Not a single thread about this gem. What the fuck happened to you Sup Forums

>Shadow of More Dollars
No thanks

kill yourself shill

Its objectively better than Elex

It's not even good

post orcs stories
>kill fucker one time
>ambushes me with a machine prefix and a chunk of metal covering top of his head
>kill him again
>comes back as a fucking terminator with only one red eye visible, every other part of head is a steel
>kill him again
>comes back again
>tells me I created him and that I shouldn't blame only myself
>kill fucker again
>AMBUSH
>it's him again
>too low on health to give him proper spanking and get killed
>ragequit
it was fun

actual discussion of this game impossible most of them, really only due to how many clueless retards there are on Sup Forums who just regurgitate outrage shit (all of which is wrong)

>Started playing on nemesis because I thought game would be as easy as the first one
>Getting my shit pushed 7 out of 10 times while fighting captains
>Didn't complete any of the story quest after coming to the first map
>Getting killed, respawn and jump back into the orc action
It's like GTA police massacre all over again and it is very entertaining. And I don't even shilling cause pirated

Do your fucking job mods

Are you me?
I thought it would be cake, so I did nemesis and I keep getting stufft.
Sometimes it feels a little cheap, but the witty orc lines make it okay.

>muh microtransactions
Fucking poorfags make me sick

Loot boxes are jewry. There's no way around it, sans piracy, but its clearly WB. The devs did a fantastic job with the actual game, and Im not a Tolkien purist so the story stuff isn't super annoying to me...except Shelob... Shelob is weird.

t. shill

>not moredough

>kill Ar-Pratu 8 times
>escapes every time
>kill him dead
>comes back again another 4 times

I've fought the same guys so many times what the fuck you'd so rarely see them again in SoM but they recycle them so frequently now

no shit they're jewey, but they don't actually affect the game in any way at any point unless you go out of your way to use them.
t. butthurt faggot who likes Angry Joe and Jim Sterling

ยป394007447
I feel that my character is too weak for some fights even more so when almost get killed second time without QTE and some gondor guard kills an orc at the last second running his sword through his belly
It's even more hilarious when it's not an ordinary orc but those HUGE motherfuckers 20 feet tall

How much can one man shill?

how much can one manchild be outraged at a video game for false reasons

Had a good thread earlier, it had a good 400~ replies and lasted throughout the night. People are sleeping and just waking up I guess.

6hrs in
>clunky controls
>shit camera
>graphics worse than the first one
>tallion the palantir
>celebrinbor muh gondor
>first branding mission bugged and had to restart
>overall an ass creed/arkham clone in lotr setting

>false reasons
haha

name one objective reason to be LE OUTRAGED other than microtransactions just existing

Well the micro-transactions truly are a sin, but we can remedy that by enjoying the game without giving in to them

TALION

this is the most mediocre game in existence

there's nothing to talk about. story is shit, and with a shit story, come shit threads.
gameplay is basically a grindfest to get the best captians to take over forts, which by itself can be fun, but not a great conversation generator.

WE NEED TO GET THE STOP LISTENING TO SHELOB TALION

captcha: station station

shit story doesn't really relate to the threads user

and you don't need to grind for orcs, you can basically take over the whole fort yourself, you can even brand all the warchiefs before hand for it to become a button mashing simulator until you get to the overlord

bright lord has Alzheimer

TALION

needs some elven armor and a quiver

game is fun but not that good to be honest.

lootboxes and online play was a mistake.

WE NEED IT

was 5 minutes in paint, would love for somebody to make some better versions

>HAND IT OVER, THALIAAAN

Im having fun Op.
I just use the ingame money and the coin rewards to get shit.
People are just looking for excuses to pirate everything.

>muh Denuvo
>muh microtransactions
>muh SJW story
>muh black protagonist
More?

>no thread about a bad game
you mean Sup Forums did something right for once

>ashame a guy 3 times
>kill him because hes not a maniac
>he resurrect even when i chopped his head
>recruit time
>a fucking level 65 maniac appears
>figth the 2 at the same time
>maniac kill the cool guy
>finnally kill the maniac and get legendary gear
Was fun.

sorry not allowed to post about anything other than weaboo shit or indie fotm

>Kill an Orc's bloodbrother and that Orc immediately ambushes me for revenge
>I barely have any health and there's no Orcs to drain around
>He kills me and breaks my fucking sword in two
>I go to a different region and the fucker follows me and kills me again
>He beats a warlord to death after killing me
>I make it my life's mission to kill this orc and get my sword back
>He's a pain in the ass, He's one of the Ogre types with resistance to stealth and executions and a fuckload of health
>After a long fucking battle of using my arrows, Calling in my bodyguard and stealth attacking me, He goes down and I reclaim my sword
If he dares comes back, I'm going to take his head and let my orcs skullfuck him.

