Not trying to trash this game or the people who enjoy it like most of the...

Xavier Moore
Xavier Moore

Not trying to trash this game or the people who enjoy it like most of the threads on here but when does this get fun? I played as an archer and just became a bard but so far everything just feels dull? I'm a big fan of MMOs and see this one discussed a lot but I'm just wondering if I'm not enjoying it yet is it probably just not for me?

All urls found in this thread:
https://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/tales_of_adventure/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cu95Hdc_Ul4
https://gamerescape.com/2016/06/17/e3-2016-interview-with-naoki-yoshida/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lq-v1fQLjfM
https://ffxivcensus.com
Ryan Thompson
Ryan Thompson

Every job only really becomes fun near end game levels. You will never have your full skillset until level 70 and SB made lower level jobs a shit ton worse to play with. Catching up isn't really difficult though if you can do your roulettes everyday. The combat does get better and once you get more oGCDs it gets faster.

Sebastian Bell
Sebastian Bell

it starts off slow in the story and gameplay wise but it does pick up later on around level 50+. higher level stats and buffs reduce your global cooldown, you gain access to more abilities that don't trigger the GCD, mechanics become more punishing, and they start introducing better character in the plot.

Xavier Turner
Xavier Turner

also, any dungeon or trial you get in the main story questline is a joke in terms of difficulty. if you want a real challenge then do extreme primals or savage raids. they will test your coordination and how well you know mechanics.

Jacob Brooks
Jacob Brooks

It doesn't the only fun part is playing with friends

Tyler Allen
Tyler Allen

Serious question:
Should they keep making every new 24-man raid more difficult?
Once again we're in the first week of a new one and as usual many players can''t deal with mechanics. I don't mind if things get difficult, but the people who refuse to learn even if they get told are holding back everyone else. It's partly the fault of the devs. They never balanced the older raids to keep them at a certain difficulty. New players and shitters go in, see how easy shit gets killed, mostly unaware that it is because of everyone having better gear than on release, andexpwect the same from the newest addition.

I had a minimum iLV DRK femc@ in Rabanastre today. Couldn't hold hate, tried to MT and steal have from the other two, never were with her group and died a lot. A lot of the others were like this too. It was a 4-wipe Mateus run that ended for a few on the second wipe by the second boss. We just couldn't take it anymore and just left.

Jaxon Allen
Jaxon Allen

play with friends
cant even do that properly since most of the game is solo instanced shit and cutscenes

David Nguyen
David Nguyen

personally I think Rabanstre is the perfect difficulty right now. it's not brain dead like void ark but it's also not ultimate savage hard. every alliance has a responsibility and you can't carry an entire alliance like it should be. the mechanics are not difficult at all since most of them are blatant repeats from past fights (dps checks, dont stand in bad shit, look away from boss with eye, etc)

Jayden Wilson
Jayden Wilson

there's very few solo instances compared to the amount of group content in-game. you'll go into a solo duty once every 20 or so hours compared to going into every single dungeon/trial that needs 4-8 people

Ryder Brooks
Ryder Brooks

There needs to be a mandatory test for everything that isn't story content that runs people through all the mechanics that appear in whatever content they want to run, just tell them flat out that if they can't pass the test there's no way they would be able to pass the content itself
The most frustrating thing about this game is that one idiot can ruin everything for nearly 2 dozen people

Noah Sullivan
Noah Sullivan

it would be a lot better if people didn't quit after a single wipe

Jose Price
Jose Price

What he means is why can't they form a party and just have one person running around completing whatever the objectives are while they stand next to the npc to turn it in and have everyone get credit for clearing the quest

Thomas Fisher
Thomas Fisher

The MSQ is so long that I doubt he will have friends on the exact same quest as him.

Evan Morgan
Evan Morgan

The most frustrating thing about this game is that one idiot can ruin everything for nearly 2 dozen people
Welcome to MMOs. Where all it took was one retard to wipe everyone in Onyxia or UBRS in Vanilla WoW. Where all it took one dumbass to cause a massive wipe in FF11

Jayden Wright
Jayden Wright

on the exact same quest as him.
That's usually what they mean by playing together, some people get really autistic about it and won't do any sort of story content without their playing partner doing it with them
Theres a guy on my server that has all his DoL/DoH jobs above 60 but his combat jobs locked at 32 since "my friend will get mad at me if I get ahead of them in the story or out level them but they don't play much so I had time to level all of these"

Henry Green
Henry Green

The only people really complaining about stuff being hard are level boosters. They haven't seen previous fights so all these mechanics are overwhelming. I mean just think a level 15 person that level boosts to 60 and then speedruns to 70 by skipping cutscenes and spamming dungeons. If they step into Rabanstre then they will get fucked hard

Jack Diaz
Jack Diaz

Bard gets bonkers at 52, but it can be a bit of a slog before that

Hunter Bennett
Hunter Bennett

I can't even be bothered to log in to complete the new content.

This game gets stale fast and it makes me sad.

Aaron Baker
Aaron Baker

If anything shit will get easier because of jump potion buying vermin not knowing how a fucking stack marker, petrification gaze, chains ect. works/looks like.

I could pop a vein every time I end up with a lvl 60, full shire gear sprout cunt who doesn't know shit and most of them are resistant to learning and advice so even when they're 70 they know nothing, even worse are retards who can't speak English but play on an English client, you can't even help them if you wanted to.

Camden Campbell
Camden Campbell

be BRD
queue for Rabanastromo
two other BRD or MCH
leave
Fuck this shit. I'm not wiping up to the last two bosses just to fail a roll on the drop I need.

Ian Morales
Ian Morales

Not making a premade group with your FC so everyone gets what they want and the queue is instant

Brandon Gomez
Brandon Gomez

all those people demonizing Fordola
"she should have just run away from the empire and joined the other mhiggers"
they try to fucking stone her to death while she's a child and her father dies protecting her
b-but she's a traitor
Fordola did nothing wrong

Carter Fisher
Carter Fisher

She's a massive, stinking cunt though.

Colton Ramirez
Colton Ramirez

Keep it difficult as it is.

If it takes 2 or 3 tries to clear who cares. You only need to do it once a week if you're bothering with welfare gear.

Levi Anderson
Levi Anderson

There's auto translate text in the game so the language barrier isn't that much of a issue. But I fully understand what you mean by people are resistant to advice and level boosters who rush themselfs to endgame only to get shat on heavily.

Nicholas Robinson
Nicholas Robinson

your FC
But I did.
I'm the only member.

Jaxson Gonzalez
Jaxson Gonzalez

So does she have amnesia or something?

Hudson Gomez
Hudson Gomez

And what does her butthole smell like?

Logan Powell
Logan Powell

By the time you even reach the new content you would have already invested hundreds of hours of playtime into 1 character. Most people get bored of JRPGs after 40 hours, now imagine doing it for hundreds.

Brandon Rogers
Brandon Rogers

Another character that gets a redemption arc because 'muh childhood'

These are getting old.

Elijah Peterson
Elijah Peterson

Gosetsu fucked her brains out

Cooper Walker
Cooper Walker

She's probably just pretending she has amnesia so she can get another chance to stab Hien or something.

Austin Taylor
Austin Taylor

I never understood why people play MMOs by themselves or have guilds with only 1 person in it.

Gavin Smith
Gavin Smith

I hope Fordola kills Lyse and gets away with no consequences until 2 expansions from now just like Illberd

Jason Hill
Jason Hill

It's fun with friends
You need to find a FC

Literally the only things that make it bearable. This game sucks so much ass playing alone.

Elijah Martin
Elijah Martin

The first two parties I was in for Rabanstre, we kept wiping on Hashmal. I have never seen so many players drop and come in and drop in all my time playing this game.

I really like seeing bad players call others bad when they keep getting killed by pillars and are on the wrong side when Hashmal's arm is on flames.

Tyler Myers
Tyler Myers

Left old FC because it turned into a teamspeakwhoring clique. Then the only member I had moved servers thanks to the leader of the old FC telling him that everything is better there (which turned out to be false). Never had the time to look and care for other people. I don't want it to be a zerg FC, nor "family".

Logan Richardson
Logan Richardson

people play MMOs by themselves
I've been doing that for almost a year now since I can't find a group of people I get along with, most FCs I see recruiting are either a bunch of kids in their late teens/early twenties that are meme spouting idiots that I can't relate to or a dead silent group that doesn't talk and only exists to accrue points for the FC leader

Leo Bell
Leo Bell

The same can be said for all mmos. If you play solo exclusively then you're just playing a really bad RPG with a sub fee on top of it. At least get yourself inside Novice Network so the chat isn't so dead and you can group up for mandatory dungeons instantly instead of waiting in queue solo for 1 hour.

Ian Nguyen
Ian Nguyen

Fordola still fucking exists
Yotsuyu has a fucking retarded generic amnesia retarded arc
Literally the worst outcomes for both characters

Jeremiah Campbell
Jeremiah Campbell

I haven't run the 24 man or ShinEX yet, what do I need to know about them

Nathaniel Myers
Nathaniel Myers

This game is currently and quite possibly the most boring MMO in the history of gaming.... at the start. I can't even find another MMO to compare its snail pace leveling to. It's probably due to them only having FF11 as a blueprint which release in a time when MMOs were more like beta than finished project and continued to evolve yearly.

But they have done literally NOTHING to fix the snail pace at the beginning. All these people will tell you how amazing it is at end game but it requires you to be patient and damn near lose your sanity because it is boring as fuck.

Levi Anderson
Levi Anderson

I guess I'm lucky with my FC then. They're all in their 20s and 30s and aren't meme spouting kids. Our most dedicated member is even a woman in her 40s. She treats the FC like family like she donated about 20 million gil from all her gathering so we could afford a FC mansion in Shirogane.

James Allen
James Allen

this avatar fag again
Reminder that this guy is a poster from /vg/ that wants you to go to those threads so he can show more people his generic cat slut and is looking for people to erp with and bully him for having a small penis

Cooper Cox
Cooper Cox

That's why they made level boosts and MSQ skip potions so if you hate the beginning you can bypass it.

Wyatt Jackson
Wyatt Jackson

I don't mean they're F, G or J simply playing on an English client. I mean they're people from a country that didn't get a client translation. They can know English language enough to install and get a basic understanding of the game but not to communicate with others or getting what the game is telling you and its fucking infuriating. And auto-translation is useless when there's a Spaniard or Russian who only know 5 English words playing a Paladin and can't understand when you tell him to turn on shield oath.

Wyatt Turner
Wyatt Turner

My FC is a bunch of raid loggers and people who never speak to anyone but one of the guys is super autistic about crafting so I get whatever I want made for free.

Julian Wood
Julian Wood

Nigga I don't even play this game (anymore) nor do I visit /ffxivg/. fucking idiot. And I was never a cat slut. fucking piece of shit.

