These things are singelhandedly ruining video games

Angel Wright
Angel Wright

These things are singelhandedly ruining video games.

If one more person tells me to get a chair for 400$ because It's a "gaming chair" I'm gonna pull a dissaray in the mandalay

Early Access games will never release. They are half-assed, unfinished games that live solely off of the hype from screaming YouTube gamers, and that has ruined survival games for everyone. Rust is a good example, as it has been in "Early Acess" for five+ years.

Playstation Plus/Xbox Live is the most retarded thing to ever have existed. You BUY the console, then you BUY the game, and then you have to PAY to play the games you have already bought, on the system you have already paid for.

Every single game that exists on this earth can be played and mastered with a simple logitech keyboard and mouse that costs 10$ that you can get out of a bin behind an office building. Still people spend hundreds and hundreds, if not thousands of dollars on brand "gaming" accessories that has 50+ buttons that you will never use, only because it lights up.

Minecraft/Pixel/retro/indie graphics. I'm not even going to bother explaining this one. It's a cop out for game developers who doesn't have the skill, time, or dedication to create an interesting world. It's not artsy, It doesn't look good, and you will never be on the same level as those who actually puts time and effort into making a good looking game.

Landon Adams
Landon Adams

A literal chair ruining video games

You need to go outside now. Take a deep breath.

Jaxson Sanders
Jaxson Sanders

poorboy can't afford a gaming chair lol
poorboy! poorboy bad chair!

Hunter Reyes
Hunter Reyes

these accessories are ruining vidya gaem
'no'

Leo Turner
Leo Turner

None of those things even have hands!

Christian Barnes
Christian Barnes

a chair
a mouse
a youtuber that doesn't even play video games anymore

Ethan Edwards
Ethan Edwards

If you're going to spend 400 dollars on a chain, shop like an adult.

Noah Gonzalez
Noah Gonzalez

le mature chair for mature gamers
fedoralord

Nathan Gonzalez
Nathan Gonzalez

Minecraft/Pixel/retro/indie graphics. I'm not even going to bother explaining this one. It's a cop out for game developers who doesn't have the skill, time, or dedication to create an interesting world. It's not artsy, It doesn't look good, and you will never be on the same level as those who actually puts time and effort into making a good looking game.

wrong

the fact that you cant explain it means your wrong

Isaac Morgan
Isaac Morgan

as opposed to someone like you? btw not him

Jose Torres
Jose Torres

How's that walmart chair working out for you?

Samuel Jenkins
Samuel Jenkins

I take my games seriously, I game hard and I game long. My DX Racer is a perfect fit. I don't care what Neo-Christian Fedoras like you think of me.

Juan Davis
Juan Davis

all of his facts except early access and ps+ are wrong.
pixel/retro/indie graphics are better than AAA ultra realistic bullshit

John Moore
John Moore

Let's say you pin two players against eachother in an online match in a video game.
One of them is sitting in a DX Racer, with all the newest Razer light up keyboard/mouse/mousepad and gaming screens.
The other player sits in a lawn chair, with office supply keyboard/mouse and a big thick early 2000's monitor, on a wooden kitchen bench.

There will be literally not a single fucking difference in how they play. It comes down to the skill of each of the players.

Brody Campbell
Brody Campbell

not lets players
Also, reaction videos can fuck off as well.

Austin Baker
Austin Baker

blaming a chair for the "downfall" of video games

you must really be a retard op

Ryan Gray
Ryan Gray

and? I'm not defending "gamer" mouse, like you said there will be no difference. If someone wants to play with an expensive mouse, let him play with it. It doesn't ruin the gaming

Elijah Adams
Elijah Adams

Keyboards barely matter as long as they support 4+ key rollover
Mice, screens, proper table to put your shit on do matter.
I'm sorry user but we're not going to justify your cheapfag ways for you

Jose Myers
Jose Myers

It's the "gamer" philosophy, rather than the chair itself. (The chair itself is fucking retarded though).

Brody Reed
Brody Reed

Still people spend hundreds and hundreds, if not thousands of dollars on brand "gaming" accessories

Why would I spend less money on an accessory that I'll be using for the majority of everyday for the next 2-3 years than a good pair of shoes?

If it's even remotely more sturdy and customizable then given the INSANE amount of hours I will be using it, I really don't see a problem. Furthermore buying my first mechanical keyboard about a year ago have made me never want to go back. (razer still trashtier)

Jack Cruz
Jack Cruz

you're not wrong but you forgot SJWs

Evan Brown
Evan Brown

cheapfag
It's not about not being able to afford useless crap.
It's about not buying useless crap, so you can save your money to buy usefull crap.

If you would rather spend a hundred extra bucks on your mouse to make it light up, instead of using that money to feed yourself for the next three weeks, you are the biggest faggot.

