CRACK IS OUT
>CRACK IS OUT

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8x-oSuZWnfk
engadget.com/2017/09/22/eu-suppressed-study-piracy-no-sales-impact/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How big?

you are fucking late

Why on earth would you bother. The single-player content is awful.

I suppose you could training mode for a while.

54GB

youtube.com/watch?v=8x-oSuZWnfk

That's a lot of shit

>he plays fighters for the single player

why bother senpai?

Just got off work m8

Great for me because I have an offline scene to play with. Now I can play this game and all its DLC for free by myself and play with friends during weekly meetups

Where?

You're favorite private tracker.

OR you can buy the game on steam, refundit but don't delete the data, and download just the crack. Don't abuse this though because they'll probably suspend your refunding rights

your*

see

I need the crack not the game.

I wouldn't even pirate this shit user.

Finally. Just gotta wait till they're done uploading on MEGA.

why the FUCK is it 54 GB?

>what is locals
This board is straight up retarded sometimes. Either that or shut-in online warriors who have never set foot in a local.

high quality textures....uncompressed audio.....

to play with your friends?

>6
SIX DAY CRACK. SIX FUCKING DAYS CAPCOM. AND YOUR GAME STILL SOLD LIKE SHIT ON PC

L O L

The latter. The closest local scene is nearly 3 hours from me, and the last time I went it was pretty much just Smashfags and one kid who wanted to play KoF.

My condolences.

Why do PCslugs keep on cracking games like this all it does it make developers not want to port to PC anymore.

Cool, really want to try it out but no chance in hell I'm giving crapcom a dime

There was a small scene at my college when I was attending that was pretty good, but in the years since there's really been nothing near me.

They had multiple days without a crack to sell the game legitimately, and yet for some reason people just didn't want to pay $60 ($90 if you want all the content) for it.

>Literally 99.9% of all PC games have been cracked
>Vast majority within a week of release. A good portion of them even sooner
>B-B-B-B-BUT MY FAVORITE YOUTUBER SAID HIS DEV FRIEND'S WIFE'S SON WON'T MAKE GAMES ANYMORE IF IT KEEPS GETTING CRACKED :(
lmao your retarded

Gonna give it a try, if the gameplay is as good as people say i'll probably buy it. I don't want to get fucking burned again after SFV.

Yeah this game has no business being this big. Hopefully there's a Fitgirl repack soon enough

>wasting bandwidth on this trash

>Why do PCslugs keep on cracking games like this all it does it make developers not want to port to PC anymore.
HELLO 1991

engadget.com/2017/09/22/eu-suppressed-study-piracy-no-sales-impact/

eat shit

That's because it's full of shit

Story mode.
You can quite nicely play the actual game with ~4gb downloaded. The shitty story mode is the vast majority of the game's space.

I wonder if there will be a day when publishers decide to not use Denuvo anymore. A year ago, it took maybe a few months to crack a single Denuvo game, but these games are getting cracked in a week or less.

all the crack is going to do for this game is convince people to buy it if they enjoy the way it plays and want to be able to play online.

Fuck off amigo.

And you idiots wonder why devs hating wasting resources on PC ports.
I sincerely hope devs stop making PC ports so PCfats learn their lesson.

shitty amiercan voiceovers with no FLAC support

no one cares
you'd have to pay me to play this kusoge

And I suppose PC cracks are to blame for the flagging sales on consoles as well? MvC:I was a trainwreck, the only people who bought it are Capcbros convinced they'll dethrone FChamp/JWong/ChrisG, since most of the pros got it for free.

All that this crack does is allow all PC gamers to see the trainwreck with no restrictions.

Oh yeah i forgot it's english only

>game is not even worth cracking
Crack is I think more than a day old now.

it was made public like 9 hours ago.

This pretty much. People ascribe their own personal (monetary) values to video games and if it's above that value, they won't buy even if piracy is impossible.

For me, I always pirate single player games and only buy consoles once they're cracked because they're valueless for me. I'll always buy Blizzard stuff cuz I've been with them since Diablo 2.

If people were going to buy MVCI, they would've already done so. Piracy isn't going to change a thing and PS4 sales numbers will make that clear.

ITT: PC shitheads who are terrible at fighting games shit on a game they can't play well

gimmie a link senpai

Just in time for everyone to get refunds!!

Pull your pants up

don't get bent out of shape. some people just don't want to pay for games. i'd bet at least 50% of Sup Forums are holding off on buying a switch until a cfw is out.

to help improve sales

why haven't you thanked your warez scene today user?