How was your day Sup Forums?

How was your day Sup Forums?

I did this today
So I'd say pretty good

It was alright I guess.

Nice. Did you get the Ultima or take on any of the secret bosses you filthy casual?

Almost finished my play through of Splinter Cell Chaos Theory.

I'm currently off to bed because i have to wake up at 4 am to go to work.

long, exhausting working on homework at 1am because muh procrastination.

Also I dont like myself but at least nothing bad happend today.

awful

pic not related

Good job.
I was trying to do KH2FM data org XIII bosses today, but I'm so terrible.
The only one I can beat is Marluxia

Meh, I was a low level 58ish and didn't feel like grinding to beat the last of them. Also, I was playing on ps2 if that makes a difference. Not a remake

Terrible, just got home from work and I go back in 8 hours from now

So I just went and beat the game

I'm fine, how are you?

Saw bladerunner 2049

Played skyrim and ignored gym and motorcycle

I literally thought he's holding a rope hanging in his room from the thumbnail in the catalogue

Guess that answers the question

I haven’t played a video game in months because I’m so fucking stressed with school and work

I just want to fucking die

what kind of creature is this?

>I seriously hope you guys don’t do this.

Am I autistic for hating when people hold keyblades incorrectly, with the teeth facing away from them? Even cosplayers do it often and you'd think they'd know better.

It was alright

Been kinda sick but I played through some of Danganronpa 2 with gf and then I played some private server WoW

Noice. PS2 Ultima is really easy to get. In Final Mix it is an absolute pain in the ass to get if you didn't choose the Shield, but also cool because they added in a bunch of mini bosses that drop new materials. Did you have fun with the game? Also, was it your first time playing a game in the series?

He's the based nippon yoshi man so give him some slack.

My favorite war hero died yesterday and I'm a bit sad over it.
I've just kind of been playing Dishonored and unloading huge chunks of steel out of trailers.

Got a body pillow at Walmart earlier. Going to go cry and fall asleep for a few hours before school/work. I have a cold, trying to quit smoking right now so that's compounding shit. Good day overall.

Played some Crawl. Pretty good game, too bad I don't have any friends to play it with.
Didn't play it too much, though, I'm going through a diarrhea case and I can't focus on games like this.

Who here 2-2 at locals again?

I just found out I have myopia, sciatica, and dry eyes. Too much screen looking I guess.

I am an eurofag so I just woke up and am about to go to uni. Day will probably be shitty as always.
Probably gonna play some Deus Ex when I get back.

That's my friend Matt. His face got burnt in a fire - lost his eyebrows and nostrils. Fucked up his eyes too. Here's what he looked like before

Doing my best, OP. Worked for 9 hours. The loneliness is starting to creep back again.

I hope you die ASAP, you fucking nomura piece of shit. You are the worst cancer.

I loved it
As for it being my first time playing, it's not. I got the game when I was about 6. Lost the disc at some point. Found it years later. Didn't beat it. Couple years later. Got further. Didn't beat it. Fast forward to today, popped it in my ps2 3 days ago. Beat it today, start to finish. Level 58ish. Chose Sword lost shield

>Had some dried out cake
>Watched a blind playthrough of pic related, really enjoyed it
>Laid down on the couch and wondered when I'm going to stop being a NEET
Feeling a little down but was a pretty good day

Good because aMSa made it into Summit and I start my first day at work at a new job tomorrow.

Ultima Weapon is such a ridiculous grind in Final Mix, I get that they wanted special enemies to be important but it's just fucking stupid.

Whats wrong user? Something troubling you? You seem to be getting mad over absolutely nothing.

I got laid today so better than yours.

Him and blea are gonna get rekted hard. Atleast we will see some cool mid tier action.

Ah you sound a lot similar to what I did as well. I got both 1 and 2 as a babbie and never really got to far into the games. A couple years ago I ran through 1 and 2 on PS2 and they were absolutely heavenly. The differences between 1 and 1 final mix are pretty minimal. If you plan on playing 2 though definitely get either the PS3 or PS4 remasters if you can, because it's a completely different game for the better compared to vanilla kh2.

I'd put aMSa in the top half of the voted in players.

