youtube.com/watch?v=_INebg4X_Pc
a.vidga.me/lkasom.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=_K5IpCsoimg
youtube.com/watch?v=nSXLh285aQs
youtube.com/watch?v=upwATAKUY5A
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Wow that looks good, what game is this?

Grand Turismo Sport

Too bad it'll be infinitely boring, just like last year's.

Hopefully GT Sport has some life to it, or at least a little bit more style, but I have a feeling that these hardcore jack-of-all-trades sims are going to die unless they have a very specific focus, like Dirt Rally.

Hey, is that need for speed: shift 3? When did turn 110 get the rights to make that?

I pirated pCars2 the other day and it was complete garbage compared to FM7, too bad it will never be cracked

It looks like shit. No soft particles in 2017. Let's not even talk about the rain effects. Driveclub is still way ahead.

Forza Motorsport 8

>muh soft particles

99.9% people won't notice this shit

>Driveclub is still way ahead.

This meme needs to end already. It looked good when it came out, but it's still capped at 30fps and looks worse than forza 7 and project cars 2 by a mile. It only looks good in photo mode since that upscales everything, and it looks shitty in action. The only thing that still holds up is it's rain effects on the windshield

>Driveclub
>30 (thirty) frames per second

I miss good racing games, where they prioritize good gameplay over good graphics

30 FPS physically hurt my eyes like they are getting pierced with hot blades.
>GRID came out in 2007

Looks shit with that stupid filter effect. Also gameplay is fucking horrible. Cars and handling completely uneralistic, even with a steering wheel.

Project Cars 2 might have worse graphics but its gameplay is thousand times better.

>it's rain effects
retard detected

The word "its" doesn't need an apostrophe for possession

>Fucked reflections
>Flat textures

What a soulless game.

I have hope in GT Sport.
I played the Beta and the new videos and pics look like a new game altogether in a lot of things.
Also hype because Porsche.

Soft particles is a standard in 2017. And yes particles are important in a video game.
I have a ps4 and a high end PC, i know what i'm talking about. Just compare the water drop effect on the windshield.

>I have a ps4 and a high end PC

So do I. Like i said, the windshield water effect is the only thing that holds up. Everything else looks way worse. Even the original project cars on PC looked better than driveclub. And the forza 7 demo blows it away

I fucking hate how these games got worse and worse.

And you didn't notice the 2d sprites with hard edges used for smoke?
Maybe theres an issue with my demo but i swear i put it on ultra.

It is only natural if you gut the team and start replacing important members with cheap juniors from game dev college to max out profits.

sounds like performance is garbage and wheel support is still shit

>tfw no tokyo stages in autosport
one of the best things about the original was that track

Forza 7 FFB is horrid, so I actually dropped it for PShills2. FM7 is still probably better if you're on controller though (and like putting AWD Lambo V12 swaps in everything like a 9 year old)

What's the must play racing game on PC right now that people still play? It doesn't have to be a sim. Trackmania can suck my balls with all its different versions.

Also, here's what I have, but I'm willing to buy stuff too. Rocket League is out of place, but that's the only place I could put it in my categories.

The only PC exclusive racing games are hardcore simulators (GT and Forza are not simulators) like iRacing and Assetto Corsa which are made for a very niche and hardcore audience. If you're on console, you already have Project CARS 2 (PC1 sucks but PC2 is good) for sim racing, so you don't miss out on anything.

Well it certainly doesn't need to be exclusive, I just want any decent racing game for PC, I don't have a PS4 or Xbox One. Literally the only racing game I play now is Mario Kart 8, which is obviously a whole different league.

>Driveclub

Forza Horizon 3 and Forza 7 will both be great to play on a Xbox controller, the only reason I didn't like it was because it feels like shit on a racing wheel. Horizon is more arcade, FM7 is "simcade."

>smoke clips like a ps2 game
wow impressive

Forza has a fucking monopoly over the racing genre right now. Gt sport is fucking ass and should just straight up be cancelled and project cars 2 will inevitably promise more than it can deliver just like the first game

Eh, at least the forza games are fun I guess

>t. Microsoft

Going back to 30 fps is always so jarring. The most glaring time i see it is when im playing dark souls and have to switch it back to 30 fps because stupid gravity is tied to fps. it just looks like pure dog shit and you forget that this is what its like to play on consoles.

also, that webm felt like medicine for my eyes after watching shity as forza

The Crew is honestly worth a pirate just because the map is the whole US

>codemasters
just no

Maybe I'll try Forza 7. I don't really wanna go out and buy a wheel, so I'm glad it will be controller-friendly.

At least we have Okutama

First thing that stands out is it looks like the car isn't moving. Feels like the world is like a treadmill and the car is floating. That alone removes the game from being graphically impressive.

GRID is one of the few truly good CM games.

Did you see the driver select menu in the gameplay videos??
WHAT ARE THOSE graphics and animations, holy fuck.

youtu.be/_gPKtb6rjk4?t=1m45s

What is it about GRID that makes it still loved to this day? On paper there's literally nothing interesting about the game.
I like it too, but I'm curious about what other people think.

all of their driving games have the worst fucking drivefeel, even mario kart karts are more satisfying to drive

"simcade" garbage is utter trash and anyone who likes these shit games and especially codemasters paper cars have shit taste and should go back to plebbit

>"I am a male so I will chose a male"
>not choosing a qt racequeen.

