Serious question, why the FUCK can't Sup Forums just accept it?

Ayden Green
Ayden Green

Yes, it is popular with the chinese.

It's also the most popular game in every country in the world.

It also has a realistic chance at being the best selling game in history.

Why can't Sup Forums just move on?

All urls found in this thread:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_best-selling_video_games
https://oddshot.tv/s/YtnIA0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xrg-DG0FV2c&
https://dotesports.com/pubg/twitch-plays-pubg-third-place-16268
https://oddshot.tv/s/YtnIA0
http://steamspy.com/country/
Ryan Powell
Ryan Powell

the average PUBGfag is an outsider to this forum and should be openly mocked for buying and playing this game. these are the only defense mechanisms PUBGfags know
muh player count
ad populi, you can dismiss this as the average PUBGfag succumbs to peer pressure from his friends or marketing
i-it's fun with friends
murdering people, stealing, rape, beating up the homeless, anything can be fun with friends because that is the circle you've grown accustomed to and cherish bonds with one another.
my favorite streamer likes it xD look at all of these streams!
this is the biggest flag to let you know the average PUBGfag is an outsider; e-celeb faggotry. it's one thing to watch sports or even e-sports, those gentlemen are at the peak of their respective sports and it's a spectacle to watch the best in the world do what they do. nothing is exciting about an average joe with a forced personality doing something you can do yourself; play the game. you will never reach the skill level of professional athletes, but you can match or be better than the skills of an average streamer, so there's no point in watching someone do something you can do yourself.
these are the 3 flags that should let you know PUBGfags are outsiders, now let's look at what every thread devolves into
any form of criticism is met with a few things
1. playercount (refer to earlier in the post)
2. webm spam. these webms are generally boring, almost deterring you away from the game rather than luring you in. every webm from PUBG will feature a shitty waifu character
3. a shitty food analogy
4. reaction images posted from a phone. either the reaction image can easily be found within the first 10 results of a google image search or a screencap of some e-celeb, probably their favorite one.
5. falseflag wojacks that fit the shitpost
6. if all else fails, you will be noted by PUBGfags as "scared and intimidated" or have "personal issues" about the game

Adrian Myers
Adrian Myers

Accept what exactly?

Logan Bailey
Logan Bailey

That's it's the most important game in years instead of going into muh bots muh streamers denial mode. The PERSONAL ISSUES meme is 100 percent true

Ayden Hall
Ayden Hall

why do pc gamers have such shit taste?

Nathan Rogers
Nathan Rogers

Can you review the game without mentioning muh popularity? At all?

Ryder Bell
Ryder Bell

it really doesn't, it's not beating fifa/madden/cod

Gabriel Collins
Gabriel Collins

getting this triggered over people playing a game you don't like

What's with people who can't accept others who like different games than them? Why is it that instead of saying "I just don't like the game" they say "HURR I DONT LIKE IT THEREFORE ITS BAD" like a retard?

The game seems really simple and fun, if people like it so be it, what are you going to do about it anyway? Seems like getting annoyed by it would be dumb since people will play it regardless of what you say

Evan Rogers
Evan Rogers

Why does popularity even matter? People can not enjoy popular games. Being popular doesn't automatically make is an 11/10 game.

Adrian Rivera
Adrian Rivera

I'm too old for online multiplayer.

Oliver Jenkins
Oliver Jenkins

If it was ported to ps4 the most played game would be pubg, just like pc.

Bentley Wright
Bentley Wright

really funny how a game you cant pirate easily makes 10m+ owners easily while SP games can barely break 1mk if it isnt already old

John Mitchell
John Mitchell

sounds like you have personal issues but they aren't related to PUBG.

You should try it, it's pretty fun with friends.

Jace Williams
Jace Williams

I'm not too old for online multiplayer, the problem comes from soloing isn't fun at all and no one I know is interested in this type of game so the fun of playing with a premade group is completely gone.

Brody Phillips
Brody Phillips

yfw the cheats for the game cost more than the game

Oliver Bennett
Oliver Bennett

Because it's Day Z/H1Z1 without zombies and that sounds even more fucking boring than either of those games

Landon Perez
Landon Perez

run around for 20 minutes through a giant map looking for a rifle
snipe 2 or 3 dudes
game ends

how is that even remotely fun

Jordan Butler
Jordan Butler

It's boring in the fact that it's 15 mins of looting, 1 min worth of actual contact with other people,

Kayden Cook
Kayden Cook

List of best selling video games:
Tetris

I don't think so.

Zachary Bailey
Zachary Bailey

Should just region lock it, tired of laggy Asians out of their containment zone. They will never do that since Chinese players are nearing 50% of the total playerbase

Christopher Watson
Christopher Watson

Nah, it's VERY clearly going to overtake everything apart from minecraft/tetris after pc/xbone/ps4/ps5/xbone 2 ports

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_best-selling_video_games

Aiden Mitchell
Aiden Mitchell

(this is in the long term)

75 million pc
50 million across ps4/xbone
50 million across ps5/xbone 2

Could realistically happen.

Nathaniel Cox
Nathaniel Cox

I would wait to see what the AAA publishers can do. This is just another shooter, literally something they've done and oversaturated the market with for over 10 years now. I would say by the end of next year they start releasing BR games, maybe 2-3 maps at launch and optimized and not visually disgusting.

Grayson Powell
Grayson Powell

Could have been just another battle royale game. Could have been completely irrelevant to Sup Forums and never impede daily discussions about mindblowingly horrible Japanese crap. But it had to be POPULAR instead. It had to be a big hit on twitch. It had attract a lot of kids.

Now it's over as far as Sup Forums is concerned, it's the worst thing that ever happened to humanity. I'd sooner be caught dead than playing PUBG, not me, no sir. My eyes can outstare the hype, you see? I am a distinguished gentleman of fine taste, so let me tell you all about this thing I hate.

NERDS MAN, NERDS. Don't go to a nerd website and expect them to behave like normal ass rational people. You come down to the faggot pit, you're gonna be surrounded by FAGGOTS MAN, NERD FAGGOTS.

Sup Forums:

Yes, it is popular with the NERD FAGGOT late-teen know-it-all cul-de-sac pod children raised on playstation, anime and an unwarranted sense of self importance.

It's also the most popular video game discussion board in every country in the world.

It also has a realistic chance at being the faggiest place in history.

Why can't OP just move on?

