Let's see those switch libraries

Let's see those switch libraries.

>No thumper
You're missing out man.

I only have demos

Mine is literally just Breath of the Wild and a couple of demos.

Is Splatoon 2 good? I've been wary of it because I'm no good at online shooters but I want to play dress up with a cute squidkid

Gonna have to get on that.

It's literally the same game as Splatoon 1, with some extra stuff added. It's fun what what it is.

>no fast rmx
why though

Splatoon is all about dressing your avatar
The shooter is just an extra

>I'm no good at online shooters
Me neither. But you can play support and just focus on covering ground. You'd be good with a Bucket or maybe a roller.

Breath of the Wild, that's it.
Next Game will be Xenoblade,

The only good games worth playing there are all available on Steam at a cheaper price.

What game is on the bottom left?

Only have Breath of the Wild & Mario Kart 8, kek

no portability tho

I'll be getting a Switch as soon as I can pirate games on it.

>No Blaster Master Zero
>No Mighty Gunvolt
>No Neo Geo Golf Game
>No RMX

Other than that pretty average

Again with that fucking portability meme

how do you see the full list like that?

Just metal slug 1 and 2 and mario rabbids.

>get BTFO
>m-meme

>Is Splatoon 2 good?
If you own a Switch and not Splatoon 2 you are a fucking moron

Why is it a meme though

prove me wrong

Zelda
Mario+Rabbids
Demos

Where is Mario and Rabbits?.

>no argument

what if I own Splatoon 2 but not a switch?

I got me Wonderboy, Fast RMX, and the demos for Rayman and Pokken
I've been thinking about getting that Windwaker clone I forgot the name of. Is it worth it?

are there any japanese switch games worth buying yet? or have there been any major censorship fuckups on the switch yet?

>The Nintendo Switch unlocks a hidden "all software" menu when you have 12 or more games
That's stupid, just let me zoom out.

I got this thing super recently, so there's not much. Splatoon and Rabbids are rented, and I'll be picking up Deemo in a couple of days even though I already own it on Vita. It's a pretty nice platform for touch screen rhythm games, I hope more than just Rayark's get ported.

BOTW

Splatoon 2 is a stupid game, but it is a lot of fun.

I've only got BoTW, MK8D, Splatoon2 and Snake Pass.
Next game will probably be Mario Odyssey, not sure if there is anything else between now and then coming out that I may want.

Is Vaccine good? I want to get it. Not sure how to decide what platform to get it on thought.

>Anything that doesn't support my narrative is a meme REEEEEEEEE

Guys I need help, I can't decide which game to buy on a Platform. Last two Gens were pretty easy to choose, But for this gen it became quite difficult.

I don't have to, you're the idiot who bought an overpriced underpowered tablette and contiues to buy old game ports running worse than their original counterpart at full fucking price, but hey "muh portability" right ?

Why isn't the MG anthology on Switch?
I don't wanna buy each individual Metal Slug.

BotW, ARMS, Disgaea 5, Splatoon 2, Sonic Mania, Pokken Tournament DX
I regret getting ARMS but I love everything else

>Why isn't the MG anthology on Switch?
Because these are arcade accurate instead of being shitty console ports

what was shitty about the ports?

How do I get that view

>Botw
>ARMS
>Splatoon2
>mariokart 8
>fast rmx
>snipperclips
Arms and snipperclips was a mistake but all the other games are solid. Loving the switch life.

the anthologies had
>load times during screen transitions
>load times to select characters
>wonky sound mixing and audio channels not playing properly
>depending on the version, input lag

It's a pretty unique game. I like it a lot, but it's definitely not a game for everyone; if what you've seen appeals to you then you'd probably enjoy it.

>I regret getting ARMS
same, I thought it'd be more fun than it is

>doesnt leave his moms basement and doesnt understand why other people do

>taking a photo of it
are you dumb

Physical
>BotW
>Splatoon 2
>Puyo Puyo Tetris
>ARMS

Digital
>Blaster Master Zero
>Mighty Gunvolt Burst
>Shovel Knight

How do you visualize all sofware lke that?

also

>Nintendo calling them sofware and not apps

damn right

Not him, but you have to hit the end of the default lineup.

>Sanic Mania
>Isaac
>Snake Pass
The rest is horrible.6/10

>KoF '94
>horrible
Underage, please.

>Sanic Mania
>Snake Pass
>Shovel Knight
>Wonderboy
>Rayman Legends
I like you. 9/10

'94 is horrible. why would you buy that trash over '98?

I only played MK1/2/3 on the genesis when I was a kiddo. Apart from that not a fighting game fan.

>Magical Drop 2
Fuck, can't they release the one I care about, 3?

>Voez
My motherfucking negro! That game is really underrated. Probably one of the few actually good mobile games out there. And it's apparently getting TV and buttons support soon too.

No wonder you aren't when you played terrible games such as those. Go grab yourself Waku Waku 7, it's really easy to play and an absolute blast.

I don't have it linked to any social networks.

How good is Snakepass? Is The Binding of Isaac worth it if I already have the 3DS one?

Just make a bullshit Twitter account, lock it, and use it to upload screenshots. It's worth the 5 minutes it takes to set up.

Nah, don't want any of that shit. I'll wait for the inevitable browser.

