Have you ever bought a game based on name alone?

Have you ever bought a game based on name alone?
Doom? Hatred?

Is "World War 3" edgy enough to generate hype?

thefarm51.com/eng/projekt/world-war-3-2/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t0TrrPaMR2A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>a fucking meme tank

What's wrong with them?
A tank is a tank.
In video games they must look good first.
Games aren't real life.

There already was a 'World War 3' game actually. It was an rts, and it was pretty goddamn awful from what I remember. I doubt this game will be much better, given the fact that it just looks like a retread of MW3.

Whoa that tank looks so much like the PL-01.
Is this game made by polacks?

One can always dream.
Where the fuck is my new Red Alert, huh?

Yes it is.
Polish FARM51 which right now is fucked because nobody wants to buy their Get Even horror game. Thanks ISIS terrorists!

Lmao.
It was obvious because the PL is polack haha.
Anyway... since Endwar I'm sated about WW3.
Shit was funny to play with the mic.

>In video games they must look good first.
it looks fucking horrible

>tfw era of WW3 games that started in 2007 till 2012 will never come back

WW2 got so old at this point.
They should make more games set during cold war.

>Inb4 Fallout

youtube.com/watch?v=t0TrrPaMR2A

Why are Polish devs such pathetic edgelords and why do they all shill here constantly?

oh man, Endwar
I actually had fun with it

>why do they all shill here constantly?
You fags call everyone who isn't working with you for the same boss a shill.
I come here once a year, tell you about the company I like and their games and you motherfuckers accuse me of shilling.
Define shilling.

You don't own Sup Forums EA!

I bet you hated BF2142, ya pleb

i dont see any tank there

>World War 3 is a multiplay-
stopped reading there

Have we devolved back to black and white or what? Devs can't even into brown and bloom anymore?

Single player games don't make enought money too keep a studio alive unless they are a bunch of hippies with a startup eating dirt.

Name alone, no.

But I've looked up some games' trailers because of their names alone, and if I liked what I saw, bought the game.

Back in the 90s before the internet, I also sometimes read reviews based on the name alone, or checked the box to see what kind of game it is, if the name or the boxart was captivating enough.

Like when you see a game named ALIEN TRILOGY, and you see a giant xenomorph on the front cover, and you see it being an fps game on the back cover... that has to be at minimum a game worth checking out. (and if it was crap, we could just trade it for something different)

BF2142 was futuristic shit

memetank here is a cv90-120 that poles but styrofoam on to make it look futuristic