Tyler Parker
Tyler Parker

meanwhile in reality, from their forums
I lol when right now, as i type this, there are l33t haxing groups that can bypass their anti-cheat "battle eye"

Justin Miller
Justin Miller

jesus christ, you 2 are some of the dumbest shits going, battle royal games are this seasons must have fad.

unless it launches on xbox at $40, it's dead, when it launches on PS4, it's gotta catchup with fortnite battle royal mode, which is free.

when it becomes obvious there is very little to the sub genre other than what there is now, sales will drop pretty quickly, I don't see it holding it's player numbers past q2 next year unless bluehole really starts churning fuckloads of new content out (protip: it's been how long since launch and 1 new map?)

Day Z didn't last forever, neither will this.

Jaxon Cooper
Jaxon Cooper

Because people like you keep making threads about it. Take your own advice and move on.

Ayden Hill
Ayden Hill

Move on from what? The hilarious thing about this shit game is that it literally wouldn't get any kind of discussion or threads about it at all here if it wasn't for dumb shit like your OP

Jack Edwards
Jack Edwards

Honestly me and a lot of my friends play fortnite on xbox and the sole reason is because pubg is unavailable. The second it gets ported most people will get that, same applies to the ps4

Jace Torres
Jace Torres

There's xbox drones on Sup Forums

Jayden Sanchez
Jayden Sanchez

these are the 3 flags
posts 6

Jaxon Parker
Jaxon Parker

unless pubg is cheap af, nope, people are cheap asses

James Russell
James Russell

most important game in years

Brayden Sanders
Brayden Sanders

/v/ loves pubg
/v/ hates loot boxes
???

Lucas Perry
Lucas Perry

being THIS deluded

Juan Hall
Juan Hall

why do normies have such shit taste?

Owen Stewart
Owen Stewart

I would really like to see PUBG performance on the Xbone, there is no way its not a unplayable mess. Taking fights at like 200-300 meters at sub 30fps is probably not a thing especially with analog sticks.

Tyler Mitchell
Tyler Mitchell

It's not Sup Forums, it was summerfag redditors and shills. Funny how this game stopped getting posted here so frequently about a month ago. But hey, I'll play along and try top have a discussion, because god knows PUBGbabbies never actually try to without spamming wojacks and posting screencaps of the playercount.
streamerbait early access trash
shit like this happens constantly due to shit netcode: https://oddshot.tv/s/YtnIA0
microtransactions in a $29.99 early access game
games can be won with almost zero kills granted you camp and get lucky with the zone placement
"""professional""" tournaments won by players with low single digit kills, see above
paying customers banned because streamers have bitchfits after every death
paying customers banned for using car horns
paying customers banned for playing a glitchy, bug ridden game: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xrg-DG0FV2c&
a literal Twitch-chat controlled player can finish 3rd in a game against actual players: https://dotesports.com/pubg/twitch-plays-pubg-third-place-16268
matches full of idling bots farming drops
devs so terrified of legitimate competition from actually released games they threaten lawsuits and claim they invented the BR game mode
devs literally getting PTSD from tweets
PUBGfags only defense of these points is "b-but look at the playercount" and wojack images depicting Sup Forums as upset

Austin Cruz
Austin Cruz

because they think being different is for freaks

Benjamin Lee
Benjamin Lee

But it's not and it isn't, so that's pure conjecture

William Long
William Long

I kind of wish I got a pc, but the PS4 is the exact same thing as the xbox. Despite all the sony memers everyone I know with one plays the same games as on Xbox, mainly cod FIFA GTA Minecraft and destiny 2

It's 30 dollars, which is half the price of most games. Honestly most my friends will pay 60 for something without even thinking about it, a lot of normie do

Liam Sanders
Liam Sanders

it's 30 dollars on pc, if you think it'll stay the same, you must be high af

Brandon Hughes
Brandon Hughes

But it's not and it isn't, so that's pure conjecture
It very clearly would be, step out the neetzone and talk to average people in real life

Nathan Ramirez
Nathan Ramirez

played it and almost won the first time, fucking game takes no skill, refunded it in an hour. Its a piece of shit game BUT cost of entry is low, third worlders buying it in droves and its fun if you can't run or afford any other game so its going to be the "BEST SELLING" game of this decade.
t. thirdworlder

Nathan Howard
Nathan Howard

It could be 60 and no one would care. Most people don't care about any of the various Jewish shit which I can't stand e.g. paid skins on mine craft

I doubt it's going to be good, that's why I'm probably going to get a gaming pc when the shitty normal one I've got breaks

Angel Cook
Angel Cook

I can't run it and can run pretty much everything else.

Hudson Young
Hudson Young

NBA2K18

We are going downhill

Mason Jenkins
Mason Jenkins

You probably have a good PC.
Most of my friends who actually have good PCs cant run this piece of shit as well.
I can run ubisoft's latest piece of shit with good graphics on ultra aka ghost recon wildlands in buttery smooth 60fps but this game on medium is shitting on my computer. Say what you want about ubishit but they atleast know how to make games not destroy your computer.

Juan Brooks
Juan Brooks

Absolute dogshit game. 0 skill gap, Boring as shit. H1KOTK may be dead currently but it is the much better game.

Brandon Moore
Brandon Moore

It's the new MOBAs, we get it.
It's gonna get millions of players, be featured in e-sports events and streams and be played exclusively by non-gamers. Now take it to /vg/ where it belongs.

Nolan Bennett
Nolan Bennett

Gtx 670 and i5 2600. Not good but still capable of most games, just not pubg

Joshua Turner
Joshua Turner

Maybe youre right but that's pointless conjecture either way because it's not coming to PS4 any time soon

Henry Hernandez
Henry Hernandez

Not the other dude but i'm running an i7-7700k // now an 8700k, 32GB RAM and a 1080ti and i sit around 100/160fps. If you have a good pc it runs well.

Jordan Russell
Jordan Russell

I'm not the original guy but
If it was ported to ps4 the most played game would be pubg,
Is clearly right.

Lincoln Price
Lincoln Price

Well your shit is alot better than my shit im on i74790K, 1080. it runs 120fps for a good few seconds then drops to 20 whenever something's going on. I feel like this game is optimized well for really good top of the line systems and really bad low end computers. Friends playing on quadcore craptops dont get stuttering problems too. Glad this game sucks. or I'd be asspained from just getting it to run normally.

Joshua Cruz
Joshua Cruz

OC your 4790K. Absoloute god CPU and this game loves a better/faster CPU.

