SUPER MARIO ODYSSEY

>7 days
7 DAYS
>7 days
7 DAYS
>7 days
7 DAYS

how are you getting through it Bros? are you excited? Do you think the game will live up to the hype?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AI-zEBUpnoM
youtube.com/watch?v=g4xW9aCg2zY
youtube.com/watch?v=wHwyca7gu7E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

My excitement has gone for some reason.

>how are you getting through it Bros?
Not well, I really need to study but I'm too excited.
>Do you think the game will live up to the hype?
Yes, for me at least. Some people are expecting a second mario 64 and I think those people will be dissapointed.

goin to the midnight release.. shits gonna be so cash

I just wanna go on a fun looking adventure, and that's exactly what it looks like.

Felt this too a couple days ago, I got hyped again after watching footage

>watch the demo
>hype is fucking gone
i don't know user , i am now in the second hand stage.
Have fun for me i guess

>tfw too poor to buy a switch right now
I-I guess I still have Sonic Mania and Samus Returns.

My excitement died. I already beat it, nothing left to do.

I'm a journalist so I obvioauly can't share photos. They got really strict after the M&L leak.

I've seen many a shop in my time

This one is pretty good

This game is ugly as fuck holy shit.

How much have you played friend? I'm not sure I believe you but I'll bite.

There's Wario too?

I know that this is fake but where does this model come from? I'm guessing one of the Mario and Sonic Olympic games.

Please have sex. It's just a video game.

That's a picture from January, game looks better now.
Altough New Donk still has a lot of Aliasing.

>obviously i can't share photo's
Why? How would they possibly identify who's posting the pictures?

No.

Don't cry pal.
I'm a poorfag too.

There's a playable Mario, Luigi, Wario, Peach, and Bowser my dood.

(good) Video games are way better than sex. Honestly masturbating is better than sex unless you have a romantic interest in your partner.

>no daisy
>no rosalina
Fake

Do you guys have $94 and a credit card?

>still isn't out
These 7 days are going to be the longest days in my life.

Around 18 hours. I've already finished it.

How the fuck would playable Bowser work

>it's another nintendo game getting 10/10 best game ever reviews from every site

Yawn. Heard the same about 3dworld and Skyward Sword and didn't like them. I'll pass.

I hope you don't mean 'found everything' by finished it

>18 hours long
Doubt.jpg

It's another Sup Forums goer feign not caring but still post in a thread

the rare occurance of the 10/10 nintendo review is worth bringing up, but any time a Sony exclusive gets 10/10 it absolutely deserves it. I don't get it.

The game isn't 18 hours long. It'll depend on how good you are. I finished it a few days ago and I'm just collecting everything else.

Almost there. The game isn't that hard in all honesty.

3D World is actually pretty great and I find the hate for it really unjust.
I agree with Zelda though, some games are alright but overall I find the series pretty overrated.

Did you like it?

I'm not that user, but he has a point. Don't trust journalists when reviewing any Nintendo game (or any game at all). People hate TP (for some reason), yet it got 10s everywhere. SS is literately the worst 3D Zelda and one of the worst Zelda games, yet it was praised. There is definitely a bias towards Nintendo games.

And before you say anything, I'm fucking excited for SMO.

>Wario
>Bowser
How I wish this was true.

>Sex time is around 15 minutes with my gf
>She has her period right now
>Cant fuck for atleast 4 days

How is this supposed to help you fucking virgin

See, sony negroid are extremely butthurt, and have been for over 7 month

If you see something that's blatantly retarded, it's likely a sony negroid

Yes, yes I did. I just wish it was harder. Cappy makes the game too easy,

Have you found any moons that are just total bullshit like the shines in Sunshine?

Nah, kill yourself.

you get extremelymasterpieces that get 60's like tropical freeze or W101. Stop being mad that nintendo has good game, you low iq subhuman

This meme is getting tiring

Kirby Air Ride has a 61? Why does this make me so fucking angry?

>Air Ride
>61
As a Kirbyfag this is actually valid.
Air Ride is overrated as fuck, right next to Dreamland 3. I don't know why people want an Air Ride 2.

Not really. I wish they were harder to get. It doesn't feel like older Mario where getting a Star was hard work. It just feels like a standard collect-a-thon now. I still had fun though.

I've fucked every girlfriend I've ever had while they were on their periods. That's a weak ass excuse.

Looking forward to Odyssey though. It should be better than period sex.

Stigma of being a Kirby game plus it had to compete with two other Nintendo racing games

They're smaller Nintendo titles.

So have I.

All zero of them.

That's not fucking excuse you pussy ass motherfucker. I still go down on my bitch even when she's on the rag.