Brandon Diaz
Brandon Diaz

Sounds good to me. Thanks for the tip.

Levi Davis
Levi Davis

Fuck off to your containment board

Carter Flores
Carter Flores

Coming from someone who was playing GW2 I cannot really stand how lame the graphics are in this game? Looks so fucking washed out.

I don't like GW2 but fuck me could those fuckers are Anet make textures, magical effects just in general overall graphics.

Landon Green
Landon Green

That's why they made level boosts and MSQ skip potions

HHHMMMMMMMMMMM, explain this. It may be time for me to return if this is what i think it is.

Dominic Martin
Dominic Martin

MMORPG
"when does this get fun?"
Every time.

Isaac Long
Isaac Long

God bless Hasmal The Scrub Filter!
Been only second boss he helps a lot to divide people and retards.

Logan Walker
Logan Walker

I LOVE MY RETARDED MOE BLOB WAIFU

Jose Sanders
Jose Sanders

I want the option to kill her bitch should be put down

Connor Cox
Connor Cox

do the same boring shit over and over again
expect people to come back

Get real you fucking hack, the story is not worth the sub every 3 months.

Levi Stewart
Levi Stewart

not posting the full image

Angel Hughes
Angel Hughes

fucking idiot. And I was never a cat slut. fucking piece of shit.
How convincing.

Sebastian Butler
Sebastian Butler

why cant SE just make an evil character, now even this mega cunt will have a redemtion arc

Lucas Evans
Lucas Evans

I assume people are lazy and wouldn't read the full one.

Luke Rogers
Luke Rogers

the older woman in an mmo that treats the guild as her surrogate children
This always depresses me, you can tell her home life is just so deeply unfulfilling
Tell your not mom you appreciate her or one day she will log out and never return after ODing on pain killers and white wine

Evan Hill
Evan Hill

https://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/tales_of_adventure/

Christian Ramirez
Christian Ramirez

solly we wirr add morr hausing wauurds

Ian Lewis
Ian Lewis

you're projecting too much. we all help each other out and respect one another because we're adults that appreciate each other (free) company. been together for almost 3 years now.

Evan Peterson
Evan Peterson

Balmung deserves it.

Jace Bennett
Jace Bennett

Gosetsu

Grayson Jones
Grayson Jones

it's a flashback, of course it's rehashed.

Landon Kelly
Landon Kelly

the whole game feels like Disney world, completely neutered and "trigger free". Nothing really messed up happens on camera, you just read snippets about rape, POW experiments, genocide ect. and then a second later they give me the "villain did X only because he wanted to do good" speech. It's the same old jrpg "destroying the world to save people from suffering" logic.

Hunter Mitchell
Hunter Mitchell

Someone posted your webm
Neat. Btw that's on primal. I'd imagine Aether/balmung being twice as salty.

Brandon Reyes
Brandon Reyes

So, if you don;'t buy Stormblood or w/e the name is you will be gated off or is it just for the classes and such? Like, can you do the stormblood raids or w/e?

Joshua Lee
Joshua Lee

its spot on, laughed my ass off when I saw it

Jace Allen
Jace Allen

You'll be gated.

Joseph Martin
Joseph Martin

I mean the game is rated T for Teen. You can have some blood and a few rape references. But can't show a Lalas head roll on the floor or someone actually getting molested on camera.

Joshua Miller
Joshua Miller

Give it a few hundred hours. Or you can go back to wow you adhd piece of shit.

Adam Jones
Adam Jones

Example: If all you own is A Realm Reborn, your characters can't to pass level 50. You also cannot access the Heavensward dungeons, jobs, or storyline.

John Barnes
John Barnes

What if you already have HS, will you get some kind of deal or will they force you to pay full price?

Wyatt Ward
Wyatt Ward

N O P A N T S

Gavin Long
Gavin Long

Still gotta buy Stormblood if you want to access Stormblood stuff. They already have a deal where if you buy Stormblood alone you get Heavensward for free. If you look around you can find Stormblood with Heavensward included for around $20-30

Lincoln Gray
Lincoln Gray

Anyone playing on Odin EU?

I Cleared Savage 1+2 (Deltascape or w/e they were called) and stopped playing because I got bored of the grind but i'm feeling it again.

Main WAR and mostly tank, Saw this friend made me wanna play again, anyone wanna help me shake the rust off and play together?

Lucas Peterson
Lucas Peterson

So uh, what's stopping gosetsu from strolling over to the east aldernard trading company headquarters and telling your pal hancock or tataru he's back in town? I mean you spent so much time together, he must know you know these people.

Aiden Williams
Aiden Williams

You must have adhd. Fuck off back to your panda mmo

Wyatt Gonzalez
Wyatt Gonzalez

If that was true, why is there a monthly subscription you have to pay for, urging you to play to get your money's worth?

Michael Scott
Michael Scott

I would shoot you a friend request and play with ya but sadly I'm on primal. Speaking of friend stuff, I'm surprised Sup Forums hasn't begun doing cross server meetups or requests. Always see people complain about queues or playing solo when they can easily play from people here.

Connor Johnson
Connor Johnson

I want to hatefuck her into total obedience.

Andrew Bell
Andrew Bell

Pay $13 once
Beat all the content in 2-3 weeks
Fuck off until more content is added

I don't understand why people are making this shit rocket science. The only reason to stay subbed for long periods of time is if you own a house.

Matthew Barnes
Matthew Barnes

ODIN
D
I
N

Eli Jones
Eli Jones

Sure.

Adam Gomez
Adam Gomez

Learn to step away from the keyboard you addict.

Jaxon Campbell
Jaxon Campbell

have to wait a week to satisfy best girl again

Ethan Myers
Ethan Myers

Can't wait to see them do it for the other flashbacks from 1.0 in 4.2 and beyond inplace of getting actual new animated cutscenes like 3.0 had.

Nicholas Brown
Nicholas Brown

To be fair 2.5s GCD is painful to put up with for the first 50 or so hours.

Cameron Wright
Cameron Wright

you will never mango her pineapples

Andrew Reyes
Andrew Reyes

Because all of us are just as bad as the shitters we complain about and don't want to get exposed

Jonathan Young
Jonathan Young

I'd actually like that since 1.0 had better cutscenes than 2.x and beyond. If 1.0 did anything right it was spending all their development time and budget making mocapped cutscenes.

Aiden Bell
Aiden Bell

If you have adhd maybe and constantly twitch around like a spastic

James Kelly
James Kelly

Have you tried playing for the winning team?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cu95Hdc_Ul4

Daniel Parker
Daniel Parker

I believe it. Thank you for the honesty.

Jeremiah Hill
Jeremiah Hill

Haven't played this in a year. Quit after Heavensward. Is the new xpac good? I see they're selling max level and story skip scrolls now. Why?

Owen White
Owen White

It's the same shit.

Daniel Perez
Daniel Perez

It never gets any better don't believe the drones

Matthew Baker
Matthew Baker

The level cap is 70 now, the level/story skip potions only let you go to 50/60. They added those in so new players can catch up faster or people with alts can bypass the shit they already did. Also making money is the endgame for all businesses.

As for Stormblood, it's okay. It does some things better than Heavensward and other things worse. It's up to the player.

Austin Turner
Austin Turner

Can you play this game as one class or do you need to level other classes?

Justin Watson
Justin Watson

It does get better though.

Wrong.

Nathan Robinson
Nathan Robinson

So is the endgame still the same? Farming weekly capped Tomestones to gear up?

Hudson Reed
Hudson Reed

its good at the end
Ugh, sounds like wow

Ian Carter
Ian Carter

As one class.

Carson Smith
Carson Smith

You can stick to one if you want, I suggest learning how the others play at least so you know when someone in the party is fucking up or so you don't do anything stupid like running away from a shadow flare as a tank

Juan Walker
Juan Walker

Tomestones are no longer capped and you don't need as much for gear. You can get up to three pages in savage raids now so you no longer have to wait eight weeks if your unlucky with drops.

Angel Gomez
Angel Gomez

There's multiple ways to gear up. Crafted gear, tomestones, alliance raid gear, Savage raid gear, eureka gear soon

Eli Smith
Eli Smith

Considering buying some jump potions to avoid the PotD grind

I don't know if I can handle another group of balmung cats who feel the need to get every single chest on every floor.

Aaron Murphy
Aaron Murphy

Ugh sounds like the most popular and best selling online game ever existed

Jeremiah Fisher
Jeremiah Fisher

see Step away and come back later.

Noah Watson
Noah Watson

For the price of a jump potion you could have botted yourself to 70

Jose Phillips
Jose Phillips

Want to join anyone from Sup Forums or /vg/
Sever is closed

Ha, guess I'm not playing this game.

Christopher Jenkins
Christopher Jenkins

now that cross server stuff exists, it doesn't really matter if you play on the same server. what matters is if you play on the same datacenter region.

Jonathan Reyes
Jonathan Reyes

group with no BRD but me
wipe once on Mateus
wipe three times on Hashmael thanks to the same retards getting killed by the same shit over and over
mass nope
I will never get past him again, will I?

Jeremiah Fisher
Jeremiah Fisher

The pillars mechanic makes me sort of understand why so many people get crushed when cutting down trees.

Some people just don't get how that works, do they?

Gabriel Parker
Gabriel Parker

PvP
Two people standing in front of each other
I hit you!
Now you hit me!
Now I hit you
Now you hit me!
Now I hit you
Now you hit me!
Now I hit you
Now you hit me!

Nicholas Fisher
Nicholas Fisher

Want to join anyone from Sup Forums or /vg/

Trust me you don't want that.

Hunter Gray
Hunter Gray

Raubahn comes to grips with leaving his position in Ul'dah behind
"uhhhh well I'll guess I'll just have to join a MERCENARY GROUP, I wonder if any of my GOOD FRIENDS who just so happen to be RIGHT HERE might have an idea of a GROUP OF INDIVIDUALS looking for someone SO TALENTED they can stand up to ACTUAL PRIMALS ;^)))))))"
OH SHIT FUCKING SCION OF THE SEVENTH DAWN RAUBAHN JESUS FUCKING CHRIST YES
"hahaha father, I'm sure there are plenty of merc groups around here in Ala Mhigo who are most definitely not the Scions of the Seventh Dawn and are going to be completely unimportant and accomplish nothing at all who'd kill to have your hand for themselves... well, your GOOD HAND anyway!"
*Seinfeld Laugh Track*
"AYE PIPIN YOU'RE RIGHT PIPIN I'LL GO JOIN A ONE OF THOSE PIPIN THANKS PIPIN"
mfw
What the FUCK is this bullshit? Just kill off FUCKING EDGECRED and slap Y'shtola into Minfillia's role so the waifufags don't riot and then let Raubahn in as the secondary muscle. With Thancred gone you can bring Yugiri back as some sort of Thank You present/envoy from the Domans to be in charge of the espionage section of it and then throw Fordola in as they're clearly ramping up to do and all of a sudden for the first time in the entire life of the game the Scions will be great. I hate this shit. Why does SE keep forcing the Scions down our throat but refuse to make them any better? Just going on random adventures and ignoring my Scion duties with Arenvald and The Sultana is more fun than any official Scion business I can recall.

