Please take a look at this

Please take a look at this.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9BySR5WfhnM
youtu.be/WOgTKpB0MGM
youtube.com/watch?v=RlgXjzeGH58
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hey, Edgeworth...

Just finished the first trial in the new game and it was pretty great.
From this point on, will it get better or worse?

Better. Case 4 is filler, but fun filler. And the other 3 are just great.

AA6 is actually good? Didn't you guys hate it?

Get ready for the wild ride that is case 2 user. Also, LEAVE NOW.

Only contrarians do. It's pretty good

For me it's the third best in the series.

I can't get enough of this song, I could listen to this for hours
youtube.com/watch?v=9BySR5WfhnM

heh

>DGS2 has come out
>Meanwhile DGS1 isn't even fully translated yet

Suck a dick Capcom, I just want to see what Takumi has come up with.

How's the quality of DGS1 fan translation from what we've seen? Any red flags outside of the "hurr buy the game"? Investigations 2 had a stellar fan translation, so I'm hoping DGS1 gets the same treatment.

I can't do moonrunes so I can't really say how the case 1 was translated
they're taking a lot of time tho, which is understandable i guess

>implying you didn't do this at least once

Please take a look at this.

delete
this

>"TAKE THAT!"

I'm going to kindly ask you to delete this

>Hey,do you know anything about this red button?

I don't know why, but that always looked like a tasty peeled orange to me.

What's so interesting about a cookie?

Sorry, I have nothing interesting to say about that

Is Kay for sexual?

Eh, case 2 was great but all the twists were fairly predictable.

Why were SoJ's animations so much better than DD's?

I don't hate it, but it has some... questionable writing.

>questionable writing
In what aspect? Because the actual case mysteries were really well written in my opinion

That's nice and all but take a look at this!

Holy shit a defense attorney!

Sup Forums is full of them, yet I've never seen one on Sup Forums that says SoJ is shit.

Nick looks like a dog

The forced backstory for Apollo?

does it play well on Citra?

You can watch a translated playthrough if you really want

heh

Is Trucy gay?

Isn't it a sunflower?

Half on their mother's side. She just remarried after her first husband died and son disappeared.

>stepladder
>stepladder
>stairs and a ladder
there, case solved, open and shut.

I don't see how that's relevant.

if you tell her that she is after she loses her memory, she's all yours

But then she'll get it back eventually,

Kay is best girl!

>you guys
Not a hivemind, cut this shit out already.

Personally I thought it was pretty good, with the 2nd & 3rd cases in particular standing out and the rest of the game being significantly worse than said two cases but never being outright bad.

eh, well it's still worth it

i was watching footage of life is strange prequel and they have the same logic chess kind of system from aai2. except it sucks dick.

Wait what? Is there a video of that specific scene anywhere?

youtu.be/WOgTKpB0MGM
it worked in aa because everyone's name is a pun. but when you try to take it seriously...

Yeah, it doesn't seem to be the most well-though out. However, Logic Chess was done on serious characters like Gustavia, Blaise, and Justine, to be fair, but Logic Chess seems more clear to me.

Oh hello Mr. Wright. Nice tan you have there.

If only she wouldn't say "Is there nothing we can do" and different versions of that line whenever things get ugly.

i'd say it's the fourth or fifth best game

Doesn't Maya and probably Athena do similar things?

she would have been the best if they gave her a unique personality instead of thief maya

Not that I know of, nope.

They did though. She's easily the most energetic assistant that came before Athena, essentially.

Ha ha. Good one, pal. You're always good for a laugh with your little badge.

Third best game in the series after AA1 and AA3.

>at least once

Nigga please, I show my badge to everyone I meet during investigations, literally the first thing I ever do.

while they were serious confrontations they are still wacky characters. you are invested in the story of course, and you believe in the world of that story. but when lis pretends that this is how the real world works, it falls apart.

Hmm. To be fair, didn't it already establish it was very sci-fi with the time rewind stuff? I've only watched about 1/3 of the S1 first episode, but if it has stuff like that...

I bought Apollo Justice on Android because I've never owned it legally and I'm currently replaying through all the games.

Holy shit does the art looks good for an "upgraded" version. It may not seem that incredible on a normal monitor, but on my phone screen it's pretty damn fine, way better than the ace attorney 1-3 port on either 3DS or Android. Pic related, it's better than the aliased mess that was released for the previous games.

>I've only watched about 1/3 of the S1 first episode
are you talking about the first game? if so, the only thing that separates their world from ours is time travel. otherwise everything works the same. and i don't think i can get out of trouble by making weak insults at people.

youtube.com/watch?v=RlgXjzeGH58
Why was its soundtrack so good?

Hmm. Yeah, even watching that first "Backtalk" thing, it seemed pretty silly. But yeah, I've only watched about a third of the first episode of the first game, so i need to catch up at some point.

every soundtrack in the series is so good
i can't get enough of them

>tfw no Klavier bf

Das gay mane.

You been hitting the gym Attorney Wright?

The new game has good cases throughout.

She's all grown up

> Phoenix Wright
Nu-uh little cuckie, the real man and the better games are the Miles Edgeworth Investigations.

I don't even dislike AAI1 as much as most people here seem to, but the banter is just better in the AA games.

Nick should just outright hire her to be honest, she's the secret best assistant.