Biggest jew move in gaming? And no it wasn't always bundled with a game for "free"

Biggest jew move in gaming? And no it wasn't always bundled with a game for "free"

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/petWy8
youtube.com/watch?v=SZqghL9raHQ
youtube.com/watch?v=VgtAXCaSlpk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That was better than buying an entirely new system like they did with the 3DS and N3DS.

That isn't amiibo

The DS wifi adapter

Only three games required it and DK64 came with it. It was mainly used to increase the resolution in various games. Two of those three games were some of the best on the console too.

> cheap physical hardware upgrades are "jewish"
kys kid.
Though even that can be overblown.

It was back when it was released faggot.

The Saturn had TWO extra RAM packs and no one made a fuss about that.

>cleaning system

what the fuck is that

And the N3DS plays like 20 more games than the regular 3DS does, making it the better alternative, just like the DSi was to the DS.

Turok 2 in HD with the expansion pack.

Because noone bought a saturn

>just like the DSi was to the DS.
DS plays all "DSi games" though

>Biggest jew move
>Something that you didnt have to buy

I don't understand what half this witchcraft even did

vita memory cards
amiibos
nintendo harddrive sizes

Weren't a huge number of them digital only and therefore unplayable without a flash cart?

the guy at microplay sold the pack to me based on increased gore in turok 2, i was like 11 at the time

The Playstation Multitap

>It was mainly used to increase the resolution in various games.
And they all ran worse as a result. Shit was terrible, only reason for expansion pack was for select games that required it to play all the content (Perfect Dark), and for games that supported the expansion pack even at the normal resolution, which led to a slight fps bump.

The framerate was so low but it was almost worth it for 640 x 480.
Rouge Squadron ran the same in high res mode due to kraut magic. Some weird games like Vigilante 8 ran fine in high res too, probably because it wasn't a very demanding game to begin with.

THE biggest jew move in gaming is charging the same for digital copies as for physical

The biggest jew is that I have to fucking buy a new console to play fucking Nintendo games. Holy shit, 300 fucking USD for a Nintendo Switch? And the game costs EXTRA on top of that.
Biggest jew move in gaming. Thanks Nintendo, Sony would never do that.

>when 12 year old you shoots an explosive arrow in a humanoid dino and fragments its body
>blowing limbs off
>watching the dinos shriek and run away screaming as the arrow whirrs up to explode

What the fuck this game was ahead of its time. It and Soldier of Fortune were gamekino.

I miss good gore like Turok 2 and soldier of fortune 1/2

>The framerate was so low but it was almost worth it for 640 x 480.
you know you could lower the resolution back to 240p, and enjoy way smoother fps with the Exp.Pack?

Duke Nukem: Zero Hour allowed the same, and it even had a "medium" resolution option of 360p.
On the old SD TVs, there really wasn't much difference between the different resos anyway.

The only valid answer is DLC.

>Rouge Squadron ran the same in high res mode due to kraut magic.
No it didn't. I distinctly remember the pause-menu Rebel symbol running choppily when it spun into view compared to lo-rez mode.

It's you again, the 3DO dude. It's me, the guy you talked to before.

Yeah, cause they have no games worth buying the console for.
Sony always wins, baby.

lol sup dude, we always to seem to meet up in these threads, no matter the time

>Xenoblade
>FE Heroes

wow

This is because publishers are afraid they'll go out of business, strong-arming DD platforms into charging full price.

We're seeing it in the book industry too. Publishers are purposefully charging 50% more for an ebook than the print edition.

BlockForm
Box Up
Brick Race
Color Cubes
Cup Critters
Fire Emblem Warriors
forma.8
Futuridium EP Deluxe
Galaxy Blaster
Hit Ninja
Hyper Light EX
Lifespeed
Mini Mario and Friends amiibo Challenge (Require amiibo to play)
Minecraft: New 3DS Edition
Pink Dot Blue Dot
Pirate Pop Plus
Pixel Hunter
Runbow (retail)
Shoot The Ball
The Binding of Isaac Rebirth
Wind Up Knight 2
Xenoblade Chronicles 3D (retail)

Yeah, they fucking dropped support for the NES too. Where the fuck is Super Mario Bros. 4 or Zelda 3? Fucking bastards.

You're like a little baby. Watch this.

We're destined to do this dance forever. Hey while we're talking, I may as well bring this up. I've got a discord I made for the purpose of just chatting with Sup Forumsirgins Feel free to join if you want, no pressure. Everyone there is pretty chill.

discord.gg/petWy8

So how's life?

Fun fact: Donkey Kong 64's only use for the expansion pak was to bypass a programing bug that nobody at Nintendo or Rare could figure out how to fix.

The biggest Jew move was that Rareware didn't use this thing for Conker's BFD or Jet Force Gemini.

Did that one guy ever end up actually buying all the DLC?

