Total War: Warhammer

Looking forward to mortal empires, user?

My dark elves will darken the skies and enslave the lesser races, my mommy gave me chicken tendies and her special milky so I'm feeling strong and with a good mood for slaughter.

>TW:W1 DLC factions
Do I have to own the DLC too to be able to play as them?

What do you think?

>TW :Warhammer 2 is 60$
>TW : Warhammer 1 is still 20$ + 60$ DLC

I'm going to turn the entire fucking planet green. I just need to decide if I'm going to do it with arrows or with angry trees.

But my goal is mostly to see how fucking ridiculous a Wood Elf army can get when they have encampments with that structure that gives that tiny percentile buff EVERYWHERE.

Skarsnik for 8 peaks bowl or Vlad and try to confederate with the vampire coast?

Going to be fun unleashing the full broken might of Mazdamundi
>mfw netting enemies that clump together then using his bound spells
300 elves removed in 10 seconds

>those turn times
Yeah not really. Not really feeling Warhammer so much. Empire is the closest to the faction I want, maybe High Elves. I like having elite units that never waver. Does Warhammer have some other human like faction that focus more on cool knights units?

Yeah a lot. I've ended up hating the Voetex mechanics.

I was hoping Ungrim was going to have his own Karak Kadrin faction.

They will move warhammer 1 LL's around in upcomming patches, most likely along with the Norsca patch

No, sorry.

I bet you have to own both (((standalone))) games

And DLC.

Bretonia but they are basically worse Empire

>wind and breath spells can be aimed
>wind of death still exists

Whole infantry line broken in 5 sec

Brettonia is your friend, by the sound of it. They're almost entirely mounted knights, with peasant infantry/ranged support
Dwarfs if you want pure elite infantry with artillery support, and lizards if you want solid infantry with skirmish and fuckhuge dinosaur support

Jesus, how are people okay with this? Are the chaos armies playable? I might cave next time it goes on sale.

is that the WHOLE map?

Do you honestly expect them to make the base game free, or something?
I get the DLC, while improved significantly, is a bit excessive, but who did you think you're kidding if you ever hoped for it to be included in 2?

Yeah, I've been playing the dwarves a lot. Like their high armor/high leadership. Haven't tried the lizards yet. I'll try Bretonia later today.

They realy should add other Imperial provinces. Playing as Charly F. is cool and stuff, but I'd realy like to see Middenland and Ostland.

Also, ADD IN LUTHOR HUSS!

How much does the AI cheat in this?

With M2:TW there was mods dedicated to reducing the cheating as much as possible while improving the campaign/battle AI, it was so much better than in vanilla.

no nagash = no buy

I only really enjoy this game playing as Empire so yes. Battling chaos freaks and monsters as mere humans with only the advantage of technology just is so appealing so I'm looking forward to leading an Imperial expedition to the new world.

>playing the virgin lich, who needed vast rituals and still couldn't manage proper resurrection
>not the Chad Dwarf, who just told death to go fuck itself because he was too angry for it

GAS THE ELVES,
WAR OF THE BEARD 2.0 NOW

Does the grand campaign include all the fun mechanics like comfy habitats and the skaven/vampire corruptions?

>Reddithammer
No thanks. Warhammer is like Lord of the Rings for people under the age of 14.

But that would require the shaving of a dwarf, and who is going to volunteer for that?
You?

But LOTR is for 10 year olds

Nope. Warhammer Fantasy Battles was all about literally everyone shitting on Humanity. Even the comedic relief races like gobbos and skaven did. If you want to play someone heroic, don't play humans.

What a shit fucking map, look how much they cut.

Sure they have enough time to crank out a ton of DLC; but shlomo forbid they make a decent combo map.

>Brettonia is your friend, by the sound of it.
But he said COOL knights.

>being poor

I love it when the historyfags come in.
It's like being reminded you're not Anthony Burch

Yes.

Is it true the number of provinces from TW1 is being cut down by more than half?

Are you blind? The TW1 part of the map is 99.9% unchanged. I dont even know what's changed other than added Skavenblight.

Given the the holes in the map, I guess the DLC factions for 2 are Araby, Tomb Kings and Amazons with Kislev as Warhammer 3 pre-order bonus.

>amazons

keep being delusional

Nothing in the old world is removed, skavenblight and hellpit are added

In the Lady's name, Delet this immeditely

COLD BLOODED KILLERS

>keep being delusional
They are an absolutely uninteresting faction but there are suspicious holes around that jungle to the point that it's obvious at least one faction will start here, it's either them or Vampire Coast.

Only Chaos Undivided. The third expansion looks like it will be all about the Chaos factions from the russian leak.

>Vampire Coast
Yeah, because there wasnt enough VC content in the first game, right?

>controlling every mountain region as dorfs

me grudgsta

?

Kroak is basically confirmed to be a LL, amazons have less shit about them than norsca or araby

the chances of them getting in are practically zilch

gw loves the vc. I hope youre ready for more vc reskinned factions like nagash and neferata.

>dwarfs STILL cant trade with other dwarfs via underway caravans even though there's dwarf tech that implies it's possible.
Absolutely fucking unplayable.

Tehenhauin is way more likely given that a lot of the missing lizardman DLC are linked to skinks and it options up the option for playing a more skink focused lizardman faction

Chaos is the shittiest army of them all.
I'm not even trolling, it's a pain in the ass to play.

