store.steampowered.com/bundle/1403/Steam_Link__John_Wick/
monoprice.com/product?p_id=15648
amazon.com/Supports-Ethernet-UltraHD-Specification-CNE59007/dp/B00RYRJYDG/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>stupid weeb game and a horrible concept
No thanks.

a sandwich

look closer

This looked interesting until I realized that the steamlink was useless.

Why can't I just use an HDMI cable to plug my computer into my television? Does Steam Link offer anything other than being wireless?

How so? Actually curious cause I've never heard of it.

The post above yours summarizes it pretty well.

Is it saying Steam Link runs your game in two windows at once? That would rape your FPS if so. Do you need to have a Smart TV?

store.steampowered.com/bundle/1403/Steam_Link__John_Wick/

Apparently you need it on a wired network too or it'll have unplayable lag.

Is this on purpose? 98% off? What? One fucking dollar?

Is it possible to sell this off? I'd love a 40 dollar profit.

I'm guessing no one's buying this shit because it's a useless piece of hardware with huge problems, so they're dumping stock and moving on.

Expect this shit to be discontinued soon.

It's a box that plugs into your TV and uses up your wifi to sync up to the computer. If you want to play PC games on your TV you can just run a cable from your computer directly to your TV since the vast majority of graphics cards these days have a standard 4 outputs on them, and if you need this for when you want to use your computer in another room then you can just get a longer cable or hell just move your PC if you really want to play on a different screen. Either way, you introduce a huge amount of input latency as well as wasting your wifi signal on an additional device which can diminish your internet connection over online multiplayer. I think the only people that would actually benefit from Steam Link are people who own laptops that have no video output and people who live in giant houses where running cables would be a pain.

After shipping it comes out to around $17, and my gaming PC's on wireless. Was mildly interested but eh. If it was just $8 it would've been worth rolling the dice just to dick with it but I don't care enough to risk almost $20.

Why did they pick such an unheard of game? Surely it could've been included with the Valve Complete Pack

The game has more reviews than Cuphead at the moment

Best for someone who has an ethernet that reaches to the other room without being a mess. Heard the input lag is almost non-existant with ethernet.

I think these bundles were done by the developers, like they're the ones that asked for the bundles to happen.

I use it in the same room as my computer, but the cost of length for a display cable/hdmi (not to mention rarity) to run all the way without cutting across the room far outdid the cost of steam link and Ethernet cable. As for wired performance it's actually pretty great and does not appear to strain my computer more than a negligible amount.

Add to the fact that with all of the updates so far it's practically just plug and play 90% of the time.

How? The only posts I can find that mention it are all misspellings of "icy" or some youtuber. No one cares about this game. Is it chinks?

icey wiener

zer0kage strong.

No. It's been $15 from Amazon and GameStop. It's not worth that much.

Don't give a shit about streaming games from my computer. Can you use this for streaming movies that are playing through, say, MPC? If so I'll pick it up.

Yeah but it'll look worse because it's compressing it again.

>I use it in the same room as my computer, but the cost of length for a display cable/hdmi (not to mention rarity) to run all the way without cutting across the room far outdid the cost of steam link and Ethernet cable.
What?

monoprice.com/product?p_id=15648

Fuck. I think I'll skip it this time, given the hardware itself seems pretty cheap anyway, and Valve jews out the ass for shipping.

$14.75

amazon.com/Supports-Ethernet-UltraHD-Specification-CNE59007/dp/B00RYRJYDG/