CDPR is a bad place to work at

youtu.be/wBuoexbVEFE
Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

polygamia.pl/rozwazania-nagorze-jak-nie-zostalem-producentem-wiedzmina/
goldenline.pl/firma/cd-projekt-red/
innpoland.pl/118381,praca-w-cd-projekt-red-to-marzenie-wielu-ale-rzeczywistosc-nie-jest-tak-piekna-jak-sie-wydaje
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Get back to work and finish Cyberpunk shitcunt

Nice try Toddler

>Thoughts?
You're really desperate to make this thread every five minutes

Dumb spammer.

CDPR shill department on damage control.

Must be all those Vietnamese farmers they are hiring.

>felt like a sect than a company
This is how CDPR drones come across. They are all in this retarded sect.

This is why Crytek failed. Treating your employees like literal shit never ends well.

That whole company is a fucking China-like company exploiting poor people.

But "we are rebels" n shiet. CDPR is so customer friendly.
Too bad they are lazy as fuck.
Care if i introduce you to Gwent PR team?
>never give a proper date to anything, be it patch or update etc.
>give the stream hour for tournaments only few hours before
>main PR guy releases patch notes FEW DAYS late after big update
>they STILL are wrong and redditors have to correct him
>instead of proper managing, they are making some shitty internet Gwent show with token slutty cosplayer and Play of the Month series
>on developer streams, instead of showing all new information, they look through stuff ON A FUCKING CONTROLLER, throw cringeworthy jokes and forget about important stuff that they later need to correct
>also, one of the tournaments funded by CDPR had invited guests (popular streamers etc.) that got paid costs of travel etc. but if you got there by your skill you had to manage and pay for everything by yourself
>tournaments are just huge VIP clubs, as in the recent one 5 out of 8 places were reserved to popular streamers and people close to CDPR
they are hacks and i hope they will be done soon

>37 reviews
>half is super positive
>other half is 1 star shitposts

never seen this before, nooope

Unfortunately they will never sink now. The Poland government and the EU is giving them free handouts.

It's funny how European devs are paying taxes to EU to give handouts to CDPR, a direct competitor of them. Atleast Gwent failed massively.

>e-celebs
my thoughts are that you need to return to reddit

This isn't celeb. This is actual journalism you thick fuck.

They fucked up gwent so bad.
Felt nothing like in w3.

I would love to know where did you arrived at the conclusion that CDPR is exempt from fucking taxes
Also the government grant they received is a fucking peanuts

He directly compares the reviews to other studios and in every comparison CDPR is dead last. They hire fucking slaves, exploit them, burn them out and then find new slaves to exploit.

well I don't like it. end the thread soon before i call the mods in here.

The design choices for standalone Gwent are retarded.
>they keep stupid fucking ideas that hold the game down
too big focus on rounds, cards being resources and not mana, making every match play the same - till everyone runs out of them
>they remove things that made original good and fun
simplicity, most cards in standalone are super flashy and complex,
atmosphere, game looks to modernistic and resembles nothing from the Witcher lore etc.

So Cyberpunk 2077 will be shit becouse the witcher 3 was a fluke?
Some cherrypicking has to be done.

They will probably pump enough money into bribing "journalists" that they'll be fine. Just like with Witcher 3. If you're making a AAA game, it's almost impossible to get bad reviews.

No.
Cyberpunk 2077 will be shit because they go for sheer scale and hire talentless workers that will just do a lot of things for the game.
It will be vast and enormous but extremely shallow with shitty gameplay.

No, they have lots of money and don't have to pay people as much in poland so they can just make a good game with pure manpower just like they did with witcher 3.

EA and Ubishit has 89% positive reviews. YEEEAH sounds like a legit site.
Fuck off with this sjw garbage site son

>They hire fucking slaves
>in business for 23 fucking years
>350 employees
>15 shitpost reviews on some anonymous literally who website, god only knows whether they even really worked there or if it wasn't one fucking person with a grudge
>LOOK GUISE CDPR IS A CHINE SWEATSHOP
god almighty you are a genuine fucking imbecile

Probably why their games are such shit

Can you stop acting like a child. Just because you dislike EA and Ubisoft games doesn't mean they treat their employees badly.

They are probably decent places to work at you fucking idiot. Do you even know what it is being scored here?

Why does Sup Forums hate cdpr SO much?

>hurr durr they make SJW games so they must be shit
they still are one of the best places to work at
AC and EA games clearly do not take a lot of effort to make as they are just the same game over and over again with few improvements
employees barely do anything and earn a lot, so yea, it's way better to work there than CDPR you fucking idiot

Bloodborne should have been game of the year.

