What did she see in Gabe?

fpbp

>>>/kys/

Diversity

Better question is ''would'' you?

Dick

Oh Jesus Christ.

post more

Sup Forums is for video games I am not 100% sure Tell Tale "games" actually count as video games. You might need to kill yourself.

N O
O

>Oh Jesus Christ

Please stop using those words, it's offensive. I'm a christian.

was s3 better than the absolute shit that was s2?

Yes

why does she have eye liner

Helps her relax

No. S2 was fine. It was shit compared to S1 but perfectly enjoyable in it's own right.

S3 had nowhere near enough Clem. Why should I give a fuck about a bunch of beaners? All the new characters were shit.

a big fat dick

I wanna put babies in her.

she isn't real

Then why are my faps real

S3 is even worse. It might be the worst Telltale game so far. Episode 4 in particular is probably the single worst piece of content they've ever made.

Lack of options

I find it really disconcerting that I went from wanting to protect her in S1 to being uncomfortably attracted to her in S2 to wanting to full-on fuck her in S3.

I-is this what would happen if I had a daughter?

I couldn't get through that season because of how fucking boring it was. Anyone got a very minimalist recap?

>everything you did at the end of S2 doesn't matter
>kenny dead
>jane dead
>baby missing
>new beaner family no one cares about
>some conflict shit with a faction of survivors
>clem is there occasionally
>game ends abruptly
>clem leaves to find baby

so no Lee cameo in dream/flashback in s3? and wtf, this whole series is Clem's story and she's not in it a lot of the time?

Yes. Season 2 had the most unlikable cast ever conceived in Telltale history. Only like 2 people in season two weren't complete assholes to Clementine

Apparently they wanted to make S3 appeal to people who had never played the series before so they tried to make it easy to jump right in without knowing the story.

Is the fag that calls everyone a javifag gone?

Fuck YOU ya fucking faggot

You know what? Fuck you Javifags you never fucking learn I always try to let you off easy yet you antagonize us based Gabefags so yeah take a hot load of based Gabe on your face FUCK you faggot

Dumb ass piece of shit you like that? You like seeing Clem kissed? Haha yeah you bitch ass fuck this is CANON HAHAHAHA FUCKING JAVIFAGS DIE DIE DIE

That's mah boy

Stupid cunt! HE'S FILLING HER PUSSY AAAAAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA FUCKING JAVIFAGS BTFO

I still can't believe that like 50% of people shot Kenny. I'm also still pissed we didn't get to kill Arvo, because I wanted to smash his fucking face in the first time I met him.

paid mods

CLEM AND GABE WENT UP A HILL TO FETCH A PAIL OF WATER

CLEM FELL DOWN AND RIPPED HER GOWN AND GABE FILLED HER TILL SHE DROWNED AAAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

Worked for another FAMOUS father figure,why not you?

FUCKING LOSER

FUCKING KEK AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAAAAAAA

What have I done?

UUUUUH OOOOOOH

SOMEONES GETTING FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKED OOOOOOO FUCKING JAVIFAGS BTFO

QUADS

biologically speaking, i don't think that is possible

CLEM'S PUSSY
GABE'S COCK

JAVI GOING INTO SHOCK

W I T N E S S E D

BASED GAAAAAABE AAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

FUCKING RETARDS

FUCKING KUCKS

>this thread again

WHATS THAT JAVIFAGS?

HUH?

WHATS THAT?

SORRY I CANT HEAR YOU. CMON LETS GO INTO A ROOM WHERE GABE AND CLEM ARENT FUCKING

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

My apologies friend

GABE FUCKED CLEM AND THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT

GABE WOULD SAY "IN YOUR FACE" BUT CLEM ALREADY TOOK THE LOAD

Jesus Christ I just wanted to jerk off to Clem.

GABE AND CLEMMY SITTING IN A TREE

F-U-C-K-I-N-G

FIRST COMES LOVE

THEN CUMS GABE

THEN COMES JAVI COMMITTING SUICIDE AAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Is this faggot gay or did Clem actually get fucked? I haven't played beyond season 1. If this is true I might actually give the game a go and catch up

>that second post
golden

OOPS.

