Talion: We must save Mina-

>Talion: We must save Mina-
>THE PALANTIR, TALION! WE MUST FIND IT!
>Talion: I have had terrible visions of Minas Ithil falling, surely there is something we ca-
>THE PALANTIRRR TALIONNN
>Talion: Maybe Shelob can help, her visions came true after all-
>NOOOO SHE IS A DECEIVER AND SHE STOLE MYYYYY (RINGGGGG TALION
>Talion: But she has has helped u-
>SHE IS NOT TO BE TRUSTEDDD
>TALION MY RIIIIIIIINNNNNGGGGG
>TALION TALION GET THE PALANTIR
>WE NEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDD ITTTT
>FUCK SHELOB GET MY RING
>WHAT FUCKING VISIONS LOL GET THE PALANTIR I MEAN MY RING
THE RING TALION
WE NEED THE PALANTIR
NO VISIONS THE RIIIIIING TALION
YOU'VE FAILED TALION, STOP GOING TO SHELOB WE NEED TO GET THE PALANTIR NOW

>We get the Palantir
>NO WE MUST DEFEND THE CITY
>*city is lost and Palantir is gone*
Well done Talion, you shit.

THE LIGHT OF GALADRIEL TALION.

GIVE ME THE LIIIIGHT

YOU WILL OBEY

I

WANT

MY

RING

TALION

YOU HAVE DOOMED US

YOU ARE NOT EVEN WORTHY OF GETTING BLOOD ON MY BLADE
Perhaps we should try not dying Talion

>We must save the city, or Gondor is surely doome-
THE CITY MATTERS NOT TALION, WE NEED MY RIIIIIIIIIIIIIING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OR THE PALANTIR TALION THE PALANTIR WOULD BE JUST GOOD TALION WE MUST FIND THE PALANTIR

I WOULD ALSO LIKE MY RING BACK FROM SHELOB THE SPIDER WHORE TALION

Oh go and fuse with Sauron

SUFFER

ME

NOW

I never understood how did talion want to use the palantir to protect the city. I mean it is just a big nsa thing.

It began with the forging of the great rings. 3 for the ARPG gamers, immortals, for they cannot afford to die. 7 for the Strategy gamers, builders, who command entire armies. 9 for the MMO players, who spent days logged in without breaks, and who above all else desire loot. For within these rings was the strength and power to remain nolife. But they were all deceived. For another ring was made. In the land of Romania, in gypsy flames, the dark lord Kripp forged a secret ring, and into this ring he poured his trips, his want for a female, his family, but above all else, his desire to be casual. One ring to rule them all.

he would use it know what sauron and his bois are up to before they do anything, so he could get the city either ready to defend itself (if they had succeeded in winning the siege) or evacuating before shit goes down

>craft a ring for sauron
>fucking epic, sauron is OP

>craft a ring for talion
>fucking shit, nowhere close to the one ring

what did he mean by this

I know right? He sucks himself off so much about how awesome his ring is, but he can't do shit against orcs with iron will for whatever reason and he jobbed super hard to Sauron.

He would know where to strike to destroy Saueon armies

Because sauron poured his being into it, sauron is a god whilst celebrimbor is some elf prince

fuck I am just before the last mission why did I read this

what's worse about the new ring is that supposedly Celebrimbor would've kicked Sauron's ass with Talion if Talion didn't fuck off, would've dominated him even.

the story in this game is sooooo stupid, i love it

you're not really this retarded right?
Sauron and Kelly Bimbo are both maiar

Sauron is more powerful. More power to pour his being into things, more power in general. Celebrimbor completely fucked himself up when he made the ring.

Are you inbred or pretending? Celebrimor is not a Maia.

I want to fuck Idril so much.

Celery Blender was in the right, why the fuck did Talion care about Minas Ithil the entire first game was about getting revenge for his family and now he doesn't give a shit? He should be hell bent on killing Sauron even if that means a city of stronk women and niggos gets eternally BTFO'd.

why? she looks like a tranny

>she doesn't look like a supermodel
>tranny

fuck you. she is my 16 year old ideal blonde warrior princess waifu
(inb4 pedo 14 is legal in my country)

Why not just recreate the other 5 rings without being controlled by the One? The 5 who controlled the new rings would be more powerful than the old rings which are tainted.

well he got his revenge, he just wanted to protect gondor

what you should be asking is why the fuck he cared so much about some random cunt and her darkie bull boyfriend. he knew them for a day and they act like they're great friends.

I feel like they completely forgot that the first Shadow of Mordor was a revenge tale.
>dagger Talion carries was his sons sword that was broken in half by orcs and cape he wears was sewn by his wife
>five minutes into shadow of war
>yeah but check out this cool gondorian dagger and cloak with one extra point of stealth and damage:)

not entirely, if that was my family I'd want to kill Sauron and Shoah every Orc as well.

Why couldn't act 4 be the whole game?

because evidently, according to people who never played it and only listen to ecelebs, it's the most horrific grind of any game ever made and you totally, DEFINITELY almost require loot boxes.

totally..

definitely..

>supposedly Celebrimbor would've kicked Sauron's ass with Talion if Talion didn't fuck off, would've dominated him even.
How? I know Elly is a fucking jobber, but how would that play out differently with Talion?

celebrimbor is an elf dont get my almonds activated this early in the morning

To be fair, if there's any company that WOULD include something like that, it would be Warner Bros.

I can't blame people for being sceptical.

fuck if i know, just saying what shelob said. maybe it's talion's willpower or some shit, plus eltariel is a cunt who wasn't as experienced with the ring.

it's fine to be skeptical but stating these things like they're truths like that YongYea faggot did is just ridiculous. I don't understand why people go to such lengths to say things that are easily proven wrong.

I just wanted more to the Nazgul story. I liked the shorts they made for the others. Maybe I was just tired of everyone else trying to be good but failing in the dumbest ways.

>elven wraith makes zero sense
>people still trying to debate this bullshit within the rules set by Tolkien
It will never work guys.

kellogs booberry needed to calm the fuck down, talion was on the right track to winning overall even if there were fuck ups. but no, gotta go with this retarded elf and lose