>Biggest jew move in gaming?

The fucking Vita memory cards.

>tfw developer playthrough of Conker is now four years since the last episode

Most games including Turok 2 were nearly unplayable in their hi-res modes as great as they looked. Turok 2 and Perfect Dark in particular would drop into single digit framerates at times with it enabled.

They actually ended up upping the visuals after they decided they were going to include it so it still takes advantage of it being there.

Back to Sup Forums, or atlesst back to shilling Hitler in a wolfenstein thread you piece of shit

Angry greedy jew detected

This is the shit that really bothers me

I would happily buy digital books, but they are actually more expensive than physical books for a lot of older titles. The physical books eventually get discounted and the ebook never changes

This kind of thing actively encourages piracy

New 3DS and the PS4 Pro are way worse.

Hardware expansions were a common thing in the 80's and 90's kiddo.

Famicom had the cassette drive and disk system. Genesis had the 32x and CD drive, tg16 had a CD drive, SNES had the satellaview, Saturn had ram carts, PS1 didn't really have hardware accessories but having to rebuy controllers after analog sticks came out sucked, PS2 had the network adapter that you needed to use a HDD as well...

You get the point

all of those besides the 32x an cd were shit and no more then 20k people bought

The Famicom Disk System was Required to play a ton of Nintendo games. Zelda, Metroid, SMB2

>Pirate Pop Plus
Yes who would want to miss this best seller
youtube.com/watch?v=SZqghL9raHQ

Why the fuck do you think this is ok? You really want Sup Forumsedditors shitting up this board any more than they already are? Fuck off

So you are a money hungry jew? Lmao knew it, no one else ITT cared except you fuck off

Speaking of N64 accessories, why didn't Rare just use a Control Pak for the secret eggs and the Ice Key in Banjo Kazooie?

>hybrid heaven in hi-res mode
>silky smooth 60 frames per minute even with literally nothing on screen

Swapping with RAM would have been cooler and also free.

Memory fucking cards, when you need to pay 50€ to be able to save your data I believe there's a fucking problem.
I was that kid who had to keep his PS on to play Crash because I knew how expensive those little shits were and I didn't want to ask my dad to buy me one.

>permanent upgrade that allowed later games in the console's lifespan to look and run better than they could without it
>cost of a game instead of having to replace the entire system
>came free with the first game that actually required it, so you're set for good if you were interested in DK64

no you notice it especially with duke zero hour

Cosmetic items you dip shit. You wanna know why? Cause it encourages cosmetics and skin to be made over actual new games. jk, I know you just making bait thread

and the RAM packs made the Saturn ports of 2D fighters arcade perfect.

come to think of it, yeah

>CD-RW started being a thing pretty early into CD-ROM
>could never save onto CD-based games even though CD-ROM can hold 750 MB and most games from that time were maybe 100 MB per disc
doesn't make any sense. pure jewery

pretty sure Majora's Mask required it before DK64 came out. was only bundled with DK64 because it was coded so garbage that Rare themselves couldn't get it to run on N64s without an expansion pak for reasons even they didn't comprehend.

DK64 - November 22, 1999
Majora's Mask - October 26, 2000

Also it being included with DK64 because of a bug doesn't really matter because it still worked out this way on the consumer end.

Link to the Past is actually called "Zelda 3" after the bootscreen, and before the title splash.

A developer walkthrough of conker? Fucking link where?

youtube.com/watch?v=VgtAXCaSlpk

The Xbox 1 had the IR adapter to unlock dvd movies. Xbox 360 had the WiFi adapter and hard drive, and let’s not forget the hd-dvd drive.

T2 was 480x232 actually & Factor 5 games 400x440

Only like 3 N64 games were 480i & they were PS1 ports

Cd-rw was horrible to work with if you wanted to add remove files at will, so it would never have worked as a makeshift memory card. Ever.
But despite games still being only 100mb in size, or less, they still took up the entire disk with redundant files to increase loading time so the laser didn’t have to spend time seeking. This technique was even used with the Xbox and ps2.

I like Nintendo, but you're fanboying it up real bad by name dumping mediocre downloadables.

People should fucking care, especially with the current political climate

>no you notice it especially with duke zero hour
I didn't.

Instead of a chipset it has a rough cleaning pad in it

>N64 had upgradable RAM
>Biggest jew move in gaming

>They should let us upgrade the RAM in PS4 and Xbox One
>That would be great!

>muh Sup Forums boogeymang ;____; ;______; ;___;
Kill yourself, /utg/ kike.

This, but unironically. I bought a Switch for first party titles, having skipped the Wii and Wii U. I have some indieshit as well because I ran out of space on my Vita memory card.

>The expansion pak let you run Hybrid Heaven with "high resolution"
>Graphics barely improved
>Framerate dropped to 5 FPS

What the fuck was the point?