Woah

>Ubishit "games"
How will PC ever recover

>Xbone
>PC
>We wuzzcreed

Who gives a fuck.

Back to playing 3DS JRPGs

now that the dust has settled, why would anyone buy a poopysoft game ever again?

The least surprising news of the whole year.

Good thing I'm getting an x1x then

LMAO indeed.

woah. so this is the power of the master race...

They do it deliberately you retards.

>on the verge of a hostile takeover
>still do dumb shit

What the FUCK is wrong with Ubisoft?

Does anyone actually like ASS creed or Ubisoft games in general?
I kinda liked the new rainbow six but everything out of Ubishaft has been crap

>implying the master race cares about your pleb meme ""games""
Back to your toy, pleb, and enjoy your we wuz propaganda.

Every single time an article like this pops up, it turns out to be a lie. But I guess console crowd needs sweet lies like this to help them sleep at night.

Ancient Egyptians were neither nigger nor modern day Arabs. This game is just re-writing history for the lowest-common-denominator of illiterate subhuman shitsuckers and 21st century children suckling on the state's soy and fluoride

www [.] geocities [.] ws/racial_reality/egypt_nubia [.] html

>2017
>buying WE WUZ KANGZ the game
lol
might as well prep Jamal for your trans non binary foxkin wife because buying this game is doing the equivalent of that, kiddo

and by pc they mean a shitty dell laptop

they sell tons so obviously people like them, Sup Forums isn't even 1% of most games' sales

>ubishit games like siege
>bricks consoles
lmao

What the fuck, I love Ubisoft now!

>That one room in Death of the Outsider that's filled with nothing but whiskey and cigars

I like when devs make running jokes

WE

Then that means its unoptimized as fuck. Definitely going to pirate now.

Ubishit games on pc are always given the least amount of effort cause they dont give a shit. Looks like itll be another ubishit game i pirate
They are definitely closer to modern arabs than anything else tho. What I want to know is where the egyptians actually niggers thing ever started from.

Didn't Unity run like hot garbage on PC?

Oh ubisoft...

and what are the specs for this "PC"?

Didn't they have a thing with Universal?

it would drop to 10 fps on consoles too. especially xbox

>Ubisoft makes a terrible pc port
Stop the fucking presses, it's almost like every other Ubisoft game.

ITT: People who still believe in Kotaku.

You guys are pathetic.

it's the people who are stupid enough to buy a console, and xbox on top of that

WUZZ

Is that Jennifer Lopez daughter?

As someone who plays on consoles, I take offense to that. Because Kotaku sucks shit.

Racist

Press S to spit on grave

i'll play some ubisoft games sometimes but i'll never pay for them because theyre complete scum and garbage

>Believing what gaming journalists say

They have zero credibility. I would to see the specs they used to run AssCreed Kangz.
I would love to see how they manage to compare both version.

Xbox One X is already dated by PC standards and they say it runs better on the console? Either ubisoft fucked the port for pc or the person who wrote that knows jackshit

My bet goes for both possibilities.

This just needs to happen, ubishit is clearly being poorly managed. Funny how it all started to go downhill right about the time they started muh diversity hiring rather than going off credentials and work experience.

It's almost like it was made for the Xbox and the PC was just given a lazy port.

Ya know. Usually I hate these gimmicky peripherals. But this one doesn't seem like a bad idea.

>being so much of an insecure cucked consolebab that you're going to shill for ubishit/rabbi central
consolefags, everyone.

blacks were present in ancient egypt and even ruled it for a dynasty(the Kushan Empire)

>build $1,000 rig
>still be a slave to shitty, poorly optimized ports because most major developers care about their console playerbase more
>go back to pixelshit indie trash, moeblob JRPG dating sims, and Steam Greenlight "games"
>m-m-masterrace guys

He didn't mention it. His entire article was shilling ass Creed's and then a small footnote at the bottom. I don't mind since it'll make the digital foundry comparisons that much better

>literally making sarcasm against PC for... a ubishit game
Console retard at its finest guys.

>purposely gimp all the other versions of the game but the xbonex version
>LOOK! IT RUNS BETTER ON XBONEX! BUY THE SYSTEM NOW!

kinda like the same shit they are doing with tomb raider
>add new features to tomb raider version for xbonex but not put it in any other version
>LOOK! IT LOOKS SO MUCH BETTER! BUY THE SYSTEM NOW!

>le Ubisoft boogeyman
Not an argument. Explain to me the merit of building an expensive rig if so many devs have the "console first" mindset and make lazy shitty ports with poor optimization for PC.

Reminder that Dark Souls on PC is *literally* unplayable without third party mods to fix it. Just one example.