>CDPR shills on damage control
anyone from Poland and people who follow CDPR since W1 knows this
they are shit place to work at and every development was an extremely painful process

>they are shit place to work at
definitely better than some silesian coal mine you donut

desu it should
it's way better than Witcher 3
the same with NieR, it's a much more polished and fun game

This is how you get shit done

I enjoyed The Witcher 3 and worry for the state of their next game.
They might fuck this up by imploding from mismanagement.

Except China companies that own gamedevs are not that bad.
Tencent owns Riot Games and they let them do whatever they want.
So yea. CDPR is worse than fucking China.

I know exactly the kind of WE WUZ sjw people those companies employ.

So that means the site is used heavily by human garbage. Witcher didnt bow to the sjw hivemind so it gets shit score on an sjw site.

Check mate

This. Imagine that you draw conclusions from a few, possibly fake, glassdoor reviews to "OMG CDPR IS A LITERAL SLAVE COMPANY, WORSE THAN UBISOFT, EA, BETHESDA, AND ACTIVISION COMBINED!!!11"

All of the CDPR people who talk on videos, conferences, streams etc etc. seem happy and not like they're from the worst slave company to ever befell mankind. Whereas many other AAA devs speaking on camera seem just like puppets for the higher up suits.

I don't even know why Sup Forums suddenly cares so much for dev working conditions, it's not like they will ever get anything productive done themselves.

Yes. Shit.
Game will be huge and pretty but flat as a puddle.

Rethaz sucks flaccid cock

Just don't work there then lmao

The lack of unified vision and stupid milestones explain a lot of things. How every game in the series has retarded progression and fighting mechanics, and poor optimization.

How they kept changing the ui and other mechanics after the release, it just seems all over the place.

Except those are reviews at the span of 2-3 years and they are consistent and not contradictory at all.
>I don't even know why Sup Forums suddenly cares so much for dev working conditions, it's not like they will ever get anything productive done themselves.
We care because it obviously means how quality the final product will be.
If W3 is anything to go by, CP2077 will be a huge Frankenstein's Monster with shitty contradictory ideas all over the place and terrible gameplay. Sheer scale and amount of workers makes it impossible to manage and make a consistent and solid title.

Only TW1 had bad optimization tho.

I am Vietnamese

Work is bad

Well damn, you've convinced me. You sound like you know your shit user.

CP2077 is a fucking abysmal game, better get into that mindset right now, before we have even seen a second of the game.

I'm getting my Computer Science degree right now. You can't imagine how many nerds here dream of being game dev. When SC students graduate huge amount applies for their "dream job" and game companies have so many people to pick from that it's not even funny, they can hire people who'll work for dirt cheap just because those people will accept any conditions because they get to work on a game dev.

CDPR has a really bad reputation within the IT sector in Poland you stupid man child.

This shit is basically: come from a 1st world country to work in a succesful company that is based in a shithole expecting good standards.

>The company doesn't invesnt in me
>The company doesn't teach me
>The company doesn't provide insurance
Being a Pole, this sounds like a complete joke to me. Here you are expected to know your shit. If you told an employer that you see this mostly as an opportunity to learn you'd be laughed at and told to fuck off.

holy shit you're a retard

>post yfw Witcher 3 was goat
>post yfw Cyberpunk 2077 will be even better
Eat shit faggots

>eating shit is good for you
Typical slav(e) mentality.

They failed because graphics alone do not make a good game.

>Glassdoor
lmao

Didn't say it was a good thing, retard.

They should teach though in using their own technology etc.
And investing in good workers is key to success in every company. What CDPR does is hire cheap fucks, if they are tired they fire them and hire next cheap workers to exploit them.

Why is it that NEETs are the people who are most hostile to the idea of worker's rights?

Not clicking on the vid, can someone summarize what it's aboot?

t. CDPR management

ITT college kids who think work is like in the movies. You are there to make someone else money kiddos. Not the other way around.

>few negative glassdoor reviews (literally anyone can leave a review there)
>cdpr is now chinese sweatshop but 9001 times worse

It's the fault of the retarded mentality that is prelevant in all post-commie shitholes. Basically it doesn't matter if you have talent or potential, or are willing to learn. Nobody is looking for that. You either know your shit (or pretend to) or you are seen as worthless and not worh the time.

Are you stupid. How does your country educate your own workforce then?
>engineer graduates
>no one want to hire him because no experience
>well shit, I'll move to a country that will hire me then
No wounder people leave Poland when they get the chance.