Xavier Price
Xavier Price

to be fair, that pillar mechanic is like the first time they had something that insta kill you without a AoE marker or cast bar. it's not hard to understand why people die to it

Nathaniel Sanders
Nathaniel Sanders

It wasn't even the towers that killed them. It was the fucking AOE markers and not going to your goddamn group mark killing the orb. We had him at like 8% once and still wiped because people too blind and healers too low on MP.

Andrew Hill
Andrew Hill

People manage to die to the giant falling pillars.... how much of a fucking retard do you have to be god damn.

Elijah Nguyen
Elijah Nguyen

leave Sultana so he can go home to Ala Mhigo
this user somehow expects him to join the Scions which are situated in Horizon and Mor Dhona

Josiah Rivera
Josiah Rivera

What the fuck made you think he'd join the Scions? Did you just need read the story text at all?

Nathaniel Brown
Nathaniel Brown

I liked how that vision just reaffirmed that Mhiggers are truly cancer and we shouldn't bother helping them.

Like just let me take Arenvald and Fordola and go fucking up Primals across the realm. We'll Borderlands that shit up and have a good ass time

Aaron Morales
Aaron Morales

Thancred was situated in Ul'dah, Papalymo and Good Lyse were in Gridania, and Y'shtola in Limsa. I see no reason why Raubahn couldn't have become the Scions man in Ala Mhigo, who clearly have fairly respectable Primal Activity in the area and could do with someone to watch over it. Someone capable like Raubahn, respected like Raubahn, and worthy of keeping the roll locked down so Lyse can't come back to take the roll once she's done playing at her Banana Republic, like Raubahn.

Adam Cox
Adam Cox

Surely entire data center including some purple to orange players can't be bad at Shinryu

Yes

Yes they can

Nicholas Wood
Nicholas Wood

Arenvald just wants to be a bro and have fun adventures
knows just throwing out sacks of gold to mhiggers is a bad idea and smart enough to know he's in over his head so let's others handle it
stylish wootz armor
Damn it, SE finally made an ala mhigan I don't hate

Angel Rogers
Angel Rogers

Shinryu is going to be a clusterfuck because the mechanics are somewhat randomized.

Some people are good mechanically but have no ability to adjust to anything but set mechanics.

James Lee
James Lee

Damn it, SE finally made an ala mhigan I don't hate
He's half garlean, so that's why.

William Long
William Long

Raubahn and Arenvald are great.

Should have let Fordola finish the job on the rest of them.

Julian Hughes
Julian Hughes

wow icicles fly left or they fly right
such randomness how could we possibly deal
if only there was a way to tell which lane is safe

Fuck off Yoshi, people in this game are bad, stop tuning fights like this, just admit it's gonna be shit from here on out

Matthew Jones
Matthew Jones

Stormblood is literally Blocks your Path - The Expansion for the wrong reasons.

Justin Collins
Justin Collins

I meant the order in which the mechanics are cast are randomized at points. You have 80% of the endgame fights where mechanics are somewhat difficult but always repeat in the same exact order. After a point, you're basically able to cheese the entire fight with preemptive positioning.

Memorization isn't hard, anybody can memorize a rotation and positioning for set mechanics. Need more fights like Shinryu EX where it's different every entry.

Nicholas Kelly
Nicholas Kelly

complains in the form of a meme
literally

Eli King
Eli King

including some purple to orange players
You know how percentiles work right

Alexander Martin
Alexander Martin

I meant the order in which the mechanics are cast are randomized at points.
No it's not. It's a set script. At certain points you can get a fire attack or a lightning attack, but they come at the same time every time and all that changes is where you go to dodge. This isn't some IQ200 shit.

Carson Barnes
Carson Barnes

It might as well be to them. They're probably not even watching the cast bars.

Isaiah Lewis
Isaiah Lewis

Do I need to explain why I'm more likely to trust a guy with 75+ and clears in Deltascape Savage than a Samurai with gray numbers in Susano?

Lucas Butler
Lucas Butler

mfw at the thought of all the furry glamours coming out of the halloween event

Parker Phillips
Parker Phillips

by the time you realize they're falling on your side its too late to run. it also doesn't help that you have 100 different spell effects coming from the boss and players.

Lucas White
Lucas White

seeing bad tanks in this game always fucks me up because tanking is literally the easiest role
fewer mechanics than dd or healer
get bonus shit JUST for playing tank
people see tanks doing good damage as a bonus, not a necessity like healers
I'm convinced most tanks are just dd players who got sick of the queue times

t.war

Jaxon Thompson
Jaxon Thompson

Considering how percentiles actually work, how not everyone uploads their own, how others inflate theirs, hell how you can even manipulate the numbers if you are autistic enough to parse badly with alts to increase your mains standing in comparison then yes, explain why you blindly trust the numbers

Ryan Brown
Ryan Brown

Found the gralyet
I-I just don't upload!
Yeah okay.

Landon Reyes
Landon Reyes

I can confirm that I play as a tank because dps queues suck balls. Takes 40 minutes to get into a dungeon as Black Mage, meanwhile it's 5 seconds on Paladin.

Jace Ramirez
Jace Ramirez

Tanking is literally the easiest role
but people view it as being the hardest
queue times go up so dps run to Tanks
give tanks free shit so MORE dps run to Tanks
these braindead retards instantly fall for the "tanking is hard" meme for no reason
complain endlessly until tanking is made even easier and Tanks are given no mechanics whatsoever to worry about
mfw
Just kill me now. I want to feel like a valiant protector shielding my allies from harm, but there's little to none of that in Tanking in any game anymore and there's even less in this one.

Anthony Walker
Anthony Walker

Could be a PS4 shitter with no friends like me

Brayden Powell
Brayden Powell

You don't understand, tanking is the hardest role and the leader of the group, that's why tanks have so much anxiety, you need to slow down and do less damage so they don't have to work so hard to keep aggro, don't you know how stressful that is, and knowing that you need to use your cool downs when the bosses cast bar appears is so much harder than anything dps ever has to do
You don't know how hard it is to stand still while everyone else is being targeted by mechanics and even though we make up 24.24% of the population you'll never get another tank so you have to make me happy or I'll leave

Oliver Myers
Oliver Myers

everyime you see a bad tank just assume that they're gay or a woman irl. because that's the majority of this games playerbase. they can't handle the responsibility of tanking. that's why they usually play as bard or healers when they aren't tanking.

Easton Hernandez
Easton Hernandez

tank anxiety is the biggest meme

Charles Harris
Charles Harris

point out the flaws of relying solely on the numbers and the problem of the system
g-g-graylet
p-p-please don't use logic to point out how stupid I am
s-s-someone help me form an argument

Hudson Hughes
Hudson Hughes

split is 25/25/50
expert queue is still 10-20 minutes for dps, and instant for tanks
i'm probably a brainlet but i don't know why this works out the way it does

Jayden Murphy
Jayden Murphy

drk in fc, mediocre tank, can never remember mechanics and doesn't bother using cooldowns half the time in fights
we just humour them since they never come to any savage content
one day in a roulette while the rest of us are in voice chat they say they want to become a mentor so they can help break the stereotype of most mentors being shitty people and shitty players
the actual lack of self awareness

Christian Ramirez
Christian Ramirez

Who the fuck would do that to a turtle, turtles are bros

Noah Bell
Noah Bell

I don't know about your server but I always see a lot of tanks just standing around not doing anything

Joshua Gray
Joshua Gray

Does killing heart/tail give the dps toward the killer?
No idea how DRG hits 5.5k in the first phase

Landon Sanchez
Landon Sanchez

It's going to be boiled anyway, look at the background, might as well just have a giggle beforehand.

Gavin Bailey
Gavin Bailey

I'm happy they're adding more houses in 4.2 but i seriously hope they find a better system. Repeating this fiasco again would be honestly unacceptable.

Aiden Thomas
Aiden Thomas

I'm happy they're adding more houses in PATCH.NUMBER but i seriously hope they find a better system. Repeating this fiasco again would be honestly unacceptable.
Every time

John Johnson
John Johnson

Shinryu EX phase 1
Dodge everything perfectly
Die from room-wide AoEs because healers can't keep up
Every time

Liam Allen
Liam Allen

It helps get the turtle excited so its blood will pump faster, making for better drainage when the cook slices the head off.

Nathaniel Ramirez
Nathaniel Ramirez

all this gear from Veteran rewards mailed to me
I can already imagine all the fags running around in Cloud's and Squall's outfits.

Julian Perez
Julian Perez

You don't have to. They do

Brandon Hughes
Brandon Hughes

most good tanks probably queue with friends/FC so they dont get no dps healers and retards who cant even 123

Blake Hall
Blake Hall

Is there a "fast" way to level fisher? Want to be able to level or boost my fisher retainer so I can get mats for "free".

Isaiah White
Isaiah White

doing alliance raids without lucid dreaming

Ayden Nelson
Ayden Nelson

Don't bother with a fisher retainer. They gather literally nothing useful right now.

Christian Torres
Christian Torres

nigger why would you ever not take lucid on any caster besides blm

Chase Perez
Chase Perez

tfw 2900 DPS is the best I can get as DRG

I'm i314 what the fuck should I be doing for a rotations?

Jacob Taylor
Jacob Taylor

Jumppotionfags need unique colored names and their own icon, so we can avoid them.

Ryan Powell
Ryan Powell

They should have a flower icon like how newbies have sprouts, to show everyone its a fucking faggot joining the group.

Jordan Perez
Jordan Perez

Do squad missions as a dps
mfw the archer out DPSs me

reeeee

Levi Reed
Levi Reed

Patch 4.1 was a total bust to me, have no interest in anything added except the 24 man raid
Talked to Blizzard staff and got a week of WoW because I hear Legion has lots of content right now
Its become one of the most soulless, 'gamey' MMOs on the market if that makes sense
Have a huge MMO itch right now

What can scratch it? No, not GW2 either.

Colton Phillips
Colton Phillips

Look up your opener. DRG has a lot of buttons to press in the first minute of a fight. After your opener you're just doing HT > CT combo > FT combo, ogcds as necessary.
I'm at 329 and I do about 4300 in my savage group

Jaxson Thomas
Jaxson Thomas

Where is a good opener I can look at?