Bad. I found out I'm a fucking retard who can't figure out how to install simple game mods.

He's competitive against everyone who got voted in. Since they have round robin placement pools now he'll probably take a few sets.

Meh. I had a conversation with ABIB about waifu and husbando threads on Sup Forums that just let to some separate-but-equal bollocks. I wish Hiro was reasonably contactable.

It sucked. I feel like a living disappointment who can't do anything right.

I'll try to find my PS3 then

How did you like it? I saw it the other day. If there's one complaint I have it's the long as fuck pauses between sentences. Jesus Christ was that done just to piss impatient people like me off?

He will beat Blea/MikeHaze and maybe SFAT since the nigga chokes constantly.

Then again he can probably pull another plup upset outta nowhere.

His character is soo fucking bad but its still crazy seeing the shit he does with yoshi.

I still hate everything so it was pretty normal day

>quote tattoo on arm

Shitty. I'm running out of money and I can't seem to find employment. I know I should be more worried about eating, but I'm sad that I'll probably miss out on all the great new games this year. It sickens me. Got a little over 700 dollars left in my bank account, and I've got a shitton of bills coming my way.

I played stardew valley all day and started dating Abigail.
Today was ok.

I did some work on the game I'm making

I thought you said this was before the accident.

Damn, nigga. I mean, he was still uggo. At least now he has an excuse.

>implying thats not the writing on the one ring to rule them all

Poor cutie

Went in to work for a short while when I probably should've just stayed home since I only worked for like, 4 hours.

Completed some paperwork for a second job.

Didn't play vidya even though I told myself I was going to get to a couple of games today. I'm disappointed in myself. I'll do it tomorrow, probably.

The PS3 version is pretty gimped desu, you might just be better off playing the PS2 version

I totally see him beating Hax. Hax is the only Fox that literally spams tech skill and actually shoots less lasers than Mango. I see him running into a bunch of dumb shit and getting blown up for it.

Now I want to play the PS4 version to split the difference. But I really don't want to buy a PS4.

>tfw just got a check in the mail, did the math, and found that I'll have over $1000 in my bank account once I deposit it
Still a poorfag but I'm getting there. I was in the same situation as you earlier this year though. It gets better, user.

holy fuck top tier taste in movies my man

Went to an interview for a job today. It’s gonna be the first major step towards finally being free in about a year

does this answer your question

It totally depends. The PS4 version for what it's worth has 60 fps as well as updated visuals with the added addition of completely removing loading times (which is a serious problem in PS3 version). The version also has 1.5+2.5 which comes with 4 Kingdom Hearts games as well as 2 Kingdom Hearts movies for cheaper then the price of a retail game. The PS4 1.5+2.5 collection is pretty ace. If you're not buying into the 4k meme I'm pretty sure you can just get a regular used PS4 for pretty cheap on craigslist.

Any day now you can get inspired to work hard towards a dream

>towards a dream
Jesus user let's not pretend like it's that hard to buy a gun

True, I could. I could also get bloodborne on it too. I am a big Dark Souls fan. And kh3 will also be on PS4.

>being a coward

Does it? I feel so fucking hopeless right now. I'm just praying for a miracle. They keep denying me unemployment. I'm going to talk to a judge on the 24th and he'll decide whether I can get it or not. It's either that or win the lottery.

You could become a monk or something. Become a nun.

>Have a class presentation in uni
>Fuck up my part of the presentation
>Skip mid-term because didn't study

J U S T

mike haze is a faggot. fuck the retard who spent $15k on votes to get him in.

I ain't afraid of no guns

"suh"
*vapes*

I still don't know what I'm doing in school or with my life but it was a decent enough day

>tfw it rains
tfw don't know if I should main fox or not

Sarcastic professor banted with me a bit about me doing really well on a lab practical, commented that he thought I must be a nice person to hold study sessions to help people when I was doing it to hopefully make some friends or have an excuse to talk to cute girls that want to do well. Found out the girl who's seemed interested has a boyfriend. Missed the PS4 Ur Dragon grace period after getting home. Just another non noteworthy day with nothing particularly good happening, but things could be a lot worse.

I hate you.