youtube.com/watch?v=KLwc0mnb5dw
youtube.com/watch?v=p1k37I5v4E4
youtube.com/watch?v=XyUYfn8BlpM
eurogamer.net/articles/2015-08-13-dragon-age-inquisition-the-descent-review
youtube.com/watch?v=W3E5L2sOvNI
youtube.com/watch?v=tNRUVwMEODw
youtube.com/watch?v=R58l7trgMbE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Someone post the Lego Marvel webm of Ironman flying.

You can do that in so many games. More interested in the actual gunplay.

This is about the only good looking thing in all of Anthem.

The actual game won't look as good as that webm.

We..w..w.w.e.e...c.c.c.an..d.d..d.o.d..d.do..Destiny.t.t..toooo

Looks neat. can't wait for the cancellation announcement.

Yeal i will probably look better on a high end PC because he said it was running on Xbox one x at the beginning of youtube.com/watch?v=zQhbHwkMSA4
in checkerboarding 4K.

"Flying" around in Gravity Rush was tons of fun.

Oh you naive child

>will probably look better on a high end PC
babby's first e3

jej

>he doesn't know about EA's frostbite engine
How fuking new are you??
youtube.com/watch?v=KLwc0mnb5dw
youtube.com/watch?v=p1k37I5v4E4

Name 4

The traversal is going to be annoying as fuck. Flying here and there, while most of the game is just going to be those interconnected "rooms". All the shit you see when flying will not be playable at all and is more than likely just skybox.

Prototype
Lego Marvel Superheroes
Just Cause 3
Gravity Rush

Prototype is really fun to mess around in

>frostbite makes it safe from downgrades
Wrong kiddo

"leaked"

See this game reminds me of pso somewhat. And I consider that a good thing. I am optimistic about the game. Should be good to play together.

Point?

Looks pretty based.

Let's just hope those woods aren't instanced corridors

>Prototype
How's Prototype 2? I enjoyed the first one, never got around to play the 2nd one.

>Posting a game from people who don't know how to use the frostbite engine
Kek
Nice moving the goal post. We talking about the experienced Bioware Edmonton here not the montreal studio which was closed just after develloped their 1st AAA game.

This should have been the next Mass Effect title set in a post reaper war galaxy.

Why they felt the need to create another scifi IP and fuck over Andromeda with the C-Team i will never understand

Gameplay is solid, fun, enemies are balanced and sometimes actually pose a threat (still are as dumb as in the first one though) but holy shit, they really dropped the fucking ball with characters and story

When do we get more info on the game? Is an alpha or beta planned?

Imagine if this game plays like vanquish

Never gonna happen. Enjoy slow clunky shooting.

>people STILL falling for generic empty open world meme

>jaymes rodreeguess

It's on rails so it's shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=XyUYfn8BlpM

>We talking about the experienced Bioware Edmonton
They've made one game on the Frostbite Engine and Inquisition isn't what comes to mind when I think of a pretty game.

>Bioware
>Making anything beyond a brisk jog in speed.
These people make action RPGs, not action games.

Goalpost was "it's frostbite so it won't be downgraded". Looks to me like you're moving the goalpost now by saying "it's a different studio so it won't be downgraded".

>We talking about the experienced Bioware Edmonton here

You remember Inquisition, right? Don't make me post those webms.

Wow a long rendered cutscene

>STILL no new fucking info

Also it needs to be noted that they removed patsy for some odd reason. Sure, the new abilities are neat too but patsy and artillery strike were awesome as fuck to mess around with.

Thanks

Dragon Age inquisition was made by BioWare Austin. Inquisition looked great and didn't have a big downgrade.

We are talking about Bioware Edmonton who worked on Anthem just after the end of Mass Effect 3. You anons can't seems to follow huh?

...which do you think is more common? Guns, or iron man suits?

user, a simple Google search already tells us that DAI was developed by Bioware Edmonton. Why lie on the internet in favor of a company who doesn't even know you exist?

If this is bait, it's a pretty lame one.

You idiot. Austin churns out updates for the Old Republic. And even if this was true, that means Edmonton has zero experience with Frostbite.

I'm being baited. Post some good Power Armors. The ones in Anthem look boring and uninspired.

Austin is only responsible for Inquisition DLCs like The Descent.

Edmonton has two teams, the Dragon Age team and the Mass Effect team (which is now working on Anthem) both teams take or give members as development progress (such as Patrick Weekes who worked on ME games now working on Dragon Age)

If you're going to shill Anthem at least learn about the company you're working for user

is there at least slight chance game will actually look like this on PC version?

eurogamer.net/articles/2015-08-13-dragon-age-inquisition-the-descent-review
I did. It was probably just the DLCs then
>Developer: BioWare Austin
They are probably doing the next Dragon Age since Edmonton is busy with Anthem.

I like them so far, hoping they will reveal more.