Oliver Turner
Oliver Turner

It's not about not being able to afford useless crap.
Cheapfag!= poorfag
If you're cheaping out on something extremely basic like a mouse or chair that youll be using for the next 5+ year 8 hours a day every day then you're cheap and stupid
If you would rather spend a hundred extra bucks on your mouse to make it light up
Stop with this stupid strawman
Not every high quality piece of equipment is made by razor and has a 50% retard tax
instead of using that money to feed yourself for the next three weeks
You see user I'm not living at the edge of poverty that's why I can pursue a hobby

Jeremiah Jackson
Jeremiah Jackson

Also
It's about not buying useless crap, so you can save your money to buy usefull crap.
What could be more useful crap than accessories for my main hobby
What else would I be saving money for, after basic necessities are covered

Christian Nguyen
Christian Nguyen

I like wasting my money on useless stuff because I'm rich
Stop wasting your dad's money underage

Samuel Campbell
Samuel Campbell

Sooo does that mean Old music is "...not artsy." and did not have a lot of effort put into it? some degenerate you are. i think a retard would have even more logic than user

Camden Baker
Camden Baker

seconded

Elijah Walker
Elijah Walker

nice non-argument, I accept your admission of defeat
better luck next thread, cheap bastard

Robert Evans
Robert Evans

pixel/retro/indie graphics are better than AAA ultra realistic bullshit
Most cases no. It's really shit pixel or retro graphics. Only a few games do it good/right or even try to have a style rather then taking no effort at all.

Thomas Ramirez
Thomas Ramirez

Wheeled office chair
I suppose that's fine for those with limited space.

Joshua Davis
Joshua Davis

Are you dumb? Old music still had a lot of work, like old games.
He didnt criticize snesvgames, he criticized indies that make shitty graphics shitty cause they cant make anything better, but call them artsy as an excuse to not admit it.

Noah Thompson
Noah Thompson

how about you don't but into what other people enjoy? if they wanna play games with these stuff then should you care? maybe they are more comfortable with it.

Jace Phillips
Jace Phillips

This

Jackson Torres
Jackson Torres

I'm not Also it's not about being a cheapfag, you have no sense of value if you spend your money on useless shit like a chair or mouse

Tyler Lee
Tyler Lee

instead of using that money to feed yourself for the next three weeks
every purchase in excess of basic needs is for heathens
mfw user is a franciscan

Elijah Edwards
Elijah Edwards

useless shit
like a chair
What could possibly be more important than my health now and 50 years down the line
Why would you ever cheap out on a fucking chair, the thing you're sitting on all day long
Are you for real

Charles Perez
Charles Perez

The fuck are you on about?
There is a world of difference between looking at and old nokia phone and respecting and admiring the beauty of it, and releasing a phone today that is like a old nokia.

Hunter Bennett
Hunter Bennett

now how is that useless compared to anything else that functions beyond it's basic requirements? at least you will use your chair and mouse a whole lot more than anything else so even if there is an incremental difference you will benefit from it

Jaxson Sanchez
Jaxson Sanchez

Everything wrong with gaming culture is a product of gamers themselves having no dignity.
You don't need to watch or care about that YouTuber
You don't need to buy a Wow themed keyboard
You don't need to pour money into lootboxes
You don't need to engage in console wars
You don't need to read game "journalism"
You don't need to be in Diamond league
You don't need to preorder

It's fucking sad. Gamers are the biggest dupes and narcissistic douchebags

Anthony Cox
Anthony Cox

i agree. there's a difference with the vibe that actually sounds good and something that was half-assed (or crappy to begin with)

William Myers
William Myers

there's no distinction between bottom of the barrel office shit, and utterly overpriced marketing garbage
every purchase must fulfill a basic need like eating, you are not allowed to spend money on your hobby or anything not deemed 'useful' by me, the supreme authority
Why would anyone want to argue with you? You can't argue for shit, and roll entirely on hyperbole and other retarded fallacies.

Jacob Ward
Jacob Ward

all in the choices of the individual

Logan Barnes
Logan Barnes

/v/ is defending "gamer" chairs
what timeline is this

Jaxson Cox
Jaxson Cox

hating on Youtubers
Explain to me how they’re ruining videos games?

Charles Allen
Charles Allen

Nobody gives a shit

Wyatt Reed
Wyatt Reed

Those chair are all about "muh gamer community right", it's gay.
You should only play vidyas in a good ol club armchair.

Colton Hill
Colton Hill

sorry user but i gotta agree. we have the technology and capability. and don't forget context.

Connor Baker
Connor Baker

I agree with OP
It's not hard to see which of these individuals have put time and effort into mastering video games, and who the faggot is that moves from the "15 minutes of mem fame" game to the next with only a couple months inbetween.

Make gaming great again.

Jose Davis
Jose Davis

pull a disarray in the mandalay

Sebastian Torres
Sebastian Torres

I wouldn't say ruining but streamers have a bad impact on gaming. Shit games like LoL or Pubg are popular thanks to streamers

Kayden Peterson
Kayden Peterson

aeron
walmart

user, i know you're uncultured and have no idea about Design or Ergonomics, but come on, at least try using decent bait.

Brody Adams
Brody Adams

No, Sup Forums is 'defending' getting quality chairs instead of ruining your posture by sitting on a wooden bench
There's no dichotomy between 'utterly basic' and 'overpriced razor garbage' like OP is implying

Isaac Richardson
Isaac Richardson

Communism Strikes Again!

