His Master plan is to create XIII versions of himself and using time travel to bring them all together

His Master plan is to create XIII versions of himself and using time travel to bring them all together.

So far there are only 7 that we know of

>Master Xehanort
>Apprentice/Terra Xehanort
>Xigbar
>That other guy with blue hair
>Ansem Seeker of Darkness
>Xemnes
>Xehanort McFly

Who are the other 6 and am I missing anybody - (or nobody in some cases)?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UhcqCIWc2wY
youtu.be/GneueoIbVCU
boards.fireden.net/v/search/filename/inconsistent hitstun.webm/
youtube.com/watch?v=GNebfmXqHQ4
youtube.com/watch?v=boygLgPKq4s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Who are the other 6 and am I missing anybody - (or nobody in some cases)?
Literally everyone that's not Sora.

So Kirie or Queen Minny could be a Seeker?!

No, they are Sora.

>XIII Xehanort vs 7 Soras.
>13 is an unlucky number.
>7 is a lucky number and sometimes associated with God.
>Good vs Evil

The hype is real.

>implying 3 is ever coming out.

Fuck off with this kiddy Disney crap.

Yeah I agree.
That's why i Only play REAL MAN games, like PUBG and CoD.

Confirmed:
Master Xehanort
Terranort
Ansem SoD
Xemnas
Young Xehanort
Braig/Xigbar
Isa/Saix

Possible:
Lauriam/Marluxia
Vanitas
Riku Replica
Xion

I'm at a loss for the last few.

The Foretellers from the mobile game

They're dead.

so everyone is xehanort, and all who is not xehanort, is sora

Xehanort finds a way

Riku and Aqua aren't either.

Good point.

they are sora clones too

Marluxia can't be one - Xemnas said traitors can't be in True Org XIII.
IIRC, Nomura said that not everything from [chi] will be resolved in KH3, so I imagine that Lauriam/Marluxia is one of the villians for next saga.

Explain how?

I put him in the maybe because we saw Nobodies in the 2015 trailer that resembled Marluxia.

True, but maybe he came back to fuck up Xehanort's plan somehow and turn it in his way.

I don't think Xemnas forgave him so quickly... Unless Xehanort and Marluxia planned all this stuff long ago, and his "assassination" by Sora was part of the plan.

Data-Roxas?

I don't think the Data characters will show up.

Unless Xehanort's heart managed to take over him like it did with Terra.

KH retcons its story with each new installment. Watch as they reveal that Marluxia was acting according to Xemnas' wishes the entire time

It's a meme. Everyone is xayohnurt, everyone else is sohrah

KH3 is going to be just as bad if not worse than KH0.2, filled to the brim with inconsistent hitstun, floaty shitty unconnecting swings, no hitstop/screenshake, it doesn't even have superarmor/hyperamor/poise like every other good ARPG does have as indicated by hitstop/screenshake on hits without hitstun.

To the people saying they're looking forward to KH3, did you even touch 0.2 or let alone even watch any videos of it? It is floaty garbage and only shows how incompetent Osaka team still is. Don't believe me? Well it doesn't matter because the best speedrunners in the world agree.
youtu.be/UhcqCIWc2wY
youtu.be/GneueoIbVCU

I hope before it comes out you heed my warning, 3 is not going to a good game, it is filled with inconsistent hitstun, floaty combos, no revenge values, too many options, limited choices, and it just looks ugly.

If you haven't played tge series just emulate 2FM and stop after you're done, the drop in quality is embarrassing and no one enjoys Osakashit anyway. Nomura lost his touch.

Do not reply to the bait above this post.

>KH retcons its story with each new installment.
Like what?

boards.fireden.net/v/search/filename/inconsistent hitstun.webm/
>All of those posts in the archive

I don't know how people still respond to this shit anymore.