Dylan Sanders
Dylan Sanders

tfw jump portioned my warrior from 53 to 60 because I couldn't be bothered to potd to catch up to my friend's 60 blm alt

Cameron Baker
Cameron Baker

Try Tree of Savior. It's got the grind, it's got builds, and it's got barely any team play outside of dungeons just like every mmo.

Adrian Miller
Adrian Miller

that's like the equivalent of that forced retarded Wojak meme

Luis Baker
Luis Baker

look at videos on youtube, search for stormblood dragoon rotation or something similar and watch the videos to see how they start combat, they might have links to googledocs with details and stuff as well

Mason Reed
Mason Reed

I mainly play tank and I can confirm that I will always do roulettes with my FC because it's so goddamn nice to be able to count on a baseline level of competence.

Cooper Morris
Cooper Morris

It didnt succeed RO so I dont want it. Its nothing but mindless open world grind without encouraging partying enough, the dumb zone quests are too railroaded, and the classes are imbalanced because they should have made life half of them. Points for their recent efforts in updating the game though.

Ryder Young
Ryder Young

potd as a tank
Nigger you stupid

Andrew Parker
Andrew Parker

I hate the low 50s dungeons

Grayson Johnson
Grayson Johnson

potion
They're books
TALES of adventure, not ELIXIR of adventure
At least with a book you can read about how to do job actions, how the fuck can a potion make you a master swordsman or summoner

Hunter Hall
Hunter Hall

You've never played a game where a magic potion gave you knowledge?

Connor Baker
Connor Baker

How the fuck are you watching me play
Where are the fucking cameras

Noah Taylor
Noah Taylor

i'm not a caster

Kayden Perry
Kayden Perry

More reliant on group not being shit or else it'll take forever
Need to gear up
Barely gives more exp than 50-60 of PotD

Good call, nigger.

Hunter Stewart
Hunter Stewart

jump potion
isn't a potion
doesn't make you jump
Really activates one's almonds

Jeremiah Peterson
Jeremiah Peterson

Same shit different name, autismo.

Brandon Anderson
Brandon Anderson

The point is that they're books, I don't know why everybody calls them potions. The original chinese versions were also books. The only time they were ever called potions were by Yoshida, who also called WoW's level boost a "jumping potion"

https://gamerescape.com/2016/06/17/e3-2016-interview-with-naoki-yoshida/

William Torres
William Torres

I don't know why everybody calls them potions.
Because fuck you that's why

Justin Hernandez
Justin Hernandez

Fantasia/name change potions, perhaps? Kinda ingrained on the mind of the community that way.

Tyler King
Tyler King

read a book
acquire profession
just like irl

Juan White
Juan White

It does if you buy the Dragoon one

Gavin Smith
Gavin Smith

I want to marry Ellice!

Andrew Sanchez
Andrew Sanchez

Except without the huge debt and indoctrination.

Lucas Baker
Lucas Baker

Try Triple Triad
This could be fun!
YOU CAN ONLY HAVE ONE RARE CARD PER DECK
Huh...? Okay. Well, as long as it's balanced when fighting CPU players...
CPU players can use multiple rare cards

...Who thought this was a good idea? And limiting rare cards? What the fuck is their problem? Is the Cactpot the only way to make actual money at the Golden Saucer?

Nathan Stewart
Nathan Stewart

Get more cards and you can use more rares. It comes with time and you get cards just by raiding and shit.

Isaac Diaz
Isaac Diaz

Wait, so despite having like 5 rare cards I can only use 1 per deck? It's makes no sense.

Gabriel Campbell
Gabriel Campbell

pls respond, i'm very curious

Cooper Rodriguez
Cooper Rodriguez

For 5 star cards yeah you want to pick your best one. I think at 50 cards or so you can use as many 3 stars as you want and with more cards you can use more rares in decks.

Cameron Flores
Cameron Flores

Man, that's a terrible system. What a grind.

Elijah Harris
Elijah Harris

Well at least you aren't a minion collector. Some can only gathered from retainer quests. Or you pay out the ass for an overpriced doll on the MB.

Thomas Parker
Thomas Parker

Is that so? Man, I think I'll never attempt that either.

Anthony Howard
Anthony Howard

It just comes with time playing user. The more you put into the game the more you will get. Don't think about getting it and just let it come to you instead.

Dominic Hughes
Dominic Hughes

some of the best minions for verminion are only obtained through yokai

Isaiah Brooks
Isaiah Brooks

ESO is your last option, user.

Kayden Phillips
Kayden Phillips

The only content released was an ex primal, 1 dungeon, and a 24 man raid.

Why are their patches getting even smaller? I thought they were doing well?

John Lee
John Lee

When is Rabanastre getting a nerf? It's way, way overtuned. I have hard enough time just doing my rotation properly as a samurai without all the ridiculous artificial difficulty of each encounter.

This isn't super savage, why does it get treated as such? Contemplating unsubbing, this game should be a source of fun and entertainment not anxiety and depression.

I was literally shaking by the time I reached the second boss, and dying to every mechanic made me feel bad.

I guess Yoshi doesn't want people to play his game?

Christian Powell
Christian Powell

I know you're joking but I keep feeling like a shitter because my GL stacks fall off time to time, but I guess it's not so bad since I'm always top DPS.

Granted being top shitter in a group of shitters isn't great.

Asher Scott
Asher Scott

Theres more.

William Rivera
William Rivera

Is it just me or the new dungeon is absolute trash

Cooper Long
Cooper Long

I've never done any raids before, normal or the 24man ones, is this new one fun?
how badly would I get fucked if I jumped in right now with my 311 item level?

Samuel Bailey
Samuel Bailey

gates everywhere
enemy hp bloated as fuck
boring bosses
It's not just you

Oliver Brown
Oliver Brown

Don't expect to enjoy this game before you reach heavensward, you picked a high demand enjoyable class but it's also fairly easy. Play ninja if you want the best gameplay, samurai if you want muh deeps tho, machinist if you like pvp

Christopher Wood
Christopher Wood

I wish the extreme primals were like, the standard versions. I don't even know how people manage to wipe on Susano's story trial when he doesn't even fucking do anything.

James Reyes
James Reyes

This is a blatant fucking lie.

Parker Hernandez
Parker Hernandez

Thank god for these bot dungeons. I can finally level DPS with instant queues and just auto attack afk. Watching anime while leveling BRD now.

Samuel Baker
Samuel Baker

get susanoo in roulette
both tanks stand still, both of them scared to block the sword
I grab it and we die anyway because the healers are healing the tanks still and the dps isn't doing enough damage without me because brds and rdms are always fucking retards
That's how

Oliver Adams
Oliver Adams

queue up for my roulette
Knight's of the Round kicks in

Carson Price
Carson Price

they usually play as bard or healers when they aren't tanking
I play MCH/SCH when not tanking
Yeah well...you...fuck you!

Charles Taylor
Charles Taylor

Same thing happened in wow. Vanilla protection warrior was hard core, required grear, skill, timing. Then it easy and boring.

Caleb Wilson
Caleb Wilson

Devs so lazy they give all the tanks/healers/several DPS all the same gear sets

Fucking wew

Adrian Mitchell
Adrian Mitchell

they've been doing that since the dawn of time, drives me up the fucking wall

Christian Rivera
Christian Rivera

Gear is still needed to tank well. Skill and timing are the same shit and the only reason ff14 tanking is easy is because tanks generally do not have to deal with mechanics in a lot of fights beyond moving out of shit (less often than dd or healers) or off tanks having to be 2nd on threat to eat cleaves

Nicholas Powell
Nicholas Powell

She is so perfect. Hands down best waifu for me.

Jose Cook
Jose Cook

Castrum Mediolanum the first time pissed me off so much i specifically made a premade for people who actually want to watch the cutscenes or slow down for people who want to watch the cutscenes

Wyatt Flores
Wyatt Flores

I've had a few roulettes where it had a bunch of new people so we all went nice and slow for them. My first time was like that, so it's a really good experience when its not rushed like most people do.

Leo Moore
Leo Moore

okay i chuckled. But yeah i feel bad for them everytime I do this roulette.

Ethan Reed
Ethan Reed

Bought a jump potion for PLD
PLD at 60 feels awesome unlike pre-60 PLD
Is this the only job worth getting one for?

Henry Wood
Henry Wood

DRK also doesn't get fun until 70

Thomas Ross
Thomas Ross

Probably. I made a mistake and got one when they first came out for MNK.

Luke Sanchez
Luke Sanchez

ACN is shit to level

Lincoln Wilson
Lincoln Wilson

Yokai minion farming can be done in a day

It's the weapon shit that will kill you

Levi Turner
Levi Turner

I'm sure this is copied from reddit or the forums, but it's goddamn hilarious how many people can't wrap their head around any mechanic that doesn't have an orange "get the fuck out of the way" indicator. The second boss only has two un-marked instakill mechanics and so many people die to them over and over again. Combine that with the DPS check and the second fight is a huge casual filter. I've had people ask how to know where pillars are going to fall over three pulls into it.

Chase Murphy
Chase Murphy

This fucking raid
tank/healer gear drops constantly
dps gear is fucking rooster's teeth

reeeee

Levi Thomas
Levi Thomas

"Yo Buddy, still alive?"

Grayson Martinez
Grayson Martinez

It doesn't.

Thomas Barnes
Thomas Barnes

MMOs that don't have action combat will never be fun.

Caleb Cox
Caleb Cox

so how do you deal with the tonberry king with a useless tank npc?

Matthew Mitchell
Matthew Mitchell

Propaganda, you think? I mean. where the hell IS his body right now?

Adrian Phillips
Adrian Phillips

some ala mhigo revolutionaries dug it up and presumably mutilated it.

Samuel Sanchez
Samuel Sanchez

You also miss the godlike DRK questline by boosting it. PLDs is pretty shitty

Charles Martinez
Charles Martinez

you have to spam the engage command on the boss to keep him from wandering off

Grayson Russell
Grayson Russell

look at tomestone page
still a weekly 450 cap
look at patchnotes
no mention about extra pages
can you please explain further?

Benjamin James
Benjamin James

They're probably making a new one, or just dug up the body and are gonna infuse it or whatever.

Sebastian Adams
Sebastian Adams

people deliberately do "bad parse runs" with alt characters so that their main character looks miles better.

Is this what greyloggers actually believe?
Ofc you don't trust a single orange parse. But if a person consistently does high parses (which will not be the case if he is dying all the fucking time),
I did o1s-o4s fopr the first time with my 323 SCH this week and I got blue across the board. There is literally no excuse.

t. median 95th DRK, raiding 2-3 a week, no speedkill memery.

Austin Young
Austin Young

is buying the new crafting gear at HQ worth it right now?

I figure i could make money back if i buy it now, then make more ez and sell those but im not sure how fast the price will drop.

there's only been like 1 HQ doublet sold in my world right now and 6 listed

Eli Perry
Eli Perry

Make your tank super aggressive instead of the green default style.

