Racism happened. That's reality. The game doesn't push politics. It's just a revenge story...

Racism happened. That's reality. The game doesn't push politics. It's just a revenge story. The protagonist's vilified as fuck. The game talks about how he's as bad as the people he murders. Lincoln's vengeance wouldn't be possible without his educated white friend. Two fags fuck in the background. One bitch is a dyke. Big fucking deal. Fags exist. Just look at Sup Forums. The game's solid. Stop being a triggered female over trivial bullshit.

its a really bad game though, i dont care about the rest

'no'

>the game is solid
>Mafia 3

I would be okay with all that if the game wasn't so shit compared to mafia 1 and 2

>The game's solid

Solid loaf, yeah.

>The game's solid.

No, it's a shallow repetitive bugfest. Now get back to sucking Somali dick Sven

Imagine if they just made a mafia game like its predessors instead of some San Francisco virtue signalling garbage that has nothing to do with the spirit of the series but solely exists to exploit the name and sell us a game that operates more like a cheap GTA game for liberals?

I'm sorry, but there is only one Mafia game and thats the first one, the supposed sequels are all just a collective hallucination, they don't actually exist user, stop trying to make me buy games that were never made.

>The game's solid

I saw Sup Forums posting webms of the game being a glitchy fucking mess while they were shitposting WE WUZ KANGS at least.

Shit got patched. Next you're gonna tell me Homefront: The Revolution sucks.

>it got patched so it's okay

Fuck off with this mentality.

You know, when they released the first story info I thought that playing as an angry Vietnam negro in a cool jacket fucking people up with period weapons is a super cool idea.

Then I saw the gameplay videos. Yeaaaah.

>Diablo II's garbage 'cause it was a pile of shit day one.

You serious?

>gameplay is the most repetitive shit ever made
>trivial

I don't want to play as a nigger. I want to play as a wop

Yes.

It's genuinely fun. Like all open world games, you gotta play with purpose. Fucking around'll get you bored.

>with purpose
>main progression of the game is taking shit over with is doing the same thing over and over for hours

StarCraft? Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines? Arx Fatalis? Arcanum: Of Steamworks and Magick Obscura?

Any game released without quality check is bad.

OK. Fair enough. I like killing faggots over and over. I enjoy that. I get that you don't.

Do you even play games?

Did they patch the shitty repetitive gameplay?

>proud of being a brainlet

Not surprising.

>Just MAN UP and buy our shit game where you fall through the floor.

Fuck off nigger