Brody Parker
Brody Parker

games I don’t like being popular is bad

Joseph Ramirez
Joseph Ramirez

singlehandedly
things
single
more than one

Ethan Jenkins
Ethan Jenkins

Every single game that exists on this earth can be played and mastered with a simple logitech keyboard and mouse that costs 10$ that you can get out of a bin behind an office building. Still people spend hundreds and hundreds, if not thousands of dollars on brand "gaming" accessories that has 50+ buttons that you will never use, only because it lights up.

I'm not saying you're wrong but if you play flight sims without a stick and racing sims without a wheel because of this then you are a literal fucking pleb.

and actually no there are some racing games you literally cannot master with a keyboard. most you can but there are a lot of games where precise steering just matters too much.

Christopher Howard
Christopher Howard

How many of those are you guilty of?

Individuals make shit choices all the time, and gamers seem to make shit choices constantly

Henry Fisher
Henry Fisher

casual tier streamer-bait repetitive online games are good

Aiden Hill
Aiden Hill

Way to misunderstand what he said, dipshit

Henry Phillips
Henry Phillips

a lot actually. but well gotta live with them.

Ryan Davis
Ryan Davis

Shit games like LoL or Pubg are popular thanks to streamers
Got any proof for that
Seems to me that these games are popular because people are having fun with them, which leads to a natural spread, with the streamers being a result of that

Ian Davis
Ian Davis

Enjoy pulling the desk forward and backward all the time

Luke James
Luke James

"gamer" culture is a cancer in itself, the world went to shit when "just do what you want and be happy" became "tell everyonw about what you spend your time on".

Same shit that happened with veganism and weeaboos, people can't fucking enjoy shit anymore, they need to tell everyfuckingbody what they're doing, kids don't want a new game, they also want a new mousepad to go with it, and don't forget to post a photo of your new gaming chair in instagram.

Jordan White
Jordan White

i bought overwatch just to realize that TF2 is more fun imo

Oliver Morales
Oliver Morales

because people are having fun with them
yeah, but you can't deny that streamers boost the popularity of those games

Lucas Rivera
Lucas Rivera

I think we need to reflect upon the implication of gaming having become big-business and the characteristics specific to the media.

I mean we all know games engages you mentally and hacks into your brains reward system in order to satisfy a different set of psychological cravings, but doesn't this also open the door for marketing schemes that are waaaay more insidious than in any other media? We've all heard how MMO developers hire psychiatrists in order to increase your addiction to the game through it's progress-reward system, but what about the emergence and normalization of social features, pre-orders and the prime example of lootboxes?

Sure it's your own personal choice whether you want to purchase and support any of these 'features', but already now it's becoming pretty hard to avoid doing that if you want to play the new triple A releases and game with your friends. Slowly these features creep in and become normalized to the mainstream audience. Thing is that their very nature is a way for developers to play on those same psychological that makes you want to play the game in the first place and tries to deceive you into considering the monetization scheme as part of fun.

TL/DR: Obviously it's a personal choice whether to support these feature, but remember that the developers pray on the same psychological cravings that makes you play the game to try and make you pay 'just a little more, for more funtime'. Also that you'll increasingly have a hard time gaming with friends without incidentally support these schemes as these schemes become normalized.

Joshua Powell
Joshua Powell

The companies themselves pay these streamers to play their games

Charles Young
Charles Young

People like nice things, how revolting!
Definition of nice varies of course, but you can't stop people from spending money the way it pleases them.

Carson Kelly
Carson Kelly

Everyone makes shit choices constantly, its part and parcel to being human. I find most of those things listed dumb myself but you are just using them to look superior.

Connor Walker
Connor Walker

Try playing wow arenas with a shitty logitech keyboard and a 10 dollar mouse against someone with a 12 button mouse and a gaming keyboard

his reaction time will be way faster than yours and you will be at a huge disadvantage

Brody Stewart
Brody Stewart

If one more person tells me to get a chair for 400$ because It's a "gaming chair" I'm gonna pull a dissaray in the mandalay
It's your opinion, and it sound like you are being teased for being poor and not having the money to buy it.
Early Access games will never release. They are half-assed, unfinished games that live solely off of the hype from screaming YouTube gamers, and that has ruined survival games for everyone. Rust is a good example, as it has been in "Early Acess" for five+ years.
Even when most youtubers stop doing that shit, and why are you watching youtubers playing a game and not playing it yourself?
Playstation Plus/Xbox Live is the most retarded thing to ever have existed. You BUY the console, then you BUY the game, and then you have to PAY to play the games you have already bought, on the system you have already paid for.
With that i agree, that's why i play on pc in first place.
Forgot 'single player' up there, but it's mostly personal opinion and skill in this matter, i have a gaming mouse(cheap) that have 2 side buttons and i use these ones in FPS(reload and Aim down sight), Action RPG(2 Action Skills).
Mostly true, but there are players who like this type of game.

Jace Johnson
Jace Johnson

It's a two-way street, or really just the entire dynamic of word of mouth spread
People might find the game through a streamer, they enjoy it, tell their friends to get it, playercounts grow, more streamers appear to get a slice of the pie, rinse repeat
People often insinuate a causal relationship of streamers-> popularity, which is only reall true for meme games like goat simulator getting picked up by a big-name streamer, which leads to a short burst of popularity, but no real growth
For PUBG for example, the biggest western streamer is Shroud, and he only started streaming months after the game already had a huge amount of players

Isaac Sullivan
Isaac Sullivan

I think you're onto something there. I would say that the biggest difference now from the past is the social pressure. In the past, games were mostly offline and there wasn't this "community" of streamers for kids to follow every day. Games lasted longer too, because there were less of them, and there wasn't a great urgency to "get on while the going is good".

