Did you pre-order it?

Did you pre-order it?

bump

Yes. From Amazon.co.uk

>pre-ordering an emulator.

Naw, dawg, naw.

The design for the American SNES looks fucking ugly and you yanks should be ashamed of it!

I ordered two so I could scalp one and break even

Yes, but Amazon delayed my order and I don't have prime, so I won't get it until some time in October

Yes, i just hope they will deliver...

PLEASE GOD I WANT TO PLAY THE BEST DKC SO FUCKING BAD

FUCK DKC2 FAGS BTW

yea i got a few to resell to retards

easy money

I'm not impressed with the game lineup. By this point, the value of these games is artificial, and considering that I could torrent the entire SNES library in under 5 minutes, it's not like there is any labor in putting more games on the system.

Also Nintendo has been holding onto to the finished Star Fox 2 for two decades now. Why did they wait so long?

No I have a wife and a kid something you guys will never have

You and your wife only married for the benefits. It's not true love.

You mean your wife's son

There was a guy in one of these threads who made a good point about how the money made by scalping these systems was eclipsed by the amount of money made by scalping something like a Nike or limited edition hand bag, and that people like you were retarded for even considering the former when there are hundreds of items that could be scalped for double or triple the price with even less effort involved, because black people are a lot more retarded than video game collectors.

Reported for advertising. If you want to advertise on Sup Forums you can buy advertising space.

>Not already having a real Super Famicom and copies of all the games you want
>Americans double dipping for their same fuck ugly parma violet flavour design

We are legit one of the dumbest countries on this planet. From political bribery via fortune 500 lobbying to our preferred color choices for video game systems and leaving marijuana a schedule higher than cocaine (big pharma and that fucking lobbying they like so much). Oh how I wish we would get sanctions against us sometime, just for existing and nothing more.

No. I already downloaded the torrent with all the SNES games.

I work at gamestop, and we got 4 times the amount of consoles to the preorders.
I'm getting one.

Fucking this!

So play it.

i do that too retard. why would i not make easy money any chance I get?

Get a Pi, pay someone to 3D print you a custom SNES case, buy USB SNES controllers. BAM! Hell if you wanted to, carve up the inside of an actual SNES or Super Famicom so you could use that.

I don't believe you.

I don't get the point of 'making your own' when you could just emulate. The point of the official one is that its official

Sickening. Looks like some sort of cheap audio equipment from the 70's.

>He doesn't have one
>Won't be able to sell it for $500 in 5 years

That's like, two days work for me.

Not everyone is poor, homie.

Preordered it from the local Gamestop

No, the point of the official one is scalpers and 30 somethings who won't take off their rose glasses and move onto the next fad that they'll eventually beat to death.

It's much more aesthetic than your grill piece of shit with fucking PURPLE buttons on it. PURPLE LMAO.

Well the North American SNES looks like nothing. It's just a hideous misshapen monster.

Think about it, if he had actually wanted one, he could have gotten one. It's as simple as pre-ordering the fucking thing when the window was open.

it was open for like 15 minutes in each store

there are tons of people who wanted one who didn't get a pre-order in

CAN ANYONE CONFIRM THAT A RASPBERRY PI COULD HANDLE GAMES LIKE YOSHI ISLAND, DONKEY KONG AND SOME HEAVY SHIT TO RUN SMOOTHLY WITHOUT SOUND GLITCHES?

Sorry for the caps, but this is the only thing that hold me into buy a RP2 or a Mini Snes.

Pretty decent game lineup, but I have every SNES game ever made on an emulator already so why?

How do the controllers compare to the iBuffalo SNES controllers?
How is the input lag?

no, i'm fine thanks.

Yep, just one from Best Buy.

I wasn't even actively looking for it, just saw you assholes posting it was up one night.

I've seen it run PS1 games and N64 games smoothly.

>order already shipped
>i could only get a store pickup where they'll slap that fucking pickup sticker on it
I have to buy some goo gone just to get that shit off

Same here. Managed to snag one at like 3 AM a month ago from Best Buy. Then I read all the angry articles from kotaku and the like the next day about how internet trolls stole all the SNES minis away under the cover of darkness.

Probably the one time this site did anything for me.

I literally just walked into my local GameStop on Saturday and pre-ordered it lol

Why can't Nintendo just use standard USB connectors for their cables? I shouldn't need to buy an adapter to use their controllers on my PC.

So who here is going to be up at 6am waiting outside of a [walmart/target/bestbuy/gamestop/etc] Friday morning?

idiots

by idiots did you mean scalpers?

Yeah. Just so I can sell it at double price.

>Every single big box store is getting a first shipment of 300+ units on launch day
>first shipment
>some retards here have preordered 5+ copies of an $80 paperweight they will be lucky to break even in the sea of ebay listings next week

Fucking kek. Kind of nice to see Nintendo giving a middle finger to scalpers this time around.

Scalpers are going to get btfo on this. Nintendo has drastically increased supply for SNES classic over NES classic.

What big box store doesn't give at least 14 days to return something no questions asked?

Yeah. Even a few weeks after NES mini was released I walked into Gamestop and they had a couple on display.

I'm not a scalper but that is BS lol

Nintendo isn't to increase shit

yeah, idiots because as
says, you can get one easily. If I want I can buy one on amazon RIGHT NOW for 79€.
you're lucky if you can sell it for 60.
Ebay is going to be oversaturated.

Do normies actually think this is the only way to play Super Nintendo games in 2017? I thought emulators on smartphones were common knowledge.

The situation in EU is completely different than in the US. Just look at the Switch, you guys haven't had stock problems since launch whereas US as only had stock as of last month

People like the novelty of plugging something into their TV and playing games with an oldschool controller.

>I'm too poor to get the American versions of those games
Sad.

You can easily return unsold units to the store, which will create a huge headache for Nintendo.

My issue is that I'm kind of counting on the profit that my units will bring in. It'll suck to have to return them, but I won't lose any money at least

>still can't order one
>some people are getting delayed shipping
>only 30k units confirmed from target on launch day

yeah lmao. They said throughout meaning everyone will have one by December so scalpers already win

The last time Nintendo delivered on a no shortages promise was the Wii U
They're not making that mistake again

I think you got that the other way around.
PAL versions are WAY more expensive than NTSC ones.
Also, why the fuck would I buy ntsc games for my pal consoles?

Oh I forgot about that shit. Sorry man.

Why would you have the PAL version?
PAL SNES is only in 50hz.

Super Famicom is the way to go, it has all the games for the best prices.

mmmhhh, could it be because i'm in Europe? Yeah, must be that.

Scalpers are usually low class poorfags who think they're smart with money for selling items that are high in demand.

Importing is too haram for you?

>buying again games you already have
>for no fucking reason
Tell me why I should consider spending money on another snes and the games.
60hz is not enough to convince me.