Liam Lewis
Liam Lewis

Honestly the worst class to level is MCH, since you only have 2 active skills until level 46.
You also don't fully unlock the potential of your heat gauge until level70, so there's that.

No idea what Yoshi-Pee was smoking when designing this progression.

Owen Gonzalez
Owen Gonzalez

rababababa 24man i cant spell this shit fuck off
horse boss
alliances split for the enclosed dps check thing
in alliance A we finish first
alliance B finishes right after
alliance C still has 50% of its hp
what the fuck
look at alliance
3 MCH 1 RDM and 1 BRD
we send our samurai to their side after we wipe
C Clears it a little after us, most likely SAM doing all of the fucking damage for them

jesus christ, make some very slight increase in difficulty in content and shitters (90% of the population) have absolutely no idea what to do with themselves

Caleb Reed
Caleb Reed

Better get in quick because this tier of crafting is a pyramid scheme.

Thomas Cox
Thomas Cox

who was the *clenches fist* person at the end of 4.1 story?

Samuel Parker
Samuel Parker

Elidibus

Isaiah Bennett
Isaiah Bennett

Why the fuck can't you project belts?

Angel Bell
Angel Bell

because belts don't have a model

Julian James
Julian James

being a bad tank
in this game

I would think you're lying but I've seen it happen. So many times

when they are in tank stance the entire time and not even mass pulling
Hits off every CD at the beginning of a pull

It is for this reason that I designate myself as main tank, so I can properly optimize the deeps and BTFO half the deeps and save the other brainlets from their fucking deaths with OP shit like cover and HG.

Also, tanks doing good damage is also a necessity. How else will we assert our dominance?

Michael Gray
Michael Gray

turtles don't feel spiciness, it's not harming him

Logan Parker
Logan Parker

not properly ascending

Levi Robinson
Levi Robinson

they removed the restriction on jump potions
NOOOOOOOOOOOO

Asher Clark
Asher Clark

Pretty much what I learned to do
If an alliance make us wipe I will take their spot next time and burst their add down

Jace Harris
Jace Harris

Shit was probably a massive success for them business wise.

Julian Thompson
Julian Thompson

Any new Cerberus players who haven't paid their sub here? I'll pay you 2 million gil if you enter my friend code.

Aaron Brooks
Aaron Brooks

BUT I HAVE TO DEAL WITH THESE IDIOTS WHO CANT PLAY THEIR CLASS

David Hall
David Hall

yes. we're gonna get another FF15 movie!

Zachary Davis
Zachary Davis

Has anyone actually gotten any clousbreath seeds or plant for the new flying chair mount? If so where and how?

Christian Nguyen
Christian Nguyen

healer has passive aggressive res macro

I honestly don't see the appeal. If I did that I'm pretty someone would report me for harassment or something.

Parker Fisher
Parker Fisher

really?

Brayden Jones
Brayden Jones

i don't actually know, but that seems to be what Squeenix is dumping money into

Lincoln Richardson
Lincoln Richardson

caved in and bought body for new crafting gear
pentameld works with minimal materia losses

if i had more gil i'd buy the rest, gotta craft my way there now

Adam Brooks
Adam Brooks

Costing me high 2m-3m to make top and I have to put effort in to craft some materials. Made a couple sets and made 10-20m after costs of crafting and melding my own set. Only making money from here.

It's probably going to retain most of its value due to flat costs and materia salvage. You'll still lose a couple million in devaluation just because it's worth so much.

If you don't have alchemist specialist and aren't looking to swap into it just fuck off right now. Unless you're just looking to make older stuff easier or skipping the prior set.

Christian Walker
Christian Walker

Im definitely going to switch it
Gonna have weaver, alch for sure

Probably gonna switch LTW to BSM to shit out tools too, since that seems to be an empty market right now

the only real pain in the ass is gonna be melding the new set to get started on the money train, and maybe grinding yellows

fucking alchemic is going for like 1m each in my world though

Robert Turner
Robert Turner

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lq-v1fQLjfM

I explain you this bad game. Take heed.

Luke Sullivan
Luke Sullivan

explain me you inglesh first

Henry Lee
Henry Lee

Do not listen to 'it gets fun at endgame' cancerpoofs. It's the same braindead shit only with bigger numbers and a few more buttons to push. If a game isn't fun throughout the majority of it it doesn't suddenly get fun at the end. Any good game is good right away.

Parker Mitchell
Parker Mitchell

I'm glad your first time was special. Mine wasn't.

Alexander Foster
Alexander Foster

I'm personally waiting for cross-server linkshells.

Christian Long
Christian Long

That's most likely because there are still a shitton of "i'm not supposed to dps as a healer" mongoloids in savage. If you did it as dps at that ilvl you'd probably be green because your gear is so far behind the rest of the people who are already 340'd out of the ass and play in dicksuck comps with maximum uptime strats.

Chase Parker
Chase Parker

DRG just got a big buff.

Ian Clark
Ian Clark

1m is pretty honest for fiber. The yellow scrip mat has been sitting around 700k here.

Just farming yellows is probably where all the money really is.

BSM is a good call. Market is very much still untapped. Biggest issue is not really needing the tools for a lot of these classes.

Parker Howard
Parker Howard

I hope someone writes actual bot module for squadrons so I can bot those dungeons.

Christian Edwards
Christian Edwards

Just lick my feet user

Cooper Reyes
Cooper Reyes

Waiting warmly on 4.7 so I can resub.

Mason Ross
Mason Ross

whats in 4.7

Ryder Williams
Ryder Williams

you dont need them sure, but the stat difference is a huge jump
NQ 4.1 almost outclasses pentameld HQ from 4.0
and of course HQ 4.1 tools are a lot more, something like +95 crft and +51 crtl

even if they dont sell like hotcakes, being the only one selling them will net a good amount of gil

James Barnes
James Barnes

pretty sure they're slightly better

just they costed 30 times more to make

Jonathan White
Jonathan White

The final patch before the next expansion, so there'll finally be enough novel content to justify buying a 60-day timecard.

Resub 40 days before the expansion, complete everything at a leisurely pace, complete the expansion over the next 20 days, and then wait until the next expansion. It's the smartest way to play this shitty game; you miss out on EX Primals and Savage raids, but they barely have any novel elements compared to the casual versions and with how rock-stupid the PUG community is it's impossible to justify the dozens of hours spent babying retards and wiping to enrages that it takes to clear a single EX boss or floor of a raid tier.

Charles Gomez
Charles Gomez

Is this copy pasted from somewhere? I want to see the replies.

Gavin Sanchez
Gavin Sanchez

did rabanasty twice this week
get hit by a control tower each time
REEEEEEEEEEEEE I'm PRETTY fucking sure the center is completely safe, but the way they tilt is damn intimidating and I end up trying to sprint across one of them instead.
I'm glad the whole thing about those supposedly having visible orange markers were just a hoax though. Ran it after the hotfix and they still didn't have a marker.

Oliver Cruz
Oliver Cruz

can't even enter I think. 320 I believe is required. if you haven't done normal or extreme primals, then it will be a learning experience because you actually have to do mechanics and pay attention.

Blake Carter
Blake Carter

where the hell IS his body right now?
Elidibus

Jose Powell
Jose Powell

i thought it's 305

Cameron Barnes
Cameron Barnes

I'm glad the whole thing about those supposedly having visible orange markers were just a hoax though.
It's really easy to tell where they're falling, though. Just look what direction they slide after they're cut. I've never died to a single one.

Adam Scott
Adam Scott

Maybe im retarded then, I didn't think it was that low.

Gavin Reed
Gavin Reed

Are they ever going to fix the hover gliding animation during combat? it's clearly broken and has been for like 5 years now

Jonathan Long
Jonathan Long

305 for raid 320 for shinryu

Nathaniel Sullivan
Nathaniel Sullivan

How do BLMs DPS in high movement fights? Do healers get mad if I willingly eat some AoEs to keep DPSing?

Hunter Taylor
Hunter Taylor

its a grindy chore. you'll just farm the same content over and over everyday. some people like that in MMOs, but besides that no it will never get any better than that. i only stay subbed because my gf wants to play, otherwise i'd quit immediately.

Brandon Martin
Brandon Martin

you have triplecast, swiftcast, sharpcast and fire 3/thunder 3 procs to carry your ass when an aoe marker suddenly appears below you
even then, you can still transpose forever to keep up enochian and shit. you'll eventually learn where the best spots to plant yourself are in a fight with enough time and practice

Brayden Smith
Brayden Smith

It's not as bad as HW. Fire IV isn't nearly as good anymore. You can fish for Fire 3 procs without losing much damage.

Lot better than rdm suffering of 50/50 dualcast up time.

Jayden Hughes
Jayden Hughes

main WAR, decide to give PLD a try
PotD leveling until I can do dungeons is suffering
level 16, figure that low level dungeons are also gonna be suffering
two RDM and a WHM in tam-tara
pull as much as I can and spam flash until my mana bar shits itself
dungeon takes ten minutes
gain two levels
three commends
I'm so used to WAR that it's a bit strange playing a tank and having to worry about mana. I forgot how fucking fast sub-30 characters level from dungeons, so it shouldn't take too long to get the jobstone so I can hop in PotD and get a feel for what it actually plays like.

Joshua Miller
Joshua Miller

Once you hit 20 give the bot dungeons a try.

Jeremiah Carter
Jeremiah Carter

I'm glad I didn't attempt to pug o3s for 4 weeks like an absolute cuck because running it on week 9 guarantees you one since everybody got theirs already
Now I hope I can pug o4s once to get access to ultimate

Cooper Richardson
Cooper Richardson

I'm gonna be a ffaggot and buy a job boosting potion.

SMN
BRD
BLM
MNK
DRG
WAR

Which do I do. Already got AST/SCH/PLD

Carson Morris
Carson Morris

If you already have SCH why did you put SMN there?

Nathan Rodriguez
Nathan Rodriguez

Unless you have a house.
Then you're obligated to keep your sub running forever and log in at least once every few weeks, or we demolish your massive time investment so some filthy little potato can come along and buy the plot up immediately, so that he can flip it to some gullible fuck for ten times it's worth.

James Richardson
James Richardson

anyobdy else having difficulty logging in at the login screen?

Joseph Turner
Joseph Turner

It's like 2am I'm half awake user

Christopher Johnson
Christopher Johnson

Go to bed user. Late night money spending is a bad idea.

David Howard
David Howard

explain your rotation for one, because at 310 i was averaging atleast 3500-3700.
Whats your gear?

Ryan Sullivan
Ryan Sullivan

Haven't tried BRD, but BLM and DRG are your prime candidates for "jobs that absolutely suck shit until later". DRG more than BLM. Once you get blizzard 3 at level 40 the job starts coming together. Dragoon has gems like giving you a move at level 6 that doesn't combo with anything until 32 levels later and only serves as a DPS loss until then.