Go in and edit your actual config as well.
Run everything on very low except for textures,
also if you are only running 8GB get another 8.

Lincoln Torres
Lincoln Torres

I'm running on 16 GB Ram
I lost the silicon valley lottery sadly, OCed my 4790 and two of the dies just suffer.

Jayden Morris
Jayden Morris

I spent literally thousands of dollars upgrading my PC to play this game (circa 3000 NZD)

Fite me

Henry Butler
Henry Butler

Damm. I'd be looking at getting one of the new 8th gen i5 CPUs.
If you've got the money go for the i7.
Did 3 builds yesterday/today for customers and the new i5s are fucking amazing.

Ryder Lopez
Ryder Lopez

gw building new pc just as 8th gen comes out you shitter

Brandon Carter
Brandon Carter

You have zero reading comprehension you piece of shit.

Anthony Collins
Anthony Collins

Because senpai, its 100% Reddit, desu

Mason Edwards
Mason Edwards

Finally installed and played this the other day. All the new movement systems are fun but a little odd for sure pretty sure veterans probably prefer the raw 99 or 2k4 movement. Overall though I liked the game and hope it get finished soon.

John Collins
John Collins

I know right, I bought a 7700k 4 weeks before a paper launch

Tyler Perez
Tyler Perez

also the most played game in japan

PERSONAL

Brody Kelly
Brody Kelly

hi, Sup Forums. why are you so intimidated by unscripted, improvisational gameplay? it's what most of this board has been asking for

Dominic Price
Dominic Price

reviving a dead thread for you boring shit webms
sad

Elijah Howard
Elijah Howard

What a bunch of trite shit. Is it still worth it to game lootboxes though?

Liam Sullivan
Liam Sullivan

you were soooooooo close to getting this thread achieved so you can go back to your comfy zone ;)

Angel Hill
Angel Hill

PC gamers

Most popular games on console are CoD games and sports. Normies have shit taste.

Thomas Roberts
Thomas Roberts

I was skeptical at first, but this game is honestly fun af with friends. It also literally makes you money.

Jaxon James
Jaxon James

always use your AUX, Sup Forums. it only requires a small amount of thinking

Samuel Sullivan
Samuel Sullivan

The game is fine, I have nothing against it, but its the next CoD after CoD has died. Lowest common denominator appeal whos fans rant and rave that its the best game ever, but would struggle to put it in their top 10 games unless they are a complete faggot that has things like MOBAs and modern Battlefield games up there, this is why people feel a need to speak against it, fans are using the player count of all things to say its good.
Look how many people are doing thing, you dont want to be left out do you? Anyone who doesnt do thing is just a hater, I mean look how many people are doing thing, why on earth would there be people not doing thing?!
Again, nothing wrong with the game, but saying its good and should be played simply because the common masses like it is pretty stupid actually, where were you when CoD was getting shit on here.

Nathan Brown
Nathan Brown

Nice to know that it can be inferred that the common consensus here is that PUBG is shit and not worth discussing, as it only causes a repeat of these points:
It's optimized like shit.
Despite calling itself "Battle Royale", there are no direct confrontations, just running about and getting sniped.
Streamers wanting to interact with their audience whining about audience members using their stream to gain an advantage when it comes to killing or harassing them.

Camden Hill
Camden Hill

Your tumblr gif repulses me but you're correct otherwise

Joshua Johnson
Joshua Johnson

bing bing wahoo

Leo Garcia
Leo Garcia

nu-/v/ is the guy who just couldn't realize that running straight for the car was the best option. it only requires a little bit of simple thinking. you shouldn't be this intimidated by a video game

Angel Wright
Angel Wright

the PUBGfag spamming webms literally proving correct
o im laffin

Ian Hughes
Ian Hughes

Move on from what, nigger boy? I was never there to begin with.

Gavin Sanchez
Gavin Sanchez

crosshairs directly on a guy from 5 feet away
miss

Why do people play this?

William Ortiz
William Ortiz

Because it's a shoddy, poorly made game, whose gameplay is incredibly barebones and developers are fucking cunts. It sometimes amazes me that of all people it's the scum of the earth and rejects of society that seem to care the most about the direction things are headed. And let me tell you, it's not a good one.

Hunter Campbell
Hunter Campbell

and you suck some anon's dick over your intimidation over a video game ;)

Grayson King
Grayson King

because e-celebs are playing it.

Asher Roberts
Asher Roberts

I'm pretty confident it's just one waifufag shilling for the game with these shit excuses for webms.

Easton Johnson
Easton Johnson

Because it looks like DayZ and all that other boring crap I thought we grew out of years ago

Camden King
Camden King

streamerbait early access trash
ad hominem

shit like this happens constantly due to shit netcode: https://oddshot.tv/s/YtnIA0
early access X^)

microtransactions in a $29.99 early access game
It doesn't impede development ;-)

games can be won with almost zero kills granted you camp and get lucky with the zone placement
"""professional""" tournaments won by players with low single digit kills, see above
a literal Twitch-chat controlled player can finish 3rd in a game against actual players
play it your way :D

paying customers banned because streamers have bitchfits after every death
They must have been cheaters.

paying customers banned for using car horns
Don't be toxic!

paying customers banned for playing a glitchy, bug ridden game
early access!

matches full of idling bots farming drops
outdated info!

devs so terrified of legitimate competition from actually released games they threaten lawsuits and claim they invented the BR game mode
PU actually did!

devs literally getting PTSD from tweets
ad hominem

PUBGfags only defense of these points is "b-but look at the playercount" and wojack images depicting Sup Forums as upset
try to refute my post!

Grayson Foster
Grayson Foster

don't you want to make your own cinematics rather than having them shoved in your face over and over again in the form, of non-gameplay? nu-/v/ will say no and eat it all up

Brandon Wilson
Brandon Wilson

you left out the best part
with a shotgun (spread pellet weapon)

Christopher Ortiz
Christopher Ortiz

cant wait for that b7 for flooding the thread

Grayson Campbell
Grayson Campbell

some retard called them slugs a few days ago

Brandon Cooper
Brandon Cooper

Why don't people eat shit? Thousands of flies do it so it must be good

Connor Wilson
Connor Wilson

because you're scared and intimidated by shit

Nolan Ross
Nolan Ross

hmm i didnt know gtav a game the sold faster and more than pubg has less players than it

Jose Bell
Jose Bell

not playing game with cute girls doing cute things
being intimidated by GAMEPLAY
nu-/v/, everyone

Gavin Stewart
Gavin Stewart

Fallacy fallacy.
Early access does not excuse a game being called out for shit. If you're willing to release a game in its early stages out into the market, you're willing to endure any and all criticisms.
Thinking having microtransactions in a fucking EARLY ACCESS game that is priced at $29.99 is okay from a development standpoint.
I'll cede you the point about "playing it your way". However, from a multiplayer enthusiast's point of view, it sure is fucking shitty playing the same way over and over again.
"They must have been cheaters"
"Dont be toxic"
"early access!"
"outdated info!"
"PU actually did"!
Actually calling out ad hominem and using it as a basis for de-legitimizing an argument.
"Try to refute my post!"