I don't care, I am a consumer and not an employee. I am not interested in the ethics surrounding game development. I also buy coffee and clothes made with child labor for under minimum wage.

Well known fact in Poland.
polygamia.pl/rozwazania-nagorze-jak-nie-zostalem-producentem-wiedzmina/ goldenline.pl/firma/cd-projekt-red/
innpoland.pl/118381,praca-w-cd-projekt-red-to-marzenie-wielu-ale-rzeczywistosc-nie-jest-tak-piekna-jak-sie-wydaje

ITT CDPR marketing wing convincing us their slave-like working conditions are industry standard

Basically dude goes through recent rumors and reports about how work at CDPR looks like.
Overall positives are that there are good and creative people but everyone hates management and CEO (not Marcin Iwiński, another dude).
Basically management are old people who are there thanks to connections and time they spend in company. The information flow is nonexistent and the payment is shit, even by Poland's standards. Higher-ups treat new and lower rank people like shit. Meetings and planning is reactive, not proactive (instead of having a solid plan on what they want to work currently, they just meet every few weeks to react on what should they do and do everything on a whim - Gwent development is the best example of that).
Also shitty employee rotation. They exploit cheap workers and hire new ones like crazy.

spotted the unemployed

That race to the bottom will bring us all down to the gutters eventually.

What is wrong with the average Sup Forums poster's reading comprehension? I didn't at one point imply that that is a good thing.

And yeah, there is no wonder that peple run away from this shithole. If you actually manage to get a good and useful education you should never stay here.

And education? Universities are generally terrible (rated VERY low in worldwide rankings) and teach little practical skills. At the same time employers almost always expect you to already know what you're doing. Basically: either you get lucky or you educate yourself. Or you leave the country.

This, thanks to sweatshops we get clothing, electronics and food dirt cheap in the west so people like OP can whine about how hard his air conditioned office job is.

Not EU subsidies but Poland does dedicate 1.9% of its GDP to Projekt Red

I don't give a shit what they do to their workers as long as the product is good

Us, meaning most of people. Not us, meaning me and you. Its a thing in South America, Asia, Africa. We are blessed to consume others slave labor, without slaving.

>oh no my job is le bad

Meh, sounds like every other company. I thought it would be about how CDPR sacrifices children to Polish witches in the swamp.

I guess Lenin was right then.

>they look through stuff ON A FUCKING CONTROLLER,
what is wrong with this?

I think the hilarious part is trying to pin this on CDPR exclusively. This is how the entire industry works whenever there's serious budget involved and like you said NO ONE likes management no matter where you work.

Really Makes You Think™

And? I also buy clothes that have been made in some chinese sweatshop with child labor, I do not give a single fuck.

Besides, if the company would be THAT bad to work at, you could just leave. Or not sign up for it in the first place, they can't FORCE people to work in there.

CDPR is an objectively worse place to work than Ubisoft and EA. E fucking A.

The communists were indeed right. However I don't care, as their truth doesn't benefit me. I prefer exploitation of third worlders, its more comfortable to me.

Which is why CDPR died the moment they wanted to make AAA games.
They were alright with W1 and W2. Steady growth would be good but the growth that W3 gave them was like no other in industry.
And everyone experienced will tell you that it's not a good thing.

>xxx on laptop
That's the problem.
Take of your clothes and jump on my dick, then we'll talk

Have you worked at CDPR? And/or EA?

I unironically commend you for your honesty at least.

>These CDPR shills defending their slave company
Be less obvious next time

EA and Ubisoft drown you in fucking NDA's
there is nothing objective about fucking glassdoor

Feels fucking good not being a turdworlder.

Live healthy, exercise, sleep well, and save money for the new advanced medicine to come. If you make it to be a centurion, you may enjoy the abolition of money you so crave, as mass automation ensures the job-salary system of distributing access to resources has to be replaced.
Maybe then you can have some """justice""". If all goes well, I would've died of overdose with four hookers in the room by then.

truly shocking

>implying we care about the conditions products are made
Get back to the slave pen and make me Cuberpunk you godamn slavs

>31 reviews
They hire hundreds of people. People in Poland would only be using shit like Glassdoor to leave negative reviews because they have a reason to, it doesn't work the other way around because employees don't give a fuck about leaving good reviews about the company they work for.

The people leaving negative reviews are probably some trannies who thought they'd have a free ride in a company where hard work is actually expected.

>yong kong ching chong
what