Connor Mitchell
Connor Mitchell

Mhiggers, not even once.

This is my wife and you nerds better back the fuck off. I liked her before and have been waiting for a redemption arc for her so she can be the pure perfect beautiful maiden she was always meant to be.

Isaac Young
Isaac Young

What would you do with her?

Brandon Wright
Brandon Wright

I'd go BLM but I'm constantly hearing that they suffer tremendously on mobile encounters

God I can smell your rolled up cum-balls of kleenex through the computer.

Eli Diaz
Eli Diaz

Faggots like that are the reason the two weren't dead in the castle.
Gotta keep her around to keep them interested.

Dylan Walker
Dylan Walker

God I can smell your rolled up cum-balls of kleenex through the computer.
I don't masturbate at my computer and I don't masturbate very much to begin with because I don't enjoy it. Try projecting less, because from how descriptive you were I'm inclined to believe you have experience with such things.

Eli Butler
Eli Butler

I'm so fucking unlucky with savage drops.

Is there really a big difference between i340 and i340 best in slot?

Alexander Sanchez
Alexander Sanchez

Says the guy waifuing a genocidal masochistic anime stereotype turned submissive, retarded moeblob

Ethan Carter
Ethan Carter

Genuinely kill yourself. She should have stayed dead now shes either gonna be redeemed and be liked by everyone despite being a 100% frigid bitch OR shes gonna regain her memories at the worst time and cause unnecessary problems that could have been easily prevent if Gosetsu threw her in the ocean like he should have.

Easton Lewis
Easton Lewis

i360 will be released before you figure it out

Connor Lopez
Connor Lopez

You clearly can't grasp the perfection of her magnificent hair and mature well-developed and endowed womanly figure.

Brainlets need to leave.

Owen Green
Owen Green

Tell me exactly where her story is going to go that isn't cliche shit intended to get faggots who want mommy to step on them to keep on subbing.

Ryder James
Ryder James

I don't have a foot fetish. I have a straight bangs and hime cut fetish.

Now shut the fuck up and stop acting like any of the plot is good in this game.

Dylan Wilson
Dylan Wilson

female bowl cut

Jonathan Williams
Jonathan Williams

I said brainlets need to leave.

Zachary Nguyen
Zachary Nguyen

they suffer tremendously on mobile encounters
It's not quite as bad as it's made out to be, you have spells that let you soak damage and teleport to people or ley lines, but BLM does bleed damage the hardest when they have to move. Until endgame you have to rely on swiftcast, keeping a proc in your pocket if you know you're gonna have to move or, if you run out of options, your one instacast spell that sucks dick (some damage is better than no damage, after all). At endgame you get to instacast three spells on a 60 second cooldown which gives you a lot more leeway when you have to make with the not dying.

John Morris
John Morris

Hm, thanks.

So, I guess it comes down to SMN or BLM. Not sure which to go with.

Kayden Smith
Kayden Smith

is SMN less memorization heavy than BLM

Joshua Davis
Joshua Davis

Just got my DoL classes to 50
Can only gather post-50 stuff once every 12 hours

Is this why people didn't like the HW gathering changes initially?

Nolan Morgan
Nolan Morgan

For learning fights or rotation? BLM's rotation is simple as hell. I've never played SMN but I can't imagine it's simpler than that. When it comes to learning fights I imagine having ruin 2 and more instant cast spells in general makes things a bit less punishing for adjusting to mechanics you aren't sure about.

Elijah Johnson
Elijah Johnson

DESU 1-60 and 80-100 leveling is absolutely fine in WoW.

Henry Rodriguez
Henry Rodriguez

Learning fights. BLM has a simple rotation but really tight ass timers so the best way to go is hard memorize everything. It's not a very "on the fly" job and I have a hard time progging with it

Oliver Hughes
Oliver Hughes

Should I bother keeping up with support jobs in FFXI as I level my main job, or should i just get them to some important job trait or ability and leave them there until I hit 75 or 99?

Ayden Scott
Ayden Scott

This is a 14 thread, not 11.

Anthony Young
Anthony Young

its the thread where i fuck your mom bitch

Daniel Flores
Daniel Flores

SMN rotation is pretty braindead actually, once you get past the opener

Gabriel Perez
Gabriel Perez

kek, the excuse given is
I-it gets fun at end game, I swear!
It's not exactly wrong but by the time you hit end-game you're probably burnt out and there's a lot more grinding to do. Gating shit behind 150 hours of quests is fucking retarded. I lasted a month before I just quit. Got to level 60 in most classes and all gathering skills. Got base 30 in everything else that wasn't 60

Liam Cook
Liam Cook

Redpill me on SB Summoner
Did they finally give it a real pet, or is bahamut more like a turret?

Noah Reyes
Noah Reyes

Don't listen to the DoTlets, SB SMN is great. 4.1 gave it ridiculous mobility and AoE, it feels like cheating. Of course there's still issues such as Bahamut being retarded if you even dare to move, and Ruin III spam (even moreso because it literally costs nothing now. With easymode mp management and no more reliance on swiftcast in your rotation, you can now raise like no tomorrow. Basically it's in good spot (it has been since 4.0 really).

Blake Sullivan
Blake Sullivan

It doesn't have any health, only attacks your target when you do with a "Fuck you " button and feels super strong because of all the buildup
So yes it's perfect

Zachary Reyes
Zachary Reyes

tfw still haven't won the genji coffer

Jayden Hughes
Jayden Hughes

The wiki mentions it lasts for only 20 seconds or something on a 30s cooldown, does that mean that you're just going to be replacing your pet with bahamut every 30 seconds and then dealing with 10 seconds of shitty normal pet?

Nicholas Price
Nicholas Price

How hard are optional bosses
/v/thread/393264353#p393264353

Connor Mitchell
Connor Mitchell

friends get back into xiv again
tempted to do it but cant afford it
know that even if i do get back into it i'd have to make a new character because on my old level 70 i gave away all my 30 million gil to all the people who played with me often
what should I do

Jose Scott
Jose Scott

I don't know why everybody calls them potions.
Because they are potions in WoW, and that's what everyone thought of when they first got revealed.

Benjamin Nelson
Benjamin Nelson

Probably go back in time and stop yourself from giving away your character.

Ryan Bennett
Ryan Bennett

It means you summon bahamut once every 2.5mins

Gavin Wright
Gavin Wright

i still have all my level 70 gear plus i was 70 in nearly every craft, i pretty much decided i was done wasting away days on an mmo where you did nothing but sit in town and make clothes for money, and spend that money on more mats for more crafting
i probably can log back in and just ask for the money back since like 20 mil of it went to a specific person that i know still plays

Justin Perry
Justin Perry

I want to make Anzu a mother

Brayden Adams
Brayden Adams

Aw, that's a shame. Thanks for letting me know before I leveled up a summoner only to find that out.

Henry Mitchell
Henry Mitchell

You know people, there is a thing called moderation. How about you just resub 1 month and see how you like it and not force yourself to marry the game.

Ian Hall
Ian Hall

Yes but unlike WoW it doesn't take 8 weeks to hit max level the first time you play

Michael Baker
Michael Baker

it'd be nice if they gave you a free month or so if you haven't played in like half a year

Lincoln Moore
Lincoln Moore

Yes, Square Enix is desperately covering their losses with FFXV and really trying to push it as some huge success. That's probably where Stormblood's $35,000,000 budget went; into more FFXV shit

Hudson Ward
Hudson Ward

Stormblood's $35,000,000 budget

People still believe this shit? There was no fucking source for that number

Lucas Fisher
Lucas Fisher

Hasn't this game been bleeding subs? What ever happened to that?

Aiden Lewis
Aiden Lewis

It's the buildup to Bahamut and his release that makes the job for me. When you play well, the numbers will reflect on that.

Nolan Robinson
Nolan Robinson

Has it?

Leo Morgan
Leo Morgan

It's literally closing down in the next week.

Kayden Rodriguez
Kayden Rodriguez

that's something I kept reading whenever i'd browse these threads months ago, I remember seeing some numbers and the amount of NA players being down to like less than 100k

Dylan Brown
Dylan Brown

I'm sure I'd enjoy the playstyle, it's the aesthetics that ruin it for me. Summoner is my favorite role in FF games and this game shits all over it. In hindsight I don't know why I thought minibahamut would fix what's fundamentally wrong with "summoner".
I wanted to play summoner, I got warlock instead.

Nathaniel Ortiz
Nathaniel Ortiz

YoshiP said that Stormblood deserved to die

Elijah Myers
Elijah Myers

Afaik the actual effective buff to drg damage is a couple percent (pot increases do not make up for the loss of 5% on HT) and only the 99% percent parses were hitting 5200 dps pre4. 1

Robert Mitchell
Robert Mitchell

wants to be a traditional FF Summoner in a world where the summoned creature is extremely malevolent, has independent thought and has psychological domination over anyone in the area that gets close to it

Chase Campbell
Chase Campbell

https://ffxivcensus.com

Active Players NA: 291,275

Logan Jackson
Logan Jackson

It's fucking boring and the bosses are plain awful. I don't know why they're suddenly adding these stupid fucking walls to dungeons, do they not want people speedrunning or something?

Henry Cruz
Henry Cruz

WoW has no Main Story going on. FFXIV's leveling is story driven and feels like any other FF game if you only focus on the main story and forget about MMO sidequesting.

Hunter Lopez
Hunter Lopez

This gif is perfect.

Kevin Garcia
Kevin Garcia

The devs are still butthurt about when people speedrunned brayflox hard mode and if they got any other dungeon in roulette they insta quit.

Dylan Gutierrez
Dylan Gutierrez

do they not want people speedrunning or something?
Yes. Welcome to 2 years ago.

Camden Lopez
Camden Lopez

femroes still exist
Femroe was a mistake.

Josiah Brooks
Josiah Brooks

Yes?
It's almost always been like that. The allagans are confirmed to have been able to capture eikons as well, I don't see why momentarily harnessing their power to fight with is out of the question, especially when we literally have seen it done by the likes of the beast tribes and iceheart.
It's dangerous, but it's not much more of a risky move than any other job.

The big problem is just calling the job "summoner", it instantly created a clash with the plot because summoners are roles that do things that the precious plot doesn't want you to do.
They could have called the job ANYTHING else and it would have been fine. Instead they forced a loose connection between the job and previous FF titles, kinda like what they did with DRK.

Luis Reyes
Luis Reyes

Man the catgirl in the Ivalice raid is CUTE

Jace Thomas
Jace Thomas

It's your usual braindead expert dungeon except it lasts forever. Running it makes me hate all the cocksuckers who can't stop crying about having only one dungeon. They should just stop making dungeons altogether.

Parker Taylor
Parker Taylor

who?

