Is anyone else still mad?

Is anyone else still mad?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YS3TfNU0vfA
youtube.com/watch?v=tHkhJ1LvtkM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Not me. I bought the game for 60 United States Dollars and enjoyed every second of it. I'll buy it again too if it gets a Switch port

I am. I went from being hyped for a game to the game essentially being cancelled. I mean especially when you show mainline characters and then in the end not have any.

I'm mad that Tsubasa gets no paizuri or titty art and she'll never be seen again.

Did anyone actually LIKE the game? It sucked as an SMT x FE crossover, but it was still a fun game. I don't get why they even bothered doing this crossover in the first place though. It's basically just a modern day Fire Emblem RPG. It's barely SMT.

The combat was straight out of a SMT game. I loved the game. It was the best RPG of 2016

I never played it, but isn't the only thing it has in common with SMT the Agi/Bufu/Zio/Garu spells and a Jack Frost logo?

Yes

Yes
No

It was pretty fucking good as a JRPG. But godfucking damnit I'm salty to see the crossover of two of my favourite franchises ever go from SMTxFE to PersonaLite ft. Awakening and Marth!

JUST REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Man, just imagine the combat from TMS but with FE and SMT characters teaming up.

Really? It seemed to me like it was more Grandia than SMT. I saw no turned based combat.

I don't know what videos you're watching because the combat is entirely turn based

Not really, I enjoyed it for what it was.
Sure, I'd probably like it more if they went with a different setting, but the game was still good despite the idolshit.

So regardless of how disappointing it was, I know we can all agree that /Our Girl/ was truly based.

FAAAAAAIIIIAAAAA EEEEMBUREEEEEEM

Absolutely livid. But it made me laugh at how stupid it was, so that's something i guess.

It was a terrible 'crossover'
It was also a horrible 'RPG'

So yes, I'm still mad. I bought a WiiU specifically for this and Splatoon. Fuck.

Yeah because it would have been cool if it were made.

>Is anyone else still mad?
naw. i tapered my expectations when it was obvious the trailer was just cobbled to togeher for what seemed to be almost last minute. Since given what was show in that trailer my imagination could have run super wild with the possibilitys. Glad i noticed that shit since i would have been super disappointed if i didint. other than that the game was alright. Makes me wonder if with splatoon 2 and its new music that if maybe they will make a sequel reusing some of the normal version of splatoon 2 songs in it.

Yes.
>FE Echoes basically has SMTIV's dungeoncrawling and navigating towns is identical to navigating Mikado/taking to NPCs

youtube.com/watch?v=YS3TfNU0vfA
i got something out of it i guess

What in the goddamn has Fire Emblem been going through the past few years? I stopped playing with the Gamecube one but everywhere I go I see people in riots about the newest FE abortion.

Good goy

>vauge as fuck crossover trailer
>Yeah! This could be a really cool JRPG or Tactics game!

youtube.com/watch?v=tHkhJ1LvtkM

YES I'M STILL MAD

Fire Emblem got into the Waifu stash and now is about producing fappable characters

I will forever be mad over this.

Also,
>Devil Survivor has a fusion of SMT and FE gameplay

I will never not be mad at this. I blame Persona, and Fire Emblem waifufaggotTREE for this.