Ahahaha

Ahahaha

>GOOSEBUMPS
Doesn't he mean GOOSEFLESH

I once gave a girl a forcegasm and now i'm on a list

For once he has a point. We have games like Battlefront, sure, but why ISNT there a Star Wars Musou yet?

I thought he removed ethan from this shit comic to use the fucking tellytubbys with numbers on their shirts

He rebooted the Ethan storyline. No more romance. Instead he and fat room mate are videogame powered superheroes.

That isn't Ethan, its literally Buckley himself in comic form.

Hehe

Nobody cares

ayy

>univerally

Yesterday i watched my sister pulling her knees up. Her loose pajama shorts tightened up but a bit to the side, enough for me to see her cute white-and-blue panties. The ridges of her pussylips were visible and it gave me a right stiffy.

pics

It's getting really hard to not just hate Star Wars entirely at this point.

Did you masturbate

It's funny because he's in a wheelchair.

Star Wars is fucking trash.

LOL

wew

>yep

>obvious crossovers with dynasty warriors
>western franchise

it's like buckley knows fucking nothing about dynasty warriors at all.

This comic triggers me so hard

Gomen ;)

>toxic masculinity

Always do self checkout

Why would that even be a problem when it's wrapped in sealed plastic?

Buckley is an idiot. What do you expect?

Kek

>work at grocer
>cant touch pork

mudslimes think pork contaminates everything it touches

It's forbidden to sell or handle pork products. She's trying to follow that as best she can.

OTHER

GAME

Technically she isn't allowed to not handle the goods the store sells unless her contract explicitly states she can avoid them.

I'm actually really curious as to how you advert "Toxic Masculinity" in a costume?
If you're dressed as a girl its not masculine

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Is his art getting better or is this just a freak strip

>can't not hire muslim because that's racist
>can't expect muslim to handle pork products because that's inconsiderate
You literally can't win

I FUCKING LOVE STAR WARS!

Some people have a hard time not bringing up their beliefs in every interaction.

She technically should not be working there at all since selling pork is against their customs too as far as im aware.

I don't care for Star Wars.

It's a minimum wage garbage job, who gives a shit?
Also I'm sure a large grocery store company would rather allow some time minority of their employees to ask the customer to hold the pork than start a debate over religious rights in the workplace.

dide she ded???

Two good movies. IT HAD TWO GOOD MOVIES. HOW DID IT GET THIS FAR YOU FUCKING NERDS?

>Not even with a fork.

kek

Muslims can handle pork, even raw, just fine. If you hire some fundie asshole who uses their religion to be a dick, that's a different reason to fire them.

lol

Yeah, strict interpretation of the rules would say she couldn't work there at all. Most don't follow them that strictly though.

"who else are you going to find to masturbate with a porg?" - Rich "Dick the birthday boy" Evans

>conversations nobody has ever had in life

It's their fucking job. If they can't do it fire their ass, 1000s of others would fill same job.

That's racist, saying black people are lower class.

>BLM
>"middle class priorities"
I don't know why but I'm still laughing

THESE ARE THINGS THAT I KNOW
THESE ARE THINGS I LIKE

Could just, uh
Hold the pork

muslim here,
this would never happen in western society.

I didn't realise she's a muslim. I thought she was shopping wrong by not carrying those items separately that do not fit the carriage.

She's doing her job, isn't she? If she shows up in time who cares if she asks the customer to handle pork?
And like I said, it's minimum wage bullshit.

Yes you can.

>Sign I assume says "I can't breathe"

Wait what.
That sounds like a medical emergency and not something you make a sign and hold up traffic for.

>Muslims can handle pork, even raw, just fine
I don't doubt that, and I expect a muslim working in a grocery store to know he's gonna interact with stuff his religion forbids in one way or another.
>If you hire some fundie asshole who uses their religion to be a dick, that's a different reason to fire them.
Firing him on the basis of religion is a big no-no, I think.

Stephie looking pretty fuckable here.

are you understanding that comic?

You're probably right, if you asked something like this chances are you'd get yelled at, told to go back to Afghanistan or something. At least, in America.

LOL

>I'm going to get a job where I can't handle a lot of common foodstuffs and you have to respect it for some retarded reason

>the customer to handle pork?
Last time I handled my pork in the supermarket I was told to leave.

it depends. there are provisions in discrimination legisltion (here in Aus, at least) that indicate that if the "protected class" (race, sex, religion etc) is significantly impeding someones ability to actually do their job, then it isn't discrimination to fire them on that basis. its a really touchy provision though, and it depends a lot on the job and the person you want to fire. I dont think you could fire this cashier girl when you could just, say, reassign her to stocking shelves.

>wii fiit

>Firing him on the basis of religion is a big no-no, I think.
inb4 a bunch of spaghettitards make a clause saying they're incapable of handling non-spaghetti food

Something about the idea of a bitch in a hijab acting passive-aggressive makes me unreasonably angry and I'm not even a polfag. Also she should have been drawn as 50lbs overweight, all of them let themselves go badly since the only thing allowed in Islam is to gorge yourself.

> I'm going to refuse to accommodate a religion even in the smallest of ways and then get mad if its adherents live in small ethnic communities instead of assimilating!

Case about cops holding down a fat negro who promptly started wheezing and saying "I can't breathe"

Not got jungle fever myself but it was pretty clearcut two burly cops sitting on a fat guy was a bad idea to begin with

Cops strangle a black man to death on the street, you mean, and refuse to let any medical assistance through until it was too late for him.

>wanting ethnic replacement
British?

>hijab
Why did Khomeini and the british ruin middle-east? They've become so dumb and backwards it's astonishing

Muslims + pork is basically "avoid doing so unless it's not possible, then whatever." Working in a grocery store in the first place is kinda the thing you should avoid since pork is a fact of life unless it's a speciality store.

Second part, they're refusing to do their job based on their religion, which they knew ahead of time. It's not the same thing as firing someone because you found out they're muslim. Even though that's a huge headache because anyone with even the slightest bit of malice can easily cry wolf, so they'd probably be moved off cashier and do some other job.

the "I can't breathe" case came from them tackling and putting their body weight on to hold him down like linebackers at a handegg game, no direct strangulation, but as is true with anybody a lot of weight on top of where their lungs are will cut off air circulation

>jacking off the firedept as thanks
I wish.