Now fuck off to your OwO ironic anime trap whore Steam profile page so you can focus more on "Colon Three" RP.

Ethan Ramirez
Ethan Ramirez

I've modded New Vegas to have more satisfying gameplay than this. Just to drive the point home I made the Fallout 3 engine more satisfying than this overhyped trash.

Benjamin Foster
Benjamin Foster

"Colon Three" RP.
what is this -- and why/how do you know this?

John Phillips
John Phillips

Uh, actually, it's called the Gamebyro engine, and it was made famous during Oblivion's time.

John Gomez
John Gomez

Not him but I'll give you credit where it is due. Console owners are peasants. They allowed turn10 to ruin forza. They bought gta v twice. They bought cod ghosts twice. They buy nba2kwhateverthefuckyear for $150 every year. Madden every year for $100. NHL on sale for $30. It's fucking sad. They consume the soul of decent franchises before returning to their normie shitholes (cod and sports games). Ark was a top played game for a while until everyone got wiped because they were fucking stupid and shitters and refused to grind for even a minute. They then went to rocket league, where instead of training for 5 minutes a day for a week and a half to hit aerials, they decided to play in comp and never switch to ball cam and sit at bronze 1 for life, bitching at plats and diamonds that made a new account and are forced to do placements "wahh, you're a smurf in a game that usies fucking api". So yes, I can't wait to see how cancerous the PUBG console crowd will be, because the pc crowd is already fucking cancer. Also, fucknight is fun and free. pubg will be a stuttering shitshow filled with lag and system crashes. The one s can't even run rocket league at a consistent framerate. So unless you drop $500 on another day one gambling edition of a console (360s rrod, xbone has failures as well, og xbox caught fire) , pubg will suck cox n dix.

Gabriel Scott
Gabriel Scott

PUBG doesn't even have a chance to catch number 35 in best sold games ever. Number 35 is GTA:VC at 17.5 million.

Even Modern Warfare 1 has more sales still.

Also noting the games sales have halted since PUBG started letting perma banned accounts from china/SK/Japan/India play again, meaning the millions in smurfalt accounts are not needed. Also there is a bubble from people trying to earn items to sell to other autists, with the methods of gaining items gone those accounts are now sitting idle.

Jacob Davis
Jacob Davis

It's like talking about pop music on /mu/
yes, everyone can see why it has mainstream appeal
no, not everybody likes it, especially on a board containing people who have more niche interests than the average person

Asher Evans
Asher Evans

took you long enough, you must have potato mmr

Jeremiah Wright
Jeremiah Wright

I wish I was able to git gud at arena shooters

Asher Garcia
Asher Garcia

tfw you are just some guy that plays pubg casually and is in the top 250 of the game

there are so many false conceptions about the game, its a shame. not saying it is the holy grail either, but i'm basicly stuck camped in between two retarded camps

is this how politics feels

Benjamin Garcia
Benjamin Garcia

is this how politics feels
no, this is how life feels.

Elijah Sanchez
Elijah Sanchez

serious question -- why do you guys turn into women when it comes to this game? it's always
my feelings
don't play it because i don't like it
i'm scared of this game. i better now show it even though it's showing!
wahhhh it's not going to overtake x game in sales!
i want legitimate answers on why you act like women

Sebastian Peterson
Sebastian Peterson

can cute girls really use tommy guns???

Logan Miller
Logan Miller

well it feelsbadman

Asher Mitchell
Asher Mitchell

Its probably frustration that the board gets shit up with 'y u no like this game' threads for PUBG, when it's clear that it would have ZERO threads on here if it was actual game or gameplay discussion rather than just 'muh sales'

Cooper Thomas
Cooper Thomas

So they act like women because of that? Oh, man.

Cooper Perry
Cooper Perry

PUBG fans are the real women. It's like someone constantly spamming league of legends threads on here and saying Sup Forums should like it because it's popular

Jace Anderson
Jace Anderson

PC gaming was a mistake

Julian Rivera
Julian Rivera

It's because they will never feel the joys of the smaller circles during late-game.

Men spam. Women come in with their feeling hurt.

Gavin Johnson
Gavin Johnson

hey, anti-PUBG women. why are your feelings so hurt over this game? legit question

Nicholas Butler
Nicholas Butler

OHHHHHHH IS THIS THE NEW WEBM THAT WILL STOP THREADS?????

David Butler
David Butler

why the fuck are you landing on the edge of military island. its not the games fault you are retarded

Jason Gomez
Jason Gomez

Even the ass is unoptimized
Sad!

Aiden Harris
Aiden Harris

if you want to have fun with melee fights, let the plane automatically drop you at the end of the line. just another option in this game

Liam Reyes
Liam Reyes

scared and intimidated by a game where you make your own CINEMATICS
go play walking dead or something

Dominic Gonzalez
Dominic Gonzalez

It's already been confirmed that it'll be 30 bucks on the xbone as well.

Jason Nelson
Jason Nelson

Triggered sonybro detected. Go play some more faggotborne

Jeremiah Powell
Jeremiah Powell

ok what about gtav it sold way more way faster than pubg and looks way better has better physics and gameplay and no lootbox crap

Angel Brown
Angel Brown

GTAV was fun for a little while, yeah. i don't care about sales numbers. GTA stopped being really good after SA

Brayden Perez
Brayden Perez

why would I do that when I have Fortnite BR

Jaxon Foster
Jaxon Foster

isn't it a lot worse than PUBG with those paid shark cards or something? both (free) crates in PUBG and GTA cards are optional

Andrew Fisher
Andrew Fisher

Sup Forums isn't one person. I bought pubg and play it more regularly than any other game I own. It's got a lot of flaws, but it's still more enjoyable than the majority of games out there right now.