Streamers and lets players are this new unwelcome peer pressure that preys upon lonely kids. You don't want to miss out on all the FUN we're having playing overwatch, do you? All the FRIENDSHIP we're having?

I know I'm an old fuck, but I remember when games were an escape from peer pressure, not a cause of it.
That's why Sup Forums is so shit now, too. at least, part of the reason.

Caleb Morris
Caleb Morris

Basically this. It's always amaze me how butthurt some people get when they see people who like to make the use of computer as comfortable for them as possible. In every fucking thread about gaming peripherals like keyboards/mice/chairs/etc. there always be this retard, unironically calling other people stupid for spending their money on things they like.

Kevin Myers
Kevin Myers

Everyone makes shit choices constantly

No, not really. Are you actually upset because I identified gamers as being particularly suceptible to making bad choices? Come the fuck on man.

Owen Davis
Owen Davis

I didn't even realize, back in the day people used to say shit like "I buy the game 2 years after release, with all bugs fixed and all DLC included at 90% discount" yet at some point it suddenly stoped, I remember it used to be part of the whole "pc master race" argument.

Camden Peterson
Camden Peterson

Haven't played WoW in about a decade, got gladiator in the first 2 seasons with a standard 3 button mouse and a ~15 year old keyboard.

Keep being trash though.

Brayden Cooper
Brayden Cooper

Where i follow you:
youtube shills are cancer and i make a point to avoid watching any of them or play any hyped meme games that dont look like something id want to play anyways.

early access, paying for online, worthless dlc, etc. are shameless marketing schemes to drain retards of money and its working, which sucks.

Where you lose me:
its not retarded to spend some extra money on a peripheral/chair that is objectively SUPERIOR or MORE COMFORTABLE to use.

especially if you will be using them heavily.

simple graphics can still produce a very enjoyable game, complex graphics can be done wrong and render a game far less enjoyable, and vice versa, stop being so retarded. simple graphics dont make a game automatically suck, and good graphics dont make a game automatically good.

TL;DR fuck jew shills, but OP is a fag

Liam Sanders
Liam Sanders

If the game in question is a FPS, the one with the gaming monitor have a slightly advantage compared with the 2000 one, since the gaming one certainly have a higher refreshing rate on screen, he probably kill even before his enemy seeing him in his screen, certainly if both are high skilled players in the game.

Christopher Fisher
Christopher Fisher

Here's a great example right here.

He's getting more kills than you because he runs a Razer Dickmash setup with 9000 dpi mouse
You don't want to be left behind in the dirt with last year's model, do you?

In actuality you can compete with a dirt cheap mouse as long as it has enough buttons, and your ping has much more to do with your competitiveness than the dpi of your mouse.

How can you rubes fall for this garbage?

Julian Brooks
Julian Brooks

It's your opinion, and it sound like you are being teased for being poor and not having the money to buy it.

There's that peer pressure again kids

Someone want to post "why is that man eating shit?" comic for me?
"What are you, poor?"

Jose Rodriguez
Jose Rodriguez

what the fuck game are you playing where the time between enemy on screen and kill is less than a tenth of a second

Thomas Morris
Thomas Morris

No, not really

Tell yourself that, my man. Whatever helps you sleep.

Games are now mainstream and an industry bigger than hollywood. Gamers are across the entire social spectrum, so what part of gamers are especially susceptible to making shit choices? The weak-willed ones with no own opinion, easily swayed by peer pressure? I got some news for you man, those are not just gamer traits.

Samuel Russell
Samuel Russell

It's a fucking treadmill. I grew so tired of that kind of thing. I just knock around playing old games at my own pace now.

Julian Clark
Julian Clark

If the game in question is a FPS, the one with the gaming monitor have a slightly advantage compared with the 2000 one, since the gaming one certainly have a higher refreshing rate on screen

That is absolute garbage that you've regurgitated from an advertisement

Charles Walker
Charles Walker

thats his point retard, when things are moving that fast, having a monitor with a higher refresh rate makes it much easier to track motion and visually identify direction and speed.

60hz - 144hz does make a difference, though you could do just as well on an old CRT since they have a high refresh rate as well.

if you can stand the smaller screen sizes.

Ryder Jackson
Ryder Jackson

Does Minecraft actually look like that yet because that's infinitely better looking than what Minecraft looked like when I last played it.

OP sounds like a faggot my $100 mouse has been far better than the $20 mouse it replaced in every way.

Jaxon Sanders
Jaxon Sanders

what a retard lmao

Kayden Johnson
Kayden Johnson

identified the poorfag

its hard to understand unless you actually are competitively good and saw the difference for yourself.

its still just a slight advantage, but its there.

Josiah Reed
Josiah Reed

The weak-willed ones with no own opinion, easily swayed by peer pressure? I got some news for you man, those are not just gamer traits.

