Game journalist here, I'm just going to leave one leak about SMO. World themes, and that's pretty much it...

Game journalist here, I'm just going to leave one leak about SMO. World themes, and that's pretty much it. You can ask me some questions, but I won't reveal too much

Shown
Metro
Sand
Cascade
Luncheon
Wooded
Cap
Coast
Jungle
Snow
Mushroom

Unannounced
Spooky
Sky
Japanese
Entertainment
Lake
Rock
Factory
Space
Moon
Secret
Isle

If there are really this many kingdoms, I may die of happiness.

This obliterates banjo, yooka, sonic and hat kids games holy hell!

Does anyone ever get married in the end?

How much of Peach's Castle and Isle Delfino are explorable?

Nintendo has really went out of the world themes just for the game, I'm actually pretty impressed by it.

If you really want to, then
Bowser and the Broodal Leader get married as a revenge by Peach and Mario Mario and Peach are still friends because of Nintendo

If I can remember, the Peach castle has 6 sub areas, 4 accessible by paintings and 2 being regular areas. Isle Delfino only has 3 areas to explore, which are pretty small in the size. However, it has large amount of obstacle courses and minigames, more than any other kingdom.

Hey guys game journalist here, there are some other things you can do, like when you press a button you get me fired and I'm forced to get a real job.

>You can ask me some questions, but I won't reveal too much
pic related

I wish I could, but I can't reveal physical evidence of Super Mario Odyssey due to Nintendo's rules and shit, which happens to made worse because of ML fiasco.

If those spoilers are real, then that pretty much confirms what I had predicted honestly. I don't really mind the actual outcome and I've already been spoiled of many games and didn't get any less enjoyment for it.

>20+ Kingdoms
>demo shows that there's 43 Souvenirs, with several kingdoms so far having at least 3 souvenirs

false and homosexual

The demo that is shown around and currently is, isn't the final version. The final version has way much more shit added on, and is pretty much designed to prevent people from opening the demo up too early.

Can you unlock other people to play as?

not trying to defend op but it's called demo for a reason

What's behind the PEACH'S CASTLE painting?

This isn't much of an spoiler so I think you can answer, is Luigi playable like in Glaxy or there is something like that?

Believing user spouting bullshit on Sup Forums. I hope you guys aren't that retarded.

I do remember the leak that was shown around the internet with the multiple characters, is an well made leak. The game only has Luigi as an secret character, and that's it.

It's an forest surrounding the castle. Further down there is a toad town where you start from in this map. However, the painting starts you closer.

He is, as an secret character.

>peach and mario don't get married.
>nintendo puts peach and mario and on marriage certificates
>makes this gif
>gives mario a wedding suit which seems to be his only amiibo made for this game
>they are still just friends
sounds fake but it's nintendo so i wouldn't be surprised if that happened. anyway what does peach do post game?

>Game journalist here
kill youself
and quit your job
in that order

How can there be that many kingdoms when we've already seen the whole world map?

The game was content complete earlier this year. I doubt the demo is so out of date that the souvenir total is wrong.

On top of that, there's barely enough unique space on the atlas for 14 non-lunar Kingdoms, unless you're telling me that the map is out of date as well?

so game journalist actually work in the afterlife.

>well made leak
They literally slapped Badge Arcade badges on a screenshot of the Odyssey's interior.

How much time do you take to finish the game? And to get the 100%?

Hi guys, Kimishima here. OP is a faker and you should be ashamed of yourself if you fell for it

>he he hey guys totally legit person who knows everything about the game here
>so I'm gonna dump what I want and pretend it's really in the game
>no I can't give proof, that will put me in danger wink

Nintendo is doing a different way of marketing their new game.

I dunno if anyone has noticed, but the first version had names of other kingdoms omitted out for larger space text. The second version is larger, with smaller text. There's also kingdoms that don't have a defined space inside the landmass. But you will see splotches of inland kingdoms ingame's globe

I'm definitely sure that Nintendo has purposely done this to prevent spoilers from occurring.