Adrian Martinez
Adrian Martinez

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE wHY DO YOU NOT LIKE MY GAEEEEEEEEEM1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111111111111111!!!!!!
Your head is so far up your arse that you're constantly eating your own shit, digesting it and shitting it out again. Take your flatulent posts somewhere else

Ayden Adams
Ayden Adams

if sale numbers dont matter why make this thread
shark cards only give money and you can easily make tons of money just doing heists or speed it up with some of the other gamemodes

Aaron Peterson
Aaron Peterson

It's casual garbage with shit gameplay that's dumbed down for retarded asians.

Everyone who wants a hardcore game will be playing COD and Battlefront 2 at the end of the year.

Jacob Campbell
Jacob Campbell

Or they could go and play Fortnite

Brandon Campbell
Brandon Campbell

but i didn't make this thread ;)

Jaxon Rivera
Jaxon Rivera

fortnite
Underage weeb trash.

Justin Barnes
Justin Barnes

Which are still optional just like the free PUBG crates. I've stopped getting them and have like 15,000 points. Not worth it even if it's free.

Matthew Brown
Matthew Brown

weeb
if anything, nips and weeaboos like PUBG. #1 game played in japan

Jack Allen
Jack Allen

Pubg has actual gameplay

Jose Baker
Jose Baker

yeah but gtav is the superior game plus it sold more
gtav sold more in japan
and the most played games in japan are mobile retards

Tyler Morgan
Tyler Morgan

yeah, it's what i meant. and fucking ONE GUY thwarted the plans of fortnite shills by demanding good gameplay webms of fortnite. zero were posted, of course, and they left as soon as the game started dying in less than a week or so

Gavin Mitchell
Gavin Mitchell

that's fine. i prefer PUBG ;)

Luis Sanders
Luis Sanders

the game just gained tons more players retard
and on twitch it has 20k+ people watching it

Grayson Ross
Grayson Ross

Holy shit. OP got blown the fuck out of orbit with the very first post.

Kevin Jackson
Kevin Jackson

haha PERSONAL ISSUES

i don't watch twitch stuff. compared to PUBG -- which it is being compared to universally -- fortnite is dead

Jonathan Ward
Jonathan Ward

I see. Fortnite shills have stopped talking about Fortnite and just simply want to disrupt PUBG. Fucking kek it's like MS and zenimax all over again when they simply tried disrupting sony console sales

Lucas Davis
Lucas Davis

the calm in this thread after this post scares me. it's almost as if it is true

Nolan Diaz
Nolan Diaz

what personal issues i only said gta has a better engine and sold way more in less time
you seem like the one with personal issues typing in all caps
i dont know fornite has a huge amount of people playing and watching it

Brayden Foster
Brayden Foster

pubg will sell more than 200 million units

That's where you can fuck off right now.

Dylan Powell
Dylan Powell

You're selling your soul per post.

Samuel Brown
Samuel Brown

didn't care about MOBAs
didn't care about hero shooters
don't care about battle royales

Feels fucking good.

Cameron Jenkins
Cameron Jenkins

People are busy playing fortnite while there's nothing but PUBG shills.

That's what you can expect when Fortnite is made by devs who contributes so much to gaming and actually cares about it compared to a soulless corporation putting microtransaction lootboxes into an early access game and charge money for it.

Angel Morris
Angel Morris

FORTNITE SHILLS EXPOSED

Logan Garcia
Logan Garcia

Who is this sperg who is trying to impress me with .webm's made in Third-person enabled server?

Matthew Wilson
Matthew Wilson

not him, but PUBG reached 2 million. fortnite is a comparable game and it's dead compared to PUBG, shill. he's right. you are selling your soul per post

Austin Carter
Austin Carter

Heh, maybe you're hardcore enough to play PUBG, but are you a bad enough dude to play THE GAME OF INTROSPECTION?

Oliver Cook
Oliver Cook

me me!

Caleb Jenkins
Caleb Jenkins

ban evader, similar to barneyfag

Jose Gutierrez
Jose Gutierrez

What CAN Sup Forums accept???

Michael Evans
Michael Evans

cut, pee, malice
wtf but i'm not circumcised

Nolan Davis
Nolan Davis

how so
and pubg is dead when compared to gtav doesn't mean it's sucks or inferior

Bentley Walker
Bentley Walker

i have never once been banned for posting PUBG weeb 'ems

Lincoln Butler
Lincoln Butler

crush, fool, leave
Does this give me license to go full-edglord now?

Joshua Garcia
Joshua Garcia

With the way you format your posts I seriously doubt that.

Dylan Evans
Dylan Evans

that's where you are wrong. GTA has less concurrent players today -- ever, really. PUBG hit 2 million only a day or two ago. it's still not a bad game

Adam Johnson
Adam Johnson

stop being such a woman. there is nothing wrong with a person posting weeb 'ems of a game in its respective thread

Dominic Collins
Dominic Collins

gta sold the most on consoles
plus most people downloaded from the social club and not steam

Dylan Russell
Dylan Russell

its respective thread
/vg/PUBG
There you go newfriend

Bentley Robinson
Bentley Robinson

PUBG webms are the boringest shit ever
Step it up lads

Isaac Morgan
Isaac Morgan

Shouldn't Fortnite shills try to be discreet at the very least? You're on fucking Sup Forums. People here are jaded shits and they will figure you out instantly. This sort of thing would work on other sites, but I'm guessing you guys are already there. Sup Forums IS THE LAST BOSS

Sebastian Lee
Sebastian Lee

yeah so impressive most webms you posted have nothing to do with gameplay or just glitches something not intended by the devs so impressive

Lincoln Parker
Lincoln Parker

One Rage Lust
WHOOOOOOOOOOOO

Kevin Jenkins
Kevin Jenkins

Please, use the name of the game so I can filter you.
Thanks.

Isaiah Garcia
Isaiah Garcia

muh feelings
what a woman. i just hope you're not a console woman which makes it worse

Parker King
Parker King

i know that even you know that you are wrong

Matthew Jackson
Matthew Jackson

LEAVE, DREAD, PASSION
I'm a dark elf, Malekith true king

Cameron Campbell
Cameron Campbell

what feelings am i showing im just telling you to go back to /vg/ newfag

Jaxon Ortiz
Jaxon Ortiz

Sup Forums likes animu shovelware more than anything, so I don't know where their standards lay.
All I know is that this rotten alpha state early access game far exceeds it.

