myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

A miserable pile of hardware

the most powerful console ever made

Until the next one comes along

I can't wait

What is a game without a console

not sure, ask Sony

its pretty easy to claim that its the most powerful console if it doesnt have any games

what is a jeopardy thread without the questions

A PS4

An overpriced Netflix machine.

youtube.com/watch?v=CzPsxUyoe3E

i dont get it, why are you replying to me

A PC game.

>Still locked at 30fps
>$200 more than the base consoles
>$100 more than Pro
>Will die fast since it's a mid gen console not a new system
>Will never reach it's full potential since devs care more about the near 70 million PS4s than 30 million Xbones
>Still won't do native 4k enough for it to matter to enthusiasts who will instead stick with PC or wait till next gen
Pointless console, just like the Pro. At least with the Pro though it's cheap enough to amke you consider, and does improve PSVR if you care for that. What a complete waste of moeny that should've been spent getting actual console exclusives.

>brainlet_image.jpg

fuck off back to plebbit please

Anything over $200 is a multiplat machine. If you're only buying a console to play 2 exclusives a year then a used base console is more than enough. As far as multiplat potential goes, if you only want a console and not pc, the one x is pretty much the only choice for your 4k tv. Also if you're iht8 aesthetics it looks miles better than the pro which looks like they literally just added another layer on top of the ps4 slim to create some ugly big mac style look. Also it requires some fat power plug compared to the one x which only uses that figure 8 cable. Everything with the new Xbox just looks way more thought out design wise and not an after thought like the pro basically was.

If you're into*

>brainlet_image2.jpg

Bear with us. 2018 will be the greatest games line-up in Xbox history. Please be patient.

>MCC getting a massive update for One X
And suddenly I don't care about Playstation.