Nice goalpost moving.

>he says, like the fucking retard that he is, while Splatoon, tropical freeze and motherfucking pokemon emerald is here

How the fuck is DK small? He's one of the icons of gaming and TP is fucking awesome.

Fucking underage retards getting all exited watching BING BING WAHOO gameplay. Grow the fuck up

Emerald is literally one of the greatest selling games of all time.

you talk big for a cuntlicker, lol

>Splatoon, tropical freeze and motherfucking pokemon emerald is here
Pokemon is the only one there that is a "big" title.

His games aren't that relevant anymore. Also yes, yes it is.

Haven't you heard? Any Nintendo game that isn't Mainline Mario or 3D Zelda is small you guys.

You opened my eyes, i'm gonna go buy a PS4, CoD and all the lootboxes my mom credit card can handle.

Splatoon is one of Nintendo's major IP now...how is it not a big title?

>I will never be this fucking retarded

Thanks for brightening my day, tard-kun

I play almost exclusively platformers and rhythm games. I have honestly never liked a single shooter, hack n' slash, or WRPG. Fight me faggot.

>game looks better now
I doubt it possible with switch hardware.

>His games aren't that relevant anymore
Bitch please, the only reason why it didn't sell more was because it's on the Wii U.

My brother, it ain't anything to be ashamed of. When its just me and my bitch in bed at night, I eat that vagina through and through and as fast as I can.

I don't find it sick if my face or my dick looks like a murder scene.

>caring about fucking graphics in a god damn Mario game
The only two mario games that maybe look kind of impressive visually are Galaxy, and debatably Sunshine.

What the fuck are you autists on about? I don't like shooters either. 3D Platformers are fine, I just dont understand how can you be so exited to the point of not being able to wait calmly a couple of days until the release. This happened to me when I was a teenager, thats why I think you're underage

Sorry I'm not a jaded nihilist who can still be excited for things user.

How upset are you, user?

>I'm so grown up guys look at me
Protip: You look like a dumbass doing this.

>YOU COULD SAY MY ______ IS OFF TO YOU!

Even disregarding the blood which is revolting in and of itself you still perform oral sex like a beta bitch boy, lol

>im-fucking-plying
LMAO@your life

Real talk, as a Peach waifufag if she and Mario get married at the end I'll be assmad.

Woah brother, it's not as if I don't get anything out of it! I face fuck my bitch whenever I can.

That's why I bought fire emblem warriors.

>trading sexual favours
normies are fucking revolting

why? You are suppose to self insert as BING BING.

I don't know man, all those Moons, I think that having so many Moons I personally will only aim for the most cheaply placed Moons I can find instead of playing through the games other content thus the game is objectively bad since I can complete every mission just by exploring the level a bit, the only reason to play Super Mario games is to get to the end of the story for some closure.

It's Nintendo, of course they won't get married. Gotta respect the statu quo.

>the only reason to play Super Mario games is to get to the end of the story for some closure.

MAJOR PLOT LEAKS INCOMING:
_______________________________________________________________________________Mario defeats Bowser and rescues Peach________________________________________________________________________________________________

Here, maybe this will toughen you up a bit.

youtube.com/watch?v=AI-zEBUpnoM

gender neutral bathrooms ??

All the hints they dropped have me worried, it really seems the Nintendo madmen are going to do it.

Returns sold more than many series that are considered relevant today, you're full of shit.

Maybe you're right, with the birthrate being so low in japan, they probably thought it was a good idea to have mario finally getting married and show an example. lol

You still have to do the "main" Moons in each world before you're able to advance to the next. I'm also positive that the Moon requirements will jack up exponentially at some point.

Hope that you don't mind answering this, if it's possible.

How many worlds are there in total? If possible, what new themes are there?

I really want to see if SMO has more worlds than any other mario game, I'd be more excited if it had new themes in it.

I look forward to seeing Bowser and Mario BTFO.

How many kingdoms? Can you list the ones we dont know about?

The game has a second playtrough with another character like Galaxy?

WHAT'S BEHIND THE PEACH'S CASTLE PAINTING?

Throwback Galaxy

I'm still unsure about the Grand Moons but I've suspected that they would be required to advance, but I also suspect that there will be alternate routes to other locations, it looks like you can take the taxi in Tostarena to New Donk City, but it seems like the obvious next step on the Odyssey is to Steam Gardens.

Yeah, that's me.

why
marriage doesn't automatically lead in to having a child though,unless its some japanese thing to have a child after getting married.

youtube.com/watch?v=g4xW9aCg2zY

*wahoos in rhythm*

Anyone else gonna rip a fat one before playin lol
youtube.com/watch?v=wHwyca7gu7E