IM SORRY

DID I JUST RUIN YOUR DAY?

YEAH. LET IT SOAK IN

LIKE GABE'S CUM IN CLEM'S PUSSY

YEAH MARINATE IN IT

LIKE CLEM'S TONGUE IN GABE'S CUM

GABE FUCKED CLEM FAGGOT

NOTHING YOU CAN DO

I SPIT ON YOU JAVIFAGGOTS

I SPIT ON YOU

PHTT!

>*LOOKS AT YOU DISDAINFULLY*
>*WIPES MY MOUTH*

YOU POOR WRETCHED CREATURES. CLINGING TO YOUR HERO WHO COULD NEVER SCORE

>quints get
In nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti

YOU KNOW, MAYBE IF THE LORD OUR GABE IS MERCIFUL, HE MAY JUST ALLOW JAVI TO ONLY TOUCH CLEM WITH A FINGERTIP SO THE POOR WRETCHED JAVI MAY CUM FROM JUST THE SENSATION OF CLEM'S SKIN THAT HE WAS DENIED FOR SO LONG BY GABE'S MANLINESS

God is that you ?

WITNESSED

ITS NOT EVEN THAT GABE HAD SPITE FOR JAVI, ITS JUST THAT, GENETICALLY, ALPHA MALES MUST HOARD THE FEMALES.

NON NOBIS DOMINE

BUT HAVE NO FEAR JAVIFAGS, THE LORD OUR GAVE IS A KIND BOY, AND DOESNT EXPECT YOU TO UNDERSTAND REASON. HE KNOWS YOU ARE SUBHUMAN AND TAKE CARE OF YOURSELVES. THAT IS WHY EVERY MORNING HE SHALL CALL YOU TO THE STABLES AND WATCH AS HE FLOODS CLEM'S PUSSY WITH CUM. ONLY THEN AFTER HE HAS PULLED OUT WILL HIS CUM SPILL FORTH AND ALLOW YOU TO DRINK FROM THE HOLY AND CUMFILLED FOUNTAIN THAT IS CLEM'S PUSSY.

there's a difference between pissing and squirting?

THE LORD OUR GABE KNOWS YOU HAVE TROUBLE SLEEPING, SO WHEN HE KEEPS YOU UP FUCKING CLEM ALL NIGHT LONG TILL 5 IN THE MORNING YOU WILL BE SO EXHAUSTED AND MINDBROKEN YOUR BODY WILL SHUT DOWN HELPING YOU GET THAT MUCH NEEDED SLEEP

HE KNOWS YOU NEVER BATHE, SO HE'LL FUCK CLEM WHEN STANDING OVER YOUR TUB, FILLING IT WITH PURE SEED

SOAK IN HIS LOVE. SOAK IN HIS MERCY

GABE HAS NOTHING BUT LOVE FOR YOU PATHETIC CREATURES, NONE OF WHICH YOU DESERVE

SO HERES YOUR CHANCE JAVIFAGS

BEG FOR FORGIVENESS

y-yes sir

ALL HAIL QUEEN CLEM

ALL HAIL KING GABE

wtf have mercy

>it's an autistic kid can't stop posting even though everyone started ignoring him a couple of posts in

HE HATH SPOKEN

Pissing is a controlled thing, squirting is when they lose control and then piss.

Squirting is also a controlled thing.

fuck you and your jewish tricks

pissing/squirting are both piss, but then there is also female ejaculation, too, which is much rarer and is only a small amount of a milky fluid that oozes out

i thought dubs werent allowed

Keep posting the Gabe/Clem greentexts you cucks I haven't finished yet.

dubs aren't but everything north of that is. Dumbass mods probably forgot to disable them.

I'm sorry, Kami-Sama

No, she only shows some attraction to a boy.

Gabe shitposting in TWD threads is Sup Forums's tradition borne out of disappointment with S3.

PRAISE THE LORD

this post is disturbing

I remember the day these came out... God help us...

who is this semen demon?

Bless you, brother.

The Virgin Mary you degenerate lay off

That's my wife and my wife's son
t.Joseph