You gotta play open world games with purpose. Play the objective. Fucking around'll get you bored as fuck

You gotta play open world games with purpose. Play the objective. Fucking around'll get you bored as fuck.

weeee you gotta you gotta weeeeee

What?

You thought you could actually have a discussion, didn't you?

Agreed. I got bored with rampaging around somewhere between GTAIII and Vice City.

Is there a open world game where you feel constantly behind enemy lines and are constantly afraid of getting attacked by hard enemies?

Wee wee agree agree weeeeee

mafia 3
but not really because the cops are ez

Nah. I play MAFIA III on Hard. Shit's easy. The red faggots stay contained. The cops are retarded. Great game, though.

If the cops were more aggressive the entire mechanic about cops constantly being suspicious of you would be great, but I guess it was dumbed down because playtesters hated dealing with them.

So what is the point of the open world then? Why not just make it a linear world

Choice. Freedom. Do what you want. Approach from any angle.

my friends never made it past bohan. they never beat any other gta game and would use the lock wanted level at zero cheat for exploring san andreas. the first gta they all collectively beat was gta 5. i still cant believe the only story they fully played was one of meh ones

What if I make my own objectives like ride through Liberty City on a motorcycle while listening to the Jazz radio station?

Shame it wasn't on GTAV

I don't know. I love the combat. The cops are a fucking pain. Maybe some kinda Infamy system.

>Fight cops.
>Fight SWAT.
>Infamy score rises.
>Escape.
>Infamy +66.
>WEAPON UNLOCKED: [ _____________ ] CLAIM FROM THE BLACK MARKET.

Make escaping difficult as fuck.

first story I completed as GTA:SA, in III and VC I used to just do enough to unlock the entire city and then just fuck around endlessly.

Those were the days......

Reminder that beating up Darko and then letting him limp away is better than just sparing him

i feel like making gta 5 one giant island was its most egregious sin. when i was looking at leaks i thought the egg shaped ninja turtle was fake. i really wish it was. it killed all sense of progression in the story. yeah, finding excusesto lock the player out of islands was old hat, but maybe dont lock th eplayer out with a wanted level, but use the missions to corrall you t the start and expand later to other islands. gta 5 feels so empty and the areas dont feel distinct. fucking san andreas had different side missions for each area, and enterable food places.

sorry, i just really love san andreas.

why are you copying >?
are you really thirsty for (you) this bad?

Ragdoll and AI is fun as fuck to mess with, though

Are you autistic? It's a good thread idea.