Why are there no video games about the winter war?

Why are there no video games about the winter war?

Other urls found in this thread:

moddb.com/mods/finnwars
youtube.com/watch?v=XXQbYADqUbU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Finnish_Democratic_Republic
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pyrrhic_victory
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet_Anti-Zionism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emu_War
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>that k/d

KEK MY LIFE INTO PIECES

more like soviet jewnion

Pathetic.

Only way that gets made is if you play as an American volunteer.

Because nothing interesting happened during it.

>soviets started the war with a false-flag artillery strikes on their own village

>muh winter war

lmao how did commies get JUST so hard

>finns are not mong-

>winter war
nobody cares
Russo-Japanese war game when

>all those dead commiekikes

BUENO

>A tiny nation in the middle of bum fuck nowhere with no tanks or planes hold back the red tide with who had shit ton of aerial and armoured support
>All the frozen corpses being used as cover, or warning signs
>Simo Haya
gee sure is boring around here

>30 tanks
wew

>Russo-Japanese war
who cares, finno-korean hyperwar when?

finnish defence force mod for operation flashpoint? i think it has some winter war scenarios

moddb.com/mods/finnwars

Because playing as an ice-mongol named Jakko Perkeleinen isn't marketable.

Plus, the Finns aided Germany during the invasion of the USSR in order to retake Karelia. That would be controversial or something.

It was the most hillarious thing until the swedes ran out of ammo and had to sign a treaty. Also churchill was a bitchass nigga.

based binlandia :DDD

They forcefully drove out the germans in 1945 as well

umm yes there is
youtube.com/watch?v=XXQbYADqUbU
Talvisota: Icy Hell

maybe its touch and go

finns still have mixed feelings of the commies

yet, finland still lost to ukrainian and jewish peasants

>based fennoswede saves finland from the communist cancer

What did he mean by this?

FUCKING THIS

That was their strategy.

they're the master race. not a single finn has done anything worth of mentioning

that looks like kekistan level of cringe

>stalin wanted to annex finland
>fails

lolno. the finns kept their independence despite losing karelia. karelia is literally a third world shithole now. communism: not even once

Friendly reminder that the USSR won the winter war and inflicted a humiliating defeat to the finns.

What about the Finn that made the shitted meme?

T. butthurt hwan reject.

Check out BF1942 mod Forgotten hope

Used to be a betatester for Forgotten Hope 2 (mod for BF2). I remember they moved on to Finland, not sure wether it was the winter war or the Continuation war

>not a single finn has done anything worth of mentioning
Umm try again sweetie :)

Russian Civil War/ Post-WW1 game would be dope.

Don't even say BF1 faggot thats like two maps and one of them sucks

My Summer Car

>Headed by Finnish politicianOtto Ville Kuusinen, the Finnish Democratic Republic wasJoseph Stalin's planned means to conquer Finland.[1][2][3][4]It nominally operated in the parts ofFinnish Kareliathat were occupied by the Soviet Union during theWinter War.

>The Soviet Union argued that it was the only rightful government for all of Finland that was capable of ending the Winter War and restoring peace; however, before the end of the war, the Soviets gave up this interpretation to make peace with the preexistinggovernment of Finland, which was still recognized by the rest of the world.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Finnish_Democratic_Republic

Damage control harder leftypol neofaggot commieshit.

Is this Finland bread?

bravo. fuck every communist

Crossing the russian-finnish border by car is a hell of a sight. Even the nature goes from a dirty ex-soviet asshole to a winter wonderland in a matter of couple kilometers
>captcha: vital zion

I want fps

There is though, this one even has ski units

The difference is that everybody actually knows it's a joke.

Not a leftist nor a communist, but by pretty much every definition, regardless of whether or not they achieved their full objective, the USSR won that war.

>fail to annex all of finland
>change your objectives
>claim victory

lol stalin literally moved the goalpost. nice try commiecuck. binland remained capitalist.

this is not video games this is Sup Forums tier sperging over words and their meaning

There was a Winter War/Continuation War mod planned for Red Orchestra 2 but it never amounted to anything. I don't know if it was because they couldn't find enough team members or they just didn't like editing RO2.

They made the european beaver locally extinct and then imported north american beavers and released them into the wild before figuring out that they were separate species, this was later used as a comparison to measure just how badly Chile and Argentina had fucked up when they released some wild beavers on a southern island of South America and later found out that they could cross salt water.

Come the fuck on. We can hardly call that a victory. Yes we killed alot of their guys but who was the one getting sanctions after the war by whom?
>Jos me oltais muka voitettu nii miksei me kävellä ryssän mailla suomiristi sen yläpuolella?

