twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

BULL

FUCKING

SHIT

bump this could be a neat thread

in pokemon diamond on GBC you can find rare pokemon mew under a Fuck

bump

What exactly am I looking at?

E.T. for Atari 2600 sold 1.5m copies while Space Invaders only sold 1m.

Holy shit

This bullshit again, its nothing.

what is this meme explain

no fuck you its absolutely nothing

anyone else see a n64?

Just tried it, it's real. I've had the game for nearly 20 years and never knew this.

See
Its a meme from 1991 we call this a form of "trolling"
beloved by many grandfathers and parents of memers .

You can kill carmelita fox in sly 3

The intermission screens for Doom's second episode changes through level progression, by showcasing the tower being built.

>That tower getting instantly destroyed

Didn't know this. (Don't even believe it's real yet)
Knew this one
Knew this one too

Sadly nothing to post myself. Thread has potential but there is not enough footage of stuff that is barely known about. Since it being a .gif or .webm makes it more likely to be widely known.

someone post the SMB3 gif with the statue and the fire

Galaxy 2

Am I the only one who despised ET?
Ugly and dumb as fuck and the plot overall was pretty lame.

Holy fuck mario

player 2 can control the ducks in duck hunt

I agree. The people that like it are the typical nostalgia fags that don't have the ability to see the quality of stuff in retrospect and always see it within the timeframe of them being a small child with 0 sense of taste yet.

The same is true for the original starwars trilogy. It's just as bad as the prequels (perhaps even better). It's just that you viewed the original starwars trilogy as a kid or young adult and now hold it high due to nostalgia.

i'm not sure if i've even ever seen ET. maybe as a kid, but not sure.anyway for some reason i just never felt like watching that movie even though it's considered some sort of classic

Supposedly the M on Marios hat stands for Mario

fuck off. Any source on this?

YO

In DX:HR, dragging enemies with sufficient security clearance to laser tripwires causes the lasers to deactivate until the enemy is past.

So there IS a kick move in Galaxy 2 after all. Holy shit.
I can see his arm forming a dick.

Bullshit, the M means Mushroom due to the hat coming from the Mushroom Kingdom you double nigger. It's obvious factoids.

In ocarina of times Dodongo Cavern one of the lava waterfalls has a hidden cave in it with a heart.

If you try this trick in the remake it works but now the crowd starts throwing blocks of cheese at you.

I got this last time we had this thread

The plot and maps of half life (from anomalous materials to lamda core) form a complete mirror image

And speaking of old RPGs:

Computer Gaming World's reviewer Scorpia didn't like Might & Magic 2, calling the storyline simple, the combat tedious, etc.
In M&M3 the devs then named a certain monster after that reviewer in response.

In Gothic 2 there's a letter from the devs atop one of the trees inside the swamp of Jharkendar.
You can only reach it through cheats, though.

No way.

is that unintended? cause the sprite becomes glitchy after he hits it

Did you know that if you collect 100 coins in the drown house in Mario 64 the water drains

Star Wars has a pretty good overall story - pulled off the hero's journey well - and the SFX were pretty good for its time. It has a number of quotable lines, including the ever-popular "I love you" "I know" thing.
But yeah, it doesn't hold up too well. The fights aren't particularly well-choreographed, Luke is hard to like, and I still can't get over the massive deus ex machina that is the missiles just randomly dropping down the chute.

Bullshit, the M stands for Metroid, a secret reference to one of Nintendo's other popular games. Luigi's L stands for Luigi, but it was put there as a red herring. Or a green one, if you will.

Now that's some nonsense right there.

And then luigi comes out riding yoshi, has another yoshi behind him and you and luigi could ride the yoshis together and they become unlocked in every level and you can choose to play as luigi, luigi on yoshi, mario, or mario on yoshi right
Fuck right off.

Not really as hidden as the multiplayer mode.

No it's serious. The water disappears due to a glitch

That's just fucking bullshit.

>too stupid to see beyond the surface of the story of Star Wars
What plebs.

youtube.com/watch?v=gHUGellS55w

Stone beats fire. Just like how throwing a fireball at a piranha plant kills it because fire beats plants.

It's just been outdone by now. Like Pong, I'd admit it's an important part of the medium's history, but all the same, if I were to choose between Pong and TF2, I ain't playing Pong.

Spark and Kei are both top tier, good taste

Slide and cape were OP as fuck back in SMW, you can even beat big boo and some projectiles with sliding.

Talking about Gothic 2, if you somehow manage to drop and forget to pick up Innos's Eye, key item for beating the game right before the trip to final chapter — Xardas will leave you a letter in Captain's room with Eye inside and a text which says that he will fucking kill you for such degeneracy next time.
Also, picrelated.

D E E P E S T

how do the balls get back up?

L
O
R
E

in g1 and 2 there are a lot of cheats codes you can use that bring in stuff never mentioned anywhere else

you can spawn alligators, summons an in-game book telling what to do in case an NPC(namely Baal Lukor) gets stuck, a map which gives you learning points, a bag of gold and so on

In Resident Evil 4 bosses have less health if your accuracy is low

neat, I guess I never experimented enough in the game

Damn that air juggle.
Makes me want to play Mario Combat again.

Speaking of Galaxy, in the first game, it's possible to hit Bowser Jr. himself with a star bit. It doesn't do any damage, but it knocks him over and generates a bunch of star bits the first time you do it.

MOltres
Zapdos
ARTicuno

I know this is a meme but I actually like these little details in 64 post more

I start laughing every single time

That's cool

Through some tricky platforming the final puzzle in The Talos Principle can be solved without the help of the secondary character except for the final part (unless you SERIOUSLY break the game).
If you manage to do so an NPC with the face of one of the devs will teleport in and help you out.

Hold on....

SON OF A BITCH

HOW THE FUCK

FUCK YOU

>is that unintended?
Yes. They forgot to toggle the "Can't be killed by sliding" flag so it dies like the Spiny even though there's no matching sprite.

The statue is even more broken: there's no flag for it. Sure, there's a "Can't be killed by jumping" flag, but it gets completely ignored when you're a statue. That means stuff like fire jets, spiked balls, Rotodiscs, Fire Snakes, Thwomps, Lava Lotuses, and Spiny Eggs. Even when you're underwater. The only reason stuff like bosses don't die to it is because they use wonky custom collision instead of the regular code.

>Mushroom castle is made out of thousands of dead whomps

2spooky

You can play at super mario world intro stage by making mario die (with cheats) while he is at the intro stage.

The stale is similar to the super special world stage, but is not 100% the same

>the timelord is imprisoned in a blue box

FUCK YOU RICHARD

It's finally over, thank god

Motherfucker. How many years has it been?

Is this an allusion to illegal immigrants in America?

what the fuck nintendo

This is in the first Galaxy too, and it's not really a special move but a technique by combining the crouching spin and long jump. There's no unique animation, crouching while spinning always made you do a sweep kick, and you can cancel the spin attack midway to do a long jump and kick the stunned enemy in mid-air.

That's incredible, but why wouldn't you just long jump

huh. thats neat

Proof that Mario is conservative propaganda.

I didn't get it.

The game? So what?

lurk moar

Why didn't Peach hide in her slide while she was hanging this sign on the wall?
It was a secret place not even Bowser knew about

N-nani?