youtube.com/watch?v=2WeX41WfOsY
youtube.com/watch?v=g42tROYf3TY
moddb.com/mods/star-wars-battlefront-iii-legacy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

p2w

w2p

>EA
Garbage, move along

It literally just made me nostalgic for the last one somehow. I played it instead

>see EA BF shit
>remember watching youtube vids of leaked battlefront3 gameplay
>it will never exist
>cry

I played the beta and had a really good time. Honestly I'll be purchasing the ultimate edition and probably drop an extra 200$ so I could stomp anybody I want and be a dick head.

Here comes muh "PAY TO WIN" argument. Stop being man children and just play to have fun, the dlc is free you know.

Good game that people turned on due to e-celebs

>No multiplayer galactic Conquest
>Vehicles are killstreak nonsense
>ship to ship battles are a joke compared to 2005's
I was interested enough to play the beta but it's a pass.

a passable Battlefield ripoff and slightly above average star wars game that is ruined by Pay 2 win lootboxes, bad map design, and lack of modes.

>2017
>showing any interest in any EA product

>I'm gonna drop 200 bucks on this shit

You're either the worst shill or a legit retard

>I'll be purchasing the ultimate edition and probably drop an extra 200$

It's a solid game. I'll get crucified on launch while people make up a bunch of shit about it and eventually it will end up on /vg/ with a decent sized population

I had fun abusing overpowered shit in the beta, no way I'll ever purchase something from EA though.

>No multiplayer galactic Conquest
>waaah I can't play an overly simplistic cellphone tier board game
Oh no.

Most fun I've had gaming in years but the p2w nonsense is a huge turnoff

I have boycotted every big bullshit title for the last 3 years, even waited for discount to buy the original Battlefront rerelease - but Star Wars is just one IP I can't pry myself away from and this title rewards good players with heroes and elite units to continue pleb stomping.

I'll shell out the shekels because I honestly dont see myself playing anything else for the foreseeable future. Last game I bought was DOOM and the multiplayer community has been hurting since Quake Champions dropped.

for exposing loot boxes, I see..

My hats off to the e-celebs this time around.

Worth during a sale for the singleplayer campaign and to have a star wars themes shooter whenever you feel like killing clones

I hated fighting that shit in the palace; hope they made it so those fuckers can't go in there anymore

Might be just me but I don't see the advantage for putting in money for these extra cards. The time to kill is so short that anyone can kill anyone.

Someone explain how this is p2w.

I forgot to try the beta, did it fix any of the dumb shit from the previous game?
>Vehicles being pickups
>Five second cut-scene when going into vehicles, meaning you were dead before the scene was over
>Random spawns that were fucking terrible
>Everyone rolling around
>The card garbage
>Awful flying mechanics
>QTEs on AT-AT takedowns

Battlefront 2015 is better than this and the old battlefronts. Fuck what everyone says. You are wrong.

I needed the chuckle

>Old battlefront that everyone "Loves" is revived
>15 people playing

It's sooooO goooOOOood! Best game eeeEEEEvverrrrr

It's not out yet

Wait to see map quality, and if they rebalance the game.
>no pickups on the map at all
>fixed/changed
>its not random but the new system is terrible in its own right
>rolls are a bit more balanced but people will always roll
>cards are worse but more interesting
>fixed but the beta map was awful as fuck for flying vehicles
>no clue
They took out the Battlefield squad system for some reason, no clue if they could add it back in by launch.

The only strictly P2W ones I saw were in Starfighter stuff, like +Rate of Fire and +Damage. I think Boba's two Star Cards could be a problem, the one that makes him fire more missile and faster and the one that makes him invulnerable when Flying+Using aforementioned missile barrage.

and apparently Legendaries will only be for ingame achievements/challenges now so we will see. Just wait a week or two after launch and see what people say. The maps and class balance are in the air for sure.

what happened to the hot aliens?
I dont see any on the rebel side either

>They took out the Battlefield squad system for some reason
I guess I won't be buying this one either.

That Sup Forums will shit on it endlessly until the day it comes out then you will see 5-6 threads about how much fun everyone is having and their favorite classes for the next week of release.

The new battlefront 2 is better

spawn, play for two minutes, die, respawn, have lootboxes shoved in your face every two minutes. All in eerie silence. I fucking hate the pvp multiplayer meme.

If the single player is longer than 8 hours and there's modes like galactic conquest in the original BFII I'll get it down the line, that story trailer was interesting.

0 people playing, rekt

It's not out yet

Yup, it makes zero fucking sense for them to remove it. If you party up with friends, and join a match, it doesn't prioritize you spawning near friends or anything. The whole new system is just awful. The map was Theed on Naboo, and the whole middle was basically no man's land. So if you spawned on one side, and wanted to cross, you either got sniped or just wasted 10 seconds running around anyways

There's a hot twi'lek in the game that they're carrying over from the last one.

But user, it's not "pay to win." It's "pay to progress." Totally different.

People say this gameplay is better than SWBF1? Holy shit, I don't even want to know how barebones and bland that game was.

it is nearly like warhammer, part 2 short time after the first part with slight differences for full price, fuck you fucking faggots.

Even if it were an exact clone and not, oh I dunno, improved upon over the past decade I'd still be amped to get another LAN party where we made 4 man squads and assigned them to a pawn and only they took part in battles pertaining to them. Players could be dropped off to planets or transfer in turns.
Shit was fun.

Here comes the poor people. Thank God I'm not poor.

P2W/10

>EA

the trash it must go.

>we could've had ground to space battles
>a campaign not written by one of IGN's worst reviewers
>player-controlled star destroyers and assault ships
>a substantial class-system
>vehicles that aren't relegated to killstreak rewards
>large open maps

Why even live, bros?

someone post the rey reeeeeee gif

This. Until monhun world comes out I'll have nothing else new I want to play

And thank god if you will be able to play in full lobby in 2 months, right?