Yeah you're definitely not exhibiting insecurity right now over gamers being criticized as a subculture

I've got no time for self deceit about "us gamers" tribalism

Noah Phillips
Noah Phillips

OP sounds like a faggot my $100 mouse has been far better than the $20 mouse it replaced in every way.

What mouse did you get?

Owen White
Owen White

I can literally rest my keboard on my lap to play.

G502

Blake Allen
Blake Allen

OFFICAL GAYMAN ACCESSORIES IMPORTANCE RANKING
top tier
Chair and Desk, must be ergonomic and thus allow for good posture, you're sitting in front on it for hours on end

high tier
Screen: higher resolution and refresh rate are a pretty much objective advantage, although diminishing returns eventually kick in. 180p60fps with low response time is a good standard, but 1440p and 144hz are great upgrades, albeit rather expensive due to also requiring the corresponding hardware
Mouse+mousepad: Not that expensive and can be a great boost to accuracy, speed and quality of life while playing. Perfect sensor, ergonomics fitting your hand and gripping style, thumb mouse buttons are what you're looking for. Bling not required.
Mousepads are cheap, allow you to make larger movements while not disorting the sensor, and preserve your mouse by not wrecking the bottom of it

mid tier
Headphones: Cheap ones will do in most games, but better ones drastically improve the experience, by providing more comfortable wearing over longer durations and better audio quality. Of course you don't need a $400 pair of headphones just to play video games, either

low tier
Keyboard: as long as your current one supports about 4 simultaneous key presses, it's good to go. Better ones really only improve the comfort, particularly when you're also writing a lot

Situational tier: MMO mice with lotsa buttons, racing wheels, joysticks, gamepads and so on, depending on what you play a lot

Cameron Thompson
Cameron Thompson

THIS CHAIR

Jacob Mitchell
Jacob Mitchell

g502
$100

you've been robed, my dude
I bought mine for like 60 bux

Robert Thompson
Robert Thompson

this
i got a comfy beige luxury/office chair from the salvation army for 10 bucks. literally in perfect condition and it reclines.

Elijah Allen
Elijah Allen

Yeah that's good point. I think that's why so many games now implement these social features. Even games with significant single player content sometimes constantly reminds you to upload that snapshot to your social media account or compare your score with those of your friends.

And that's sinister when combined with the lootboxes and incremental P2W schemes. If succesful, they do not only tap into your competitive gene against random people across the globe but also against your friends. When you go buy new clothes, or a new car or maybe a new high quality sporting accessory or even just a unique bottle of booze, then an important factor in your purchasing decision is to impress your peers. This is even more of a factor when considering kids where certain toys makes you cool.

You make a good point about the pressure from popular streamers too. Which also becomes sinister when you about the fact that big business knows this and pumps money either directly or indirectly into these streamers' success. After the explosive success of these EA survival game cash-grabs in the recent years, which are able to attribute most of their success to viral marketing through said streamers, I only see it getting much worse. Investments go where money flows.

Xavier Sanders
Xavier Sanders

Should have gotten a g403 or something, unless you really need all the extra stuff from the 503
Speaking from experience

Ethan Thomas
Ethan Thomas

I don't agree with all of this. I use a $400 chair (on sale for $300). My spine has been fractured and fused and I need comfort.

I also have no problem paying more for a good controller. I like the Bone controller, it's worth it. I COULD play on a keyboard, but it's not fun to me. And the Steel Batalion controller is fun as hell.

Finally, Super Nintendo games can look really nice, pixel art or no.

Oliver Gonzalez
Oliver Gonzalez

Again, I don't respect you, and I know that if you're seeking out advantages that infinitesimal, you're probably not as "pro" a gamer as you would like to be

But, peer pressure works on guys like you.
he's winning more arenas than you because of his Hyper Retina Raper 5000 Gamer Professional screen for Pure Professional Gamers
Get the edge on the competition with the Hyper Retina Raper
Don't get left in the dust with the poors! Be a Professional!

Thomas Clark
Thomas Clark

Criticize whatever you wish, doesn't change the fact that dumb, clueless people are everywhere, thats no gamer-centric phenomenon.

Grayson Hernandez
Grayson Hernandez

My country has a shitty tech tax as well as our dollar being worth not much.

Nah, I'm done with cheap mice.

Henry Phillips
Henry Phillips

The guy on the left is pewdiepie, who's that ugly gook looking cunt on the right?

Zachary Evans
Zachary Evans

YOu honestly bought this overpriced gaudy piece of shit with neon lights all over it?

Well someone's buying them, I guess

And regarding the chair... you have a lounge chair (presumably it's your parents furniture), and you lay your keyboard on your LAP?

Feel free to splurge on a desk!

Kevin Reed
Kevin Reed

g403
cheap
user, I own both mice
The 403 feels like a much more coherent and sturdy device
I don't know about you, but I ended up never using any of the additional features of the 503, while it came with downsides like being pretty heavy and getting really dirty really quickly

Austin Brown
Austin Brown

thats no gamer-centric phenomenon
Get some fucking self-esteem

Anthony Parker
Anthony Parker

502, of course

Michael Barnes
Michael Barnes

Try again, ive been in TF2 Invite for years sonny.

You're so biased by your own professional appraisal that no advantage exists when it very clearly does.