Angel Peterson
Angel Peterson

cuter

Logan Ramirez
Logan Ramirez

Why does a child have such massive titties?

Brayden Ross
Brayden Ross

Why should I Tri-Bind instead of using Ruin III during Dreadwyrm? lvl 60 btw

James Lopez
James Lopez

My idea of the perfect Eorzean lore SMN:

Always use carbuncle (blue or red or yellow)
Can trigger diferent trances based on the boss (ifrit, Shiva, Titan, Garuda and Ramuh)
During a trance your Ruin attacks are changed by elemental attacks based on the trance you are...like Ifrit would give a fire dot to every ruin, shiva would freeze or slow down enemies, garuda would make every ruin to ve aoe, titan could give damage-dealt reduction debuff and Ramuh could be something that pierces the defenses or increases the crit chance on the target)
Enkindle instantly ends your trance stance, summons a demi-version of the Primal and it uses its finishing move (Shiva's Diamond dust, etc)
Bahamut trance can be used as now, each 2 trances and replaces Carbuncle for 20 seconds.

You would have "Warlok summoner" playing with the power of the primals and summoning a Demi version every enkindle for one single attack (Like that Boss that summons Garuda).

Juan Robinson
Juan Robinson

B U I L T

F O R

S E X

John Lee
John Lee

For aoe damage.

Owen Garcia
Owen Garcia

So the Ivalice story continues in the next Alliance Raid?

Will that be 4.3?

Aaron Parker
Aaron Parker

so I don't bother with it on ST?

Anthony Wood
Anthony Wood

Yes.

Charles Bennett
Charles Bennett

why is Rabanastre final boss's voice so sexy

Ryan Hall
Ryan Hall

If SB follows HW's footsteps it will be Omega on evens, and Ivalice on odds

Kevin Gonzalez
Kevin Gonzalez

Nope.

Asher Rivera
Asher Rivera

What does this game have going for it? Trying to decide on an MMO. Are there fun raids? Good pvp?

Wyatt Murphy
Wyatt Murphy

Catgirls

Hunter Hill
Hunter Hill

those of you who don't play on the most populated server, how do you do it? I don't think i'd be able to survive playing on midgardsomr or something

Samuel Watson
Samuel Watson

Raids are fun, there's plenty of midcore content if you're not up to snuff, PvP is starting to become it's own thing, and is getting a new battleground soon with pilotable bosses from the last raid series.

Jaxon Jackson
Jaxon Jackson

i337
Can I remove my vit melds on my accessories yet

James Watson
James Watson

Fudge getting out of the aoe for Thunder on Savage Exdeath
just enough VIT to survive with 114 HP
the paralysis doesn't tick once the entire duration
I tell you, I get into too many fucked up scenarios for a monk, like parrying scraplines, or tanking Catastrophe for a cycle of gradual petrification.

Cameron Jones
Cameron Jones

Free trial up to level 35.

Luis Adams
Luis Adams

The early game was pretty boring before, I can't imagine what it's like now after the Stormblood expansion culled the skill lists to have room for new endgame ones

Christian Martin
Christian Martin

Dragongirls

Camden Flores
Camden Flores

Lancer isn't impulse drive spam anymore.

Anthony Jones
Anthony Jones

Lots of skills have seen its levels downed so low level characters get more than 2 skills to press till lvl30.

Thomas Green
Thomas Green

About the only thing it has going for it is its story, which is easily the best FF story since IX; possessed of much worldbuilding and a pulpy translation that manages to consistently hit the notes of an archaic fantasy English dialect (even if the writer leans a little too heavily on the thesaurus sometimes), as well as the presentation of its Primal boss fights. Each primal has its own unique musical theme which varies in the styles from Bollywood musical to Industrial Metal, to Gothic choir, and it's a treat zoning into one for the first time because you never know what to expect.
Everything else is hit or miss. The combat is patently garbage, the PvP is absolute trash, endgame is basically impenetrable due to a combination of elitism and incompetence and the game suffers from a content trickly so glacial and anemic you're better off subscribing only before and after an expansion, but if you treat it like an episodic title and pay attention to the story you'll be rewarded with the best Final Fantasy game in over a decade.

Landon Jones
Landon Jones

It's sorta depressing that single player final fantasy games after 12 haven't been able to hit the highs that they should. I'm not asking for the greatest rpg ever made, but i would like to buy a FF game without having to second guess my choice. I am really hoping that 16 is a return to that.

Michael Sanders
Michael Sanders

Been playing through the main story as a conjurer because I want to be a healer, I'm only ten hours in and I already want to kill myself. Is the levelling experience this bad for the other classes?

I'm so fucking sick of "stone, stone, stone, aero, stone, stone, stone, aero."

Colton Cox
Colton Cox

as whm you are just going to be casting more stones (except bigger) and more aeroes (except windier). You get a lot of healing shit though.

David Ward
David Ward

This game is sustained by a massive playerbase more concerned with treating this game like Second Life than an actual MMO

Brandon Morris
Brandon Morris

They give you skills one by one so you learn how to use them properly. At higher levels you will find yourself with like 30 skills to use and won't moan so much. Just imagine it's like any other FF game where you only have "Attack" and "Fire" the first 5 hours and then you start learning more spells and summons.

Henry Martinez
Henry Martinez

archaic language as a positive
lol

Ryder Price
Ryder Price

It wont be.
The only way to make FF good again is to give some mad cunt like Yoko Taro, Yasumi Matsuno or Hiroyuki Ito complete creative control over the project, and a modest development team. Trying to emulate the AAA development style of western publishers doesn't work because Japan has a different environment and most AAA games are garbage besides, but SE considers Final Fantasy one of their key IPs so the executives feel the need to chase every trend and meddle in every affair. They don't understand that people just want an interesting story told well, not a garbage story told poorly but with pretty graphics and actiony gameplay.

It really is. If you set aside mistakes like the spell names, Koji Fox has does a fairly good job at immersing the player by creating a world with internally consistent lexicon.
It may seem silly, but having characters swear by yelling "Thal's balls!" instead of "God damn it" gives the world a lot of personality and adds to the authenticity.

Camden Butler
Camden Butler

Does killing mobs in dungeons no longer give gil? I did a leveling roulette on my 70 PLD last night for that materia thingy and didn't get the gil looted notification at any of kills in the dungeon. It was the Doma castle one.

Austin Wood
Austin Wood

I love the eastern aesthetics of Stormblood

Aiden Torres
Aiden Torres

The combat is patently garbage,
endgame is basically impenetrable due to a combination of elitism
Turboshitter spotted

Easton Reed
Easton Reed

anyroad summat pray tell succor thy thine 'ere long bene user

Levi Fisher
Levi Fisher

Start leveling arcanist and get it to scholar, level both SCH and WHM at your own pace and then you can start Astrologician at level 50 in Ishgard.

There is no reason for you to just keep leveling one job when you can branch out to keep things fresh.

Jaxon Mitchell
Jaxon Mitchell

Healers are generally pretty fucking boring unless you're running something challenging enough to require you use more of the spells up your sleeve. I went through the story up to 50 as a healer (the same one you're leveling) and then to 70 as a tank. I'd recommend using a DPS to go through the story because it's a fucking drag to level them and that MSQ experience is a godsend, and because the MSQ's basically never involve you needing to do anything but click on things and do damage so you might as well have some fun buttons to press.

Daniel Long
Daniel Long

you forgot to jam in some pirate dialect.

Mason Thomas
Mason Thomas

That's what I meant. in WoW leveling your first character takes fucking ages. In FFXIV you have it go by relatively quickly due to the MSQ.

Julian Rogers
Julian Rogers

I committed a sin today, I turned into a c@

Brody Hughes
Brody Hughes

no hearken
what the fuck man

Zachary Baker
Zachary Baker

kill yourself

Brandon Sanchez
Brandon Sanchez

Be SE
Spend resources on squadron dungeons
There's no point in doing them

Really massages my glands.

Jaxson Brown
Jaxson Brown

I don't know who these girls are, but why is one dressed like a massive slut

Lincoln Wright
Lincoln Wright

being mi'qote isn't a sin.
as long as you don't run around exclusively in skimpy outfits

Robert Nelson
Robert Nelson

The one with the suikan is the girl you get the level 63 dungeon from. The slutgear one is the girl who was kidnapped in that dungeon. There's a whole questline about them after you clear the dungeon.

Easton Ward
Easton Ward

Housing is a test of the individual. Is keeping a worthless digital house in a video game worth real money every month? It's not, but still some people are so addicted to their "Time investment" that they can't detatch from the game.

Jeremiah Morales
Jeremiah Morales

Because Devola and Popola.

Benjamin Hughes
Benjamin Hughes

in WoW leveling your first character takes fucking ages. In FFXIV you have it go by relatively quickly due to the MSQ.
Getting from 1 to 110 even without heirlooms takes about as much if not less time than going through three expansions worth of main scenario quest padded more than a teenage girl's bra. Even when you skip all the cutscenes in XIV you're probably looking at maybe 150 hours from the start to the end of 4.1, at least. Right now you can fly through vanilla to TBC in no time at all and Cata with MoP also give a fuckton of exp very fast, the only slogs are Northrend and Broken Shore itself.

Cooper Allen
Cooper Allen

(You)
I'd recommend using a DPS to go through the story because it's a fucking drag to level them and that MSQ experience is a godsend
Okay. What's a DPS that is useful but not overused? I don't want to be that guy playing a meme class where when I join everyone says "oh no, not another X." I imagine that's probably like red mage or samurai.

The aesthetic and concept of bard appeals to me, are they good?

Grayson Anderson
Grayson Anderson

the hotfix didn't fix the infinite gil glitch with vendor dye

Who here 100m gil?

Mason Campbell
Mason Campbell

There's a fuck ton of bards out there my dude, most of them being pretty god awful

Christian Scott
Christian Scott

I want to fuck the one on the left and marry and cheat on the one on the right

Kayden Hill
Kayden Hill

You guessed right about the most common classes.
Anyway Ninja is biggest credit to team, otherwise Bard or to a lesser extent Machinist.

Austin Russell
Austin Russell

In terms of DPS rarity it goes (from rarest to most common)
Machinist >>>>>>>>>>> Summoner > Black Mage > Monk > Bard > Dragoon > Ninja > Samurai > Red Mage

However if you want a job that will always be useful and desired play either Bard or Ninja, because Square Enix is allergic to nerfs for those jobs so they've consistently been the two best DPS jobs in the game bar none since they were released. Especially so for bard since 99.9% of them lack a frontal lobe.

Anthony Moore
Anthony Moore

explain

Jordan Davis
Jordan Davis

As a tonk my commendation always go to the nin that gives me shadewalk and or smoke screen, I have thusly given out 1 commendation.
Heck most nins dont even know that hide resets klonk-jitsu, I die a little bit inside every time I see a nin use Kassatsu out of combat.