Sounds like a nice bodyguard.

Its a shit game. I couldnt finish it I uninstalled

I thought about making a
> how are you so bad
memetext but I'm legitimately curious, what made you unable to play? Story, gameplay, controls?

>defending fort
>10 minutes in
>defending two points while all 4 of my warchiefs and their bodyguards rush to defend D and fuck up an enemy captain that's level 39
>let them deal with it, i turn around 2 minutes later
>they're all downed and scream for me to help them get back up on their feet
>run to them
>pushkrimp the head collector attacks
>turns out the fucker single handedly downed all of my orcs even though they were all well into the 40 levels
>he starts trowing stun bombs and then quickly hits me rapid fire poison bolts
>instantly downs me, i do last chance
>attack him: arrow proof, vault breaker, adapted to ice stun, immune to executions, curse and fire, enraged by everything, does more damage than usual orcs
>try to run away and stealth him and then revive my orcs
>enraged by stealth
>downs me the moment he throws me off him
>second last chance wasted
>run like hell, try to revive my orcs
>2 died
>revive one of them, pushkrimp shows up and insta head shots him
>claims this fortress now belongs to the dark lord and then mocks me for my defenses and bodyguard+warchief choices
>he fucks me up with quick shot poison darts, then caves my face in with the crossbow
That was humiliating. I didn't want to play anymore after seeing how this faggot AI just fucked me up.

This is the best part of the game, this is what incentivizes a real desire for vengeance in the player. Few other games can fuck with me like this.

wait, dose the AI orks attack your forts?

I wish they had bothered to do some voice lines for edgelord Talion

Yes, but most of that happens after the main story. It's not random, there's a set of missions you have to do one after another where you have to defend your forts from orcs. You can lose your forts so you'd have to fight to take them back again when you lose them.

only in story missions but sometimes you can get an enemy captain ambushing you while you're free roaming around your fort

>wanting to discuss BamHam: Middle Earth 2: The Quest for More Dollars
No.

>being so angry people enjoy things that you shitpost in threads

Yeah it's pretty strange how he just doesn't say anything especially when dominating orcs, it would have been cool to have a different set of lines for him but then again Talion isn't a very charismatic character, what would he even say when dominating? How could he follow up celes iconic screaming-in-their-face EDWENNA O GWATH/ YOU AAAARE MINE/SUFFER ME NOW

What would Talion say?

YOU SHALL SERVE ME NOW or YOU WILL BRING ME VENGENCE!

He could say almost anything, "serve me" "abandon the shadow" "Eat a dick"

SUCCUMB. KNEEL TO ME. TASTE MY WRATH

Game would be good if it wasn't a fucking joke. Played for about 6 hours in hardest difficulty and only died twice and they were both in the first couple hours. The game is such a joke, just like the first one. If you aren't completely terrible at videogames it's way too easy. There is zero challenge.

Yeah okay but you have to wonder how his voice actor would actually sound when delivering those lines. Talion is a fairly quiet, reserved character, it could easily sound very out of place or silly. Maybe they did try doing that at some point but didn't like the actor's delivery.

it loses steam hard at the end

all story content is shit

talion is a fag and I dont identify with or like him

he deserved that spear through the chest

THE PALANTIR

He would have sounded better than just saying nothing.

DON'T FUCK THE SPIDER, TALION
FUCK THE PALANTIR
GET ME MY RING, TALION
TALION
MY RING

Does beast fodder even do anything? if I'm riding the caragor I don't seem to be doing any extra damage, and if I let a pack of caragors run wild the captain just oneshots them.

PS THE PALANTIR

> tfw finally found an orc that has put up a decent fight in the first one
he's an alright dude, can one shot me and then humiliates, so he can instantly get away
I'm hoping he doesn't have some memey vulnerability like stealth or something

The challenge isn't in the 1v1 combat, the challenge is very contextual and it's meant to be. If you're just fighting against one captain and his goons then yeah the game is a fucking joke, but then you have those moments where your own captains betray you, you get ambushed at the worst time imaginable , a bunch of high level captains spring a trap against you and your orcs, holding your orcs hostage etc.

Sure you can fight your way out of almost any situation, run away and survive, but if the life of your orc captains is at stake, or you really want t dominate that one captain in a group of 3, well you'll probably throw yourself into some pretty risky situations to get it done.