There's no use arguing if you refuse to see the objective truth supported by high-level gamers everywhere including myself.

Matthew Long
Matthew Long

Mouse is great, that chair is mine, stay a little bitch.

that G403 looks just like my previous mouse but with a light on it, I prefer my g502.

Brandon Torres
Brandon Torres

There's no use arguing if you refuse to see the objective truth supported by high-level gamers everywhere including myself.

Did you miss the part where I said I have no respect for "competitive" gamers? I don't care if your e-schlong is around the block, it means nothing to me.

Thomas Turner
Thomas Turner

You can get to every place in your country by riding a bike, so why buy a car?

Tyler Rogers
Tyler Rogers

Seems like all those things can't ruin anything if anyone buys them. Look like the real problem is gamers.

Luke Rogers
Luke Rogers

then what is your argument lol

if you want to be the best you can be, you are foolish not to take advantage of a better screen at the very least.

go ahead and save money if you dont mind hurting your eyes and seeing less.

William Baker
William Baker

I have all the good shit mate. I own a house.
I think your desperate need to have any advantage, no matter how small, no matter the cost, is dickless and an open display of your insecurity

Landon Collins
Landon Collins

Those are all avoidable/none issues apart from paid online

Brody King
Brody King

Pewds is based though you nigger.

Cameron Bennett
Cameron Bennett

ok, nice baseless opinion

ill enjoy my beautiful computer screen now

Asher Brown
Asher Brown

Why the fuck are you speaking in memearrows

Evan Russell
Evan Russell

Jesus, you really are that insecure. How many times have you been banned for raging?

Jeremiah Roberts
Jeremiah Roberts

the user enjoying his peripherals for his hobby is insecure
not the user making the thread about how he's totally cool for cheaping out on his hobby

Justin Price
Justin Price

Lots of times then, lol

Hunter Powell
Hunter Powell

I think I might be gay cuz I really love Pewds

Ryan Martin
Ryan Martin

Every single game that exists on this earth can be played and mastered with a simple logitech keyboard
What is key rollover for $200, Alex?

Daniel Ross
Daniel Ross

If multiple different entities and events happened entirely separate of each other then it couldn't have been single handed.

James Anderson
James Anderson

Guys, why are these independent developers choosing a style that lets them make a game visually consistent yet affordable instead of trying to compete with realistic AAA 3D games on their $20000 budget?

Joshua Hughes
Joshua Hughes

You know that hasn't been an issue in any keyboards for like 15 years, right?

Brayden Reed
Brayden Reed

You wanna know how I know you don't work or ever had any experience with managing ANYTHING in your life?

Stop being a disgusting being and a disgrace to your family, I bet you can hear your father sobbing everytime he takes a shower.

Jacob Phillips
Jacob Phillips

I do agree with almost everything but the using the 50 button mouse, I want one so I can heal without using my keyboard.

Dylan Scott
Dylan Scott

investing in your hobby is shameful
video games are already cheap as far as hobbies go. being stingy about upping your quality of life just shows you're a poorfag

also racer chairs are great, but not worth the price.
Seriously put down the cash for a nice office chair. Don't settle for some brittle chink shit it's the one piece of furniture you'll more than anything else

Elijah Roberts
Elijah Roberts

this, to an extent

Wyatt Robinson
Wyatt Robinson

Tfw have a gaming chair only for the novelty aspect
Wew

Dominic Williams
Dominic Williams

this, and every cunt i know bitches at me for not using a naga in WoW because of hotkeys, nigga pressing 1-6 on a keyboard is so much easier then tiny as fuck buttons on the side of a mouse that are literally for baby fingers

Nicholas Cox
Nicholas Cox

cant afford a chair
make a thread about it
OP is

Jayden Bell
Jayden Bell

damn you're actually really stupid

Christian Flores
Christian Flores

having a mouse without 3 extra buttons
i had oic related, cost <30€ had side buttons programmed to 1and 3 an top one to 4, most usefull shit i've ever had

Connor Morales
Connor Morales

I made a copy of your comments in a text file, by the way

Andrew Diaz
Andrew Diaz

nice baseless opinion

this is one of those phrases used only by complete fucksticks

Isaiah Ramirez
Isaiah Ramirez

That's not what single-handedly means.

Ethan Walker
Ethan Walker

I think that guy is called Markiplier

William Mitchell
William Mitchell

Well Terraria made up for that by having a fucking shitton of content. In the end I'll be playing the game to have fun, I don't care how the game looks if it accomplishes that.

Lucas Martin
Lucas Martin

There will be literally not a single fucking difference in how they play

Well good im glad we could make a thread about it

Andrew Morales
Andrew Morales

I know things seem dark, OP, but I assure you that despite your 16 years of experience in this world, none of the things you mentioned are ruining gaming.

John Sullivan
John Sullivan

tfw 800$ classy office chair my daddy stole from his office when they moved buildings

Benjamin King
Benjamin King

You also don't need to care what other people spend their money/time on, but here you are. How illogical of you.

Jonathan Bennett
Jonathan Bennett

You don’t buy a DXRacer or vertagear to make you better at games retard. They are just better for your back than some shitty 40 dollar chair you probably use

Levi Kelly
Levi Kelly

The chair itself is fucking retarded though).