>villain is Ansem
>he was actually Ansem's apprentice masquerading as his master

>Xehanort has no memories of his past prior to his apprenticeship to Ansem
>turns out it was just a ruse and he following his plans to forge the X-blade from the very beginning

>Nobodies have no hearts
>they can regrow their hearts with time

We either have a constant influx of newfags who don't know about the archives or our userbase is just that retarded.

>>Nobodies have no hearts
>>they can regrow their hearts with time
This is still true except in the case of Roxas who had a heart the whole time. All other Nobodies in the series still all start out with no Hearts and they have the capacity to regrow them, it's not an assured thing. Xemnas was noted in 3D, the same game that says they can regrow them, to have been actively trying to prevent this.
I can understand people saying the first 2, but I don't understand how people still parrot this.

And that's still not retconning every game. That was 2 points in a series of 8+ games.

>our userbase is just that retarded.
Considering how people still repeat the same erroneous information in each thread, despite people telling them the opposite in each thread, it's more than likely this.

Good point. KH3 threads are going to be a world of fun.
>who is this aqua bitch
>why does kairi have a keyblade
>who is ventus and why does he look like roxas
>who are these new people in org13
>xv-kun posting about ffxv
>what is the book of prophecies
>why is axel back
>who is that black haired girl
>what's a dream eater
Maybe I'll just avoid them altogether.

What kills me is when people ignore something in game just to shitpost. But such is the nature of shitposting.

>10 years of development
KH3 deserves the shit scores it will get

It's always people who didn't read the Ansem and Xehanort Reports.

It started in 2013, not 2007.

KH3 wasn't in development for 10 years. It started development in 2013. Just because you thought they were working on it for 10 years doesn't mean that they were. So stop that bullshit.

nice meme, 3 comes after 2

Not in KH. Days came after 2. Again KH3 development started in 2013.

>this meme again
You tire me young one.

spin offs don't count

>Riku Replica
Also real Riku

Kingdom Hearts
Kingdom Hearts II: Chain of Memories
Kingdom Hearts III
Kingdom Hearts IV: 358/2 Days
Kingdom Hearts V: Birth by Sleep
Kingdom Hearts VI: coded
Kingdom Hearts VII: Dream Drop Distance
Kingdom Hearts VIII: χ[chi]
Kingdom Hearts IX: Unchained χ
Kingdom Hearts X: χ Back Cover
Kingdom Hearts XI: Union χ[Cross]
Kingdom Hearts XII: A Fragmentary Passage
Kingdom Hearts XIII

Does this calm your autism?

>He decides to meme harder

spin offs have never counted, what's going to happen in KH3 is that it'll reveal that literally nothign that happened in any of the spin offs mattered at all

It's the same thing with people that think Sora was actually destined to get the keyblade, even though the scene in pic related he's Riku explicitly mention that it was supposed to be his

What is the point in making posts like yours? What does it accomplish in your life?

They can no longer manipulate real Riku. Young Xehanort mentions this in DDD.

Thank you, it almost got me

Lately I've been noticing that people have been trying to say that Ven had something to to do with it, which he didn't.

No worries.

I'm not going to sit here and shill for KH3, but that webbum looks like the difference between hitting this heavily armored target in a weakpoint versus hitting its denser areas. The first hit seems to connect with its giant shoulderpad, the second hit is directly in its face, as is the third hit. The fourth hit is the thing already on the ground. Can we get any confirmation of inconsistency analysis outside of this particular encounter?

That's a bait post made by you know who. Try and shake the hook loose before it reels you in.

Wow did you figure all that out by yourself?

What spinoffs?

everything other than 1 and 2 of course

Some retards think if a game doesn't have a number in it then it's a spinoff.

it is

Remember when the Organisation was just a bunch of powerful nobodies, who wanted their hearts back?

Where did it all go?

So you're telling me that people like Namine and half of Organization 13 don't matter because they showed up in Chain of Memories? You're a retard, commit suicide.

correct

Brainlets everyone.

