Pokemon sunmoon

WHERE THE FUCK ARE THE GYMS????
WHAT THE FUCK DID THEY MEAN WITH NEW TRAILS????!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8rQLqeX_LcQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What kind of panties is Lillie wearing?

Get in the bag

She wears her school swimsuit under her clothes every day in case she gets wet

I thought it was a refreshing change in a game that usually is so strict with the formula.

fuck off
this is not dat kind of thread

make me

maybe I should mentioned the ultra ?
ULTRASUNMOON THREAD

LILIE IS CUTE

Yay I really want to be Lillie's fucking bellboy again in Ultra.

no u

fuck off brony

Bzzt! Did you know you can press the A Button to talk to people? Try it now! Bzzt!

Trials >>> Gyms

Your thread sucks, OP.

and you suck dicks

Does Sun and Moon ever get better? Right now I'm trying to acquire a refund for my pirated version due to how boring the game is. Beat the second trial.

And this is coming off of thoroughly enjoying ORAS.

and you blow

Fuck nintendo, why didn't they just release the new trails and side story as DLC? I wanted to see more of Lillie and her mother (which Lillie will eventually look like in the future).

will pokemon ever be good again?

>reee pokemon games are rehashes!
>ree this one isn't a 100% rehash!

God, I really want to spray the fuck out of her.

Pure white like her chastity

>thoroughly enjoying ORAS

> tfw BABIES

Considering this is an 'alternative story' with different areas, I assume some previous Z-Crystal holders will have their own trials this time around, rather than just giving them to you. Also seems like Kahili will also play more of a role, than just appearing as one of the Elite 4.

I wish so much that Sun and Moon had a skip cutscene function, or at least a way to speed them up. I can't bring myself to play it because it just feel so damn slow and I don't care. I read way faster than they can display the text and it makes it unbearable in comparison to previous games. I really loved X/Y and Black/White and I feel like I'd love Sun/Moon if they'd just cut down on the cutscenes or make them skippable.

but they were suposed to fill the empty places with gmys
i feel betrayed!

>I really loved X/Y

>WHERE THE FUCK ARE THE GYMS????
GameFreak are just finishing up what Sun and Moon should have been and reselling it a year later for full price.
>WHAT THE FUCK DID THEY MEAN WITH NEW TRAILS????!!!
They meant "oh shit, people are going to realize we're a bunch of hacks. better change some of the current trials"

Black 2/White 2 were the last good Pokemon games.

They announced gyms for USUM you mong

I'll admit my opinion of x/y weighted because it was the one I transferred old pokemon from, got poke aime, and got to play with an old friend all the way through for the first time with, rival battling and trading daily while talking about the game. I don't remember anything glaringly bad about it though.

>The contrarian post game release hate meme """opinion"""
grow up kid.

Let's get it out of the way now

>Lusamine will never step on you

This.

No they didn't, retard.

Garbage day.

There is no rule stating that Pokemon has to stay on /vp/

Sexy black lace panties because she is a slut.

>All the fanart that hide her feet and toes even though they're at full display in official art

>BW2 but lazier and worse
Just show the switch already.

>those dead eyes

I want to be double dommed by them, Lusamine's feet and Wicke's tits.

so what new will they add in the game?

>Does Sun and Moon get better
Its pokemon, you either like the games or you don't.

diapers

>implying she doesn't go commando

I'll never forget the first time I came across her mutated form and was about to battle her, only to be slapped in the face with her bit 13 inch futa cock.

I thought we were about to have some kind of Persona-esque boss with Lusamine's corrupted form, where she'd have upwards of maybe 10 different attacks and a big life bar and multiple abilities, and you'd have to dwindle her down one by one with each Pokemon at your disposal.

Nope. Just another Pokeman battle. My balls had never before and never since been bluer.

New Pokemon for one thing, which is a first for the series to introduce brand new ones in the middle of a generation.

Proofs?

what kind of pokemon? more gen 1/2 shiters?

youtube.com/watch?v=8rQLqeX_LcQ

See:

>Nope. Just another Pokeman battle. My balls had never before and never since been bluer.
They could've even had her be a reskin of UB-01 as a sixth party member and it would've been fine. But nope, just nothing.
Lazy pricks.

This. Why on earth did they go to the extent of having her fuse with some kind of fucked-up not-Pokemon if you weren't going to fight her? I reckon it has something to do with the ESRB rating maybe as beating up a human being is more violent that fighting fantasy monsters... but still. That really sucked.

When are they going to let you customize panties too?

Why are gamefreak stalling the creation of diamond and pearl remakes so much?

Because 4th gen is worst gen.

2 > 5 > 7 > 1 > 3 > 6 > 4

>Why are gamefreak stalling the creation of diamond and pearl remakes so much?
>wanting them to fuck it up
>especially when platnium already exists and fixes issues with DP

>Gen 2
>Best gen
Hahahahahahaha. Gen 2 is my favorite because of nostalgia and I'm currently playing it on my 3DS right now, but best gen? I am fucking laffin' m8.

they didnt even make a panty model
ist is just black down there

You are literally satan.

Whats so good about the Rom remakes of GS?

agree 95%, i still enjoy gen 1 vanilla

Besides putting Gen2 at #1, and Gen3 after Gen1, he's right.

Correct, so they really better get to work

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

more pokemon you can catch early from gen 3 and 4.
you can evolve trade evolutions with the help of npcs
they fixed the leveling curve my giving traineers more pokemon and and being higher leveled
team rockets gets more screen time
gym leaders uses 6 pokemons now from the get go.

its the perfect pokemon game.

>wanting Pokemon remakes after ORAS
Are you retarded?