Explain

Camden Miller
Camden Miller

Why the hell would you ever think the chair you sit in would affect how you play? You get a chair you find comfortable, that's all. In your example, chances are the guy in the gaming chair is more comfortable than the guy in the lawn chair.

Jackson Sullivan
Jackson Sullivan

Every single game that exists on this earth can be played and mastered with a simple logitech keyboard and mouse that costs 10$ that you can get out of a bin behind an office building.
What a terrible opinion from someone who is clearly not good at video games. If you think you can compete in a FPS or RTS game with a mouse that has an absolute garbage sensor you're free to try and get your shit absolutely kicked in. Sensors are indeed getting better and cheaper and you can for sure get a chink mouse that has a decent sensor, we're no longer in the 2010 "Razer Deathadder is the only competitive option" era but if you think you can get away with using an IntelliMouse or Office Mouse now you're a fucking fool, Keyboards are just the same.

Ayden Carter
Ayden Carter

How illogical of you.

Thanks for the input spock

I don't care what they spend their money on, but I'll call them idiots if they spend it on junk

Ryder Myers
Ryder Myers

welcome to Sup Forums, how contrarian are ya?

Josiah James
Josiah James

They're often quite cheap, poorly made chairs

You'd have to be a flaming idiot to buy one just on that alone

Noah Gomez
Noah Gomez

competitive

Competitive play is for douches though

Owen Taylor
Owen Taylor

Not even the same guy, but those chairs are cheap as all hell, no need to buy one for 40 gorillion dollars. We have those things at work and they break all the time.

Nolan Lopez
Nolan Lopez

You BUY the console, then you BUY the game, and then you have to PAY to play the games you have already bought, on the system you have already paid for.
Whos paying for the servers for the games you play on PC? For the longest time, as in when Xbox Live started out, people had to run and pay for their own dedicated servers.

Josiah Evans
Josiah Evans

This thread is why Russians and Brazilians shouldn't be allowed to make threads here. They're too poor for their input to matter.

Aiden Phillips
Aiden Phillips

you BUY the land
you BUY the house
you PAY house and land you already bought

what the fuck

Dylan Campbell
Dylan Campbell

Singlehandedly
Lists mutiple things

Thomas Carter
Thomas Carter

retrostyled and pixelart style graphics = indie games
all indie games look bad

Last time I checked Dwarf Fortres, MUDs, and games as such were still very popular.
You sound like this one asshole streamer I used to watch who thought that all indie games were bad simply because of their graphics and automatically dismissed anything that wasn't AAA didn't look like Crysis 3 on max settings.

David Roberts
David Roberts

pic related

Jaxson Baker
Jaxson Baker

Destiny and League
Gonna elaborate?

Bentley Peterson
Bentley Peterson

They're too poor

People who underscore the difference between themselves and the poor aren't so far from the poor house themselves

The status anxiety from WHAT ARE YOU POOR?! types is funny though

Zachary Carter
Zachary Carter

Yeah, completely disregard that the person said "mastered", you dumb shit. You clearly haven't mastered a game if you play like shit against other people.

Gavin Johnson
Gavin Johnson

im braindamaged, people who arent braindamaged are douches
ftfy

Isaiah Martin
Isaiah Martin

You clearly haven't mastered a game if you play like shit against other people.

lol, douche

Nicholas Long
Nicholas Long

Why do you type "braindamage" as one word?

Christopher Brooks
Christopher Brooks

You're a fucking failure in every aspect of your life.

Benjamin Rodriguez
Benjamin Rodriguez

Desk? I just rest my my keyboard on my lap. Put my wireless LG mouse on a mouse pad on the arm rest. I also play on my tv.

Jackson Anderson
Jackson Anderson

Holy fuck I hate that faggot on the right. The way he overreacts at everything is so bad that you can actually tell the exact moment where he starts hamming it up right after he legitimately gets taken by surprise.

Landon Brown
Landon Brown

Check out this fucking virgin

Josiah Perry
Josiah Perry

Bullshit, I own my own house and car

All the best on becoming a professional twitch streamer though bruz

Hudson Cook
Hudson Cook

Theyre about 300. Not even two days pay in the most humble salary. Vertagear is solid

Connor Ward
Connor Ward

You can play football with a cheap foam one the same as an official NFL one
There's a reason even amateur leagues use real foorball and not dollar store foam onea. Google DPI. There's a reason gamin mice are gaming mice. Also a mechanical keyboard feels amazing to play on. Why would I skimp out on something I touch and use a lot? You're just a jelous, poor, 3rd world shitter. Back to League with you peasant!

Juan Ward
Juan Ward

You're literally just lying to yourself, nobody is going to believe you. You're actually a failure if you cant handle things being competitive.

Kevin Smith
Kevin Smith

/v/ thinks spending a few hundred bucks on toys and sharing a bathroom with your parents is wealthy living

I'm stunned, honestly.

Brayden Jenkins
Brayden Jenkins

Maybe it's comfortable. That's all that really matters with a chair.

Nicholas Rogers
Nicholas Rogers

You really don’t know what you’re talking about and being so far in your ignorance have placed yourself on a pedestal related to the topic.

