Streamer hate thread

Anyone else here hate streamers?

I hate everything about them. I hate hate the culture around it. I hate the obnoxious overreactions to everything. I hate the unfunny kappa meme bullshit. I hate the autistic faggots who actually think it's even remotely entertaining. What I hate the most is how ubiquitous it's becoming. Streamer this streamer that, every graphics options menu has some stream related garbage in it.

Kappa

anime website

Rape

Trihard

>man I really hate this thing
>let me bring it up

Ok

I have never understood the appeal of let's plays, streaming or watching streams. At what point did people begin to care more about pretentious faggots playing games instead of playing them themselves? And even if they wanted to experience that said game for free, they could always watch a longplay without any commentary, without having to listen to some trend-riding egomaniac yap on about their personal life.

Twitch saved gaming, fuck you.

why is there blood coming out of his eyes

>I hate streamers
>I've only watched the faggots with a million viewers
Maybe you should find comfy small channels.

If you hate streamers you don't have to watch them. Wooooowww.

This. You fags would probably find yourselves less depressed if you focused your energy on the things you like rather than stuff that makes you upset.

i hate people talking about streamers
like you, op
you're talking about streamers
i hate you

YO! SUMMITS IN THE PIT MUH NEGEV!!!

I'M A RAT JEW FUCK BUT I PRETEND IM A NIGGER LOL! SO DANK!

CHAT SPAM KAPPA 123! EXSDEEEE

HEY I DONATED $5,000 TO TELL YOU HOW DEPRESSED I AM AND HOW YOUR STREAM IS THE ONLY THING I LOOK FORWARD TOO IN MY LIFE, PLEASE JUST SAME MY NAME AND THANKYOU!!!!

For once in this fucking shitty ass website, I agree with OP

underage
underage

>yfw single player games are dying and big developers/publishers only care about twitchbait multiplayer cancer

>focused your energy on the things you like rather than stuff that makes you upset
how does one do this? genuinely curious

I don't like them. So I don't watch them. Simple

>watch a few streamers play some niche titles on the regular
>feel embarrassed when the typical circlejerk viewers pop in
>cold realization that these people are the ones keeping these dudes afloat while I essentially window shop

>summit1g reacts to funny thing xD

>Anyone else here hate n*****?
>I hate everything about them. I hate hate the culture around it. I hate the obnoxious overreactions to everything. I hate the unfunny rap music bullshit. I hate the autistic faggots who actually think it's even remotely entertaining. What I hate the most is how ubiquitous it's becoming. n***** this n***** that, every n***** options menu has some n***** related garbage in it.

realize how dumb you sound?

I want to impregnate CinCinBear. Shes the right kind of trashy that makes me want to fuck her roughly.

>I can't deal with something that I never have to watch

you cant deny it affects the industry though, as every modern big game tries to pander to the streamer market

>as every modern big game tries to pander to the streamer market

you don't have to play every modern big game son.

You've just got to find the right streamer. Most are quite pompous and have that hyper-excited attitude that appeals to young memers, but believe it or not there are channels out there with a similar sense of humor to Sup Forums. Honestly its just a step down from playing games round your bros house really.

>Games want to be popular and have as large a following as possible
no way

hehe

>Person who's been with us since 2015 never stops using twitch emotes even if he's not on twitch.
>Uses them on Skype and on game forums.
>it's just the words, not even the images
>Never shuts the fuck up about Sodapoppin and tyler1
>Discord comes
>Uses BetterDiscord so he can use the twitch emotes again
>Begs admin of the server to add twitch emotes as server emotes
>Starts using downloaded emote images instead of actually just typing the word
Who the fuck likes being part of this shitty community? The chat goes by so god damn fast you can't even find the funny shit in the midst of the spam, and if it gets out of control the mods will just turn it to slow mode and everythings a bore. It's even worse when 30 mins of an hour of gameplay isn't even funny , but they're trying to do something over and over again and failing.
only time it becomes ok is when its an event like EVO or AGDQ.
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I AM ANGRY LOOK AT ME YELL
And this warrents thousands of dollars a month. Lowest form of laughter in the world.

>there are channels out there with a similar sense of humor to Sup Forums
And be sure to stay the fuck away
from those god damn I fucking it when one of you faggots green texts in twitch chat so fucking much.

Cause some people are not like some people. Shocking, if you ask me

>instead of playing them themselves?
You can do both you know.

>having to listen to some trend-riding egomaniac yap on about their personal life.
The more popular streamers are just regular, entertaining, sometimes charismatic people.

You'd probably come off as a pretentious, egomaniac faggot if you were to be a streamer and would therefore not be very popular.

i like busty asians, so ill bring that up instead

Alinity is literal perfection
>latina
>perfect body
>accent
>batshit crazy
She's everything the perfect girl should be

Sounds like you're just dealing with an individual retard. In my experience twitch fags only keep to themselves or other twitch fags

I barely watch them but mostly its for the guy, and shit i wont buy but would mildy like to see

>perfect body
>literally flat
?

>streamer says something "funny"
>everyone in chat types the exact same fucking thing for 5 minutes

betterdiscord? is that an addon or some shit

bonus points if it's retarded and not actually funny