Post the worst games you have ever played

Life

PUBG

>tfw you wake up again

Trash.

Unironically this.
If it was released even 5 years ago it would be universally regarded as 4/10 barely playable.

It hit the perfect storm of chink bots, early access drek, twitch bait, underages buying pc, and hunger games.

Literally everyone I know shares the same sentiment. It went from "wow, come play this cool game with us," to not even being mentioned. Glad I got a refund.

Is it just me or is the character anatomy completely fucked? Look at their arms n hands!

>no one noticed my edit
>better samefag
Well, I didn't notice, but I did laugh now.

Life is Strange.

Inescapable.
Slime Rancher.
Daikatana.
Dangan Ronpa.

>no monthly fee

Life Is Strange
Destiny 2
NCIS The Videogame (PS3)
The Sims 2 (PSP)

Same, first game I ever refunded. I just don't understand why people keep trying to force this fucking pseudo simulator ArmA gameplay, it's fucking unplayable. The concept is solid, why can't they just make an arcadey shooter with it? APB was on the right track.

name a worse game

this

Easy.

>meet a wicked cool NPC
>we get to talking about our favourite games
>she mentions baldur's gate and morrowind
>is already taken though

This game's fucking bullshit.

>No monthly fee, but constant microtransactions for basic features.
>NPC AI was nerfed into the ground over the last ten years (or maybe it was always bad, but it's not noticeable in low level zones).
>Despite advertising full PvP, most classes get temp banned just for attempting it. Admins don't even award bans consistently.

Baldur's Gate and Morrowing are trash, tho.
Constantly crash on my Windows Millenium.

no one even remembers ME you grandpa

Literally pay to win. Fuck this bullshit

>you punch a NPC
>get 10 years in jail
>some other NPC punches you
>he get away with only six month because he picked the good gender and has money
AW AW AW AW this is bullshit!

If you're unironically saying those games are the worst you've played, then you must be twelve or fucking casuls. Or both.
Aside from Daikatana, Inescapable and NCIS maybe.

I'm referring to their anatomy in game, fuckhead

See me in a competitive game of your choice if you are EU, kid.

>defending Inescapable
Fucker, I will- oh wait, nevermind.

Slime Rancher is still trash, but not the worst I ever played. But easily the worst I played in the last 6 months.
Boring, repetitive, and its only selling point is "it's cute".

If I'm playing NCIS the videogame or Superman 64 or whatever, I can tell in a minute exactly what it has to offer and that it what it has to offer is shit. Life is Strange is the worst game I've played because I had the worst time with it and I had the worst time with it because it has no right to be as atrocious as it is. I've played plenty of games that are designed worse, but most of them are low-budget, bug-ridden shit that I can't get too upset at because I don't expect much from them to begin with. It may not be the worst game I've ever played on an objective level, but it is easily the worst time I've had with a game in recent memory.

Probably Consortium.

Great hopes for that game, a lot of originality, but so many bugs, fuck.

Divinity: Original Sin. Shit storyline, shit characters, shit dialogue and acting, and a pseudo-Blizzard art style that just made their world ring even falser. If they hadn't lifted combat from Spiderweb Software games there'd be nothing going for it.

I did really enjoy Pillars of Eternity and even Tyranny to a lesser extent, I think the cRPG community will still be receiving great games, but fuck not with blizzard shoulder pads we won't.

Shit taste detected.

you sure are

>incredible NPC AI

incredibly shit

>mfw I have the same glasses because "it's how we do them right now"

That's a 30-40 hour minimum game to complete. I don't want to hate both of my characters more every time they have a roadside conversation. After cat guy I could tell the writers were making a game to introduce 12 year olds to this genre.

If it's the worst game you ever played, it must also be the only one.

I was going to say Kingdoms of Amalur but I had to concede that the combat was a little fun. Divinity is definitely the game that's left a sour taste in my mouth for the longest. Otherwise I'd be reaching back to PlayStation 1 movie tie-in games, and I won't get the conversation we're having with an answer like that.

I hate Kindgoms of Amalur because people are retarded in it, but it's not the worst game I played.

> "it's how we do them right now"
Huh?

What a heaping shitpile of false advertising. You literally die without spending the completely arbitrary in-game currency, and you rarely get to spend it on cool stuff - you're usually paying for player housing, food, and travel. It's not even fast travel. You have to pay money and then travel in real time to your location - which makes the "massive" world uselessly big. Most players will rarely see much outside of their starting area. NPC AI is boring, most of them won't even talk to you, which makes the unique characters a waste of time. It's a complete scam.

Maybe I used the wrong word. I meant that it's the fad.

I'm mostly confused because it sounds like your store is forcing that one style onto you.

Well, on one hand, I told them I wanted something cheap, so I can't say it was 100% imposed on me. If I put more money on it, I coulda got something else.

But if I know these were associated with SJWs, I would've picked something else.

Literally trash

Played it once to see what the hype was about.
Found it's one of these games that gives unfair advantages to elder players, so newbies have absolutely no hope of beating them.

Tomb Raider Underworld

I get what you mean but keep in mind that when we were all playing and hyping this game, the game was still in its early days.

Makes sense, but still. Unlocking more weapons is one thing, but giving players bigger magazines means giving them an advantage over other players.
I prefer when skill is the only factory. Tribes Ascend forced that stuff in a multiplayer game that wanted to be competitive, just like LoL and these fucking retarded runes.