What is the worst video game general on /vg/?

What is the worst video game general on /vg/?
pic unrelated

All of them. Whole board is circlejerk cancer.

/sc2/
/gw2g/
/feg/
/ksg/
Take your pick

>vitagen at 3100
Soon.

/4ccg/. A general not even about video games but about dozens of Tumblr and plebbit trash trying to pretend they're e-famous while thinking some video game stream is Sup Forums culture while pushing every forced meme ever created because they don't actually go on boards and get their opinions of boards from /r/Sup Forums

/llsifg/ just because some autist spammed /vg/ with 100 threads about it at once, killing a bunch of threads

>/gw2g/
literally what is going there and can it not be cured?

/xcg/

Lugia has smelly farts :D

sc2 is one of the best generals actually
only brainlets hate it because they don't understand it

Katawa Shoujo General, Vita General and Bioshock General are easily the worst.
All just tripfag chatrooms.

The witcher one, absolute cancer with that trissfag spammer

/feg/

I think vitagen has a single trip.

/agdg/
THEY DON'T EVEN MAKE GAMES. ALL THEY DO IS SHITPOST ABOUT MAKING GAMES BUT THEY WASTE SO MUCH TIME DOING THAT NOTHING GETS DONE

/gerg/, the mechwarrior general

/pg/
70% of them played ONLY p5, it's all waifufaggotry, shitposting and circlejerk shitposting

holy shit

>This thread has botspam, it's easiest to use the discord link or reply to the thread with a gw2-related image called "anet" to help identify yourself!

That's when you realize you got to just let the general die.

KSG, GW2G, WoWG, FF14G, and DestinyG is quickly catching up, in that order.

Basically any game that requires coordination and teamwork with other people. (with the exception of KS)

Each general has it's own cabal of trannies and tripfags that cause drama and always seem to get the best loot no matter how much they play, how long they play, and how much effort they've put in. Also super elitist.

/slg/

/reg/

/lolg/ when there are no big e-sport matches.
Otherwise it's a fucking cesspool with one autist dumping pics of his imaginary waifu.
But when e-sports are on it's a nice place for fun shitposting (in a good meaning).

/fgg/

So obsessed with reddit that they actually became reddit

implying this isnt a circlejerk cancer

jesus christ
what's the backstory on this?

What did he mean by this? *blocks your path* LOL Name FIVE (5) games.

Some guy got banned/removed from their discord and as a result he started using bots that spam the general full of posts copied from other boards and threads. It really can't be stopped because he's using public WiFi and VPNs.
In short: Autism.

they had to ban kerbal space program generals entirely because it got spammed to fuck

/vitagen/ is just waifu-posting, similar to Sup Forums. They barely even talk about games. Most of the garbage their is gay-ass posting like "w-would you X her Y...????", "X is cute. CUTE!", "h-hey vitagen, w-why don't you like her?!?", "WILL YOU BUY UMARU-CHANS GAME ONII-CHAN BUY GEIMU" and whatnot. With all the s-s-stuttering and squiggles ~~ one could ever look for. Neckbeards pretending to be cute anime girls.

/gtag/ is a selfie-posting trash heap talking about nothing other than V's online mode. As one would expect, trash attracts trash people.

/mhg/ is for people with issues. Furry posters going all "D-Don't bully the rathalos... or b-bully more!!", most of it is just redundant though. Then there's the console wars, never-ending "WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE WEAPON" and shitting on games that aren't strictly mainline (Gen, XX, O, Frontier). Stories is okay, that has the furry support.

I think /vg/ might just be shit in general.

ok then what is the best video game general on /vg/?
pic unrelated

Dragon Age General
Mass Effect General

That's pretty impressive desu
If he's so unstoppable, why aren't there really any other instances of a board being spammed to death? I'm sure there are plenty of autists who hate certain communities enough to kill them.

Holy shit

usually the slower ones are good since they involve actual discussion
/smtg/ for example

/asp/

>I think /vg/ might just be shit in general.
Yeah pretty much.

Basically a fucking chatroom.

/mgg/ used to be the worst.
UNTIL the Quiet shitposters brang it down to the waters.