Huh, I never thought about that. I thought these badges are custom-looking

Usually it takes around 15-20 hours to beat the game normally. And takes about 40 hours to beat the game, if you were to collect and complete literally everything in the game

>15-20 hours to beat the game normally
Blunder of the century.

Is the same time that the other 3D Marios

Did you like it? You think is better than BotW? For you, how good is it compared to the other 3D Mario games?

same dude?

okay so what does peach do postgame edge said she was involved in the post game content.

>not posting screencaps or a short recording
Fag.

Is this semen summoner in the game?

they wont know its you

>Implying 'isle' is different from 'jungle'
Sorry OP but there's a sticker spotted on the odyssey that quite clearly confirms that the unnamed tropical jungle kingdom is called "Forgotten Isle". Unless you're telling me that they put in another island or are calling another kingdom by the name of "isle". Disproven. Move along, boys, nothing to see here

Peach looks really short in that gif

>around 15-20 hours to beat the game normally. And takes about 40 hours to beat the game, if you were to collect and complete literally everything in the game
Dropped
How can the game be so short

Waluigi is in right?

OP should have just straight said delfino island, then.

>Coast
Watch him backpedal hard saying he forgot the names.

Review codes went out less than forty hours ago. How could he possibly know this?

Nice roleplay, OP.

He stole the picture from there to make himself seem legit. OP is a faker proven

Its official name is Isle Delfino.

im guessing the height over mario comes from her legs

>Did you like it? You think is better than BotW? For you, how good is it compared to the other 3D Mario games?
I actually really, liked it quite alot. I really liked the interesting gimmick of capturing enemies and controlling them, since it added some interesting flavor. Being also a fan of platformer games, I actually liked it better than BotW since it's much more tighter and restricted than BotW's empty openness. And I've found it to be better than any other 3D Mario, aside from Galaxy games, due to it's similar scope.

I've actually haven't played postgame as of yet, I'm not entirely sure about that. Fair reminder that Luigi is unlocked earlier in the game, just before the postgame

I'm not that guy

No

I'm here to provide real leaks.

>I really liked this game
>I liked the [generic as fuck comment on known features] as well as the [platforming expecting of a Mario game]
wew, totally legit

>I've actually haven't played postgame as of yet, I'm not entirely sure about that. Fair reminder that Luigi is unlocked earlier in the game, just before the postgame
Ok, I'll bite. How?

OP is obviously baiting but it's weird how Delfino Isle isn't on any map except the one from that ad.

then play post game then.

They're hiding it, obviously. Nintendo does that all the time, especially this time for odyssey

Can't wait for nintoodlers to commit mass suicide when they realize delfino isn't in the game. Purge soon

I don't know if you're very good at geography, but that isn't a full globe.

Is the game a 10 out of 10 wahoos?

>People read the "Peach's role expands in a unexpected way" bit in that one Edge review

>omg that must mean she's gonna be prayabru

>People not realizing that's about the most expected thing that could happen to her

she's not gonna be playable

shit's not even a first time, she's already been playable before, that's not even ground-breaking

You know, if you want to be a believable leaker you're supposed to NOT be super vague.

Mario does the whole journey by himself, Luigi pretty much becomes becomes playable after Mario is defeated for the second time after trying to beat Bowser and Luigi joins him to help him

I've mentioned this before, this one was actually a early version of the whole map.

I could say it was an 9/10

>I'm not that guy
alright kinda unrelated to the thread but since both of you guys mentioned it: was the m&l leak that bad for journalists and review sites?

>I could say it was an 9/10
Where did that one point go, in your opinion?

this is so bullshit I could actually believe it

Duh but Delfino Isle is supposed to be right next to the Mushroom Kingdom, but it's not there.