Why you edited the territorial changes?
>Cession of the Gulf of Finland islands, Karelian Isthmus, Ladoga Karelia, Salla, and Rybachy Peninsula, and lease of Hanko to the Soviet Union.
Fuck USSR man, but they won this war.

Why are there no video games about the War of the Fourth Coalition?

It would play like

>wander around the map with your small cavalry force
>arrive near a city
>dialog phase open up and you must trick the Prussian general into surrendering his larger army and his city to you

Jealous swede detected.

>Commies getting BTFO so hard, it makes Japan think they are living gods

They have always loved themselves

There is.
It sucked.

>lost a bunch of your land to your enemy
>somehow people consider this a victory
I bet you think USA win Vietnam war also.

because modern day devs = commie lovers

in your comparison finland is vietnam and usa is ussr

There is a game about it, you dumb nigger. Actually, there are multiple ones, you meme loving faggot.

No, I compare the result of both wars, not compared the countries.
USSR won, this is a fact, liking of not.
Vietnam won, this is a fact, liking of not.

No shit sherlock, with that amount of force even a retard could have lead USSR to victory.
Finland gave them a fight theyll never forget.

did usa win the korean war? would vietnam have lost if the had lost a portion of their land?

>USSR won
They won jack shit.
Just ask any Baltic nation's citizen what it feels like being truly dominated by Soviets. Finns avoided that.

What game is that ? Seems gud

Balt here, it's even shittier here right now. Fuck off you western subhumans.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pyrrhic_victory

Ivan pls

>everyone who isn't a mindless drone is a russian
Fuck off.

Same reason why there's no game about Polish-Soviet War.

USSR gained land form Finland, how the fuck this isn't suppose to be a win?
Killing more fucking comuninsts, despise being delightful, doesn't make Finland win.
Read a book.

>Try to take over country
>Fail
>take like 2km of land
>call it a victory
uh, no sweetie, thats not how it works

wow so much land was taken with a force 4 times bigger

Everyone who IS a mindless drone is Russian, actually. Heck, 20 years ago, literally no citizen of Soviet Union knew jack shit about the world, didn't own anything, and even private cars were practically a nonexistent thing.

South vietnam lose (supported by USA and allies), north vietnam won (supported by USSR and allies).
In this case, south vietnam was totally annexed by north.

Who cares who won the war, Finland got its independence atleast at thats what id consider the most important part.

>12 year old opened up Sup Forums for the first time and is now making assessments
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet_Anti-Zionism
No, please, teach me how life was in USSR and in Post-USSR.

>tfw no qt finnish woman to warn you of incoming russian bombing attacks

>literally no citizen of Soviet Union knew jack shit about the world
How comes American citizens know jack shit about the world outside US even now?

Ok, so Finland won the war.
What they got from it? Oh, wait...

Their independance

your english is fucking broken your russian fuck

what should a defending country gain from a war?

>buttblasted nazis resort to shilling the israel of europe
stay blasted faggots.

There's only one war I want a video about
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emu_War

If only there were a way to search images on Google

Funniest part is that the dumbasses who say that Finland got independence don't even know about internal Finnish politics and how much they were controlled by Soviets back then and are still fairly controlled, as well as a lot of business in Finland, by Russians. Case in point

Looks like (You) know nothing about SU. I suggest dropping Sup Forums as your history teacher.

>israel of europe
What's that?

>russian cucks crying because their country is a complete shithole
go play dota2

They kept their Independence. Stalin wanted to conquer all of Finland.

Fucking off yourself namefagging cretin. Nobody likes you.

>The Moscow Peace Treaty was signed on 12 March 1940 and went into effect the following day. Finland ceded a portion of Karelia—the entire Karelian Isthmus as well as a large swath of land north of Lake Ladoga. The area included Finland's second largest city of Viipuri, much of Finland's industrialised territory, and significant parts still held by Finland's army—all in all, 11% of the territory and 30% of the economic assets of pre-war Finland. Twelve percent of Finland's population, some 422,000 Karelians.
Read something, memelords.
>broken english
Woah you sure show me.

We kept independence. That's what matters.

>this lack of knowledge of basic history
Cry more, faggot.

>Jakko Perkeleinen

>3 months long
>Why are there no video games about

>one dude did a few hundred of those

>its another episode of ADHD-ridden neckbeards armed with Sup Forums history think that the winter war was a "finnish victory"
"1st" world country, 3rd world standard education.