It will looks better according to digital foundry: youtube.com/watch?v=W3E5L2sOvNI

God damn, would actually buy day 1 if it did.

>It's just a not-Destiny

Watch as people who shit on Destiny lap this up. Not gunning for Destiny, it's just way fun watching people be inconsistent.

that butt cloth on female armors would make me hard as fuck

It isn't coming until fall 2018 or early 2019. By that time, the destiny 2 hype will be dead.

How can you know if the people who shit on Destiny lap this up if we're all anonymous

Reminds me of the reveal trailer for Siege that was completely bullshit and didn't resemble the final game in any way whatsoever.

But how can you know if people who shit on Destiny won't lap this up either? Considering we're all anonymous. I feel like I can always count on Sup Forums to be the shittest board of people. So I'd say that's a safe best

where can I find more? I'm having a hard time finding these images with adequate queries, because faggot 'news' sites are posting so many warframe, destiny and mass effect armors among them.

if we can believe whatever we want then i believe that Sup Forums is full of lovely people with consistent, well thought out opinions

>Inquisition looked great
what
I need some webms or screenshots since you seem to have played it
cause I don`t remember the videos of DAI looking good at all

You can't find more because that's the only thing they showed. They said they will reveal more later this year. No idea when.

Looks like garbage, why would you want it?

it's great. i put a whole day in it (24h) to 100% it
was fun

okie doke. thanks.

i really do like what I saw so far. even the extra 'deer' leg joint on pretty much every suit. for extra stretch and boost, i guess.

youtube.com/watch?v=tNRUVwMEODw
youtube.com/watch?v=R58l7trgMbE

You keep doing that user.

>muh cinematic experience

off yourself

>BAWWW NO SHARP CHINNED ANIME GIRLS

thanks. I figured out the problem. Bioware may have EA good graphic engine, but they don't know how to model characters or how to animate anymore which is why their games all look like shit.

Basically: Inquisition scenery and graphix: good
Inqusition models and animations: Utter shit

>cringe as fuck ubisoft tier "live play" presentation
Never trust a game that does this.

The legs look fucking retarded on human sized guys. Bet they are also the only kind because lazy animators.

Don't forget the lighting, which is utter shit as well. Can't play the game nowadays without reshade.

what i fear is that this game ends to become either carbon copy of Destiny or ends up as shallow shit. I hope bioware will keep things more RPG than action/shooter.

>EA
>what is game development

This is purely a bioware issue. You don't see dice or criterion struggling with this.

That's exactly what the user said though.

No they don't

yeah, i realized that shortly after I posted. i'm a massive fucking retard, but no point in deleting my post like a faggot when most people using 4chanx will still see it anyway

>Bioware

Remind me again what is Sup Forums's problem with this game? It looks like it will be cool as shit.

>not naming the only one that actually has a 11/10 world and matters

>he thinks the game will be good

its bioware you dumbfuck, the AAA studios cant make good games anymore. Do you support this shit? You probably bought ass effect:a too right?

>nintendo only
Pass

You're alright user.

Mass effect Andromeda was made by Newbies from the closed Montreal studio. The only legit comaprison there is the Original Dragon age Inquisition without DLCs

That looks incredibly boring to play. The visuals looks great, but I'm not really feeling the combat.

>mfw no one ever talk about the Iron Man 360 game
It was pretty fun

the last games by bioware were just shit, what are you smoking? I dont care if its made by monkeys but you dont really believe theses gameplay reveals? Its gonna be bad, just wait for raw gameplay

I agree if you're talking about the first one. The second one was fucking ass.

Obviously. Can't stand playing 2 levels of that shit and they don't even give co-op.
Why? Iron Man and War Machine pretty much begs for some bro-op fun

hope your ready for le open world cluttered with endless markers of boring shit for you to do.

bioware games are now quantity over quality. every single thing in andromeda was boring as fuck and just not fun to play.

Things a shill would say, Alex.

Same here. I think I only played the tutorial partially before dropping that shit forever.

>bad
>bad
>bad
>bad

Sooooo.... Pretty much what I should have expected from Sup Forums in terms of why they're so bootyblasted about this game. Instead of an honest opinion as to why this game is undeserving of attention, it's "DOOD THE STUDIO IS BAD, IT'S SHIT"

because the last games proofed so. Tell me one game which was announced by bioware that actually turned out good?

Well, see, there was your mistake... Playing Andromeda in the first place. It was clear before release that it was an unpolished turd, did you really need to play it to know that?

I don't need to play Cowadoody Modern Infinite Ghost Warfare III to know that it's the same exact shit as the other 18 installments because theyre the same exact games with the same exact premise.

At least anthem looks somewhat different from the other games by this studio.

Exactly my thoughts

that cringy "dialogue" of totally real gamers (including hips gurl gaemerz) in that demo
: /

What makes you think there won't be a fast travel?