swim around

When I was like 7-8 trying to play resident evil 2 the opening cut scene was always too much

im high and see this

>watched Jaws as a young kid
>felt tense but wasn't scared of sharks afterwards
>even did class reports on them and found them fascinating
>Eel in 64 manages to give me night terrors and causes decades of phobia with deep water and undersea monsters
Oh boy, glad this came back.

>games for kids
>resident evil 2

whoa

god fucking dammit

cant unsee

I was really afraid of the Far Cry monkey enemies. They were tough as fuck and could kill you in a few hits.

The gator.

This. I was thinking it would be a single eel actively chasing you this time, but there are a few of them and all they do is pop out of the wall.

>FIrst two worlds are pretty stupidly sacharine
>Suddenly you're in a sewer and this mutant Mudskipper thing suddenly pops out of the wall

I know it was rated T, but we played it as kids. A lot of parents unwittingly bought it, not knowing about Krunk.