I'd have thought it would be difficult to add Kroak in, given that in universe he's the single most powerful being outside the Gods.

Kroak will be a FLC lord.
Tehenhauin will be in The Skink and The Stink DLC.

What I want is a new historical one.

They're probably going to add him too

When has 'muh lore' stopped CA before

Why the fuck is Isabella sharing the same loc as Helman and Kemmler? Isnt it the other way around with Vlad and Mannfred?

when are they adding all the cool guns to the skaven?

The next one is going to be historical. We wont be seeing WH3 for a long while especially that not much else is worth adding aside from ogres and chorfs.

Someone made a mistake when putting the map together

GW loved VC.

No, it doesn't. War of the Beard is still in the book of Grudges.

It's not a small lore thing like bringing back azhag, it's a case of bringing someone in who can literally 1v1 an army of greater daemons in his sleep.
He'd be better as an off screen artillery strike, or a green knight summon

>dwarves need another excuse to hate you for a previous one
Are you fucking lore retarded or just shit posting?

Isnt Kroak technically dead anyway?

>Queek in fucking Lustria
What?
Why?
Why not move Queek to Skavenblight to compete in the badlands/eight-peeks bowl, keep skrolk in the southlands, move one of the orc factions and beastmen further south to challenge kroq-gar.
Or just wait until khemri comes out to provide a foe to Kroq.

isnt kroak dead

You only need to buy it once you dumbass. 20$ is very cheap for 5 factions, You dont need Beastmen, Chaos, Norsca or Wood Elves.

I bought this game, but there doesn't seem to be any Space Marines. Do I have to pay extra for them or something? That seems shitty. Can anyone tell me which DLC has them?

It's a mistake with the map, the faction flags are right but the names are not
There's going to be a skaven LL coming out for free that will likely start in either hellpit or skavenblight

Only because he can't be bothered to bring himself back.
Seriously, he can do it anytime he feels like but doesn't.

queek starts in the badlands
your looking at the plaguedude faction

wh3 will probably be out next year, historical and warhammer titles are worked on by independent teams

IT IS TIME TO SETTLE GRUDGES!

Bretonnia is cav oriented with generally weaker infantry. Battle pilgrims are good but are not amazing. If you want purely elite infantry dwarfs and hi-elves are the better ones for that. Chaos is really fucking good and efficient infantry but has some problems with chain routing.

yes
also revamped animations for all old world factions and all features from 2

>The next one is going to be historical.
Imagine being this delusional.

There wont be a major historical TW title for atleast 2 years.
All you historifags are getting is some shitty Saga game and Arena.

Historical title wont be out for like 5 years :^)

He gets better when he wants. I expect that he'll play like 4 turns alive and 2 turns with lights off if they put him in.

Perfect.

I assume that would be the case but you can never be too careful. Glad to hear they're keeping all the fun mechanics instead of it being a soulless sandbox.

Guess I'm buying 2 today.

He'll be an unmoving husk carried around on a dino that can manifest his spirit once per battle.

>The Skink and the Stink
>Faithful and the filthy
>The Serpent and the Scientist
>The Golden and the Gunner.

>tfw when you suck at the game's combat and RTS in general
I love everything about this game until I'm forced(?) to engage in a story battle

Read the names next to the banners
I just saw that, evidently, Vlad and Manfred are sharing a faction so that's believable.

High Elf Batman when?

Good job, CA. If you were looking for the most efficient way to anger your loyal customer base even more, you've found it. It wasn't this juvenile fantasy arcade nonsense that made the TW series a success.

Watch leonhartx10 he helped me a lot

Lmfao stay salty

No need to LARP, user.
Historyfags are enough of a joke without you helping them out.

>It wasn't this juvenile fantasy arcade nonsense that made the TW series a success
Man, that statement would be really fucking wrong if Warhammer was the best/fastest selling TW game.

Gonna deus vult my Brettonians into theAraby wastes and also purge rattos as Dawi.

Also not a fan of the Vortex campaign.

>the absolute state of historycucks

I bet you voted for Hillary Clinton too.
C U C K!

Except 4 chaos factions.

You act like multiple of the characters in the game haven't had that lorewankery.

Teclis blinked out an army of slaneshi greater demons once, and the armybooks stated he was closing the power gap between him and nagash (WITH his mountain of warpstone)

They are weak in the beginning but once you have a couple of chosen and giants you are almost unbeatable. My 20 card army full of chosen, 2 giants and 3 heroes raped a 40 card army. Playing on very hard

>tfw still not bought any of the race DLC

fuck, I really want to play wood elves and turn the world into forest

Google creamapi

The thing about playing as Wood Elves I'm looking forwards to is that they have one building that veeeery slightly buffs your army's damage that can be built in their little camps. And they stack.

There's going to be a lot of places to build those and I'm hoping to find out at which point a single volley of arrows deletes the enemy army from the game.

No, they haven't.
Not even Nagash can match even half of what Kroak was.
Caledor is probably the only one who even comes close.

Nagash definitely could, after he jumped himself up on that small mountain of warpstone. Kroak is overhyped by lizardmen players, if he was half of what they claim then the great plan wouldn't have failed. The chaos gods were never afraid Kroak might just fuck them up, they were more than concerned Nagash might.

And while I'm very big on "chaos isn't as big a deal in fantasy" GW clearly wanted chaos to be more 40k like by the end.

OLA SKINKSSS