Anthony Brooks
Anthony Brooks

destiny was literally just a big moneygrab, dlcs all over the place yet the game hardly had any good content.

I really shouldnt have to elaborate on league, if youve ever played the game and know what the community and its fanbase its like, that should be enough to keep you away.

Alexander Scott
Alexander Scott

Yeah and you could get a much, much better office chair for that price

Ryan Watson
Ryan Watson

Pixel graphics doesn't look good
Millennial detected. How does it feel to miss out on 4th gen consoles, you sad fuck.

Joshua Price
Joshua Price

People respect athletes when they compete.

But nobody respects "competitive" clicking

Julian White
Julian White

Millennial here; probably older than you. Started with N64 and PSX. Feels fine.

Cooper Flores
Cooper Flores

HURR DEY TROW BALL IT GO FAR TOUCHDOWN!!!!!!!!! ME PLAY NFL ME BRAIN HURT ME MAKE A BILLION DOLLARS
What the fuck are you even doing here, you troglodyte? Do you also say that Chess isnt a sport?

Samuel Morales
Samuel Morales

lol. Let me guess man - you bought a 144 hz monitor when they first came out

Brody Perez
Brody Perez

Sure, as long as you don't mind overpaying

Jaxon Powell
Jaxon Powell

It can be the most comfortable chair in the world but if it's only comfortable for five seconds before the foam collapses and the wheels fall off, it's still a shit chair.
Durability plays a large role.

Charles Butler
Charles Butler

Ahahahaha

Popular in school, were you?

Parker Torres
Parker Torres

Playstation Plus/Xbox Live is the most retarded thing to ever have existed.
no nintendo mentioned
no amiibos mentioned
no NES/SNES mini mentioned
hmm

Evan Gray
Evan Gray

gayming equipment
nice

Jace Phillips
Jace Phillips

you just admitted to breaking rule 2.

William Foster
William Foster

OP is a literal underage retard ahahahahaha

Gavin Phillips
Gavin Phillips

Its about time you go back to facebook.

Carter Rivera
Carter Rivera

/v/ has fought this for years
now we've given up completely and have joined the other side, calling OP retarded
OP's not a faggot, you are.

Gavin Ortiz
Gavin Ortiz

Millennial means someone born inside of 1980. If you were looking for the word for people too young to be on this website, you meant your classmates.

Sebastian Baker
Sebastian Baker

excuse my ignorance, i always thought millenial mean being born in 2000 or later.

Adrian Parker
Adrian Parker

i fall into the second catagory and as soon as i have some money for a good desk and monitor im switching over

Julian Hill
Julian Hill

Wrong, your complaints are shit.

expensive gaming equipment
doesn't affect games that are released, don't buy them if you don't want them retard

early access scams
even if early access never was a thing on steam, shitty crowd funded vaporware games would still exist, look at star citizen

console multiplayer
ever paying for that shit
playing multiplats on console ever

pixel graphics
Still not ruining games, those people would make shit games regardless. Good pixel games exist that wouldn't exist if they were banned or some stupid shit.

Jeremiah Bailey
Jeremiah Bailey

There is ZERO set definition of "Millenial" and its age ranges are made up at random. You're both retarded for feeding into that retarded word.

Sebastian Young
Sebastian Young

Ey guys we talking about accessories, well i got a keyboard after my other one broke and Walmart didn't have any cheapy deepy ones, shit called steel series i think. It's basically like a razor with the nice keys except also only around 30 bucks. Just wanted to let you know cause i found it nice and cheap. It also let's you turn off those annoying lights, i don't know how anyone can play with those shits lighting up the bottom of your peripheral

Jason Watson
Jason Watson

What game do you want to be a professional twitch streamer of bro?

Owen Ward
Owen Ward

multiple things
singlehandedly
I think you should look up words before you use them, champ

Cameron Diaz
Cameron Diaz

Just because you scream and cry doesnt mean there isn't a definition. Just look it up you brainless nigger.

Sebastian Foster
Sebastian Foster

excuse my ignorance, i always thought millenial mean being born in 2000 or later.

Get a load of the balls on this guy, admitting he didn't know something

Ryder Anderson
Ryder Anderson

You're all wrong. A millennial is a young person who you don't like.

Ryder Long
Ryder Long

It was coined to refer to the people that would be entering the workforce in the new millennium, and everyone agrees that the lines are somewhere between the late 70s and the early 2000s. There's always discussion over terminology in any field; that doesn't mean terminology doesn't exist you raging spastic.

This has become to common usage, yes.

Matthew Kelly
Matthew Kelly

I've payed mine 39 euros. It's very comfortable, and you can shut the blue light on the G if you don't like those things

Ryder Reed
Ryder Reed

I have a razer mouse and I use all the buttons on it though.

Jordan Martinez
Jordan Martinez

You may have had me until the screenshots

DOOD 2REEL GRAFIX are just as bad as lazy pixel art. Ironically, art and atmosphere were the first victims of improving technology

Ryder Cox
Ryder Cox

I just want to play video games...

Aaron Stewart
Aaron Stewart

It will never be so simple again

Unless you follow the path of light and make 80% or more of your gaming offline single player or couch co-op

Owen James
Owen James

Stop being so emotional, you fucking millennial.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page