What do you think about Code Vein Sup Forums?

What do you think about Code Vein Sup Forums?
Character creator looks amazing.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ds3q2woSKuE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

On par with Freedom Wars
which I liked a lot

You forgot to post a video actually showing the character creator

Stupid weightless combat weebtrash nu-game

Fucking kys

Looks fun.
Gonna wait to see what the full game looks like. As is, may have to wait for it to go on-sale.

Can we adjust character height? What about breast size?

trying to make another dark souls without the actual head behind it, was a bad choice.
movements feel kinda off and the environment is pretty bland

the character creation sure is far better than what from software hadexcept bloodborne

>movements feel kinda off
Did you play it? Mind sharing your experiences?

sry if i phrased it wrong.
no i didnt played it... by comparison it just looks worse than dark souls, thats all.

>animu
How about sticking your angry 2 incher into real life vagina?

I hope they worked on breast physics.
She not wearing a bra, those boobs should jiggle like crazy.

>generic anime characters in a realistic looking world
even koreans mmo dropped this

>weeb souls with big bouncing animu tiddies
sign me the fuck up senpai

Code what?

Is this a new meme now? Pretending to be normie and telling people to go have sex? Been seeing it a lot lately on this board.

I'm hyped. Graphics and the anime style looks cool, story could also be interesting, but the combat looks kinda stiff and janky for an action game. I really need a hands-on experience to really get a feel for it.

Is this from the people who made God Eater?

Ah, okay. Sorry for misunderstanding.

yes

No game will be as difficult as Nioh.

Or as fluid and deep for that matter. I doubt anything will top Nioh combat for a long time.

>game has height/weight/breast sliders
>they never go far enough

I have never found a game that really satisfies me when it comes to sliders.

Looks okay, might buy it if it goes on sale and I'm in the mood.

demo when

Okay, that's great for gameplay fags but what if I just want to custom-make my vampire waifu?

The combat looks like fucking ass

Vein?!

Honey Select has 10 (ten) breast related sliders, not including nipples which is a seperate category.

Tell me about Vein. Why does she wear the mask?

Then this would be perfect, I also happen to love vampire bishoujos.

I meant actual games with gameplay, not glorified character creators like Illusion "games".

Whoa, sickdark! I love it
Very lovecraftian, too! 8-)

I bet all weapons in a certain weapon type have a single moveset.

What's this game actually 'about'? I still haven't the foggiest.

New trailer is damn amazing

Last time I checked the combat looks like shit which is the only reason I would buy a game like this. Don't give a fuck about the character creator.

From the latest history trailer is like I'm literally watching them do God Eater again.
Though this time the companion is supposed to give you a different ending and stuff and I was going to get it anyway
I still wonder if there will be any kind of Co-op

Does this game have co op?

If it doesn't then what's the point?

link it

Nioh's combat was beautiful I just wish the Levels were more interesting and the Enemies more varied.
I got 60 Hours out of it but it couldn't keep my attention for very long in NG+.
I really enjoyed the Castle, Ninja Mansion and Graveyard but those dumb copy pasted hallway labyrinths and villages were the most forgettable shit. That said the DLC's were really dope.

>tfw it also allows to make all kinds of perfect flatness.
In-depth boob customization should be in every game, it could literally stop wars.

According to impressions the gameplay is actually very good and the game actually balance the difficulty properly if you play Coop, unlike Souls.

I think that its an ugly videogame with questionable DaS2-tier floaty combat and reused assets like ladders from BB, which is expected from Bamco and god eater devs.

When does it release

youtube.com/watch?v=ds3q2woSKuE

Wait it's by the god eater devs? I thought that game was terrible and I'm a big monhun fan.

They don't have the right to reuse asset from not only From, but a From game where Namco wasn't even involved, idiot.

God Eater director, staff is new.
The GE staff is obviously working on GE3

If it's like the previous game they worked on, yes.

How does Shift manage to ruin perfectly good archetypes this badly? The neko girl in God Eater 2 was by far the worst offender.

