Are there any games that let you rewind time?

Are there any games that let you rewind time?

No, that's absurd.

TimeShift

No because once you're done playing the player would rewind time before he purchased the game
New age of piracy, time piracy

Life is Strange

Thinking with time machine, an "official" for portal 2, free on steam

When I was a kid, if I made a major screw up, I would really hope that I had the power to turn back time and undo my mistakes.

I still do.

Blinx the Time Cat you fucking idiots

Bellow Story

Actually decent game

>Pony Tsunotori

"Official" mod*

dont we all?

the first 3d prince of persia (maybe other later ones?)

When I make a mistake, I look back and realize how easy it would have been to make the right decision and that I'm an idiot.

If she just Rewinds Mirio losing his quirk or Deku getting fucked up again for being an idiot, I'm gonna shit out of my ears

Fire emblem echoes

Is this the One My Rubber Ben of MHA

Super Time Force Ultra.

O

MY

Shit up your containment board, BNHA tard.

RUBBER

there's not even that character in the image.

How has no one said this yet?

NEN

Only one more day till Hackoshi does it.

Any game with quick save

It's still pony related, now get back to your containment board

Undertale kind of
it's not technically rewinding but save states are an in-universe thing that some characters mention/make use of

>It's still pony related

because Sup Forums is full of underage kids

Dark Souls lets you rewind time, but you yourself aren't rewound.

Braid

goddammit why does there have to be someone with a time manipulation quirk? any time a series tries to add time travel into the mix when it's not the main subject matter it ends up undermining pretty much everything else in the series

I never played it, but I think gen 6 Prince of Persia games had that gimmick.

Those rewinding sounds are engraved into my memory
SHOAAAAAAAAAAAWOAAAAAAAWOOOOOOOSHOOOOOOOOO

>show has a pony character
>not pony related

its not even time manipulation, its a shit translation

>Just realised I have no idea how rewind in Dirt 3 looks like because never used it.

Stop giving retards (you)s.
It's the only thing that keeps them coming back.

>raw literally says "quirk, rewind"

I can't believe there's 0 (zero, cero) doujins of that character

The Forza and Dirt games let you rewind time backwards, but probably not what you had in mind.

Singularity perhaps? All the time reversal things are scripted events though. Same goes for Titanfall 2, which had this really neat level going on with time travelling between the past and the current day to advance forwards.
What made it also neat was that both the past and the present had enemies looking for you, so you got no chill at all.

Did everyone forget about this?

Is there any game out there with time manipulation or slow mo for melee fights? Something like F.E.A.R or webm related.

I want to play some sword fighting game with slowmo where I can feel the weight of the sword breaking ribs and ruining someone day, but most games with slowmo, like dishonored or skyrim simply lack the proper weight, the characters just dont react right because the engine was never made to handle fights in slowmo, its weird to bash someone head with a greatsword in slowmo only for the guy to react not at all to your attack, he just falls dead in the same spot.

Doesnt look like there was much to remember.

O MY REWIND NEN

Haven't read the BMHA manga, is there actually someone with a time rewind quirk? Because that sounds like asspull galore to me.

I very much don't like these threads. "What are some games" "Are there any games where I can/where you can" "ITT games that ___" with non-game related specific subject matter. Granted this one is less shitposty, but it's still the same. Is it so hard to just stay on topic?

That said:
Chrono Trigger/Cross (Turnbased RPG)
Braid (Platformer)
Undertale (Bullet Hell RPG)
Radiant Historia (Turn Based RPG)
Final Fantasy 13-2 (Real Time RPG)
World of Warcraft (MMORPG)
Life is Strange (Visual Novel)
Gods Will be Watching (Puzzle Game)
Prince of Persia (Action Platformer)

Among others.

He's right tho. BNHA fucks are obnoxious and need to stay on their board.

any game that lets you respawn after you die

not so much "rewinding" as "reverting from existance to nonexistance"

kinda like an inverse Orihime

Man, you're REALLY butthurt that something became popular.

Kids these days don't even know of Prince of Persia

>pointing out that your thinly veiled shit thread isn't vidya related is being butthurt about a mediocre show's popularity

>not so much "rewinding" as "reverting from existance to nonexistance"
t. head canon

Considering Sup Forums has dozens of DBS threads every day I'm glad BNHA triggers you

Talking about time-rewinding games, what the hell happened to Quantum Break anyways? I never saw anyone talk about it ever since it released. Was it really that shit?

So what are the properties of the rewind quirk?

>Because that sounds like asspull galore to me.
It's literally being introduced for an ass pull.

Stay mad

DBS threads can at least be tertiarily related to videogames.

Unless this gets a half assed non-game visual novel, this won't.

Not him by the way.

I think everyone forgot about it since it came out on Xbone.

"Leave Overhaul to me."

Hero Academia can be tertiarily related to videogames by the same logic since there's a 3DS entry.

Lets not pretend DBS threads aren't thinly veiled to talk about the latest Toei episodes.

Blades of time.

prince of persia games.

except there are actual DBZ games, a lot of them in fact.

that fucking blows. If I wanted to read Jojo, I'll do that.

What is it?

I vaguely remember a game that i got on a cereal box, was set in Mexico and had these "go backwards in time" consumables that acted as second chances incase you died and/or wanted to make a different shot.
Does anybody know what i am talking about?

anyone else struggle to remember the names of characters in this series?

Load save file

It stank.

Bravely Default

Sands of Time wasn't the first 3D PoP. That was, you might be surprised to learn, Prince of Persia 3D.

And yes, following Sands of Time the rewind feature became a staple of the series.

They did. You just didn't see it because you're a dumb fucking retard who doesn't read the thread before writing shitty posts.
Kill yourself.

>they still use niggastream bad translation.
>on Sup Forums because Sup Forums now snipe you on sight when you act this retarded

Don't blame you, half of the cast are irrelevant and cookie-cutter.

Bunny Must Die! Chelsea and the seven devils.

Messing with time was cool but every other mechanic was ass. It's a shitty FPS with a really cool gimmick that tries and fails to carry the entire game.

So do I, but I've also realized that if I had that ability I wouldn't learn anything from my mistakes.

There was an adventure game whose name I don't remember that had a plot about this.
Husband has his child die on the same day, discovers he has the power to rewind time. He tries to prevent his child's death, buut that resu;ts in his wife's death, The game is basically you going through trial and error puzzles by rewinding time every time in order to save both your wife and child.

Anyone remember the name ?

Killing Floor 2

>個性, 巻き戻す
Quirk, Rewind

>its not even time manipulation, its a shit translation
Dude, it's literally called 巻き戻す, which is literally "Rewind".