STOP REVIEW BOMBING MY GAME YOU ENTITLED LITTLE SHITS

STOP REVIEW BOMBING MY GAME YOU ENTITLED LITTLE SHITS

I GAVE YOU CREATION CLUB TO MAKE MODS AND MAKE MONEY

THE FUCK DO YOU WANT NOW

new Obsidian fallout thanks

Stop being such a toddler

Delightful.

Hiya user! Don't you want a free full game trial for Fallout 4?

A fallout made by a competent dev and knows how to actually make rpgs?

I wonder how many people actually buy stuff from the creation club.
It wouldnt suprise me if many infact do.

B-But my mom said I shouldn't take games from strangers!

>All the people responsible for making your favourite Obsidian games left the company a while ago
>People still want Obsidian to do anything

MONITORING THIS THREAD.

This is just another reason why Steam reviews and score is utterly worthless. It blows my mind people are stupid enough to actually use this shit to make "educated" purchases.

I want to own the intellectual property rights to Fallout and forbid Todd Howard or Bethesda from being involved at all.
I want to convene a council and have the canon ratified. Detailing which events pre- and post-war absolutely did or did not happen.

This kind of stuff will become common and accepted by video game players soon. Just like horse armor. Any shitty thing bethesda does will become accepted by most soon enough.

this is honestly the best representation of steam score I've ever seen

Did they do something again or are people still pissed about the club?

I wouldn't mind another spin off fallout game like new vegas it doesn't even have to be made by obsidian just not bethesda

We told you about paid mods. You didn't listen.

Are you George Lucas?

And I've got the money to buy it now, too.

New Vegas is 7 years old today by the way

Nothing in Fallout 4 triggered me as much as jet in Vault 95.

IT WAS INVENTED POST-WAR YOU FUCK, HOW THE FUCK DID THEY GET IT IN VAULTS?

ok

ok?

people review bomb and get mad, but todd wins. He already has your money if you left a bomb review. Todd won. And he knows you're a little bitch boy who will pony up the cash for Elder Scrolls 6 too.

doesn't read when that was written ;)

4 was a better game than NV and 3, the irony in it being '''hated''' while also being the most successful FO game is hilarious. Imagine these retards playing and enjoying the game while thinking 'i-it's shit, i h-hate it.'

Jome's on you, I got a refund for Fallout 4 after 30 minutes of playing and immediately hating it.

'sup Todd

>4 was a better game than NV and 3

EPIC SIMPLY SPIC Xd
No one on Sup Forums*

No one gives a fuck about this contrarian echo chamber.

It's weird to me that people get so worked up over paid mods, but are perfectly fine with the other recent developments that game companies have used to fuck over consumers.

I mean, it's a good thing because paid mods are shit, but I think there are things worse than paid mods that people should be getting angry over.

Is that why you're here?

>contrarian
>echo chamber
Everywhere you look on Sup Forums you see an argument. Why? Because people think different things. Stop regurgitating buzzword.

@393920029
Not even trying anymore, so no (you)s for you

I hope you're joking about the contrarianism here.
Literally anything that is popular is considered shit, anything that's indie is considered shit.
There is not a single game or series that is exempt from harsh criticism. This whole board is a fucking circlejerk.

you're stupid as fuck

>There is not a single game or series that is exempt from harsh criticism
Are you serious? Do you think that this is somehow wrong? When you look at anything critically you will find the flaws. This place is not for you if you don't find value in criticism. Go back to wabbit if you want people to be nice, but just acknowledge that place is an ACTUAL echo chamber where dissenting opinions are silenced. Sup Forums allows for uninhibited discussion. You just don't like the things people say when they're uninhibited because you're a thin skinned pussy that takes criticism about a video game personally as if you had any hand in fucking making that game.

>4 was a better game than NV and 3
Care you explain why?

Post the non shooped images you fucking faggot

I would fuck the shit out of Lynda Carter desu

Top mommy

someone add todd

>THE FUCK DO YOU WANT NOW

For you to sell the IP to someone who actually gives a fuck about it.

so a new bad fallout where you need 400mods to only make it work properly?
anything after Fallout 2 was a mistake

Kill yourself Reddit

the skulls on behemoth's neck are twice the size of male human's.

whose skulls are they?

other mutants. or they just designed it witht the size of a normal mutant and boosted it size after

>"It's good because it made a lot of money!"
By that logic, Transformers 2 is a masterpiece.

There's only one top mommy for me.

Knowing how lazy they are, I bet good money its option two.

That's my guess as well. Does the Behemoth's hitbox not cover its entire body? I know using the setscale command will make things bigger but not enlarge the hitbox accordingly.

>everyone is perfectly fine with it

I'm sure on they are all bent over and ready to recieve the industries cock over at gamefags, and parts of reddit, but for the most part, hate for bullshit business practices is even and at an all time high across the board. I think it's great.

it's sad that the games that take place in the west are now considered the spin off games

Maybe he did have a hand in making that game, in which case
kys

Good God, I remember having a really vivid dream about Fallout 4 having mixed overall reviews and mostly negative recent reviews a few months before it was released.

This shit is so surreal to look at, feels like i just dreamt the future.

PAAAAYYYYY!!!!!!

Can anyone post the IT vocaroo?

Buy it now, we can't have Bethesda smear this IP into the dirt anymore

Bethesda would never allow titty mods on Creation Club.

It gets worse. Bethesda is apparently planning to declare that Fallout, TES, and Starfield are all the same universe.

>Wanting an Obsidian fallout even though Obsidian is a literal shell of what it was when they made New Vegas and all the people who had history with the Fallout franchise left the company
Obsidian is shit now. If they made another Fallout it would be a shit game. The only way we're ever getting a decent Fallout again is if somehow someone at Bethesda actually has a good idea for once and hires all the most important people who worked on NV then puts them in their own team and gives them free reign to make the Fallout game they want to make (this would legitimately be an excellent idea on Bethesda's end by the way, would make them a fortune in game sales and give them back some of the customer good will they've squandered).

I want a new fallout made by anyone but bethesda. Set in the west. With fallout 4 retconned out of existence.

>Bethesda
>Caring about lore
Plus Pete "Scumbag" Hines has said the only intelligent thing I've seen him say so far, noting that Fallout was originally made by Interplay so there's no such thing as a shared universe.

You made Morrowind Todd. Morrowind

You can do whatever you want with the industry, you've already earned you place as a deity as far as I'm concerned.

>Sup Forums being counter culture
>Eventually the unpopular opinion he loves to spout becomes popular
>So he has to spout the formerly popular opinion to be counter cultre to the contrarian opinion

Go forth my robot masters, and teach the ungrateful brats a lesson! WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! You will buy my games.

Why was he crying?

If you click "I don't recommend this" on steam, does that count towards a negative vote? Or do you actually have to post a review to have it count?

It's not review bombing if it keeps going. That's just the general consensus shining through.

Because he knows in the end that Mega-user will pirate his games.

because nobody bought the game he didn't work hard for.

>Bethesda constantly fucks up
>still get genuinely excited when they show off a new game

how do i end this vicious cycle?

Or at the very least, a remastered NV with the new engine but the old dialogue and rpg elements.

You can be excited for a new game, i did when they announced F4, just dont buy them on impulse especially at full price, before researching it.

Even when they fuck up their games are miles ahead of any other western open world titles.

Modboxes when Pete?

I hope that's true, but the fucking Nirnroot in 4 really aren't boosting my confidence.