What's the point of bringing Roxas back to life? What role does he even have to play?

youtube.com/watch?v=GNebfmXqHQ4
youtube.com/watch?v=boygLgPKq4s

Sora thinks he deserves to be his own person and not just Sora's Nobody. I'm guessing Roxas would like to exact some revenge on Xehanort for fucking him over, forcing him to kill his waifu and trashing his friendship with Axel.

Why are responding to an obvious shitposter? Just ignore him

To an alternate reality where the story wasn't ruined

Kairi

Just reading this gave me a chuckle. Is this really what KH is about now?

But whats in the box?

>a nobody is what happens when a person loses their heart. It's a mindless shell that keeps moving, and they only exist if their heart is a heartless
>uhhhh except namine. She's a witch or something
>also roxas. He's a seperate person from Sora and they can be alive at the same time somehow
>also axel. He and Lea are the same guy but he just got turned into a nobody
>also they all have emotions even tho they have no hearts

Nobodies were a mistake

I prefer those times over the osakateam bs

Kh has shit gameplay and shit story. It's a shit series. It baffles me how anyone over the age of 16 can like this series. It's more kiddy and stupid than fucking kirby

Can't deny the music though.

>Everyone who isn't Xehanort is either Sora or Aqua
>Anyone who isn't Sora is Xehanort or Aqua
>Aqua is Aqua, nobody else is. Except maybe Kairi. But she's also Sora.
>Also Yen Sid is there, but he does nothing but sit around in his pimp tower all day.

it your game actually has a character named "Xigbar" you can guarantee I'm never touching that fag shit

>>also roxas. He's a seperate person from Sora and they can be alive at the same time somehow
Roxas isn't Sora's Nobody.

did you know my name spelled backwards is disn-

Lol

Roxas is explicitly Sora's Nobody.

>tfw he was a former keyblade master
His armour should be a secret boss in 3.

if you paid any attention to anything roxas is basically the son of sora and ventus that got mixed with a nobody

Roxas is the Nobody of Sora. He's still the leftover body and soul of Sora after Sora stabbed himself in KH1. The only thing Ven's Heart does is give him his appearance and let's him dual wield.

The only dumb part in all of that is Namine.
Nbodies were never mindless. They were always shown and spoken of as being able to think but not feel.
Roxas is basically an aborted nobody. Sora retaining his mind as a heartless and getting purified before he lost his memories fucked the creation process up.
Of course Axel in the same as Lea. He was born with all of Lea's memories.
They have emotions because, despite Xemnas' best efforts to deceive them and prevent it, nobodies can eventually gain their own heart.

>Braig/Xigbar
>Isa/Saix
How are they Xehanort?

Is Sora Xenahort's son

>χ[chi]
>Unchained χ
>χ Back Cover
>Union χ[Cross]
>A Fragmentary Passage
I think I may have missed a significant portion of KH stuff. The hell are these?

I bet he was called fig bar at school.

Xigbar was Norted sometime during BBS as Braig. Saix was sometime after BBS yet prior to 2.

What so like how Terranort happened, but just with those guys also?

>Look Mom I posted it again!

Those aren't retcons.

So, in the trailer it showed that Sora was seeking a way to bring Roxas back.
Even if he succeeds at doing this, theres no way Xion or Namine would return, right? They can't even remember one and I don't see a reason why they would have Kairi go through whatever bs to bring the other back.

Terranort was a direct take over. Saix and Xigbar are more like Xehanort was a gradual and/or partial take over.

Some of the games in the series are meh, but I still enjoyed them. I'll likely enjoy this too, even if it's different desu.

>did you know my name spelled backwards is disn-
Post the video.

Okay, so he norts Braig, which by extension norts Xigbar when the former loses his heart and becomes the latter. Does the same happen with Isa before Saix, or is something else happening there?

We don't know when Isa/Saix were Norted. Just it happen after BBS and before Days/2

I can't remember the quote off the top of my head but people generally extend it to those two too.

>weak hits should have hitstun guys!!!
eat lead FFangay