>ambush some captain who was alone
>kick his ass pretty hard even though he has quite a good level
>about to finish him
>suddenly orc ambush intro
>it's his blood-brother, insta enrage, the odds are against me now
>his intro battlecry is
>I DON'T KNOW
>he kicks my ass, I'm forced to retreat and hide
>as I dive into a bush I hear him looking for me
>I DON'T KNOW?
>I DON'T KNOW!
>I DONT KNOW...

I ended up running and then coming back to take him and his brother into my army.

>arrow proof, vault breaker, adapted to ice stun, immune to executions, curse and fire, enraged by everything, does more damage than usual orcs
Poison him

HEY MISTER TALION MAN
TALLY ME PALANTIR

DAYLIGHT COMES AND THE TROLLS ARE STONE

pin his legs, get back into stealth to get him on the floor and stab his ass

MY DICK IS BIG AND SO IS YOURS

SIX ORC, SEVEN ORC, EIGHT ORC, GRAUG

DAYLIGHT COMES AND WE'RE BETRAYED BY ORC

A BEAUTIFUL BUNCH OF RIPE PALANTIR

>Need to recruit a level 40 beastmaster to upgrade cloak
>Go hunting for unknown captains in order to find one
>A fucking hour passes with no luck whatsoever, its just fucking trackers and assassins.
>Go to the pit fights and force spawn one by sending my legendary orc in to make quick work of them all
>Finally find a beastmaster at level 47.
>In comes my weakest orc, Zhul the Obsessed, a level 19 tank with no special abilities and terrified of caragors, perfect to quickly die against the beastmaster so I can take him.
>Zhul keeps yelling 'I do this for you. You're mine brightlord, I shall please you.' over and over again.
>Zhul fucking kills the Beastmaster by execution-weakness and fucking raises up to 38.
>He looks squarely at me when I go down to loot and says 'You're mine forever'.
>mfw

The fact that they anounced a charity donation for the game, then kept 90% of the proceeds rather than giving them to the charity in question?

Holy fuck this game is bad.
Like, I don't even really care about the lootboxes. This game is the epitome of shitty game design.

>Find an orc warchief
>He's covered in blisters and shit
>keep trying to fight him
>literally no weakness
>can regenerate heath
>he keeps killing me as a result and just gets stronger and stronger
>spend hours trying to widdle his health away (because that's totally fun, right?)
>finally kill him
>NOPE LE DEATH DEFYING MEME LEL
>slightly hits me
>poisoned
>dead

Nah the game is just fucking bad. Like, objectively bad.This is the actual textbook definition of artificial difficulty. And you just KNOW some overweight neckbeard is just going to spout "GIT GUD" while ignoring all the blatant flaws this game has.

quit shilling it you fucking nigger

theres multiple threads on it every goddamn day and its the same sgit as the last game

take this crap over to /vg/ or better yet roll it up and stick it up your ass

invalid since they ended up not doing it

I haven't even played Elex and I know that's false

Git gud

>dude, let's just ignore blatantly bad game design because I played dark souls once xD

Git gud

The 'nemesis system' just doesn't work because the game is way too fucking easy and the final bosses are a complete joke.

I don't believe anyone that says this. This game literally follows the design philosophy of "unblockable attacks and huge health bars = difficulty xD"

Tell that to artificial difficulty guy. Apparently It's unfairly hard

>loot boxes
no thanks

>dude let's not summon a bodyguard or fly around on a DRAKE and fry the cunt

It's like you're not even gud

I'm in Gorgoroth. No drakes around here.
Also bodyguards don't mean anything. You can only summon one and they get fucking swarmed.

Then you have a shit body guard

No, the bodyguard is fine. The orc I'm trying to kill is just stupidly broken.
Again, no weaknesses, regenerating health, poison, can one-shot, death defying, iron will. It's literally a broken orc.

Sorry to break this to you, but you might be retarded. This game is ridiculously easy.

Jesus you suck

What fucking difficulty are you playing on?

>be lvl 22
>to upgrade an armor set have to recruit a marauder captain lvl 20 or higher
>only marauder captain is lvl 26
>ok I'll just shame him
>get him down and shame him pretty quickly
>becomes a maniac
>LVL 40 LEGINDARY MANIAC WHAT THE FUCK
>all he does is screeches like his tendies are gone
>one shot BTFOs me 8 times out of 10
>the two times I actually get him shaming does nothing to his lvl
JUST

hahahaha dodging the point is awesome bro xD

Something reeks itt, could it be the hardcore shilling?

The point you are proving is that you are shit at an easy game.