What game is that, God Eater 2? I remember playing the PSP version years ago, I don't remember being able to adjust anything other than the characters face and hair during character creation.

Looks like steaming hot garbage with no creaitivity whatsoever.

I'd rather wait for BB2 in 5 years.

No, Freedom Wars for Vita. Shift (the devs working that did God Eater) assisted Sony Japan in the development of the game.

Nice. I hope they add plenty of underboob outfits for female characters.

>Muh "creaitivity" waah baaawww
>I'll just wait for a sequel!

Fromsoft is the only dev who knows how to make Souls games. This looks just like another uninspired trash that has no idea what made Souls games so good. I hop the company goes fucking bankrupt after this shitshow

Oh cool, that's good to know, I hope these options are available in this game as well.

>all action rpgs with melee combat are souls games
kys retard

Are you some form of Fromsoft buttlicker? why are you having so much loyalty for some random company?

I never understand how her clothes work. Is it glued to her boobs or what?

weeb trash

Is this gonna be like God Eater where I'm gonna spend half an hour picking a voice?

But it's just copypasted Freedom Wars character creator

They sure tried hard to make it look as edgy as possible. I know anime is for teens and Im like 10 years too old for this, but so far I never had problems with it, but this game really managed to kill my interest by how over the top it looks. It literally looks like something I drew in my rebellious times in school where I used to wear all black, hear metal and felt like some super special snowflake..

Nope, just good ol' anime modesty field. The same thing that allows a girl jumping around in a miniskirt to always have the cloth move around so it just barely covers her underwear.

It looks a lot like Freedom Wars
Also those are nice tits

It just works user. Try to not think about it. Just enjoy the look.

Can we get flat breasts?

Does that means we can make a loli character?

The faces don't fit well, they look off

I'd rather play MHW where combat actually has weight to it.

>it's more muh weight meme
Just give it up OP, you can't talk about games.

Fucking Naruto trash
Kys weebs

I'll get it if they release it on PC without Denuvo, or make a Switch version.
If not? I doubt I'd be all that sorry.
The gameplay looks interesting enough. I like the visuals but I am not too keen on the aesthetics.

I hope it'll be a great game though. In general it looks to me like it's one of those games that has potential to be a surprise hit. But at the same time I haven't really seen much to leave me betting that'll actually end up being the case.

If I take her mask off, will she look cute?

It would be extremely moe.

Not argument, shill. This game looks awful.

Speak English you fucking weeaboo

Is this how a game about Sasuke would look like? Does it have a Linkin Park OST? Is this how fat neckbeard losers imagine themselfes?

I preordered it. Didnt expect it to be so cheap as uk fag. 36£ on amazon and i get 2£ off with prime.

Fat neckbeards play Overwatch and PUBG, as you can see on Twitch.

The people who made this and the people who play it are the reasons why ISIS is a thing.

CRAAAAWWWWLIIIINNNNNNGGG IIINNN MUUUHHHH SKIIIINNNNNNNNNNNN

I wonder how many *teleports behind u* moves are in this game.

Gayme is gonna suck a fat fucking cock and you tasteless fucks are gonna play it because of the "animu tiddies"

This is what the murricunt audience want after all.

Yeah wow this looks amazing.

Not.

Seeing how cheesy and overly edgy this game looks I would say many. This looks like a wet dream for 14yo edgelords.

Neogaf hi.
The impressions are very positive right now.

: |

>No bust slider for women
>no muscle slider/physique slider for males
I hate this. Everyone having the same body is so fucking annoying.

There's no height slider even.

I'll probably pick up whenever the next Bamco publisher week happens on Steam next year, otherwise this game is just a waste of time since the combat looks worse than The Surge.

>baby first character creator

Looks uncanny valley as fuck. These devs are beyond incompetent.

And how do you know?

>There's no height slider even.
Of course there isn't.

Did you even watch the material related to the game?

You're beyond retarded. You think that's how the character is gonna look all game?

Because the game's coming out in March/April.

Do you seriously think a dev as lazy as Shift is going to fix that?

Source