Ehh, I'm not entirely sure. I'm not involved with the major review sites, only involved with a small review site.

I really feel like they could just expanded more on the actual platforming, and the bosses making it a more tighter and intense experience for me at least. I felt like the game was kinda too soft in certain parts of the game, especially in later worlds.

see

In the bottom left corner looks like a dolphin, like Delfino, and the thing next to it looks like a mushroom powerup.

OP, in which kingdoms do the lava level seen in the Japanese TV spot (the one w the bonzai bill with the top hat chasing mario) and the roulette tower from the NWC take place?

Also, what do the paintings do? Do they straight up transport you to the level, or just a subsection?

He's talking about the other map, silly.

Ah I see, could have just been they didn't want to reveal anything exact, they still might not be 100% honest with what they show.

ok op, if you're legit then can you draw out roughly the positions of all the kingdoms you mentioned on this map? This one looks complete to me.

I'd rather not lose my job at Literally Who Dot Shill. Nintendo ninjas will get me if I even think about spoilers.

Hey Scarce here, you're full of shit.

no one is even claiming that. we just wanna know what is is. sinces he's claiming to have the game.

what order do you visit them in

>game journalist here
>actually getting past the first couple levels

it don't check out

Originally I was going to be vague, but I decided to just spill out since that I didn't really want to make others frustrated.

That lava area is a subsection of the Factory Kingdom. Not sure where the roulette is, since that I've haven't been to it. As for paintings, they pretty much transport you to the location that was shown.

Will do it soon

Ehh, I can't quite reveal on the order. Sorry about that

how? what if someone else leaked it in this thread how would they know its you or not.

>system with a screenshot feature where you can just save to SD and move to PC
>no images
Seems legit.

>And takes about 40 hours to beat the game, if you were to collect and complete literally everything in the game
>That lava area is a subsection of the Factory Kingdom. Not sure where the roulette is, since that I've haven't been to it.
How do you know that you can 100% the game in 40 hours if there are places that you haven't been?

>Ehh, I can't quite reveal on the order. Sorry about that
>I can break an NDA and 'leak' whatever information I want but for some arbitrary reason not the information that would confirm I actually have the game

>As for paintings, they pretty much transport you to the location that was shown.
So you just hang around and collect as many moons as you want and leave the odyssey behind? What's the point?

let the autist have his fun

This. OP is going hard with this LARP.

>Ehh, I can't quite reveal on the order. Sorry about that
So you can draw out all the positions but not reveal the order? hmmmm

Did you forget that whole E3 2017 was leaked here days ahead?
Are you people stupid or what?

if he were autistic his roleplaying would at least be consistent

You mean hours ahead and under completely different circumstances?

>mere hours before
>one guy leaked something, therefore every fucking leak can be legit
No.

>a guy who helped set the booths up leaked the information he had access to
>therefore this spastic pretending to leak is authentic even though nothing he says adds up
you're retarded op, please stop

Where's the Dinosaur Islands and Yoshi's Island?

>one of very few legitimate leak negates Sup Forums's history of bullshit

inb4 i was only pretending to be retarded

you mean nintendo's january event? or did i miss something

The whole nintendo event was leaked
Look here idiots I dont know where you were but legit leaks happened.
I dont know if you were busy shitposting or sucking dick and I couldn't care less.

>40 hours to 100%

confirmed fake

>but legit leaks happened
>one guy leaked something, therefore every fucking leak can be legit
Stop being a retard.

op on damage control

What does that leak have to do with this one? Don't tell me you're assuming it's the same guy.

>actually being gullible enough to believe someone is willing to share everything about the game in detail, but not post screenshots for fear of being found out

>Comparing pic related to your poor ass excuse of a leak
Shame on you

You'll notice OP suddenly stopped replying to posts as another poster rushed to defend the "leak."
Now he's rapidly attempting to reply to older posts to make it seem like nothing went wrong and he totally wasn't defending himself.