Samuel Gonzalez
Samuel Gonzalez

The new Chinese hairstyle is way too cute

Christopher Gomez
Christopher Gomez

Too bad it looks retarded on cats.

Juan Hall
Juan Hall

Why would you want smokescreen on a tank?

Owen Jenkins
Owen Jenkins

Good thing I'm an Au Ra with the tamamo headband

Jayden Perry
Jayden Perry

Doing it as a monk is fucking torture and to top it off the incompetent English translators even managed to fuck up the skill names for the first boss.

Connor Martinez
Connor Martinez

I dont, it was a slight typo, should be smoke screens, as in actually use the god damn skill.

Brayden Perez
Brayden Perez

Heck most nins dont even know that hide resets klonk-jitsu
Most nins? I thought it was common knowledge that Hide is actually useful now since you could reset ninjutsu with it, especially during dungeon runs and in the start of certain pulls.
Tank pulls a group of enemies
Cast Doton
Hide
Cast Katon
Kassatsu
Cast buffed Katon

Blake Jones
Blake Jones

is this game good yet? it was always so fucking stale tbqhwyf

Blake Adams
Blake Adams

Kassatsu affects Doton and you're probably not getting more DPS by using Kassatsu for double Katon

Jose Thomas
Jose Thomas

Lala with tamamo band + Chinese Hairstyle > Au Ra >>>>> Cats

Nathan Davis
Nathan Davis

You already formed a conclusion on the game, what can anyone possibly say to convince you otherwise?

Ethan Robinson
Ethan Robinson

Literally me. I ended up selling off all the gil to RMT before SE could take it away

Henry Morris
Henry Morris

Literally a paedophile

Colton Thompson
Colton Thompson

Dragoon is more rare than Bard.

Josiah Ortiz
Josiah Ortiz

As MCH should i stack DH or CRIT? Aldo any tips from pro MCHs? At ilevel 315 im doing 3500 dps i feel like something is wrong with my rotation

Adam Thompson
Adam Thompson

>>393274067
Read the post again.

Owen Morris
Owen Morris

I loved RDM before this damn game even existed, when is people going to play another job and let me play it without feeling "just another meme character"?

Angel Diaz
Angel Diaz

It might just be my bad luck, but so far only like four out of a hundred nins use it, and I do tend to notice that shit, just because it so rare.
Worst player I have ever seen tho, was a blm, I deleted ACT after, seeing me doing more dmg with auto-attacks than a blm do with spells was not good for my sanity.

Grayson Phillips
Grayson Phillips

"Yes it got pretty good because of x"
"No they haven't really fixed anything since Y'
really joggin my noggin pal

Ian Parker
Ian Parker

Chilling at the FC house is so nice

Mason Miller
Mason Miller

Whats with these Rabanastre horror stories? I joined that raid for first time yesterday, we wiped at the first boss once and after that everything felt easier and easier.

Are you in Balmung's data center?

Jaxson Phillips
Jaxson Phillips

Yeah meant the other way, I typed it wrong.

Caleb Harris
Caleb Harris

Because Red Mage is the easiest job to play at an "acceptable" level and people feel like they're contributing to the team by playing it (even though most of the braindead retards who play it never use cure, raise, embolden, mana shift, virus, etc.).
It's the same reason people play bard even though they never play songs or use any of their bard skills and just stand at the furthest edge of the arena from the party plinking the boss with arrows.

Ethan Jones
Ethan Jones

Your wife and your toilet

Nathaniel Kelly
Nathaniel Kelly

I hate lolicons desu, i think they look super cute, specially when they dye the ears to match the hair color.

Lalas are not for sexual, only mentally ill people have a lala fetish.

William Brown
William Brown

I wonder who is behind this post.

Adam Bennett
Adam Bennett

Tfw Machinists went extinct

Owen Richardson
Owen Richardson

How are the SCH buffs?
I figure I won't resub until 4.5 or something.

Asher Ramirez
Asher Ramirez

Boss casts push
Sucks you in
Boss casts pull
Pushes you off

The fuck?

Caleb Edwards
Caleb Edwards

Helpful, they were already meta before the buffs though

Adrian James
Adrian James

it's clearly controlling the winds behind you. "push" creates a localized gust from behind that moves you forward, while "pull" creates a vortex that draws you back.

Carter Roberts
Carter Roberts

they were already meta before the buffs though

They were pretty much non-existent, last time I played which was late july.

Hunter Miller
Hunter Miller

Tell party "A push is a pull and the reverse"
Entire party except me still goes in the water 4 times.
Sometimes I just hate people.

Jonathan Morris
Jonathan Morris

People remembered WHM has no raid utility

Jaxon Jones
Jaxon Jones

As a melee DPS I just keep hitting the boss, it does fuck all damage anyways.

Brody Powell
Brody Powell

devs got their increased AST population finally, then reverted the SCH changes.

Dylan Murphy
Dylan Murphy

But SCH couldn't keep up with heals because of high MP costs.

Alexander Moore
Alexander Moore

you sound like a faggot I dont want more fags like you in my game

Easton Smith
Easton Smith

Is this the best MMO of decade?

Jace Rodriguez
Jace Rodriguez

Someone edit this one, so the SCH is WAR, WHM is DRK and AST is PLD

Isaiah Johnson
Isaiah Johnson

Doesn't matter when chain fucking stratagem.

Austin Adams
Austin Adams

People were just shit and weren't greedy enough with their energy drains

Nicholas Carter
Nicholas Carter

every MMO is shit but this is the least smelly shit.

Bentley Cox
Bentley Cox

this desu

Jeremiah Miller
Jeremiah Miller

Based on popularity, yeah.
I personally don't count it because numbers are watered down by console players, which don't really count.
Also as much as I enjoy this game, it's actually one of the worse MMOs to come out so far this decade.

Luis Ortiz
Luis Ortiz

The Savage/EX/Ultimate fights in this expansion actually do have new shit though.

The final boss of the current 8-man raid, which is one of the most spectacular fights the game has ever had, is only in Savage. Shinryu EX starts in the last phase of the regular version and gets a completely new phase after that which among other things involves fighting on top of him. And then there's the new Ultimate level difficulty which comes out in two weeks and has you fight the 3 Coil endbosses at the same time.

Evan Brooks
Evan Brooks

Explain further.

Robert Lee
Robert Lee

This game is shit.

Evan Barnes
Evan Barnes

its an ascian. and judging from the end of 4.0s story it likely copied the form of Zenos or Solus

Grayson Smith
Grayson Smith

I just quit because no matter how hard I tried I just couldn't find a good FC or friends.

I can see the fun and the the challenge the game can potentially bring but with the game making it as hard as possible to interact with people anymore I fucking gave up. I'd love another MMO to try but I think even finding a mediocre tolerable one will be impossible.

Jaxson Price
Jaxson Price

no u

Xavier Cruz
Xavier Cruz

That's nice.
Until SE bars all the idiots populating endgame from entering EX and Savage fights though it's just not worth the effort. An environment where 1 mistake = wipe, with absolutely no barriers for idiots to enter your parties, is a recipe for high blood pressure, countless wasted hours and possibly suicide.

Gavin Ortiz
Gavin Ortiz

C-cup
'massive'

Bet you think catgirls have big asses too you fucking spic

Juan Cox
Juan Cox

Take weeks to level up and gear a DPS
Doing anything with my DPS takes 15 to 30 minutes of queuing
Just went back to my tank

Gay game.

Leo Richardson
Leo Richardson

This game is actually really boring leveling up for way too long. I leveled up on ps4 stoned which is comfiest way to do it, but still got really bored towards end

FFXIV is shit generic FFI story remake of you are the chosen "warrior of light" (one of millions actually) and you got find the crystals of light. Simply riveting story telling and why 99% of time every player skips cutscenes

Payoff getting to max level? 1 or maybe 2 weeks at most of there being decent content that is passably enjoyable sometimes. Then wait 4+ months for next patch for another week of content released

Gabriel Baker
Gabriel Baker

trying to scrape together a raid group from FC members
I'm a WAR, buddy is DRK
someone mentions that WAR/PLD is preferred for farms/speed kills
he IMMEDIATELY hauls ass to ul'dah to start leveling PLD
he hasn't even cleared O2S
I think people generally take the meta a bit too seriously.

Angel Cook
Angel Cook

I'm pretty sure they ban people for exploiting bugs like that.

Kayden Gray
Kayden Gray

He's bad though, how can you not clear v2s after all these weeks, v2s is almost a dummy fight.

Jaxson Long
Jaxson Long

Idiots ARE barred from entering the actual hard fights though, because they require clearing the previous fights. EX primals do get a lot of shitters but they are easy enough that if you are any good you will clear then in a couple of hours regardless.

Sounds to me like you're just making excuses for your own incompetence.

Connor Robinson
Connor Robinson

have to do 1s to unlock 2s
it's the braindeadest shit next to lakshmi
have to clear neo ExDe to have access to a rehash fight
yoshi??

Lincoln Wright
Lincoln Wright

Making shit up

The crystal shit hasn't been relevant to the story since literally 2.0. The story is great and 99% of players actually care about it, the cutscene skippers are a very tiny minority that is frowned upon by the general playerbase.

This isn't WoW.

Benjamin Jones
Benjamin Jones

Sell gil for $900
Buy another account
Level/story skip
Come out $800 ahead

Michael Nguyen
Michael Nguyen

The crystal shit was actually a major point at the end of ARR and during SB, you silly cutscene skipper.

Gabriel Sanders
Gabriel Sanders

No BLM is just literally casting a static rotation. The only thing that can be hard is knowing how to use procs and timing your sharpcast for Fire 1 so you can get that fire 3 proc loaded when mana convert is on. SPICY opener with like 7-8 fire 4 I forgot. Nothing feels more better going so hard with fire 4 that you get foul and you still have enough casts for a fire 4 or 2.

If you have good friends/FC that don't mind taking time to learn an encounter BLM is the most fun class just for seeing how far you can push things. I'd be playing BLM and this game more if I had a good group, If not SMN is much better in prog and shit.

Brandon Sanders
Brandon Sanders

I don't think he has the motivation to do it without a group, either that or he doesn't have the patience to deal with randos to get the clear, which seemed like the actual hard part for me. That's my guess, anyway, from what I've seen of him in other fights it definitely seems like he shouldn't have much trouble with it.

Joseph Bell
Joseph Bell

What do you mean there was crystal shit at the end of Heavensward with the Warriors of Darkness, but I didn't really catch what was going on cuz I skipped most of it.

Stormblood I tried to sit through a few cutscenes while leveling up but said fuck it, the story is boring as fuck I will never understand how anyone cares about it.

Easily worst final fantasy story of entire franchise.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page