That's very good question

Lots of boards have spam all over them, Sup Forums has had blacked and pedophile bot spam for years now

all generals are just subreddits that ruin boards

> Sup Forums has had blacked and pedophile bot spam for years now
That's not a bot, those are real people.

>looking up a post of mine in the archives
>find one there

that explains it

Those aren't bots, mandramafags are really just that autistic.
>old /asp/ will never come back

Name ONE (1) board besides Sup Forums that doesn't have generals.

/eagg/ is fun when they're engaged in armchair chinese history debates

/emugen/, or as some call it "byuu hate SP must pay for his RetroArch MAMEdev evil accuracy" central

starcraft general, all day, every day

wtf mini cao cao you can't do that

/ss13g/

WORKED

yeah most of them have generals and they are terrible circlejerks and full of horrible literal redditors and nu-trips and %10 on topic discussion

starcraft general is a form of art

This pretty much. Every New Vegas Thread that makes its way to Sup Forums is basically a cancerous peak into /vg/

/cbg/
may it rise once again

I miss /kspg/ lads. It was the worst fucking general in almost every way but it was comfy

Yeah, /pg/ fucking sucks.

>tfw /cbg/ died.
That general was maximum comfy. Kinda sucks that not even Skylines could bring it back.

This feels like a graveyard for all of Sup Forums's shitposts

watching armchair tards discussing chinese or roman history is always the best

i come from /lolg/. you have it easy

/tf2g/ hands down

I went to the elder scrolls general the other day to ask some questions about Morrowind. What a waste of time that was.

It’s a shame video game communities are full of literal autistic people.

Reminder that the real posters in gw2g tried to flee to an unrelated MMO general and got that one completely killed with spam too

Imagine that, but worse and a horrendous tripfag problem. That's /feg/ for you

all the dead ones

generals that stay alive always resort into shitposting and circlejerking, it's simply a law of nature

>elder scrolls general
>to ask some questions about Morrowind
You poor soul, that gen's just for posting your Skyrim waifus and sucking the regular's/might-as-well-be tripfag's dicks

Can't go wrong with /dfg/

I swear half the thread is two lulufags jacking each other off. The other half is assorted waifus, but at least their waifus are humans.
>swimming in lulu
>lissfag starts another thread
>X is cute!!!

/xivg/

Please just gas every single motherfucker that posts in there thanks

multi-thread shitposting???

What's the worst board on Sup Forums?

Sup Forums

/asp/

Elder Scrolls. Screenshots are bretty good but holy shit, the anons' autism there is unlike any other.

People joke about "failed normies" but this actually takes the cake, I refused to believe it was real.

can you tell them to stop spammin /drg/?
everybody's starting to hate persona from their shit

>mfw used to post in /mkg/, /tf2g/ /4ccg/ and /gtag/

Dunno why it took so long to get to this one. IT took over /ksg/ for worst general

Dishonorable mentions go to
>/ffg/
>/drg/
>/nepgen/
>/bioshock general/
>/ksg/ for being the final nail in the coffin for /vg/'s creation

/dfg/

Sup Forums
>inb4 liberal cuck

someone got banned, got pissy and made a bot that takes other posts from other generals and spams it on there

Sounds like all of /ic/

Sup Forums or Sup Forums probably
they're the only boards i know of that have actively made other boards worse due to crossposters

/x/

45% roleplayers, 45% undiagnosed severe schizophrenics, 10% people reposting the same shitty goatman stories

Can't be worse than it used to be in 2012 with Sup Forums, stoaga, emoney, karu, prebitz, and a bunch of other faggots making up 80% of the posts and discussion.

probably the least intelligent board

/egg/

/soc/ is the biggest cancer I know, but atleast it serves for a contaiment zone for all these faggots.

What the fuck is going on there?

I used to really like lurking /x/ in 2010 or so, I don't think it ever recovered after the various Sup Forums raids though.

>11 9 2001
huh, now there's a get you don't see every day

>/cbg/
>may it rise once again

I fucking wish but not even Skylines could save it. At this point I think the vast majority of posters there moved on to Simtropolis, r/CitiesSkylines and r/SimCity4. There are still a couple left here on Sup Forums and in /upg/ over on /n/

Katawa Shoujo of course, now let me pay respects to Tribes general and Planetside 2 general

'd

it's your fault, fujo