Honestly, even without the P2W bullshit this game would still have a lot of flaws.

Naboo is a meatgrinder, with elementary grade map design. The space combat is boring, the objectives didn't make me feel any more involved, Battlefront 2(005) did this better by actually putting your team's assault ship at stake and allowing you to board enemy ships. I'm not even gonna go into the CTF mode featuring the sequel era units, that shit was obviously put in there for people with short attention spans.

It's not out yet

Its a big game

Well yeah, most people who actually want ro play it don't post in these circlejerk threads.

SWBF1 was fucking garbage what are you on about lad?

Walt Williams is an IGN reviewer? Unless they fired him last minute I thought he was lead writer

twitter.com/MitchyD/status/853352618810265600

i dont give a thimble full of jizz is the DLC is free if the game is unbalanced because of pay to win aspects

Hi it seems I'm being ignored. I want the rey reeeeeeeeeeee gif/webm posted now thank you.

The fact that this bait has three other replies is just fucking sad.

Have a free (You) cunt, hopefully it will stop you from shitting up other threads.

it has the worst implemented lootbox system I've ever seen

>never played officer
>open like 5 lootboxes
>suddenly my officer is level 8
>all the classes I actually play are much lower leveled

I don't understand why anyone would implement such a terrible system

>Vehicles are relegated to killstreak rewards
That's absolutely disgusting, why would they name this shit after a Battlefield clone when they're changing everything about the gameplay?

A huge step back from the first one in every way, aside from the campaign. Very disappointing.

> you have to spawn as a vehicle

why did they do it? i mean after the first game they must have listened to the fans who said that they should just put the vehicles in the game like in battlefield.

stop being mentaly retaded blob and stop sucking shit

Haven't played it, it's shit.

Yeah they'll probably either make you grind 45 years to get or maybe you can buy her early. I wanted her so bad in bf1 but she was near the bottom of the list and it was a pain in the ass to level up.

Fuck.

All I wanted was to go into a hanger and jump into a naboo starfighter then soar. But no, always have to spawn in. Cant even leave the vehicles.

Fuck this game.

-3/10
Looks pretty but gameplay is complete casual shit.

NEVER EVER

youtube.com/watch?v=2WeX41WfOsY

youtube.com/watch?v=g42tROYf3TY

It's a game for saudi princes.

>character to the left nonsense

Why'd they change it? The games were perfectly find with the character centered.

I'm more sad about Free Radical being dead than Battlefront 3.

Why are they releasing Star Wars Battlefront 2 when it was already released on the PS2 and Xbox over 10 years ago? Is EA saving on numbers and refusing to pay for a 3 in the title?

>south african clone troopers
Oh what could have been

Looks objectively worse. Lol nostalgia fags

Refunded from a ps4 after realising it has hero abilities in cartes that give hero characters 500 health and literally god mode. Played other day and it took till last objective on g assaukt to kill darth maull with a gold hp pepe from a paid crate

This game was hot garbage. Go play Battlefront: Elite Squadron on PSP. It was literally just a port of this and it was bad. The space to ground mechanics were terrible.

I loved the beta, already pre-ordered the game

(not a shill)

>PSP

I enjoyed the beta, the only thing that really bugged me was classes being randomly leveled depending on loot-box content but i read they're changing all that crap for the final release.

Thing about the starfighters is even the best outfitted generic ships could still easily get BTFO by shit like the Slave I.

Funny shit is the legendary ships are gonna have card upgrades as well. God bless the fuckers going up against a fully gold carded Slave I or Poes X wing

Shitty boring AAA trash made for the braindead retards who still like this shit.

>tfw remember a lot of cool stuff was supposedly in the game
>tfw just finished watching a few videos that confirms said cool stuff like being able to go from the ground of a planet into space
>tfw BF3 could have been one of those GOAT games we talk about even today

Damn I'm really fucking mad now. Especially after seeing some more videos on all the cool stuff that was going to be in the game. Games like that just aren't allowed in 2017 when there is too much jewing that needs to be done to rip off people of as much money as possible. BF3 was fucking content overload and was going to be so amazing. These faggoty children on nu-Sup Forums only wish gaming could be like that again. Enjoy your fucking loot boxes or star cards or whatever the fuck its called you retarded faggots. Keep supporting these shit jew publishers and ruining games more then wondering what went wrong. Freaking asshats.

>playing beta
>get the points to use a ship on Naboo
>can't do jack shit with it as everyone is fighting it out in the alleys and no one else is using a ship
>just kinda circling up above everything
>2minutes of this bullshit and I just allah ackbar into the first alley I see
>manage to kill 2 enemies

why would you have vehicles usable in maps that they're useless for? WHY

I have to defend one point about this game... you CAN leave vehicles hold fuck action button. Shitposting is out of hand even if this game has cancer crates

It didn't take a single good bit of BF1 such as Operations or (an attempt at) class balance that were actually kinda fun.

So I'll pass and buy bfww2 when it comes out.

I'm getting it for free so whatever I'll have fun for a few weeks probably.

moddb.com/mods/star-wars-battlefront-iii-legacy
There is still hope

It's casual, arcade-y fun. Looks and sounds great but it's just not quite up there with Battlefield in terms of what it allows you to do, player and battle size, variety in what you do etc.

Starfighter mode is pretty great this time around.

The gunplay and class setup are better than in the first game.

I thought Naboo was shit but i liked the game overall, will buy.

>tfw all you want to do is hop into a multi-personnel vehicle with friends and cruise over the battlefield

>can't

post the trailer i dare you.