What exactly was implied?

What exactly was implied?

Autism.

Atlus don't really make that many games for console anyway. They mostly publish them in the west, most of their actual development is spend on handhelds and phones.

Is this what insanity looks like?

>muh identity
>I don't have any reason to own a console anymore

>Console Loyalist
Also, are they conveniently forgetting that Atlus also has a bunch of PC games, like Imagine, Giten Megami Tensei, etc.?

I can understand being bummed out, but to actively advocate for exclusivity and deride PC ports is just nuts.

>Great news! Almost every single company is against us!
hmm

HAHAHAHKJSAHDAJD PC HAS NO GAMNENS

how many procent of a PS4 is a console even?
it is basically a pc at this point

C U C K S O L E S F A G S O N S U I C I D E W A T C H

>how many procent of a PS4 is a console even?
you what ?

>They aren't selling out to those capitalist pigs! I can't wait to buy their new product on my console.

FPBP

I'm guessing the user is stating that the PS4's architecture and hardware is so much like a PC now that it's very nearly just a PC but running on a different OS.

>Console Loyalist

Oh what fresh hell is this?

If it's actual insanity or just temporary psychosis is hard to determine. It's definitely autism though. Also, remember when Sup Forums had moderation?

It was implied that Blazblue Crosstag will never come to PC due to Persona.

>profile pic is a picture of Nier
>a game who's sequel is now on PC

I think we all know who the TRAITOR is here.

How is that Jack Bros. game they put on PC?

Should we tell him?

Facts are irrelevant in today's age. If this guy can somehow claim he's a minority it doesn't matter what the facts are.

Surprisingly fun, better than a lot of paid games in the genre.

I hate PCfags but these people are incompetent and blaming it on "PC corporates".

Wait, what games did release on PC that has this fine gentleman so upset?

Jesus christ what a fucking weeaboo. "Japanese games are only meant to be played the way most japanese people play them!"

>I hate PCfags
you're really no less autistic than OP

Probably Nier, considering his logo. Also are you missing a "they" in there somewhere?

reeks of trolling. the avatar gave it away.
autism. why would you hate a person for his platform of choice? and if you spout some PCMR nonsense, you're just as bad as they are.

also, atlus a shit. just look at their vita releases, they play like absolute ass. they have a loyal base that will purchase anything they put out, so why bother developing a title to run properly?

I can understand why you would dislike PC Master race faggots. Some people are really fucking obnoxious when it comes to that shit, but that's the result of platform wars shitposting. I cannot, however, understand if you hate the entire platform because of those shitposters and smug assholes. There are plenty of benefits tied to having a high end gaming PC, letting a bunch of jackasses online or off sway your judgement of the platform is silly. Everything has an awful fanbase, if you let those people get in the way of trying or enjoying something you'll never try or like anything.