Logan Diaz
Logan Diaz

wahhhh i can't stand ur being here! go awayyyy even though we're in a PUBG thread!

Jaxson Cook
Jaxson Cook

LOL SO FUNNY :D

Luis Anderson
Luis Anderson

hmm it gtav sold way more than pubg plus it's been one of the highest selling games of every year since it's been released plus most people play on consoles and you also dont need steam to play gtav

Angel Thompson
Angel Thompson

I got a couple chicken dinners and then stop caring. It might be popular but it’s repetitive as fuck.

Zachary Thomas
Zachary Thomas

FLESH
MEN
RAGE

Colton Sullivan
Colton Sullivan

kek'd hard

Chase Parker
Chase Parker

not about that. you're wrong because a lot of the earlier webms he posted actually has to do with gameplay. you know you are wrong here. and yes -- you are right about GTAV. nothing can take that away from you, so it's going to be okay

Camden Torres
Camden Torres

Why are you pretending to be me?

Nicholas King
Nicholas King

so im guessing you are one of the people who make pokemon or katawa shoujo threads newfaggot
and oh wow a reaction image go back to /r/Battlegrounds/

William Nelson
William Nelson

3rd person
Kek
E
K

James Thompson
James Thompson

not knowing go away diglet
That image is older that the time you have been here.

Xavier Jones
Xavier Jones

The Cum Door
What does it mean?

Grayson Rogers
Grayson Rogers

don't hear about the game at fucking all
in the last month all of a sudden threads like this start popping up
not even about the game itself, but about accepting something
I don't even care about the game. Just stick with a pasta or some key words for when you make these topics so I can filter them alongside with the fanbase full of autists this game has.

Samuel Martin
Samuel Martin

So, its all overweight redditors angry because they dont have a safespace? Glorious.
Gonna have to ensure all PUBG threads derail into shitposting.

Ayden Diaz
Ayden Diaz

yeah glitches and people missing with a shotgun from 5 feet away and glitches

Jacob Turner
Jacob Turner

The fanbase of this game is desperate to have discussion, but they know shitposting is the only topic about this turd that gets replies.
Sad Tbh.

Daniel Stewart
Daniel Stewart

I was saying PUBG is better than the animu, because at least it's a slightly entertaining videogame that can't be substituted with a google image search of "cute anime girl".

Christopher Reyes
Christopher Reyes

all gameplay

Xavier Williams
Xavier Williams

Neither are.
Modern videogames are cancer built by numales, for numales.

Leo Sullivan
Leo Sullivan

i didnt say the picture was new i said you posted a image and no argument and wahh posting it's sad

Benjamin Jackson
Benjamin Jackson

Personal issues
Holy fuck. One pubgfaggot was literally screaming "PERSONAL ISSUES" at me over the period of five posts because I off hand mentioned the devs should be fucked for banning people simply playing the game.

Adrian Rogers
Adrian Rogers

yeah bad non impressive gameplay having to resort to glitches to show off a game is pretty bad

William Walker
William Walker

PUBG GOTY WINS AGAIN BABBY

Sebastian Richardson
Sebastian Richardson

They are trying to build a community and spawning some memes. They are trying their hardest to have a community like Overwatch, but it just can't be.

Hudson Carter
Hudson Carter

it is bad, your allowed to like it but you cant say you have good taste until you give legitimate reasons why its good

Wyatt Clark
Wyatt Clark

PERSONA ISSUES

Asher Russell
Asher Russell

Been farming boxes like a motherfucker. Dont give a fuck about this shit game though, and i'll refund it when it leaves early access, but its ridiculous how easy it is to get boxes.

Lincoln Sullivan
Lincoln Sullivan

and i'll refund it when it leaves early access

Thomas Smith
Thomas Smith

why should anyone explain anything so some triggered little shit on Sup Forums as if he mattered? liking a game is simply enough and the best part is you can't handle the fact people like a game that you do not like

Kevin Moore
Kevin Moore

What about it?

Zachary Gonzalez
Zachary Gonzalez

haha i won, shills. you know you are wrong

Isaac Miller
Isaac Miller

I love how all of you speak as if you weren't from here. And I love the 6 months of asshurt due to not being able to discuss PUBG here. Gonna shitpost this motherfucker to death, like those Undertale Tumblrinas.

Lucas Moore
Lucas Moore

"lol this game sux"
months and months of autistic reddit screeching ensues
Delicious.

Brody Ward
Brody Ward

Can't believe people got so triggered over this webm and the shotgun one.

Leo Reed
Leo Reed

trying to fit in

Carter Anderson
Carter Anderson

reply of
WAHHHHHHHH
incoming

Hunter Mitchell
Hunter Mitchell

Nice

Jason Powell
Jason Powell

nice bait reddit

Julian White
Julian White

1 sentence and I'm bored. Gimme the basic gestalt or gtfo

Wyatt Miller
Wyatt Miller

Sup Forums isn't principled.
You all like equally horrendous games, but give them a pass for being even just slightly more polished and not popular.

Easton Edwards
Easton Edwards

Why do people always argue that producing games has gotten so expensive when the most popular games always wind up being the most simple or generic looking stuff?

Christopher Phillips
Christopher Phillips

why can't Sup Forums let people enjoy the game they want?

Is what I should be saying, but this game is garbage.

Ayden White
Ayden White

Says the mad as fuck pubg cuckold. Aorry, but you dont get a safe space.

Hudson Morales
Hudson Morales

16million
realistic chance at being the best selling game
Lol!

Samuel Miller
Samuel Miller

this game bores me to look at it.

Isaiah Richardson
Isaiah Richardson

it's sad when you have to resort to WAHHHHHH posting

Logan Cruz
Logan Cruz

First post best post, holy shit.

Liam Bennett
Liam Bennett

I would agree with /v/'s general sentiment, if they weren't completely full of shit and supported even worse garbage.

Gavin Taylor
Gavin Taylor

Honestly if they just made the map way smaller to alleviate the occasional games that amount to 99% of the gameplay running I'd be fine with it.

Jaxson Clark
Jaxson Clark

man you think ima read all that shit?

Caleb Butler
Caleb Butler

Someone will read this and think that anyone actually argues as misrepresented here, or that any more than a fraction of the audience is anything like this.
Nice copy paste quickdraw to get the negroid "fpbp" audience revving, though.