Switch version

Not gonna lie, that during game looked pretty fucking cool, but unless they add more stuff like that, this is gonna be another skip for me

Just give me some rucking depiversity, it's so boring just doing battle after battle after battle.

Meant to say surfing game

>platinum
>hgss
>worst
no

5 > 4 > 2 > 3 > 1 > 6

basically this

You can't judge a generation based off the remakes otherwise it becomes a fucking clusterfuck. I agree about platinum.

what if she had to farte haha

I can explain.

2nd is like the no nonsense of 1st but without most of the issues that plague 1st. It included 2 new typings, has my 2nd favorite criminal org. and has an awesome post-game.

5th is great because of being a slight change of pace. Nothing but new Pokemon in the main game, the best if hypocritical criminal org. and one of the more unique Elite Four endings. Too much hand-holding for the 5th entry in the series though

7th takes freshness to a whole new level with the island challenges that are far more memorable than gyms, and Team Skull is just a bunch of lovable losers. It's also got the best story in the series. The linearity and Z moves aren't really to my liking though, and the online seems a step back from 6th.

1st gets my seal of approval from being the most straightforward. Only one tutorial, not even forced in R&B/G, and it's my childhood, man. The primitive nature is apparent, though, with all those glitches and exploits and fucking going through the menus for fucking HM moves fuck.

3rd is a gen I don't think I disliked? I remember liking double battles and the dynamic brought with abilities, but the adventure itself was extremely forgettable. The criminals were meh and the whole gen was just a blur to me. Not bad, but not very impacting. Too much surfing too

6th was nostalgia pandering at its worst, from reusing setpieces to straight up copying level designs. A huge step back from 5th gen which made a much better attempt to keep things familiar but fresh. Less than 70 new Pokemon with Megas trying to act like newcomers but not really, and Team Flare is just the nazis. The online is the only thing that saves 6th.

4th is just bad. It fixes attack typing, I'll give it that, but by then, the formula was stale and needed a shake up. Team Galactic sucks, the world sucks, and I just couldn't deal. The only gen where I found myself so bored I couldn't finish it. Fuck this gen.

>team galactic sucks
no more then aqua/magma and flare
>the world sucks
better then unova and kalos

Your only two complaints and their both better lackluster, you've written all that but said nothing. It's obvious your dislike for gen 4 is purely subjective and caused by your burnout with the series by that point.

can i finally have one of my pokemon following me around?

And I don't doubt that. I even made that a point when I said that the series had gone stale and uninteresting, but having something more interesting than a bog-standard map with bog-standard locations and fighting a bog-standard "Let's take over the world the universe and everything" criminal org would've at least alleviated the monotony at that point. Just look at 5th gen. It doesn't take the same huge leap and bound that 7th did, but between having a different ending, a more unique setting, a few quality of life changes like to TM usage and a criminal org I actually care about, it elevated that gen to a point where I can respect it a lot more. Plus 5th gen actually had some Fire types, so maybe I'm just bitter that 4th gen's newcomer fire types were limited to a monkey and a grown up Magmar.

>team galactic sucks
The leader was great. He thought that he could really make the world a better place by controlling it. He actually had true motivation for the first time in all the games. Rocket just wanted to steal shit. Aqua wanted to drown the world, magma wanted to kill nearly every single creature alive.
>region sucks
Entirely subjective I guess. I liked the vast cold tundras the northern area of the map had. I enjoyed the caves and the big fuckoff mountain in the middle. I loved the beautiful lakes scattered around. The distortion world was a really great part of it too.

The way I see it

Plasma > Rocket > Skull > M/A > Galactic > Flare

Just by looking at that, you should be able to tell what I value in the villains. I place more down to earth, believable villains in the higher half. Plasma is PETA, Rocket just wants to make money, and Skull just doesn't have anything better to do. On the other hand, I put the conquering the world villains in the latter half. I just think things start to get silly when you put that kind of crap in a pokemon game. and this is coming from a guy who likes Skull

are you fucking serious ? team galactic's motivation was the most blatant case of placeholder "we have no idea so here's a generic jrpg villain motivation" in the entire serie, right there with team Flare but at the very least team Flare had a gimmick, team galactic was a bunch of nobodies following an autist that barely talks and is channeling sephiroth whenever he does

>Plasma
>this is coming from a guy who likes Skull
My nigga. Plasma was the best antagonist group in the entire series, I just can't believe it took until the 5th gen to get them. PETA is such an obvious issue that would crop up when you have 10-year-olds all around the world cockfighting every living thing "for fun." Plus the morality of both sides didn't feel hamfisted at all, it was really well done.
That being said, Guzma is the most charismatic leader since Giovanni himself. All all-around very likable bad guy. Also, this cutie is 10/10 I wish she got more development, but unfortunately M/A is pretty shit. Their goals are both ridiculous and dumb.

I never put too much to stock into the thought of villains myself but I do prefer the ones who have a semi-realistic goal to them, they have a better shot of succeeding at what they do which makes them a little bit more threatening in the long run, compared to the ones who shoot up for the more over the top, mustache twirling schemes which sounds worse on paper but in execution not so much, even by pokemons standards.

The likes of Ghetsis had me more intrigued as his motivations and plans felt like they felt more subtle, more potentially possible than someone like Lysandre/Cyrus who just hated the current world and wanted to create a new one, thats some tinfoil hat/cultist tier shit.

Nyaaaaah
Bump

I wanna fuck lillie sooooo bad right now.

I want to drink Lillie's pee.

If pokemon evolved from other pokemon why are there still first stages. Checkmate atheists.

a light teal and white stripe colored panties just like her dress' color scheme.
That or a white panties with a light teal color laces and ribbons where it comes off just by pulling the laces.

get in line, bub

Hey wait a minute

yucky

PUFFY VOLVO