Surprise Return of Samus DLC Announcement Tomorrow

Expect a Twitter post sometime tomorrow announcing a $10 dollar expansion for Metroid: Samus Returns.

The DLC contains an all new map that recreates the original Metroid II experience. The map is a 1:1 recreation of the original, including the classic save/health/and ammo refill mechanics.

The DLC will be a free update for anyone who already owns a copy of Metroid II: Return of Samus on the 3ds virtual console. Otherwise it will be a $10 dollar download.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e-ERBaMmu-E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bullshit.

But I believe it.

youtube.com/watch?v=e-ERBaMmu-E

Then why wouldn't someone just buy Metroid II since it's cheaper than the 10 dollars?

>The DLC will be a free update for anyone who already owns a copy of Metroid II: Return of Samus on the 3ds virtual console

This is where you lost all credibility. Nintendo would never be that generous.

Because OP is a retard

>Who already owns

I doubt it would come with future purchases of Metroid 2. It's probably specifically for people who have it installed prior to release

>The DLC will be a free update for anyone who already owns a copy of Metroid II: Return of Samus on the 3ds virtual console. Otherwise it will be a $10 dollar download.
Considering they locked a difficulty mode behind a 13$ hunk of plastic i find it hard to believe.

You must be joking. Ninty has given away tons of free dlc in their games. They gave me $30 eshop cred just for owning fire emblem awakening and shin megami tensei 4.

>Still believing this

Its just Hard with the Fusion suit.

It's harder, if you have a way to run homebrew you can inject a save with all modes unlocked i you want to test it.

Op is a faggott. The game bombed so hard in japan that Nintendo wont do dlc.

>The game bombed so hard in japan

It went through 70% of its shipment in Japan and placed #3 on the sales charts.

>a Metroid game bombing in Japan

Wow its almost like its a franchise that was ignored by Japanese audiences and favored so much by Western audiences that they gave it to an American developer for the better part of a decade and the one time they tried pandering to the Japanese fans it was a complete failure or something.

>all the retards that fall for this

I remember that, that was pretty great.

I bought two copies and both amiibo and it didn't bomb afaik.

Nice try

Just a reminder that you can get Metroid II pretty cheap on My Nintendo.

>source: my ass

>buy a remake of Metroid 2
>need to own Metroid 2 to get a remake of Metroid 2, or pay extra
? ? ?