Jason Harris
Jason Harris

plans: THWARTED

Jacob Torres
Jacob Torres

replying in a dead thread how sad

Austin Foster
Austin Foster

Salt: The post

Mason Garcia
Mason Garcia

why is streaming so important to shills? honest question

Ian Robinson
Ian Robinson

no argument

Camden Garcia
Camden Garcia

post it on forum, it gets 5k views
posts it on YouTube it gets 100k views

Nathan Reed
Nathan Reed

Seems like y’all can’t move on from asking a question

Who here do you think needs to learn the definition of insanity more?

Xavier Bailey
Xavier Bailey

Literally multiple throwaway accounts,
Dota
CSGO
Dota
shitpost avatars

dude, buy a fucking personality.

Benjamin Robinson
Benjamin Robinson

PERSONAL ISSUES

Josiah Roberts
Josiah Roberts

niggers

Charles Price
Charles Price

Tried the game, it's fun and can get really intense. Battle Royale style is a gold mine of gameplay opportunities. I guess Sup Forums will hate it on principle just because it's popular, really getting tired of that shit..

It's just... the game is super rough, runs like shit, looks like trash, sound design is off (that buggy driving nose UGHH), the controls feel stiff, I've experienced plenty of latency issues, like delays when picking up items or opening doors, disconnects...

It's early access after all, sure but man... I wish a more experienced company with more resources would attempt building a Battle Royale game from the ground up (I've heard about Fortnite but hate the aesthetics and the gunplay looks janky as fuck).

Angel Gray
Angel Gray

nah i say Sup Forums hates it because every time a battle royale game comes out it becomes popular then it dies after a while remember h1z1 every big youtuber was playing it alot but look at it now

Isaac Morris
Isaac Morris

rip TERA
I swear to god I will make a private server

Zachary Price
Zachary Price

it still has 60,000 people playing daily. that's more than almost all other games you and i play

Brandon Campbell
Brandon Campbell

it's pronounced "pub-guh." only faggots say "pub-gee"

Blake Reyes
Blake Reyes

yeah but it had way more
and i kinda liked h1z1
no one calls it that

Hunter Rodriguez
Hunter Rodriguez

PUB-GUH

Ethan Russell
Ethan Russell

just say the full name or p-u-b-g

Ian Bennett
Ian Bennett

I've heard about Fortnite but hate the aesthetics
Same. I can't play a game if I don't like the art style/design choice

Colton Williams
Colton Williams

Turn off the ingame voice chat and they just become NPCs. It's that easy.

Austin Myers
Austin Myers

Not mine.

Jayden Walker
Jayden Walker

better than battle fields t b h

Ryder Sullivan
Ryder Sullivan

The Chinese are all using VPNs, so it wouldn't work.

Camden Sullivan
Camden Sullivan

I love the game but it's over, the game was already great in the original beta/alpha. But the mass market doesn't care for arena shooters not even legacy gamers from those days care enough about any arena shooters to provide an ok player base. Nobody can seriously make an argument that UT4 is a low quality or bad game, at release it had gorgeous graphics and was thoroughly optimized with polished gameplay that built on it's roots, the game was free with no p2w crap.

The problem with the game is that not enough of a relevant player base want or care about traditional arena shooters and so called diehard AFPS fans on Sup Forums need to realize this instead of shitting on literally every single modern AFPS released like they're cheap chinese releases.

Ryder Gutierrez
Ryder Gutierrez

what's going on?
over 50 million sales
only that many people streaming
i've never streamed nor watched a stream, but i assumed more for PS4

Cooper Bell
Cooper Bell

You could've down to Japan, built the same PC and flown back for less money.

Lincoln Walker
Lincoln Walker

muh feelings
stop being such a woman

Jeremiah Anderson
Jeremiah Anderson

What the fuck do you mean "mocked for buying and playing this game"? It's a video game. On a board for video games. Are we supposed to just shit on it because some other people did? Are you afraid to tell people in real life of your interests because you're afraid they won't like them? Do you pretend that you hate stuff other people do?
I don't know where we fucking went so wrong as to make absolute fucking cowards like you -who parrot every shitpost they see- welcome on this board. You echo every criticism you notice on this website without any knowledge of its source content so you can feel like you fit in the Sup Forums "le epic pessimist mindset" because you're certainly not going to get the satisfaction of community and friendship out of real life, you worthless fucking nobody.
I hate you. I hate everything you represent in this day and age on this board in which shitposting hiveminds have replaced actual debate. I hate that you are incapable of forming your own opinion. I hate that genuinely good games now have a bad reputation on this site because of fucking morons like you.
I'll be waiting for your response, but considering that people disagree with you now, I guess you would be "openly mocked", you fucking prick.

Brody Smith
Brody Smith

Did they finally force the chinks out of foreign servers yet? It's entertaining to talk over the cucks since they can't do shit in English, but I would rather shit on their day by forcing them into their China quarantine server.

Ayden Mitchell
Ayden Mitchell

I did move on, I played it a few times and then uninstalled.

Thomas Lewis
Thomas Lewis

You posted the bait, and people took to it like a fish in water.

Grats user. Have another (you)

Nathan Hughes
Nathan Hughes

let's face it
Pubg is a decent game
it's the playerbase that's uncool
Sup Forums is a meme and the meta of the board is having an aneurysm...TERA was a decent game and it was from the same studio. upon its launch there was a great deal of controversy since most gamers are opinionated swine that had never seen action combat or played anything other than wow (or whatever other cesspool), the concept of a kmmo being completely foreign.
Another Korean shooter to be aware of is war rock.
Dayz pioneered the genre that pubg inhabits and pubg is a cracked out version of the former without the zombie gimmick. Perma death semi open world instances arena with loot. the addition that came with pubg was a climax. where dayz was stupidly drawn out with players vanishing and stuff when they logged off, pubg makes the most of the length a player is willing to invest in a doomed toon.

Ryan Thompson
Ryan Thompson

I always thought MOBAs were the end of videogames in terms of popularity but then PUBG came out of nowhere and seems to be the next big thing. I see a great future for survival games with huge maps. People love that shit.

Michael Diaz
Michael Diaz

every time

Luke Mitchell
Luke Mitchell

can you justify why pubg is good and why anyone shouldnt be mocked for playing it. all your post did is say he just echoes every opinion, even though they are legitimate criticisms for the game. attacking him instead of his arguments. i played the game myself and can tell you its as every bit as shit as people say.

candy crush players shouldnt be mocked since its just a game. anyone that doesnt like candycrush is a non-smartphone elitest.