I'm sorry, but literally who gives a shit about AC nowadays? Just fat gamer >:) girls and guys with really high pitched voice.

Because there's 10 games that run better on PC for every bad port?

Remember that at one point, a mod on Sup Forums made a sticky for some shitty asscreed event nobody discussed otherwise. The sticky was sitting there locked for a few hours so everyone could get a good look.

Just in case you're wondering if Ubisoft shills here.

top kek, any screencap?

>guys with really high pitched voice
Quite the opposite, it's played by dudebro football chads who only play Assassin's Creed and Madden, but make fun of people who play any other game

I liked Unity despite its flaws but it might be because I played it 2 years after release

>Game purposely released on PC poor optimized to make a console look strong

How will PC ever recover from such tragedy?

?????
you know there's an incredible variety of PC parts right
you can't just say something runs de facto better than any PC
Also ubishit's a bad dev so ???
no one even plays asscreed except dudebros anymore

YES I remember, it was AC Revelations. Also doom 2016 screencaps would get DMCA'd

Only retards (or people who really need the top CPUs) pay $1000 on a rig. Most people pay $500~600 and that's it.

>???
>???????
Mustardricers really are reddit as fuck

Sup Forums likes Black Flag for the most part

which pc though, my neighbors laptop? probably

It just means that Xbone will finally have a nice game other than the 3 exclusives it has.

Shame a lot of people probably won't buy it since shitting on ass creed games has become a gigantic meme

>game has little to do with asscreed more with pirates
>loved and remembered by many
>unity was in development for 5 years with different teams
>hated by many and forgotten
JUST

Yes but it ran even worse on consoles.

>Shame a lot of people probably won't buy it since shitting on ass creed games has become a gigantic meme
gee I wonder why
>steals dark souls combat in vain hope to jump on a hype train of generic souls like games that left a year ago
GEE I WONDER WHY
kys shill

REMINDER

I'm not falling for the Ubishit again. I bought For Honor and was punished for it.

You misspelled:

'OH LOOK A NEW FRANCHISE THAT ISN'T MADDEN, FORZA, HALO, CALL OF DUTY OR GEARS THAT HAS A LOT OF SEQUELS, BETTER SHIT ON IT EVEN THOUGH I'M NOT BUYING IT.'

entirely, what's wrong with you

>poopysoft
WHO THE FUCK CARES LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

no shit sherlock, AC's main audience is 9-year-olds who play on consoles and don't know how to build gaming rigs

I stopped liking this series when the main characters were all white why would I play this shit

>'OH LOOK A NEW FRANCHISE THAT ISN'T MADDEN, FORZA, HALO, CALL OF DUTY OR GEARS THAT HAS A LOT OF SEQUELS, BETTER SHIT ON IT
>asscreed
>not lots of sequels
>muh whataboutism
THE STATE OF UBISOFT REDDIT SHILLS

I've tried to play a few ubisoft games but I always loose interest pretty quick because they always have long unskippable tutorials, and don't give me a reason to keep playing. Then if I ever think about coming back its like "buy our $30 dlc pack so you can experience the full game" and that drives me away. Also, is it just me or does everyone in all their games sound like they're trying to hard to sound like they're in a movie?

Pic related runs at 35FPS at 4k maxed out & supersampling.

Ubisoft is great at optimization.

95% of Sup Forums is either too stupid or too young to have the critical thinking skills necessary for spotting marketing.

cuck

they aren't black in the game you dumbass kys

News just in. "Journalists" are paid to make whichever platform pays them more look better!

Nice bait shitskin

cuck

If this happened on a playstation 4 version of a game you would not hear the end of it. Just saying.

>DS3 on PC at 60 FPS with perfect frame pacing
>DS3 on PS4 at 30 FPS (with drops) and fucked up frame pacing

and why exactly do you expect this takeover to change anything?
It will only change the CEO's name, perhaps the brand name, shift some people around, but in the end you will be served the same shit games with the same shit politics.

>JamalMooseLips

My sides.

this after the amount of pain that goes through playing something like SR for hours was legit pain

WE

can do better than spouting the same old Sup Forums memes that were not funny to begin with, yes.

Asuka a shit

did sony bribe them

>console game
>forced to be optimized
>pc game
>just buy a new rig lmao who cares if the minimum requirements are top of the line and all the graphics options do nothing

Ubisoft has openly said in the past that they see no point in optimizing for PC, because the ever-improving hardware available will inevitably fix any of their shortcomings without them spending a dime.

do people play asaassains creed still?

Why does a Canadian company have to take orders from France? They should literally set a precedent and take their asses to court. I'm surprised Activision didn't just sue the living hell out of the company.

>ubisoft
this isn't news