Not pictured is OceanHorn, Shovel Knight and Metal Slug

I regret NBA Playgrounds, Snake pass and Lego worlds

Snakepass is really good. They hide some of the collect-a-dongs really well. The snake controls are interesting and well-done, so I appreciate it a lot for that. David Wise soundtrack is nice. I do wonder though, if the PS4 or other version is more enjoyable due to a higher frame-rate (which I heard they have).

How scummy is Nintendo with their 1st party stuff? I can't stand all the garbage nickel-and-diming that otherwise nice games are getting. Lootboxes and premium currency bullshit, I want nothing to do with them. Is Nintendo safe?

Is SWD2 good? I really enjoyed 1 but I'm not a fan of SWHeist

Working on Mario + Rabbids right now, breezed through the first three worlds but the middle of 4 is kind of a bitch.

Golf Story is supposed to be coming out this month too, so that'll be pretty fun.

Poor fag detected. When u grow "over priced" isn't a arguing point nig

Thinking about picking up Dragonball Xenoverse but not sure. Is this game worth it if I don't know shit about the dragonball universe besides for the main characters? Can I co-op online with random people or only with people from my friendslist?

>People still buy Minecraft

I know how that is. I was just forced to sign up for a Google account to use Google Drive for my school. But, I'm telling you, a quick Twitter account with fake info and just keeping it locked is very convenient for uploading screenshots, and you never have to touch it for anything else. If you kept it unlocked you wouldn't even need to sign in to it to save the screenshots after the initial sign up, but other people can see your screenshots.

The worst part about Snake Pass is how they changed to that ugly as fuck icon that sticks out like a sore thumb.

>Have
BoTW
Splatoon 2
Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
Sonic Mania
Octopath Demo
Puyo Puyo Demo
>Thinking of getting
Shantae
Shovel Knight
Disgaea 5
DOOM
Puyo Puyo
Metal Slug
>Definitely getting
Mario Odyssey
Octopath

>posts consoles entire library of games

thats a hideous amount of shit games...

seriously what is the deal with nintendo fans buying every single release? I get it you love your switch but this is just embarrassing. 12 switch? fucking neogeo?

heres how I rank those games

Shit tier
>12 shit
>shitterclips
>shitpass
>those two fury games in the bottom left corner
>minecrap
>dragon balls pee: pee on the me first 2
>AutistReachingManchildrenSimulator
>NEO FUCKING GEO??????

passable but highly autistic
> mario rabiids
>sonic
>Mario rehash deluxe
>splatoon 1.5
>Binding of Isaac (LOL!)
>final fantasy low budget vers.
>monster hunter double shill

average but still kinda autistic
>botw
>soon to be mario autisty

Targeted demographic detected. Idiot who will eat up anything thrown his way as long as it is presented shiny enough.

Lack of quality and desirability point to it being over priced; nig.

>tan lines
I can dig it

Disgaea 5 Is a must if you know the series.

You sound like you're covered in zits and everyone hates you, except about 2 people, but they're losers like you.

I really like it. Only tried the origin one and never played heist. It plays a lot like the one that's free on origin right now.

>adults aren't allowed to be wary about spending their money
>if yoy don't just blindly buy things no matter the price you're a poorfag
The fucking state of Nintendo fans.

>Have:
BotW
Mario Kart 8
ARMS
Splatoon 2
M+R Kingdom Battle
Shovel Knight
Snipperclips
Wonder Boy
Sonic Mania
Mighty Gunbolt

Thinking about buying all Metal Slug, Blaster Master Zero, Steamworld Dig 2 and/or Snakepass, any recommendations?

huh? actually I have a rich and busy life where i only play video games in the evening before bed. Hot gf who watches anime with me and she also games. I love me and I love making little sensitive faggots like you squirm

Stardew and Golf Story when?

This post pissed me off so much in replying twice. You're obviously the child if you have such a small appreciation for your money. Just remember when you buy your first car to take the dealers first offer, its rude to do otherwise ;)

Metal Slug 3 is fun. It's got some slow down but it's fun handing a second joycon to a buddy and co-oping the game I wouldn't recommend Snake Pass. I found the game to be kinda boring. It's chill but it's just a collectathon of how good can you snake about.

>lol ur ugly

Steamworld Dig looks fun, do I need to have played the first one to enjoy it?

Shit sorry, didn't mean to reply

I tried the first one to see if I like the gameplay and I quite like it. It's just digging about getting gems and reaching goals and getting new equipment to better do mini puzzles and shit.

lol Uglyniggers btfo

Quick tips on buying a car for the first time? My dad didn't teach me how before he died.

I hate Sonyfags with a passion.

The 3ds version is the worst version of isaac

Broke ass nigga

>snipperclips was a mistake
why? looks fun to me

Only if you don't have friends, which is the case for a vast majority of people on Sup Forums, the game is fucking godly in co-op, especially when you'll spend more time 'killing' each other than solving the puzzles.

How is overcooked? I heard it was super broken, but seeming as I got the switch for couch coop I'd like to pick it up.

It performs worse than the other versions. But it's fun due to the stress of actually playing it in co-op. I played it with four people and it was just a screaming match of yelling orders at each other for the food

Imagine being a Sonygro and willingly entering a thread about a console he doesn't like. Imagine being mad enough to type this. Sad life.