Gabriel Campbell
Gabriel Campbell

your a disgrace to kermit posters

Chase Walker
Chase Walker

why not leave if its so bad, chad

Luis Carter
Luis Carter

Implying it won't come to PS4 later in the year
It's only a matter if time

Joseph Diaz
Joseph Diaz

it really doesn't

Hudson Roberts
Hudson Roberts

Literally GTA has done this so what's you point, and many other games
Also pic realted

Jacob Perez
Jacob Perez

got to second place in my second game by doing absolutely fuck all
99% of the game is doing jack shit, 1% is your average barebones fps
This game is complete boring, shallow shit. Aside from campers, I have no idea why anyone likes it. I'll admit it is a cowardly camper's wet dream. Maybe there's just a lot of those.

Gabriel Jones
Gabriel Jones

ISUESS of the PERSONAL kind

Parker Roberts
Parker Roberts

what's fun about this game tho? seems to me all you do is run around for 20min picking up shit and then crawl in the grass and try not to die for the next 10

Noah Peterson
Noah Peterson

we need gamer cred because our shit game is popular so we're going to ram our shit taste down your throat until you accept it

kys

Nolan Robinson
Nolan Robinson

Doubt (X)

Angel Miller
Angel Miller

Dread, Rage, Man
it fits

Jeremiah Stewart
Jeremiah Stewart

man what a pathetic attempt at a kermit post. you could at least be original like the melee guy

Ryder Roberts
Ryder Roberts

But it's not pointless conjecture, Fortnite is basically a PUBG clone and the most played PS4 game right now.

Matthew Cruz
Matthew Cruz

Its hard to take a game seriously when you catch a ban for killing steamers.

Wyatt Murphy
Wyatt Murphy

for those of you who don't play the game, the game has changed. it's about engaging and trying to take all the stuff they looted for you

it's not like you'll ever see them, ya low ELO/rating shit

Hunter Baker
Hunter Baker

PERSONAL ISSUES

Lucas Johnson
Lucas Johnson

China has shit taste, its not much bigger than CS:GO anywhere else in the world and smaller in quite a few.

Check the numbers for yourself: http://steamspy.com/country/

Eli Flores
Eli Flores

The only people who bring this game up are the cockriders who won't stop shilling it on Sup Forums and screaming about numbers and statistics.

We've all moved on, you're the one who hasn't.

Adam Jackson
Adam Jackson

PERSONAL

Charles Murphy
Charles Murphy

Learn to fucking sage

Jason Jenkins
Jason Jenkins

because Sup Forums is dead

nowadays this board is made up of weirdos that just talk about Mario and Zelda all day

Jaxson Foster
Jaxson Foster

they just talk about the company's "success"

Justin Price
Justin Price

most of the players are Chinese. Enjoy.

Landon White
Landon White

ISSUES PERSONALES

Hudson White
Hudson White

PERSONAL ISSUES

Carson Wilson
Carson Wilson

WHY WONT YOU RESPECT MY SHIT TIER MAINSTREAM GARBAGE REEEEE

1. Youre a faggot
2. Your taste is shit
3. Die of aids

Caleb Ross
Caleb Ross

PERSONAL ISSUES

Henry Stewart
Henry Stewart

It's a ridiculous that a game this uninspired and unremarkable could sell that much. It just doesn't deserve this kind of sales numbers. Even if you think this game is good, it's not 15+ mil copies sold good.

Jonathan Thomas
Jonathan Thomas

Most important game in years? Come now, calm down and sit down in the chair.

Colton Lewis
Colton Lewis

It's too popular. Sup Forums (and Sup Forums in general) hates anything that's popular.

Asher Cook
Asher Cook

PERSONAL

Xavier White
Xavier White

Oh the chinese Job "game"....

If you realize the average Chinese makes more money in a week with PUBG than working for two year you realize why so many people """""play""""" PUBG.

Samuel Parker
Samuel Parker

secret naked passion
my my

Alexander Thomas
Alexander Thomas

tfw like it but dont even play it anymore
It just got boring after 100 hours of same shit over and over again

Eli Perry
Eli Perry

Commie

Luis Gomez
Luis Gomez

16 million sales and they can't do better than a tick rate of 9hz. Disgusting.

John Morgan
John Morgan

why cant you stop shilling it?

S A G E

Cooper Nelson
Cooper Nelson

You're plain retarded. Taste is subjective.

I wouldn't go that far to call everyone who doesn't like candy crush a non-smartphone elitist, but if the person finds enjoyment in playing candy crush I don't see why he "should be mocked" just because what he finds enjoyable isn't what I found enjoyable.

You're probably 12, I don't know why I waste my time.

Liam Jenkins
Liam Jenkins

You are literally the only people forcing PUBG in Sup Forums
And literally every thread is about how Sup Forums hates it.
People hate it because it's fanbase is full of Tumblr-tier oversensitive kids.

Jaxon Myers
Jaxon Myers

PUBG threads are all shitposting
PUBG general has gotten 11 replies after 4 hours
tfw PUBG discussion has been shitposted to death
all that's left is permavirgin redditors crying because they can't talk about their turd
Delicious.

James Perry
James Perry

So I watched like 50% of the webms in this thread.
I don't get it. It looks very basic and boring. Why are people making those? It's always the same. Fucking shooter players, the lowest of taste. Well, almost, simulations are worse but it's still shit taste.
I'm not surprised this is popular, dumb people have sheep taste and like to flock around each other.

William Watson
William Watson

Playstation stream service is ass, most streamers just stream like they do on PC.

Wyatt Hall
Wyatt Hall

samefag keeps replying to himself every time the thread gets close to getting knocked off
What the fuck is wrong with people

Joshua Wright
Joshua Wright

Can't be too old. I'm 34, married and also a dad. Never play multiplayer because it sucks until I got R6 Siege. I love playing online now.

Austin Torres
Austin Torres

Yes, popular with the chinese in every country in the world

Ayden Walker
Ayden Walker

/fuckingthread

Joshua Adams
Joshua Adams

Don't post again.

Brandon Russell
Brandon Russell

game is shit and has no gameplay discussion anywhere
literally would never be mentioned here if it wasn't for these shitposting threads
sum total of these threads is a guy desperately spamming a forced meme

I'm so thankful for PUNG. Every other multiplayer game has become slightly less cancerous since it came out

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page