I was just PLAYING GRID a couple of hours ago!! Still amazing.
Except the chase camera that shakes and 'resets' every time you turn making you have to adjust your stick. What a stupid decision.
I see the camera shakes and 'turns' here too..

The 24minutes of LeMans were so motherfucking comfy...
Also Bang&Olusfen as a Sponsor was badass

The action movie feeling and tension, the damage models, fun tracks and cars, the radio man!

If you liked that you should try Race Driver 3 (prequel to GRID). Another goat and underrated racer.

>Race Driver 3
Patrician Game.

>FM7 is still probably better if you're on controller though

I use an xbox one controller on my pc, and FM7 is the first game I've tried that uses the xbox one rumble triggers and I have to say, it makes a massive difference for a driving game. Not that it's anything close to the FFB from a wheel, but being able to get braking and throttle feedback through the triggers is pretty game changing for racing with a controller

Such good memories from PS2. I should find it on PC sometime..
The graphics are still looking ok too!

>On paper there's literally nothing interesting about the game
I remember the flashback feature was talked about back in the day as being something interesting. Although apart from that, I agree.

I just find the game to be pure fun. Making your own team, hiring teammates, choosing sponsors, doing drift events, racing around the city circuits as well as the limited amount of demo derby are some of the main reasons I enjoy the game to this day.
I also feel the game has a sort of unique kind of aesthetic feel to it too which has it's own appealing charm.

>tfw the sequels can't even hold a candle to GRID 1

We are reaching photorealism in clothing and animations.
Skin will take longer. Eyes maybe in 5-10 years.

Every single game from TOCA to Grid 1 was amazing.

looks good but the lack of spray ruins it

Oh shit, I just remembered I have a physical copy of Race Driver 3 sitting next to me.

What was so bad about GRID 2? Aside from the fucked up drift controls during drift events.

For me at least, i played about 50 minutes and couldn't get past the first race. It was such a downgrade not being able to use cockpit cam and map all gears to whatever keys i like.

>not being able to use cockpit cam
Oh yeah, I remember this being scandalous at release. They even poked fun at this in DiRT Rally with an achievement named "I Am The 5%".

Thats nothing compared to Project Cars 2 the best racing sim around.

HEY I JUST MET YOU AND THIS IS CRAZY

Why is the camera vibrating?

SO HERE'S MY NUMBER

>Polyphony Digital
>GT
>Sport
>Life

IF you want "life" go play Horizon 3 or something

This game is a full on sim.

AND CALL ME MAYBE

A drift.... wow

Motorstorm died for this

THIS
fuck that game

Those collisions, try again.

all these racing game arr rook da same

Same problem I have with GRID. WHY DOES THE CAMERA MOVE?

Driveclub

How anyone can say any other racing games look better than Driveclub is beyond me.

Watch in 4k youtube.com/watch?v=_INebg4X_Pc

This looks so authentic if you have driven in places like this! Damn.

This is my biggest problem with driving games. The all look great until someone crashes, at which point toy car physics kick in and ruin the immersion.

>boring, just like last year's.

Last year was Horizon 3 which wasn't boring at all you nigger

>Driveclub

What game will make me feel like i'm in episode of Initial D?

NSF: Hot Pursuit for PS3/PC.

>30fps
>boring track racer

Even Payback looks better

>Too bad it'll be infinitely boring, just like last year's.
Horizon 3? fuck you bro

This, Horizon is great. Motorsport is boring shit jut like Gran Turismo, albeit with better graphics.

yoshi's island

>Driveclub

NFS U2
a.vidga.me/lkasom.webm

Drive Club is shit on one merit alone, the fact that it's 30 fps, if only they did 60 or beyond

youtube.com/watch?v=_K5IpCsoimg

>games on consoles have good graphi-

thanks nig

youtube.com/watch?v=nSXLh285aQs

This is the power of playstation.
FUCKING BOW DOWN YOU PC PEASANT.
youtube.com/watch?v=upwATAKUY5A

Why do consoles not output full HDMI?

I have never, ever seen color like i have after setting my NVIDIA GPU color range from limited to full

now when i see console games all i see is grey washed out bullshit, and i looked in the settings in xbox one for anything to fix it and nope, nothing like with my graphics card

Why, its so fucking simple, its like fucking 15 more shades of black or white and all of a sudden im looking into a window to another fucking world, its so fucking vibrant and amazing

Why do consolefags get stuck with limited HDMI color range?

Why do they get fucked in literally every imaginable aspect? How hard would it be to just implement full HDMI color and a CPU that can handle fucking 60fps, isntead of some autistically OP GPU for a meme resolution

give me a fucking reason to buy a console you worthless shit eating niggers

is it still 30 fps?

Glad I got my XboneX pre order

You can also set consoles from limited to full. It depends on the TV what the consoles default is set to but you can always manually set it to full range.

>You can also set consoles from limited to full.

i looked everywhere in the xbox one settings

there was no such option i could find, and there wasnt much area to look through

>Why do consoles not output full HDMI?
They do, go to display settings. I own all 3 current gen consoles and all 3 have the option.

i did, my friend was getting pissed off at me for even looking, his stupid consolefag ass couldnt even find where those settings would be

i just wanna watch/play vidya at his house without it looking like fucking grey smeared shit lmao

>Xbox one
Theres your problem then. Or it is your TV that just has a very limited color range.
These machines do full HDR you retard.

>playing 3rd person

>Horizon 3
>boring
It's like you literally don't like having fun

>xbox one is your problem
>but it does full HDR you retard

literally fucking choose one you fucking retard

and its not my TV or my console